Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Will Hanke
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review.
Veslie Collins
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
We are pleased to know that you happy with our data recovery service on your SSD drive, remember to back up your data regularly.
Ahmed Azam
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review on our hard drive data recovery service.
Dominic Viall
"Order No: 329520 A very Helpful and professional company. I would 100% recommend you use this service. Everyone is understanding and works fast to get you back up and running within 24 hours."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review on our data recovery service.
Russell Parker
"Shakeel was very professional throughout and managed my expectations. The recovery was highly successful - and prompt. They were also very reasonable about the slightly alarming cost of recovery. I would recommend."
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our hard drive recovery service.
Toby Alington
"Very quick and efficient service, data delivered back way ahead of the promised schedule. Not cheap, but Good and Cheap don't go together very often. I had 3.5TB non-backed-up RAID5 data, all of which was recovered. Highly recommended and will use them again if I'm daft enough to ignore my backup system..."
Its good to hear that you are happy with our service, it is very important to back up all your data regularly.
Thank you.
Sailesh Panchmatia
"Excellent service and advise provided by Shoiab Jillani of Disk Doctors London. Restored Raid 5 array with two failed hard drives out of 4, on a Buffalo Terastation (23 months old!!), with 100% critical data recovery. All completed within 3 days. Offered to work Saturday as well as Sunday. Had been advised by Buffalo Support to go to Kroll Ontrack who gave me a 30% to 40% chance of data recovery. Shoiab gave me completely free and impartial recovery advise and options on other units, such as USB memory, 3 other Buffalo Terastations (only 14 months old!!) which had two failed drives. Seems Buffalo are in the habit of providing cheap desktop hard drives on NAS units which are meant to be on 24x7x365!! Buffalo told be literally to go away and Disk Doctors bailed me out with 100% success!"
Thanks for the review, we are glad to know that you are happy with our service.
Dan Duchars
"They were superb. I had a Drobo drive that died and they managed to recover all 7TB of data. An excellent service"
We are glad to know that all is fine. Please, if you need any help or have any issue or questions, give us a call.

Thank you for the review.
Kate Garner
"Disk Doctors were amazing and saved my work on 3 of my hard drives that other disc repair businesses had said could not be saved. I highly recommend them. Kate Garner"
Thank you for the review, please remember to back up your data regularly.
Michael
"Excellent Service. Very knowledgeable technicians. They successfully restored over 1TB of data from a failed NAS. True lifesavers. Can easily recommend."
Thank you for your review, pleased to know that you are happy with our services. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access