Designer Posh Watches Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Designer Posh Watches
"I bought this for my cousin marriage and it was the best gift I have ever given. I recommend this to everyone ."
"Thank You Designer Posh Watches... The packaging was awesome. Needless to say the Product is a WOW piece."
"Purchased a watch for my wife, I recommend this website"
"Ordered Armani watch for my wedding, quality of product is very good and genuine."
"Really helpful and flexible. Great customer service and fast delivery! Would reccommend"
"I read other reviews before purchasing and apart from an error by the delivery company, I am so pleased with my order. The communication and friendliness of the team has been quick and we'll received. The watch is a gift and naturally I checked to see it was in good order and it was. Lovely watch and packaging too. Fast delivery and again the team have been fantastic. Many thanks."
"This is my forth watch I've bought from designer posh watches and has always I get exceptionally top service. Not only the watches were at a bargain price but next day delivery was icing on the cake.... Would recommend to everyone."
"I just ordered an Emporio Armani AR5860 watch. Before I ordered i took advantage of the live chat Designer Posh Watches offer. I spoke to a very pleasant, helpful and very professional lady named Julia. Julia answered all my questions and dealt with my requests efficiently and Professionally. Thanks to her kind and courteous assist i ordered watch straight away. 5* Customer Service and a SPECIAL THANKS to JULIA from customer services."
"Very good service very happy prompt delivery and extremely happy with my new watch thank you"
"Very happy need item to arrive within 3 days of ordering as was birthday gift arrived in time with free shipping Emma was very helpful in regards to arrangign delivery before he due date. Item itself was stunning and very happy with purchase and looks amazing would use Again 100%"
"Very good communication, lovely watch very good packaging and quality, very happy with this and glad I went with these guys! Thankyou so much for making sure my boyfriend will have the best birthday present ever!"
"I must admit they have provided me an excellent service! The watch came with a faulty bracelet.I emailed the customer service and they were very prompt with their response and asked me to return the watch for examination and within 3 days they sent me with a replacement watch! I will definitely come back for more shopping!"
"I ordered a Michael Kors watch for my wifey’s birthday at about 2pm and it was delivered the very next day free of charge Not only that but the watch itself was a lot cheaper than the retail price in the shops We took it to Goldsmith to get the strap adjusted and they confirmed the watch was Authentic also Very happy will use Again"
"Website easy enough to use. Plenty of selection and price range. Check out wad Good also. If you want to send item as present you can add a message, such as happy Birthday, . Excellent product and arrvied in good time very happy with service and product. Will be purchasing again 100% thank you"
"Brilliant service and fast delivery! After having an absolute nightmare with another online watch company ripping me off, I bought the same watch from here (after the other company finally refunded me for their scratched watch) and was happily greeted with a fully functioning absolutely immaculate watch! Should have ordered from here in the first place! Delivery was quick within 3 days Free Shipping also and got a 1 hour delivery timeslot. Extremely happy with the watch and the delivery time!"
"The overall quality of the watch was amazing and for the price it is unbelievable. The watch also arrived within 3 days faster that it was mentioned to arrive."
"The services was fantastic . Couldn’t wish for better services. Than Designer posh watches. Nice to talk to. Watch is fantastic . Certifcate with watch. And packed really well. Thank you so much Julie and Alex. Made my daughter happy."
"Watch is beautiful and well made MK5464 thank you"
"The watch is very beautiful. I received it within eighth days (including weekends), I wrote an email to ask delivery information, and they replied very quickly. Satisfied."
"It was my first order on the site and i really appreciate the service the communication with u guys. My watch was perfect and the shipping took 3 days to canada. I will definitely buy with you again for sure u have really nice stuff. George"
Designer Posh Watches is rated 4.97 based on 141 reviews