Denzel's Reviews

5 Rating 48 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Denzel's
Read Denzel\'s Reviews

About Denzel's:

Healthy low-calorie dog treats, made with real natural ingredients. Delivered for free.

Perfect training treats.
My dog loves these and I buy them regularly.
Have given Millie Denzel’s since she was 9 weeks old. I was impressed by the speedy and comprehensive response to my email as to whether they were suitable for a young (totally spoilt pup). Mille loves all the flavours and so do her friends. Her BFF Max her dog walker tells me that all his customers love them too. We give him a pack every month and his dog Reggie goes through his pocket to get out the last crumbs It is also reassuring that these lovely treats are low calorie and full of good nutrients plus of course their care for the environment A tree for every Denzel’s pack. What else can I say but excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent and excellent. Love to all at Denzel’s from Millie and mum xx
The best treats!! My puppy’s favourites and will be my new puppy’s favourites too! X
My dog absolutely loves Denzel’s’s treats and I am really happy that I opted for a subscription it’s brilliant. Thanks Denzel’s perfect service.
Stanley loves these treats. We find them a great size for training needs.
Alfie loves your treats.
The dogs love the treats & I love the eco friendly packaging of both the treats & what they are posted in. The dogs also like that I can change my subscription each month so they get to have a different selection.
Natural ingredients is what encouraged me to order from Denzel. Bunty absolutely adores all her Denzel treats as does my niece's wee Lucy when she comes to stay with us a few times a week. Delivery is always on time & products worth every penny.
My puppy absolutely LOVES her Denzel's - perfect for training as they can easily be broken up into smaller pieces, and they are low cal so no need to worry about over-feeding!
Kira loves her Denzel’s treats 🐶🐾
My dog loves these treats. For me I love the fact that they are packed in recyclable packaging and a tree is planted with every order. Love the box they arrive in makes me smile. Good value too.
We love Denzel’s treats, they are the perfect size for training, and the flavours combination looks yummy and there is no nasties, they’re a perfect treat. The no plastic packaging is great for the environment and the planting a tree with every order. This business doesn’t just care about the quality of treats for dogs but also for the environment and it’s so great to see.
Denzel's 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Fantastic company with an incredible service! My pooch agrees too! :)
My dog loves these. He gets one twice a day.
Denzel’s are fantastic and both dogs love them. Would definitel recommend.
Henry, our 10 year old cocker spaniel, just loves his Denzel’s treats. He gets excited when he sees the box arrive and can’t wait to be given one. We love the range of flavours and that they are healthy treats. Buying by subscription means we never run out. We highly recommend them.
Denzel's 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Our 11 year old cocker spaniel really loves Denzel’s’s. They are her daily treat after grooming. We have the monthly subscription and they always arrive promptly, we are kept very informed of the order progress
My dog now love's the postman as he brings him his treats
Denzel's 5 star review on 8th September 2021
My dog absolutely loves your chews and doggy bits
Denzel's is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews