Digital Save Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Save

Tell us how Digital Save made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great price and arrived next day. Safee
Great price and arrived next day, safee
Brilliant item ordered a new cable for my Apple I Pod. Great price and received the item really quickly
Ordered Samsung S8 earphones, come quite fast but they didn't look real.. then i tried them and they really weren't genuine at all, please be careful ordering.
Would recommend. I ordered the wrong charger for my phone and when I emailed and explained what I had done they could not of been more helpful. They sent me the correct charger straight away. Would use again for my phone accessories. Thanks again
Excellent and very organised customer service as previously stated in review below - and arrived very fast- the following day! I ordered an original Samsung fast charger and Samsung fast charging lead, and it's the best charger I have ever had! Definitely an original Samsung! This 'original' charger kind of fits tighter in the charging porthole and can tell its much better quality than cheap non original ones you buy online or in town! Quite often on amazon or ebay sellers say 'original Samsung' for headphones etc but actually I don't think they are when they have arrived to me,as they don't say Samsung on! This original charger actually got my phone charging when I thought it was the phone gone faulty! So that proves its better than a £10 Griffin fast charging cable I bought from a reputable phone shop! This is the place to go, easier to get a hold of by phone/email than amazon /ebay etc ;) I shall definitely be shopping with them again :) Highly recommendable company!
So far, very good customer service, this company communicates well and fast via email, and, by phone! They are uk based, and , independent, therefore i think can give a better service than some other sites maybe. I have ordered from them due to many good reviews, and am awaiting a product to be sent and arrive:) Hoping i can have the opportunity to review the product on here when it arrives:)
Ordered a charging cable for my Samsung phone, the service I received was second to none. The website was easy to use, and my order arrived the day after I ordered it. Fantastic service. Will definitely recommend them. Thank you.
Great price but I ordered on the 8th and still hasn't arrived..
Just amazing customer service , incredibly helpful and great product!
Excellent service. Cable delivered within 2 days. Will use again.
Fast and reliable company