Design Cloud Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Cloud
Read Design Cloud Reviews

About Design Cloud:

Design Cloud is the UK's No.1 flat-rate graphic design service. Hire your own dedicated graphic designer to work on your requests daily for just £549pm.

0330 133 1929

hello@designcloud.app

3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields

Tell us how Design Cloud made you happy
Guys you have been a godsend over the last 6 months! Couldn't imagine not having you as part of our strategy now. Big thanks to our designer Jack - You've brought a completely new angle to our creative work and we can't thank you enough. Keep up the amazing work guys! ❤️
Thanks Katie, Jack will be chuffed to read this!
I was honestly dubious about this service before I signed up (ie: how can you get a high standard of design work for such a low price and turned around quick) but I have been proved completely wrong on all accounts. Fair play guys, you've absolutely smashed this and I'll be recommending you to everyone in my network. Well done!

PS. Would be great if you could offer the same type of subscription service but for video too. Not sure how, but it would be unreal if you can figure it out 👌
Thanks Chris! We have a lot of customers who are sceptical at the beginning as the offer seems too good to be true 😳 So glad you signed up, gave it a go and now enjoying it! Thanks for the great review.

Video solution is on the cards, stay tuned 😁
Wow! How did I not hear about you guys sooner?! We've completely transformed our social media since working with you back in May and we could not be happier. Huge thank you for everything. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone!
Thanks for the review and recommendation Dan! We love working with you and your team. It's been great fun over the last few months. 👌
This is literally my new favourite thing! The design work is flawless and the turnaround times are rapid. So long as you stick to the process and give clear instructions to your designer, you'll get exactly what you need every single time. Love it!
Thanks for the great review John. It's great having you onboard 👏
amazing service, amazing turnaround
Thanks Taylor, it's been great working with you and the team over the last few weeks. Really appreciate the kind words 👌
Love them. Couldn't function without them. Professional, efficient, creative and bloody good at their job. Oh - and a pleasure to work with on every level.
Thanks John. It's been hilarious working with you this year and we're always in stitches whenever a request comes through for some new Victims Helpline artwork 🤣
The design cloud service is so quick and easy to use. The team are really helpful and lovely to work with!
Thanks for the kind words Cicely. It's lovely to work with you and the team too. Looking forward to us all going out for a drink together again soon 🍻
Design cloud has made my life as a Project Manager so much easier. Now our designer can focus on big projects and then design cloud do all of our social assets and imagery and all the other smaller tasks which take up so much time on everything.
Thanks Charlotte! You've been a dream to work with since day one. 👌
We've been using Design Cloud for quite a while now and as someone who works in Social Media it is extremely useful. When running social media channels there is a constant need for fresh, eye catching and engaging design and without Design Cloud we wouldn't be able to achieve that as our in-house designer just doesn't have the time. Quick turnarounds, great communication and even better end results. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for design.
Thanks for a great review Harriet. It's been a pleasure working with you this year and congratulations on your recent promotion 🙏
Firstly, the actual ofdering itself is brilliant. As an agency owner, it's make great sense to use it. We instantly became a pro account.

But also, the actual service from the team is rather special. The perfect fit between working with a freelancer and having to employ a graphic designer.
Thanks James, really appreciate your kind words. It's been great working with you and your team since last year (I think you were actually one of our first customers) - Looking forward to work with you for many years to come 😁
Stuart Roberts here from Future Sound of Egypt LTD. Design Cloud has easily revolutionised the way we do artworks and designs, simple format to submit your jobs and simple format to see the updates on progression and when they are complete , it is a game changer
Thank's for the kind words Stu. We really appreciate it 👌
Design Cloud has revolutionised the work flow of our business. Not only is the standard of work excellent, they are also extremely well organised and the platform is very simple to use. The whole system works perfectly and in turn, this helps our brand run efficiently.
Thanks for being a great customer Paul. It's a pleasure working with you guys and it's amazing to see how much UV has grown as a brand over the last 9 months! We've loved being a part of it 🙏
I adored design cloud, they always produce beautiful graphics for my business and at a timely fashion. It takes the stress out of my job and gives me back the time I need to focus on other important tasks. The best thing I’ve found during 2020!!!
Thanks Molly! You've been an absolute dream to work with over the last few weeks. Great to see your business flourishing despite the current circumstances. Thank you for leaving us a great review 😁
Amazing service! Saved us an absolute fortune. Keep up the good work guys!
Thanks Barry. It's been great working with you and your team over the last few months. Thanks for the kind words 🙏
Amazing service! Saved us an absolute fortune. Keep up the good work guys!
Design Cloud is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews