Desserts Delivered Bakery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Desserts Delivered Bakery
Awful customer service. The worst. I’ve never experienced this level of passive aggressiveness from a team of unorganised mess of CS who are rude even when they’re ultimately wrong. The cake did not arrive on the right date, and when returned, they refused to refund even though I provided tracking stating it’s been delivered. They kept insisting they did not receive anything. It took a whole month to convince these people that it has indeed been delivered according to the tracking. Had to bug the courier etc and finally they relented when courier provided the name of the person who received the returned cake on their side - one of theirs. So!!!? Absolutely rude and disgusting CS. Why do you treat your customers like this? Just say if you don’t want to refund at all.
BEWARE!!! The box my cake came in had coloured sprinkles stuck inside it , (my cake was nuts ) Looks like they reused the box !! my cake had no chocolate down one side and the balls were cracked or had chocolate missing, hardly any nuts around base so I complained and was told I would get part refund still waiting 1 week later , Bad customer services , and now they have emailed asking for me to take review down and they will refund!! Absolutely Disgusted !!
Stay away from here. Absolutely rubbish. Go spend your money somewhere you can be sure you get your money’s worth. Cake was delivered in two open boxes It was clear it had been packed so poorly a child could have done better Cake was a squashed on one side and I was told it would be ok to eat !! I ordered and paid for a cake and got a mess. STAY AWAY.
I will never order from them again! The cake was supposed to be about 2kg has exactly 1.1kg. It is also damaged. The seller says to return it at my own expense!
Ordered a hazelnut truffle cake for my fiancee birthday and it was amazing! So most and packaged very well! Size of the cake was perfect, we had a few slices each between 4 of us.
Wow amazing cakes