Dean & Co Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dean & Co Interiors
Read Dean & Co Interiors  Reviews

Tell us how Dean & Co Interiors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dean & Co Interiors  5 star review on 30th September 2017
Mr & Mrs Barnett
More Photos & Videos
Dean & Co Interiors  5 star review on 8th November 2016
Members of Capel Village Hall
More Photos & Videos
Throughout the process of choosing, ordering and finally the fitting of our new Roman blind, we were most impressed with the choice and quality of service from Dean and Co. Samples were delivered and any slight delay explained clearly; measurement and fitting done most professionally. Well done all round!
Excellent service, fitting and after-service, - we cannot fault them and would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting quality products.
Excellent service from the measuring, the ordering to the fitting.
Very impressed with this company. Nothing was too much trouble, especially as we were indecisive and went to the shop a few times to look at other options. We are delighted with our final decision, our roller blinds look amazing, especially with the “cassette” at the top. Cannot fault this company. We will be back to get the rest of the windows done.
The shutters we purchased are superb, the whole process from first visit, to quote, to installation was seamless. Everything about Dean & Co screams quality
Great service from both sales staff and Chris - well made curtains. Highly recommended
Beautiful curtains and matching Roman blind. Measuring, fitting, timing and
courtesy all 100%. Wish we had used you guys before. Many thanks.
Although it took a very long time to get an appointment to measure for the blind and then for the blind to be made and fitted, the final product is brilliant. More than fit for purpose, good value, well made. Staff were very helpful and did try to accommodate all sorts of issues we needed to overcome.
We are delighted with the quality of our curtains and the outstanding service we have received.
We are extremely pleased with the blinds and curtains installed in our new house. The guidance given by Joannah, Chris and their team, together with their in-depth knowledge of colour design and fabric choice, enabled us to achieve the ambiance which we wished to create for our new home.
Overall the service was very professional from start to finish and we would not hesitate to use their services again.
Extremely helpful, amazing service and I would definitely recommend.
Great service thanks
I ordered vertical blinds, all their staff were very helpful. The products are very good quality, and were ready when they said they would be. I would definitely buy from Dean & Co again
Very friendly service. Well informed and helpful advice on products and their suitability for our home. We are enjoying using the blinds and curtains and look forward to the instillation of further orders.
I have dealt with Dean and Co over a number of years and have always found them to be
helpful and reliable, particularly Chris who has been happy to offer alternative suggestions
and advice.
Great service and beautiful roman blinds made.
I had a roman blind made for the bedroom and it does make me smile every time I walk in the room such vibrant colours in the fabric. The blind was made perfectly, right length and width.
The help and advice my husband and I had from Chris while trying to decide what blind to use in two very difficult high windows was brilliant. He gave us several options and we eventually chose battery operated pleated blinds which are perfect.
Dean & Co Interiors  5 star review on 30th September 2017
Excellent service very professional
Blinds were well made and service was excellent
Designed the right solution to our particular property and type of windows.
Dean & Co Interiors is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews