Dental Logic Truro Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dental Logic Truro
Read Dental Logic Truro Reviews

About Dental Logic Truro:

Dental Logic Truro offers a different and fresh approach to dentistry using the latest technology. We specialise in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, veneers, Invisalign and other teeth straightening options and smile makeovers.

+44 01872 306622

info@dentallogictruro.co.uk

5 Castle StreetTruroCornwall

Tell us how Dental Logic Truro made you happy
I consider myself to be an extremly anxious person when it comes to the dentist. I found all the staff at dental logic to be very helpful and took things at a steady pace. Will definitely be returning for future appointments. Thank-you so much.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback it means a lot to us. We strive for 100% satisfaction and it's great to see you had such a positive experience at Dental Logic.
Pleasant and prompt service, very welcoming
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for your praise and feedback. We will pass your comments to the team.
Had tooth extraction & quick sleeper used.. absolutely no pain on administration or during procedure. Unlike previously when receiving dental treatment when gums, lips & tongue were numb only the direct area was affected. Excellent equipment & patient care throughout
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it means a lot to us. It is great to see you had such a positive experience at Dental Logic!
Very friendly. Great at communication. Have made me feel very welcome and relaxed about the work i am having done.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Staff were friendly and professional
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!
Glad to be in safe hands, finally feel like im getting the right treament
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to your next visit!
Chris and his team immediately put me at ease.
I felt in control of the whole process, following an emergency appointment.
Now, moving forward, working towards a joint goal.
An outstanding example of great customer experience.
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!
Maggie O
I am so pleased with my new implants. Chris explained all the steps which took place over a year as bone needed to renew to create a stable base. Well worth the wait and very professional. I can now smile with confidence.
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Chris and the team have been excellent. My treatment is ongoing and I fully expect it to produce a brilliant final result. Thoroughly recommended.
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Great experience. Professional, friendly and super quick, thank you!
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
Excellent service and care.
Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% satisfaction and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Dental Logic.
Great experience and such a lovely team
(Denta Logic) -
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review.
Patient, Calm, Professional. Fully explains what is going on.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review and positive experience.
All went well, really happy with the care I recieved
(Denta Logic) -
We are happy to have provide you with a positive experience.
Amazing service, friendly and happy and very helpful staff. It was all made so easy to. Would highly recommend!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
I travel from bristol so must be the best.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Receptionist was welcoming and relaxed. Chris was reasuring when i felt nervous. Good experience as always.
(Denta Logic) -
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking taking the time to let us know how we did.
Great service
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!
Very good appointment
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
Painless and great result. Very happy with my implant and bridge. No more gaps 😀
(Denta Logic) -
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care.
Dental Logic Truro is rated 4.92 based on 36 reviews