Discovery Design Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discovery Design Limited

About Discovery Design Limited: We're a professional results-driven web development & marketing company.

enquiries@discoverydesign.co.uk

Salvus House
Aykley Heads

"Spennymoor Town FC have used Discovery Design for six years now from developing and ultimately upgrading our website. They are ready to meet any challenge in a professional and innovative way and have helped guide us to make the website the success it is today."
"James and his team at Discovery Design, have been clear and transparent from the outset, providing us with the tools that we need to drive our business into the e-commerce environment and starting us on the path to success."
"Discover Design have been quick, efficient and have always provided a high quality product for us."
"Discovery Design redeveloped our company website as our old one became outdated. We now have a mobile responsive, professional and effective website which continuously generates enquiries. Having worked with many web design companies, I have found that Discovery Design listened to our individual requirements and are extremely professional, knowledgeable and approachable. I have no problem in highly recommending Discovery Design."
"Very pleased with the end product. Website was created fast with updates being done straight away. Very good customer service. Would recommend."
"Although I haven't had much experience with web designers, I can say the experience with Discovery Design has been very Professional, Easy, And Effective. Our previous non professional web designer provided us with a very poor website and Discovery designed us a professional website and recovered most if not all of the data from the previous website. They have also helped us recover control of our .org.uk website which we had lost access and control. Discovery guided me through the process to recover the .org.uk domain and it now redirects people to the website, Discovery created for us. We are now moving into the phase where I will train another Durham Auto Club member to use the admin site. I may need the support of the Discovery team when doing this. They have already indicted that they will support if required. Thanks Andrew Brown Chairman of Durham Automobile Club."
"Discovery Design provide a tailor made service to suit the needs of my business. They are a young and enthusiastic team who respond quickly to change to ensure that my website is constantly updated - while at the same time ensuring any changes I want making are quickly implemented. Very happy to recommend them"
"Discovery Design have been brilliant. I needed a web site designing and didn't know where to start never mind how to manage it. The team listened to what I wanted and came up with a great design, including text and photographs to get me started. They provided ongoing help either on the phone or by accessing my web site in their office while I followed their instructions in my office. I'm looking forward to meeting them again to discuss ways of promoting my business on the internet. Trust me - if they can help me they can help anyone. They are so patient and friendly which is what I need, not being very computer literate! My business has come on in leaps and bounds thanks to Discovery Design and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I'd recommend them to everyone. Jan Butterfield, The High Force Hotel."
"I'm more than happy to write this review. The experience that I've had to date has been to the highest of standards. All of the staff at Discovery Design are professional and pleasant. My understanding of ecommerce and the technicalities of a website were not great, but the team walked me through and made the experience more understandable and manageable. Would definitely recommend the company to anyone interested in a professional web development."
"Hi please find that we at Snaith Signs are 100% completely happy with James and his team nothing to much trouble and they always find the answer to our next query James build our site from scratch and it is the most cost effective method of ordering boards and paid for its self many many times over I would recommend Discovery Design to any serious business that needs an IT / operating systems Well done to you all at Discovery Design"
"Excellent service. James was extremely helpful when dealing with my requirements. Thank you!"
"A very talented team, with a great attention to detail. I would have no hesitation recommending Discovery Design."
Discovery Design Limited is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews