Dental Logic Truro Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dental Logic Truro
Read Dental Logic Truro Reviews

About Dental Logic Truro:

Dental Logic Truro offers a different and fresh approach to dentistry using the latest technology. We specialise in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, veneers, Invisalign and other teeth straightening options and smile makeovers.

+44 01872 306622

info@dentallogictruro.co.uk

5 Castle StreetTruroCornwall

Tell us how Dental Logic Truro made you happy
I started treatment with chris after suffering poor treatment from another practice, I have always been incredibly nervous because of this. Ever since I came to St Piran Dental they have instantly put me at ease and I now dont dread coming like I did just a year ago. All of the team are super friendly and I wouldnt go anywhere else. Thank you all at st piran and dental logic! Amazing team!
(Denta Logic) -
I came in as a non registered emergency patient with a broken tooth, i was in considerable pain. I was dealt with by Assal who put me at ease straight away (i dont like dentists!) after explaining the process to me she then gave me a couple of injections, which i didnt feel at all. After a very quick x-ray i was then back in the chair. Three more painless injections and then after about 5 mins of wiggling and pulling the tooth came out.
(Denta Logic) -
My whole experience from start to finish has been incredible at dental.
(Denta Logic) -
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Brilliant service
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for such a lovely review.
Really fast, efficent and friendly service, would recommend 😄
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your praise and kind comments. We will pass along your comments to the team.
So grateful to be fitted in at short notice when I was in SO much pain. A grea
(Denta Logic) -
We are happy that we were able to fit you in. Thank you for a lovely review.
Nobody else in the waiting room made me feel safe, all staff had good PPE awareness. Everyone very firendly. Chris explained things and gave me a chance to ask questions about future treatment. The work Chris did today was painless. His assistant was really pleasant and the recceptionist was very nice and efficient.
(Denta Logic) -
Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. Thank you so much for your lovely review.
Really lovely team, very friendly and helpful.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Friendly and efficient. Reassuring and informative
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Very professional , from reception to treatment first class , x ray lady and hygenist were faultless .
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for such a great review about Dental Logic. We're so happy you found our staff so welcoming.
Brilliant team from as soon as you walk in to treatment, made me feel at ease from the very start.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review and taking the time to leave a review.
Amazing to be seen as an emergency after suffering weeks of pain and my regular dentist was unable to fix the problem. The whole experience with Chris and his team was superb. Cant recommend them enough. During this Covid crisis I felt completely safe throughout the process. I am extremely lucky and grateful to have been sorted professionally. Dental treatment has never been so pleasurable before. Thank you.
(Denta Logic) -
Chris and the team have changed my life, at 23 i have never been able to smile confidently. This treatment has exceeded my expectations and i couldnt be happier. I can not stop smilling now. Highly reccomend amazing service throughout. Thank you to all the team.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Thoughtful and carim
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Have a great day!
Chris has a good blanace of being gental but also getting the job done swiftly. As a person who is very anxious about dentistry I would now only choose this surgery. Highly recommend.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your kind review. We will to pass along your comments to Chris here at Dental Logic, Truro
Absolutely fab!!
(Denta Logic) -
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Thorough, conscientious service.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review and positive experience
Brilliant service, excellent implant. All without a hitch and in record time. Chris explained everything very clearly every step of the way. I had been thinking of an implant for years and always thought it would be a hideous nightmare. Not so, mild discomfort for a couple of days was all and now I can chew on the left again. Amazing. Very happy.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it means a lot to us. We strive for 100% satisfaction and its great to see you had such a positive experience at Dental Logic.
Friendly staff, expert dental care, great attention to detail. Very happy with the end product.
(Denta Logic) -
That's fantastic to hear. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
A really friendly, professional service. So pleased with my results.
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for your praise and kind comments and taking the time to leave a review.
Dental Logic Truro is rated 4.95 based on 73 reviews