Discovery Design Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discovery Design Limited

About Discovery Design Limited: We're a professional results-driven web development & marketing company.

enquiries@discoverydesign.co.uk

Salvus House
Aykley Heads

"Discovery Design have been a pleasure to work with. Their advanced knowledge of the market, as well as their close links with Google, proved invaluable to us in a recent campaign which reported an ROI of 780%. Staff have continuously gone out of their way to go that extra mile, often carrying out work which is outside of our agreement. I would not hesitate to recommend working with Discovery Design."
"We have been dealing with Discovery Design for well over a decade and have always found the company to be professional and timely when dealing with the re-design of our website. Even though we are based in Nottingham, it was no problem to email our requirements to James at Discovery who implemented our instructions without any problems. We would have no hesitation on recommending the services provided by Discovery Design and look forward to working with them well into the future."
"Excellent company and great people to deal with!! Working with Discovery Design has been a great experience all round. Thanks to their knowledge and determination our website looks great and our customers experience has been improved significantly. I would highly recommend anyone that is looking for a customised website or general web advise to contact Discovery Design."
"The dictionary describes excellence as "the quality of being outstanding". I would describe that as Discovery Design. Not only has James and the team developed a quality website for me but the support and empathy they have shown me throughout the process I will remember for a lifetime. A combination of a quality product and giving the human touch. I cannot thank them enough. Thank you! :)"
"After meeting James and discussing the concept of the website it was very quick and easy to establish what was required in website design, to achieve the website that I required and I am very impressed with the outcome, the homepage is very impressive thank you Tom, it makes people smile, and the layout of the information pages look very clean and crisp as is the way the information is displayed, there has been some differences of opinion of how the layout should be and James has always been able take control of the design and follow it through for which I am truly impressed with Discovery Design and the team."
"I am very impressed with the high level of Quality consistent work James & his team have completed for my business. Having a fantastic working relationship with Discovery Design Limited has enabled my business to expand in ways I couldn't imagine. The staff especially James advised me on what areas my business needed improving, offered me solutions & delivered the positive relevant results. I recommend Discovery Design Limited to all business owners who need to improve their website, marketing and other services they provide. words that come to mind to describe my experience with Discovery Design Limited are Quality, Consistent, great listeners, understanding, productive, pro active, fast, precise and effective. These guys deliver results that matter. Thank you to all at Discovery Design Limited."
"'An excellent service from James and his team at Discovery Design! Our new bespoke website is beautiful and incorporates all the design functions we asked for, allowing our artwork to display beautifully. The intuitive admin system, coupled with great functionality allows for speedy changes and updates to the content.'"
"Built a fantastic new website for our company"
"We contacted Discovery Design to design and build a new website. James and the team were enthusiastic and full of ideas. They did not just do what we asked without thought, but instead took the time and did research to get to know our business and so were able to produce ideas that we hadn't thought about. The suggestions and ideas have added value to our company and brand and have given us ideas of how to improve. They have been easy to deal with and have kept us informed all the way through the process and have explained the technical queries to us clearly. We are already in discussions about further projects with Discovery and are looking forward to a long lasting business relationship with James, Tom and the team."
"James and the team are very friendly, patient and understanding with people who know what they want, but are not at all tech savvy. They are very quick to respond to email contact and answer the phone every time I've called. The technical support and tutorial has been provided in a way which has made the digital learning curve and engaging with new site, very easy and enjoyable. The end result is way beyond our expectations, beyond anything we could have imagined."
"The whole team were very friendly and approachable and made everything super easy for me from day one. I feel like they really took the time to get to know me and my business so the branding was spot on. I was guided and advised every step of the way and I'm absolutely delighted with my new website! It makes such a huge difference having talented and knowledgeable professionals doing the design and implementation - thank you so much to everyone at Discovery!"
"We have been using Discovery Design to manage our Google AdWords campaigns for a number of years and have been very pleased with the return on investment. We had previously managed the campaigns in-house, but we did not have the professional skills to achieve to generate the results we are today. We plan to keep Google AdWords as part of our on-going strategy with Discovery Design to grow the business further."
"James and the team are ultimate professionals. We have now worked with them for 3 years and they continue to help improve our business online with very worthwhile suggestions and modifications. When tasked with any job it is always done speedily and expertly, and there seems to be an element of care with Discovery that they want to see our business do well which is rare. Most companies are happy to just take your money but these guys are different! I would recommend them to anyone!"
"From the initial meet to the final product, I have nothing but praise for the team at Discovery Design. They took the time to listen to our company and get a clear understanding of how we wanted to be different. The sector we work in is such a competitive one so it was essential that we worked with a company who could deliver. Initially we approached Discovery Design to simply create us a brand and a website however, they've provided us with such a good level of service that we've allowed them to design other items such as our social media templates, e-shots, leaflets and business cards."
"We have been using Discovery for a few years now for our web development. James and John are super enthusiastic about what they do. They have always delivered on time and to spec. Whenever we have asked for any support Discovery have always supplied, whether it be by Phone, Email or face to face."
"Spennymoor Town FC have used Discovery Design for six years now from developing and ultimately upgrading our website. They are ready to meet any challenge in a professional and innovative way and have helped guide us to make the website the success it is today."
"James and his team at Discovery Design, have been clear and transparent from the outset, providing us with the tools that we need to drive our business into the e-commerce environment and starting us on the path to success."
"Discover Design have been quick, efficient and have always provided a high quality product for us."
"Discovery Design redeveloped our company website as our old one became outdated. We now have a mobile responsive, professional and effective website which continuously generates enquiries. Having worked with many web design companies, I have found that Discovery Design listened to our individual requirements and are extremely professional, knowledgeable and approachable. I have no problem in highly recommending Discovery Design."
"Very pleased with the end product. Website was created fast with updates being done straight away. Very good customer service. Would recommend."
Discovery Design Limited is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews