Dean & Co Interiors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dean & Co Interiors

How would you rate Dean & Co Interiors ?

"I ordered vertical blinds, all their staff were very helpful. The products are very good quality, and were ready when they said they would be. I would definitely buy from Dean & Co again"
"Very friendly service. Well informed and helpful advice on products and their suitability for our home. We are enjoying using the blinds and curtains and look forward to the instillation of further orders."
"I have dealt with Dean and Co over a number of years and have always found them to be helpful and reliable, particularly Chris who has been happy to offer alternative suggestions and advice."
"Great service and beautiful roman blinds made."
"I had a roman blind made for the bedroom and it does make me smile every time I walk in the room such vibrant colours in the fabric. The blind was made perfectly, right length and width. The help and advice my husband and I had from Chris while trying to decide what blind to use in two very difficult high windows was brilliant. He gave us several options and we eventually chose battery operated pleated blinds which are perfect."
"Excellent service very professional"
"Blinds were well made and service was excellent"
"Designed the right solution to our particular property and type of windows."
"Jo and Chris have been amazing to deal with - so helpful and knowledgeable. The blinds and cushions look fabulous and would definitely recommend. Thanks!"
"Prompt efficient service well delivered"
"|I have purchased 4 vision blinds from Dean & Co. I have nothing, but praise for Chris who came to my home, measured & advised me on different options. Chris also fitted the blinds within the time schedule that I was quoted, and they are perfect. I have had many compliments on the blinds and shall be back in the New Year to order more blinds as we are now having a makeover in the bedrooms and are having the same blinds fitted as the price was very competitive and far less expensive than a local Company. Would definitely recommend *****"
"Very pleased with the curtains for Capel St Mary Village Hall. Chris was friendly, helpful and efficient and we have only had positive comments since. I marked the stars 'very good', but the little green star does not appear in the 'very good' box."
"Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Excellent fitter. Never disappointed."
"Chris, Jo and Shirley are friendly, knowledgeable and so helpful, I wouldn't think about going anywhere else!"
"Great range of fabrics and wallpapers, with helpful and knowledgeable staff."
Dean & Co Interiors is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews