Discount Sewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Discount Sewing
Read Discount Sewing Reviews

About Discount Sewing:

We stock new, ex-demo and second hand machines for all makes and models. Call our sales & offers number on 01932 349400 for the very latest deals. We even accept part exchange on your old machines as well as offering a price match guarantee on all models.

01932 352958

303 Woodham Lane, ,

We are very happy with the communications we Discount Sewing, all our questions were answered plus more tips and advice.
Thank you my machine arrived today :)
Excellent machine, really quick to deliver - Great buy.
Really pleased with my machine, as always. I'm consistently impressed with the great quality of the machines sold to me here and I really appreciate the phone support
I was looking for 2 new machines, Discount Sewing provided great advice and as far as I can see the lowest prices anywhere - great machines too.
Hey the chaps over at Discount Sewing kept in contact, the machines we orderd were on a long lead time, but the kept me updated regularly and we the machines are super now we have them, thanks again.
Excellent service for an awesome machine. All done quickly and well. Customer service person was very good answering questions and advice very useful.
We've bought several machines over the years through discount sewing, the customer service and attention to detail is spot on. We originally found these chaps as they had the best prices and we've stayed with them for 5 years now, couldn't be happier.
Discount Sewing is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews