Denzel's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Denzel's
Read Denzel\'s Reviews

About Denzel's:

Healthy low-calorie dog treats, made with real natural ingredients.

delivered for free.

Fantastic company with an incredible service! My pooch agrees too! :)
My dog loves these. He gets one twice a day.
Denzel’s are fantastic and both dogs love them. Would definitel recommend.
Henry, our 10 year old cocker spaniel, just loves his Denzel’s treats. He gets excited when he sees the box arrive and can’t wait to be given one. We love the range of flavours and that they are healthy treats. Buying by subscription means we never run out. We highly recommend them.
Denzel's 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Our 11 year old cocker spaniel really loves Denzel’s’s. They are her daily treat after grooming. We have the monthly subscription and they always arrive promptly, we are kept very informed of the order progress
My dog now love's the postman as he brings him his treats
Denzel's 5 star review on 8th September 2021
My dog absolutely loves your chews and doggy bits
“We love it when our treats arrive! Yummy, delicious, healthy treats just for us!”
Denzel's 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Denzel's 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Really good product. My doggy loves. They're small treats amazing for training! Don't have to worry about how much I give him. Really good customer service and value for money.
Denzel's 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Best treats ever!!
Our dog loves the variety of chews and eagerly awaits one in the morning. We love the fact that they are healthy too.
My girls love the chews and bites, great variety of flavors we all look forward to the subscription arriving every month!
My Westie loves the chews & following her morning walk she sits eagerly waiting for her chew. It’s part of her routine.
These are the only treats my dog will eat! I feel happy knowing they are healthy and not full of nasties. Great delivery and great customer service.
My very fussy dog has been having these snacks for about a year and I have to say that he will fly back to the house if I shout “Denzels!” He absolutely loves them. I have not bought any other treats, they look good and by the look on my dogs face they taste good! And I would highly recommend them to everyone, well done to the Denzel crew for creating the best ever dog treat.
My dog loves them and they are a good size for a treat and something light in the morning.
Very pleased with this product and excellent customer services provided by Denzel’s very helpful when required. Y dog Henry also adores their treats, win win woof woof.
I love receiving my Denzel sticks in the post. They don’t last long as they are very tasty. I also like the new no plastic packaging and that I’m helping the environment
These treats are healthy and low calorie making it the perfect treat for your beloved pooch.
Love the whole concept. My boy waits eagerly for his monthly package. So easy and pleasant to order and then adapt subscription. Comes through the letter box which is great when you’re out. I think the chews are fantastic healthy ingredients with plenty of choice. The combination of flavours make me want to try. Even better now no plastic inner. I love packaging and art work. Value for money.
Denzel's is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews