Design Cloud Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Cloud
Read Design Cloud Reviews

About Design Cloud:

Design Cloud is the UK's No.1 flat-rate graphic design service. Hire your own dedicated graphic designer to work on your requests daily for just £549pm.

0330 133 1929

hello@designcloud.app

3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields

Tell us how Design Cloud made you happy
Design Cloud offers a fantastic value for money and has allowed us to offer our clients high quality graphic design for really competitive rates. The platform is so easy to use and the level of customer service is fantastic. The offer initially seemed too good to be true but it has delivered on all fronts! Would 100% recommend to all businesses!
Design Cloud provides a fantastic service and amazing value for money. The quality of the work produced is consistently at a high standard with a fast turn around. Once the team had our logos and style guide they were creating high quality assets that are perfectly aligned with our branding. We mainly use the service to produce several different versions of multi-page sales brochures which would be expensive if we went elsewhere. With Design Cloud the brochures are turned around quickly, look slick and professional and have been well received by our sales team.
We've worked with James and DesignCloud on a variety of projects and they deliver fantastic value for money. Even though it is a design subscription service, you get service on a very personal level. The designers are all very responsive and professional. They have also helped us to improve our own brand. I can only recommend!
Design Cloud is the perfect agency solution for graphic design as it's helped us improve and enhance the quality of our offering across paid and traditional media platforms.

The briefing process is simple and flexible, and their designers are always on hand to help with any last minute designs.
Beeta has worked with DesignCloud for years - Excellent customer service, they really work with the customer to achieve the vision. I have always received top quality designs!
Fantastic Service, James and Jack always go the extra mile to ensure we get a quick turnaround, they are fantastic at using their own initiative to come up with great designs.

highly recommended
The level of service from DesignCloud has been great from day one. From the design work produced to the customer support delivered, I recommend them for any business looking for a more flexible agency.
We started using design cloud to help lift the load on our in house designer. We were assigned a designer who totally understood the brief in hand and was able to deliver good solid designs each and every time on all tasks. We would highly recommend the team at Design Cloud.
I've never once been disappointed since working with Design Cloud - they always deliver in great time with the perfect customer service. With Design Cloud, you can't go wrong!
Great service and innovative model that provides a well thought out solution to a common problem in today’s market. Big thanks to our designer Dan who is very easy to work with and nails the brief every time. This service has made doing business much easier us. Thank you guys!
We've worked with Design Cloud since earlier this year and to be honest, they have been nothing short of amazing! The design work is next level, and their communication is always spot on. We don't have enough work for a full-time graphic designer but still need a dedicated resource to get consistent LinkedIn, and other marketing content turned around quickly when we need it so for what we need it for it is the ideal service that matches our needs perfectly. Now through doing my market research, I am aware, there are a few cheap and lower quality variations of this 'unlimited graphic design' service in the UK at the moment but be careful not to be fooled. If you are in the market and you want the real deal then I would advise you look no further - Design Cloud are a class act, who I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Design Cloud is a fantastic service run by fantastic people. Their quality and client care is second-to-none. I have no hesitation recommending them.
Unlimited Graphic design for £500 per month?? I couldn't believe it when I first found out about James and his company, however, credit where credit is due... They delivered exactly what they promised!

With a personal approach to business, can-do attitude, and a team of creative designers, DesignCloud would be highly recommended to any business looking to plug the gap, reduce labour costs and make in house design as streamline as possible
I would recommend Design Cloud to any business looking for great quality graphic design. The packages are also great value with unlimited design work for a fixed fee each month. We have made significant savings compared to paying on a 'per job' basis with the company we previously used. And the quality is of the design work is much better.
Have been using these guys for a month now and blown away with how good their work is. They really understand the brief and supply us with quality work. Would highly recommend these to anyone who need design as a service. We was spending considerable time and money on ad hoc design work - this takes alot of the headache away and also saves us time and money !
Awesome levels of communication and execution, delivering high-quality designs quickly and on-brief.

Special mention to Connor Ansell for his excellent support.
What an amazing idea! Design Cloud has been a lifesaver for us recently. It's so easy to use and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Thank you so much for all your hard work over the last few weeks guys
Anytime Darren! We love working with you guys too! It's great to see your business going from strength to strength despite the pandemic. Congrats on your second new hire too! 👏
Great work, communication & set of lads! Would recommend to any business.
Thanks Paul! It's been great working with you too, love the new website and rebrand. 👌
Guys you have been a godsend over the last 6 months! Couldn't imagine not having you as part of our strategy now. Big thanks to our designer Jack - You've brought a completely new angle to our creative work and we can't thank you enough. Keep up the amazing work guys! ❤️
Thanks Katie, Jack will be chuffed to read this!
I was honestly dubious about this service before I signed up (ie: how can you get a high standard of design work for such a low price and turned around quick) but I have been proved completely wrong on all accounts. Fair play guys, you've absolutely smashed this and I'll be recommending you to everyone in my network. Well done!

PS. Would be great if you could offer the same type of subscription service but for video too. Not sure how, but it would be unreal if you can figure it out 👌
Thanks Chris! We have a lot of customers who are sceptical at the beginning as the offer seems too good to be true 😳 So glad you signed up, gave it a go and now enjoying it! Thanks for the great review.

Video solution is on the cards, stay tuned 😁
Design Cloud is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews