Dial 9 Communications Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dial 9 Communications

About Dial 9 Communications: Dial 9 aims to be the number one provider of telephone services for small businesses by providing an affordable & fully flexible service with second-to-none customer service all the way.

hello@dial9.co.uk

Unit 9 Winchester PlaceNorth Street

How would you rate Dial 9 Communications ?

"I have used Dial9 for the last 4 years and cannot priase the service or the pricing enough. However, what really separates Dial9 from the competion in my opinion is the support team - they are exceptionally responsive, polite and helpful - they are always a pleasure to deal with."
"Their customer support is absolutely stellar, their services top-notch, and their pricing clear and straightforward. They are so good at what they do I have sought out other products & services that the company makes."
"Dial 9 are an awesome company. Their service and support is by far the best in any industry. I really didn't have a clue when I set up my system but they stayed on the phone and set it up for me and even called back a few days later to see if I had any questions. Thanks Dial 9 for such a brilliant service."
"The service Dial 9 provide is excellent, it is a breeze to setup and works great. The team at Dial 9 providing support are amazing, they take the time to understand our specific needs and accommodate our more bespoke requests, they even took the time to test the phone system out after setting it up and pro-actively alert me to a problem with our voice prompts. Whenever we contact support they get back to us right away, even out of hours or over Christmas they're available to give us a helping hand. I'd recommend Dial 9 to anyone looking for a phone solution."
Dial 9 Communications is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews