Discovery Design Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discovery Design Limited

About Discovery Design Limited: We're a professional results-driven web development & marketing company.

enquiries@discoverydesign.co.uk

Salvus House
Aykley Heads

Andy P
Verified Buyer

James and the team are ultimate professionals. We have now worked with them for 3 years and they continue to help improve our business online with very worthwhile suggestions and modifications. When tasked with any job it is always done speedily and expertly, and there seems to be an element of care with Discovery that they want to see our business do well which is rare. Most companies are happy to just take your money but these guys are different! I would recommend them to anyone!
Stephen
Verified Buyer

From the initial meet to the final product, I have nothing but praise for the team at Discovery Design.

They took the time to listen to our company and get a clear understanding of how we wanted to be different. The sector we work in is such a competitive one so it was essential that we worked with a company who could deliver.

Initially we approached Discovery Design to simply create us a brand and a website however, they've provided us with such a good level of service that we've allowed them to design other items such as our social media templates, e-shots, leaflets and business cards.
Adam C
Verified Buyer

We have been using Discovery for a few years now for our web development.

James and John are super enthusiastic about what they do. They have always delivered on time and to spec.

Whenever we have asked for any support Discovery have always supplied, whether it be by Phone, Email or face to face.
Mike R
Verified Buyer

Spennymoor Town FC have used Discovery Design for six years now from developing and ultimately upgrading our website. They are ready to meet any challenge in a professional and innovative way and have helped guide us to make the website the success it is today.
Jonathan B
Verified Buyer

James and his team at Discovery Design, have been clear and transparent from the outset, providing us with the tools that we need to drive our business into the e-commerce environment and starting us on the path to success.
Sean L
Verified Buyer

Discover Design have been quick, efficient and have always provided a high quality product for us.
Roy S
Verified Buyer

Discovery Design redeveloped our company website as our old one became outdated. We now have a mobile responsive, professional and effective website which continuously generates enquiries.

Having worked with many web design companies, I have found that Discovery Design listened to our individual requirements and are extremely professional, knowledgeable and approachable.

I have no problem in highly recommending Discovery Design.
John S
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the end product. Website was created fast with updates being done straight away. Very good customer service. Would recommend.
Andy B
Verified Buyer

Although I haven't had much experience with web designers, I can say the experience with Discovery Design has been very Professional, Easy, And Effective.
Our previous non professional web designer provided us with a very poor website and Discovery designed us a professional website and recovered most if not all of the data from the previous website.
They have also helped us recover control of our .org.uk website which we had lost access and control. Discovery guided me through the process to recover the .org.uk domain and it now redirects people to the website, Discovery created for us.
We are now moving into the phase where I will train another Durham Auto Club member to use the admin site. I may need the support of the Discovery team when doing this. They have already indicted that they will support if required.
Thanks
Andrew Brown Chairman of Durham Automobile Club.
Sandra H
Verified Buyer

Discovery Design provide a tailor made service to suit the needs of my business. They are a young and enthusiastic team who respond quickly to change to ensure that my website is constantly updated - while at the same time ensuring any changes I want making are quickly implemented. Very happy to recommend them
Jan B
Verified Buyer

Discovery Design have been brilliant. I needed a web site designing and didn't know where to start never mind how to manage it. The team listened to what I wanted and came up with a great design, including text and photographs to get me started. They provided ongoing help either on the phone or by accessing my web site in their office while I followed their instructions in my office.

I'm looking forward to meeting them again to discuss ways of promoting my business on the internet. Trust me - if they can help me they can help anyone. They are so patient and friendly which is what I need, not being very computer literate!

My business has come on in leaps and bounds thanks to Discovery Design and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I'd recommend them to everyone.

Jan Butterfield, The High Force Hotel.
Peter H
Verified Buyer

I'm more than happy to write this review. The experience that I've had to date has been to the highest of standards. All of the staff at Discovery Design are professional and pleasant. My understanding of ecommerce and the technicalities of a website were not great, but the team walked me through and made the experience more understandable and manageable. Would definitely recommend the company to anyone interested in a professional web development.
Steve S

Hi
please find that we at Snaith Signs are 100% completely happy with James and his team nothing to much trouble and they always find the answer to our next query
James build our site from scratch and it is the most cost effective method of ordering boards and paid for its self many many times over
I would recommend Discovery Design to any serious business that needs an IT / operating systems

Well done to you all at Discovery Design
Joel W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. James was extremely helpful when dealing with my requirements.
Thank you!
Ben B
Verified Buyer

A very talented team, with a great attention to detail. I would have no hesitation recommending Discovery Design.
Discovery Design Limited is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews