Designer Posh Watches Reviews

Suite 214
Stockton Business Centre
70-74 Brunswick Street

Verified Buyer

Swift services and I have had the watch independently verified for peace of mind 100% Authentic. All in all decent watch, service and price.
Mary Middleton
Verified Buyer

The watch arrived it was lovely me dad loved it as it was a birthday gift just how it looked in the image but even better in real life. Loved the watch
Helen Meadows
Verified Buyer

Best watch ever I love it
Fahima
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service very happy with purchase and cooperation from posh watches will definately recommend and buy again.
Unverified Reviewer

Very Nice lovely item and purchased within the Business Centre even better thank you
Elaine Staffordshire

Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Original watch came with faulty bracelet and they have replaced me with a watch within a week of sending back :) very happy
thank you!
H.Housden
Verified Buyer

The watch bracelet pin fell out. Although the bracelet was not covered by insurance, Posh Watches mended it for me at no cost.
Jamie B
Verified Buyer

Item arrived well packaged, but upon opening found one of the links broken - not their fault, couldn't be seen under packaging. Not a real problem, as bracelet was too big anyway, & would need links removed to fit. Informed Vendor, went to Jeweller to adjust bracelet. This jeweller, & the next one, refused to do so on the grounds that ceramic is very brittle & wouldn't be held responsible. Informed Vendor, who readily accepted watch back to fix-Which they did quickly & without quibble, lots of emails pinging back and forth, always swift response in polite & constructive manner.
I'm really impressed with Designer Watches (& I'm not easily impressed)- The acid test of Good Service is when things go wrong, & how it is remedied-and they were faultless.
I'm a bit of a Watch Freak, & I will certaionly buy my next one from them, & would heartily recommend anyone else to do so
Anna Hopps
Verified Buyer

After being let down by a quite well known on line discount site resulted in just one phone call, all was sorted by designer posh watches!!
Extremely helpful, polite and got my goods to me is super quick time.
Thank you so very much for sorting my problem and making a birthday complete.
Tom Turner
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very clear and helpful from time of purchase right up until the item was delivered. Very trusting and reliable source. Will definitely use again.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Excellent watch - delivered very promptly
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my purchase service is good and the watch just worth it to buy from them ! hope you will get more good models in every brands ...
Stewart Avery
Verified Buyer

great value for money, looks really classy. great communications ,arrived on time.
Linda Riley

First class service
Excellent customer service
Fantastic delivery all tracked through Royal Mail
Product is exactly as advertised with a much more
Attractive price tag
Thanks so much
Verified Buyer

Watches arrived within 48hrs well packaged and in full working order. Rang customer services with a payment query which was resolved immediately after speaking to a polite and professional advisor.
Highly recommended and will definitely be using again
Mike Eddy
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service from This company! I don't normally order online and I had a few queries! The male I spoke to three times I called was very helpful and profession! The watch and service is fantastic!
Vicky Marsh

Nice website.
Easy to use.
Very good customer service.
Good pricing.
Would definitely recommend.
Delivery a little slow but overall very satisfied with the purchase.
Sean Bailey
Verified Buyer

It was a real pleasure to speak with someone over the phone who didn't mind that I didn't want to use the online facility. Alex was professional and courteous to me as we went through the process. Thank you.
Wayne
Verified Buyer

Excellent watch,brilliant price saved between £30/70 on other merchants prices.
Designer Posh Watches is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews