Designer Posh Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Designer Posh Watches
Ranjit Sidhu
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and fast delivery! After having an absolute nightmare with another online watch company ripping me off, I bought the same watch from here (after the other company finally refunded me for their scratched watch) and was happily greeted with a fully functioning absolutely immaculate watch! Should have ordered from here in the first place! Delivery was quick within 3 days Free Shipping also and got a 1 hour delivery timeslot. Extremely happy with the watch and the delivery time!"
"The overall quality of the watch was amazing and for the price it is unbelievable. The watch also arrived within 3 days faster that it was mentioned to arrive."
"The services was fantastic . Couldn’t wish for better services. Than Designer posh watches. Nice to talk to. Watch is fantastic . Certifcate with watch. And packed really well. Thank you so much Julie and Alex. Made my daughter happy."
Mohammed Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Watch is beautiful and well made MK5464 thank you"
"The watch is very beautiful. I received it within eighth days (including weekends), I wrote an email to ask delivery information, and they replied very quickly. Satisfied."
George Moussa
Verified Buyer
"It was my first order on the site and i really appreciate the service the communication with u guys. My watch was perfect and the shipping took 3 days to canada. I will definitely buy with you again for sure u have really nice stuff. George"
Stephen Polymare
Verified Buyer
"Perfect watch for my sons 21st outstanding price,excellent communication. Will definitely shop here again"
Mary Harting
Verified Buyer
"Great service fantastic watch I would recommend highly many thanks"
"Fantastic customer service. Superb quality and fast delivery. Highly recommended company. Thank you"
"My watch was fixed and returned with fast delivery. Great communication. Thank you"
Emma Genter
Verified Buyer
"Lots of amazing watches on offer with super quick delivery! Will definitely be ordering from Designer Posh Watches again!!"
John Cahill
Verified Buyer
"They gave a speedy service with good communication at a very reasonable price. Excellent service"
Julian Britton
Verified Buyer
"Posh Watches had an Armani watch which I had been looking for across months on the web. I was delighted to receive it and the whole experience was trouble free, with responses to my e mails immediately. Very reassuring to have commitment and customer focus. Thanks"
Mehdi Nematiyan
Verified Buyer
"Really good watch! The watch looks really good on the hand. I love it."
ALan Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely looking watch looks better than the picture. The service and communication and delivery was excellent.I would definitely buy from them again."
"Beautiful watch really happy thank you and quick delivery !"
Daniel Scales
Verified Buyer
"May of waited a while but for a limited edition watch it was worth it. Really big smile today when it arrived. Perfect . Top marks guys. Expensive but you have to pay for class ."
Malcolm Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Lovely Item 100% Authentic had checked at Goldsmith and resized and saved over £60 Very Happy"
Helen Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Item Arrived Quickly and as Decribed within 3 days of ordering very happy"
Monica Ngarambe
Verified Buyer
"It was really nice and it came in time"
Designer Posh Watches is rated 4.98 based on 127 reviews