Dental Logic Truro Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dental Logic Truro
Read Dental Logic Truro Reviews

About Dental Logic Truro:

Dental Logic Truro offers a different and fresh approach to dentistry using the latest technology. We specialise in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, veneers, Invisalign and other teeth straightening options and smile makeovers.

+44 01872 306622

info@dentallogictruro.co.uk

5 Castle StreetTruroCornwall

Tell us how Dental Logic Truro made you happy
Absolutely fab!!
(Denta Logic) -
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Thorough, conscientious service.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review and positive experience
Brilliant service, excellent implant. All without a hitch and in record time. Chris explained everything very clearly every step of the way. I had been thinking of an implant for years and always thought it would be a hideous nightmare. Not so, mild discomfort for a couple of days was all and now I can chew on the left again. Amazing. Very happy.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it means a lot to us. We strive for 100% satisfaction and its great to see you had such a positive experience at Dental Logic.
Friendly staff, expert dental care, great attention to detail. Very happy with the end product.
(Denta Logic) -
That's fantastic to hear. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
A really friendly, professional service. So pleased with my results.
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for your praise and kind comments and taking the time to leave a review.
My first meeting with the hygienist today.... very reassuring and friendly. Will see you in three months time 😁
(Denta Logic) -
Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. Thanks again for leaving a review.
Saw hygenist and was very good experience
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
An easy visit with the hygienist today. Teeth feel great now and good advice on using the small brushes. Very happy.
(Denta Logic) -
That's great to hear! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Always a fab experience. I feel so welcomed coming in, and so well looked after during my appointment. The work i have had done, i am very very happy with, and the follow up appointments have all been excellent. Plus the email reminders are so handy to remind me when my next appointment is coming up!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
I came in for an emergency appointment with Chris, the practice is smart, clean and the staff are very friendly. Chris put me at ease and carried out the work with absolutely no pain at all. I would highly recommend Dental Logic and I will be coming back here for all my treatment in future.
(Denta Logic) -
That's fantastic to hear. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.
Friendly and imformative team, very reassuring!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Dental Logic.
Reassuring throughout
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback.
I am a very nervous patient and have always been made to feel at ease and looked after. I am already so pleased with the progress of my teeth already.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your praise and kind comments, we are so happy to hear how we have helped you feel more comfortable with your visits.
Always made to feel very relaxed and always happy with my treatment. Fantastic staff😀
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
A great & friendly service, would definatly recommend.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your kind review; it means a lot to the whole team.
Really helpful and professional
(Denta Logic) -
That's great to hear. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.
Very professional service.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your praise and kind comment.
Very informative and clear description of work to be done
(Denta Logic) -
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience.
Explaining everything clearly so that I could understand fully what to do. Thanks For being so kind and patient.
(Denta Logic) -
Great attention to detail and made to feel valued
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
Dental Logic Truro is rated 4.93 based on 58 reviews