Designer Posh Watches Reviews

Suite 214
Stockton Business Centre
70-74 Brunswick Street

Verified Buyer

Great price, authentic, fast delivery!
Mohammed Hussain
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I emailed you to let you know that I had ordered the watch for my son's birthday - then I discovered that you were taking a well earned holiday! No sooner had you returned from holiday then you have dispatched the watch for express delivery.
Vicky Smethwick
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service & support will definately recommend and shop again.
Harpreet Singh

Stunning Item 100% Authentic and Saved over £70 Very Happy
Verified Buyer

great Customer service when I had a query and all efforts were made to ensure that my needs were met to make my army man have a good birthday before being posted out
Shahid Nadeem
Verified Buyer

Super star customer service by Alex and his team. Item arrived within 5 working days although it's expected between 5 - 10 days with no extra cost. I am thankful to the lady who kept me updated about the delivery of my order as I really wanted it before my brother's big day. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend others to do so.
Verified Buyer

Swift services and I have had the watch independently verified for peace of mind 100% Authentic. All in all decent watch, service and price.
Mary Middleton
Verified Buyer

The watch arrived it was lovely me dad loved it as it was a birthday gift just how it looked in the image but even better in real life. Loved the watch
Helen Meadows
Verified Buyer

Best watch ever I love it
Fahima
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service very happy with purchase and cooperation from posh watches will definately recommend and buy again.
Unverified Reviewer

Very Nice lovely item and purchased within the Business Centre even better thank you
Elaine Staffordshire
Unverified Reviewer

Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Original watch came with faulty bracelet and they have replaced me with a watch within a week of sending back :) very happy
thank you!
H.Housden
Verified Buyer

The watch bracelet pin fell out. Although the bracelet was not covered by insurance, Posh Watches mended it for me at no cost.
Jamie B
Verified Buyer

Item arrived well packaged, but upon opening found one of the links broken - not their fault, couldn't be seen under packaging. Not a real problem, as bracelet was too big anyway, & would need links removed to fit. Informed Vendor, went to Jeweller to adjust bracelet. This jeweller, & the next one, refused to do so on the grounds that ceramic is very brittle & wouldn't be held responsible. Informed Vendor, who readily accepted watch back to fix-Which they did quickly & without quibble, lots of emails pinging back and forth, always swift response in polite & constructive manner.
I'm really impressed with Designer Watches (& I'm not easily impressed)- The acid test of Good Service is when things go wrong, & how it is remedied-and they were faultless.
I'm a bit of a Watch Freak, & I will certaionly buy my next one from them, & would heartily recommend anyone else to do so
Anna Hopps
Verified Buyer

After being let down by a quite well known on line discount site resulted in just one phone call, all was sorted by designer posh watches!!
Extremely helpful, polite and got my goods to me is super quick time.
Thank you so very much for sorting my problem and making a birthday complete.
Tom Turner
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very clear and helpful from time of purchase right up until the item was delivered. Very trusting and reliable source. Will definitely use again.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Excellent watch - delivered very promptly
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my purchase service is good and the watch just worth it to buy from them ! hope you will get more good models in every brands ...
Stewart Avery
Verified Buyer

great value for money, looks really classy. great communications ,arrived on time.
Designer Posh Watches is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews