Dial 9 Communications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dial 9 Communications
Live Chat, Email
Read Dial 9 Communications Reviews

About Dial 9 Communications:

Dial 9 aims to be the number one provider of telephone services for small businesses by providing an affordable & fully flexible service with second-to-none customer service all the way.

hello@dial9.co.uk

Unit 9 Winchester Place,North Street

Tell us how Dial 9 Communications made you happy
Excellent customer service - very informative, efficient and quick service.
Great product and great service, would definitely recommend them!
Great service. Have been so impressed by the live chat support and how quick to respond to questions/support issues they are.
Getting our telecoms right, was all about communication and support. The large telcos simply cannot and do not provide the level of support that Dial9 do. Their system is robust and plug in, then forget. It just works. Why need the support then? As you grow, you add to the system and mess around with it. Sometimes you forget the process; fortunately the people at Dial9 have limitless patience and give clear instructions. I'm not sure what else you could ask for. We would highly recommend them.
Great team, product, service and price. Big fan of what Dial 9 provide!
Excellent service, great value, fantastic support and very easy to use systems. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
I've been using Dial 9 for just over a year now and can't fault them at all. They promised they'd blow my socks off with their welcome pack and they've done just that. I've only contacted their support on a couple of occasions but they responded very promptly and always had or found the answer to the issue. Overall, a great and very cost-effective service!
Excellent service provider with very friendly and helpful staff. A pleasure to deal with.
The support I've received over the last year has been amazing. I love how easy it is to make your system work - you've saved me time, money and stress!
Moved to dial9 after a shocking experience with Vonage. Really great so far, with good comms. The only thing I'd criticise is that there is a certain base level of knowledge about VoIP/SIP required to set up your devices. Most companies wouldn't find this problematic, but for sole traders a better help section for the equipment that they sell/provide would be appreciated. That said, I've got no plans on moving away from them any time soon.
Really great cloud-based phone service. Perfect for small businesses like us at a great price point and really easy to manage
Dial 9 offers an easy to use portal to manage your phone system so you can quickly set up presets for different situations like working from home, diverting to your mobile, out of hours etc. We are very happy with the service and would definitely recommend Dial9!
We moved to Dial 9 and have been delighted with the service and value for money. There are plenty of options to divert or set up messages which means we can better serve our customers wherever we are. Migration and set up were easy and support is good if you have any questions.
Great service throughout from the welcome pack at the start to the customer service when I needed a helping hand working out how to do everything
Fantastic value, features. I have used 3 other voip providers over the past 9 years and this company is by far the best!
We've been using Dial 9 for quite a few years, like every service, there are a few issues and hiccups now and again, but I've never had a problem getting them resolved in a timely manner. They've gone above and beyond and even helping me with an onsite issue.
Absolutely fantastic to talk to on the phone and very knowledgeable!
On brief, on time and on budget.
Dial 9 provided me with a simple but effective phone system. It's very cost-efficient and the billing and payment admin work well. The system has proved very reliable and the Dial 9 support is second to none. Staff are unfailingly cheerful, polite and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would unhesitatingly recommend Dial 9 for anyone who, like me, works from home but needs a reliable and cost-effective way to communicate with clients.
Whilst the service has been (and still is) excellent over the years, what always stands out is the support you receive on the very few times you need it. Dial9 always go the extra mile as standard.

You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and their product, and that for me is the most important thing I want from using a service I rely on so much.
I have already used Dial 9 in multiple companies I have managed simply because it works very well, it is extremely cost effective and I am confident in saying that there is no other service available that allows you to set up a solution as professional as Dial 9 without requiring your own hardware and a contract term. In my opinion one of the biggest drawbacks for new businesses are when telecoms require new contracts ranging from 12 months to 5 years just to get a basic phone line. Considering Dial 9 doesn’t impose either a minimum term or minimum spend, it clearly shows the confidence they have in their own product - and rightfully so
Dial 9 Communications is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews