Discovery Design Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discovery Design Limited

About Discovery Design Limited: We're a professional results-driven web development & marketing company.

enquiries@discoverydesign.co.uk

Salvus House
Aykley Heads

company-profile.Click_here
"The Discovery Design Team are great! James in partiuclar has worked with South Durham Gymnastics for years, and has helped us to design, develop and implement a bespoke CRM system to manage our membership base of over 2000 people. James and his Team have also developed our website, and are at hand via phone/email whenever we need them - even weekends. Any request we make is responded to rapidly and implemented within a matter of hours/days depending on urgency. South Durham Gymnastics would definitely recommend Discovery Design."
"Discovery Design have been excellent from start to finish. The whole team are knowledgeable and approachable. They are keen to understand the client’s needs and have been very professional throughout. We have been very impressed with the service and thoroughly recommend them."
"I’ve been using Discovery Design now for well over a year as my AdWords were out of my control. Spoke with James and he advised me to go down a route. I can say I’m saving around 40%-50% cash savings but getting the same volume of traffic. The website which they built has also helped a lot. Thanks."
"Discovery Design have designed and delivered on our website development. Their marketing and SEO assistance has proved invaluable to our continued growth and success."
"As a startup company it was paramount to us that the branding for 'Pro Healthology' was absolutely spot on. We saw this as crucial for our clients, but also for ourselves as the company grows in the future, and to give us confidence in what we do . We spent a lot of time considering our target market and brainstorming ideas we roughly liked. Discovery Design then encouraged us to share these ideas with them. From there they went away and created something we thought was really special and encapsulated exactly what we were hoping for - and much more. The branding was very much led by Kate Kelly the Designer at DD and much credit should go to her for her vision and creation. If, like us, you are considering whether DD is a good choice for the branding of your website or company then we can assure you that you won't be disappointed. They are professional and know exactly what they are doing and can transform your own vision into something special. www.prohealthology.com"
"Discovery Design have been a pleasure to work with. Their advanced knowledge of the market, as well as their close links with Google, proved invaluable to us in a recent campaign which reported an ROI of 780%. Staff have continuously gone out of their way to go that extra mile, often carrying out work which is outside of our agreement. I would not hesitate to recommend working with Discovery Design."
"We have been dealing with Discovery Design for well over a decade and have always found the company to be professional and timely when dealing with the re-design of our website. Even though we are based in Nottingham, it was no problem to email our requirements to James at Discovery who implemented our instructions without any problems. We would have no hesitation on recommending the services provided by Discovery Design and look forward to working with them well into the future."
"Excellent company and great people to deal with!! Working with Discovery Design has been a great experience all round. Thanks to their knowledge and determination our website looks great and our customers experience has been improved significantly. I would highly recommend anyone that is looking for a customised website or general web advise to contact Discovery Design."
"The dictionary describes excellence as "the quality of being outstanding". I would describe that as Discovery Design. Not only has James and the team developed a quality website for me but the support and empathy they have shown me throughout the process I will remember for a lifetime. A combination of a quality product and giving the human touch. I cannot thank them enough. Thank you! :)"
"After meeting James and discussing the concept of the website it was very quick and easy to establish what was required in website design, to achieve the website that I required and I am very impressed with the outcome, the homepage is very impressive thank you Tom, it makes people smile, and the layout of the information pages look very clean and crisp as is the way the information is displayed, there has been some differences of opinion of how the layout should be and James has always been able take control of the design and follow it through for which I am truly impressed with Discovery Design and the team."
"I am very impressed with the high level of Quality consistent work James & his team have completed for my business. Having a fantastic working relationship with Discovery Design Limited has enabled my business to expand in ways I couldn't imagine. The staff especially James advised me on what areas my business needed improving, offered me solutions & delivered the positive relevant results. I recommend Discovery Design Limited to all business owners who need to improve their website, marketing and other services they provide. words that come to mind to describe my experience with Discovery Design Limited are Quality, Consistent, great listeners, understanding, productive, pro active, fast, precise and effective. These guys deliver results that matter. Thank you to all at Discovery Design Limited."
"'An excellent service from James and his team at Discovery Design! Our new bespoke website is beautiful and incorporates all the design functions we asked for, allowing our artwork to display beautifully. The intuitive admin system, coupled with great functionality allows for speedy changes and updates to the content.'"
"Built a fantastic new website for our company"
"We contacted Discovery Design to design and build a new website. James and the team were enthusiastic and full of ideas. They did not just do what we asked without thought, but instead took the time and did research to get to know our business and so were able to produce ideas that we hadn't thought about. The suggestions and ideas have added value to our company and brand and have given us ideas of how to improve. They have been easy to deal with and have kept us informed all the way through the process and have explained the technical queries to us clearly. We are already in discussions about further projects with Discovery and are looking forward to a long lasting business relationship with James, Tom and the team."
"James and the team are very friendly, patient and understanding with people who know what they want, but are not at all tech savvy. They are very quick to respond to email contact and answer the phone every time I've called. The technical support and tutorial has been provided in a way which has made the digital learning curve and engaging with new site, very easy and enjoyable. The end result is way beyond our expectations, beyond anything we could have imagined."
"The whole team were very friendly and approachable and made everything super easy for me from day one. I feel like they really took the time to get to know me and my business so the branding was spot on. I was guided and advised every step of the way and I'm absolutely delighted with my new website! It makes such a huge difference having talented and knowledgeable professionals doing the design and implementation - thank you so much to everyone at Discovery!"
"We have been using Discovery Design to manage our Google AdWords campaigns for a number of years and have been very pleased with the return on investment. We had previously managed the campaigns in-house, but we did not have the professional skills to achieve to generate the results we are today. We plan to keep Google AdWords as part of our on-going strategy with Discovery Design to grow the business further."
"James and the team are ultimate professionals. We have now worked with them for 3 years and they continue to help improve our business online with very worthwhile suggestions and modifications. When tasked with any job it is always done speedily and expertly, and there seems to be an element of care with Discovery that they want to see our business do well which is rare. Most companies are happy to just take your money but these guys are different! I would recommend them to anyone!"
"From the initial meet to the final product, I have nothing but praise for the team at Discovery Design. They took the time to listen to our company and get a clear understanding of how we wanted to be different. The sector we work in is such a competitive one so it was essential that we worked with a company who could deliver. Initially we approached Discovery Design to simply create us a brand and a website however, they've provided us with such a good level of service that we've allowed them to design other items such as our social media templates, e-shots, leaflets and business cards."
"We have been using Discovery for a few years now for our web development. James and John are super enthusiastic about what they do. They have always delivered on time and to spec. Whenever we have asked for any support Discovery have always supplied, whether it be by Phone, Email or face to face."
Discovery Design Limited is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews