Dial 9 Communications Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dial 9 Communications

About Dial 9 Communications: Dial 9 aims to be the number one provider of telephone services for small businesses by providing an affordable & fully flexible service with second-to-none customer service all the way.

hello@dial9.co.uk

Unit 9 Winchester Place,
North Street

Tell us how Dial 9 Communications made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Since starting our business we have used Dial9 as our VOIP provider. The setup was easy, installation and setup of the iOS app is easy and a real asset! The portal to manage your service is clean, modern and easy to understand. When you contact the team for support no question is too mundane or simple. Responses to support queries are fast and always polite."
"Our school has been with Dial9 for just about a year now. We have made enormous savings over our previous BT system - around 90% saved in one year! The service has not let us down even once and we now have phone capabilities that are far beyond what we have previously been able to do. We have written some programs that integrate our school calendar with Dial 9 to automatically redirect phone calls to different places depending on the events of the day. It really feels like this kind of capability should cost WAY more than it does. Customer service and support have been outstanding every time I have needed to use them - even for obscure programming questions like I mentioned above."
"I have only been with Dial9 for a couple of weeks but I am blown away! The pricing is good but the support is great, everyone knows what they are doing and I can send jibberish logs and they make sense of it. They are quick and polite! I can't recommend them enough. Give them a go, you won't be disappointed."
"I've been using Dial9's VOIP service for just over a month now and I can't tell you how impressed I am - my equipment arrived just two days after placing my order and I can't fault the service whatsoever. Everything just works, their dashboard is top notch and at the current pricing I really couldn't ask for much more! I cannot recommend them enough."
"I have used Dial9 for the last 4 years and cannot priase the service or the pricing enough. However, what really separates Dial9 from the competion in my opinion is the support team - they are exceptionally responsive, polite and helpful - they are always a pleasure to deal with."
"Their customer support is absolutely stellar, their services top-notch, and their pricing clear and straightforward. They are so good at what they do I have sought out other products & services that the company makes."
"Dial 9 are an awesome company. Their service and support is by far the best in any industry. I really didn't have a clue when I set up my system but they stayed on the phone and set it up for me and even called back a few days later to see if I had any questions. Thanks Dial 9 for such a brilliant service."
"The service Dial 9 provide is excellent, it is a breeze to setup and works great. The team at Dial 9 providing support are amazing, they take the time to understand our specific needs and accommodate our more bespoke requests, they even took the time to test the phone system out after setting it up and pro-actively alert me to a problem with our voice prompts. Whenever we contact support they get back to us right away, even out of hours or over Christmas they're available to give us a helping hand. I'd recommend Dial 9 to anyone looking for a phone solution."
Dial 9 Communications is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews