Dental Logic Truro Reviews

5 Rating 98 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Dental Logic Truro
Read Dental Logic Truro Reviews

About Dental Logic Truro:

Dental Logic Truro offers a different and fresh approach to dentistry using the latest technology. We specialise in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, veneers, Invisalign and other teeth straightening options and smile makeovers.

+44 01872 306622

info@dentallogictruro.co.uk

5 Castle StreetTruroCornwall

Tell us how Dental Logic Truro made you happy
My teeeth look amazing now, a huge difference as they are straight and even. I hadn’t realised quite how much my teeth were affecting me but I now feel really happy to smile in photos and feel relaxed. Chris and the team checked with me all the way to tweak them towards the end of the straightening process, and they look great, symmetrical and a long way from being crossed and difficult to clean as well as making me feel self conscious. Straight, white and pretty perfect but still me! Very happy and really recommend getting your teeth done here. Best decision i made in a long time.
(Denta Logic) -
Friendly and professional team. 100% recommend.
(Denta Logic) -
Painless efficient nothing was too much trouble chris was very professional and the girls lovely! Fantastic result. No regrets spending so much money.
(Denta Logic) -
Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience and we are glad you found this to be the case during your visits. Thank you so much for a lovely review.
Andrew was fab! Best dentist ever😁
(Denta Logic) -
That's great to hear. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review.
Full understanding of the treatment i was about to undertake, reassurance, guidance and check up’s all the way through and an outcome that exceeded my expectation.
(Denta Logic) -
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Never feel any pain, Chris is the best! 😁
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review and positive experience.
On time. Clincal and clean practise. Great service and treatment.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
I was very nervous before coming in, but all the staff were amazing and it was a painless and easy procedure. 10/10
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it means a lot to us. We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Dental Logic.
Very friendly and never any discomfort, feel that im being listened to and that no unnessessary treatment is being done. Todays viit was the same and great advise given.
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for your lovely feedback, we will pass your kind comments back to team.
Very thorough with no pain. Offered great advice, explained clearly.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Very attentive and the end result is brilliant.
(Denta Logic) -
That's great to hear! Thanks again for leaving a lovely review.
Very warm staff great service all at a good price
(Denta Logic) -
Hello my apointment was amazing thank you bye😄
(Denta Logic) -
Very pleased with the result. The implants feel very natural. Chris took his time but this ensured that he got it right. Thaks Chris and Team.
(Denta Logic) -
Really pleased with my results. Very friendly and helpfull. Everything was always explained clearly, nothing was too much trouble.
(Denta Logic) -
Chris immediately put me at ease listened to my issues and then gave me a very thorough examination. He diagnosed my jaw problem immediately & talked me through the causes & solutions. Suddenly it all made sense! Looking forward to getting this sorted out now. Highly recommend!
(Denta Logic) -
Relaxed calm and helpful and gave me my confidence back again
(Denta Logic) -
Clean smart place, injections were painless and the nurse is frendly what more can you ask for 😀
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a great review :)
Feel like im in good hands :).
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
Really great I love how you get to choose how your teeth will look and how you can choose when to have your braces on. I also like how nobody knows you have braces
(Denta Logic) -
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to you next visit!
Dental Logic Truro is rated 4.96 based on 98 reviews