Dayinsure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dayinsure
Quick simple easy service and very shocked on the price of the quote cheap for one days insurance definitely will do we again !
Straight forward and simple! Confirmation received straight away so I could be on my way. Many other temp cover companies refused? Insurance for just 24 hours I needed not the whole year! Anyway their loss and dayinsure’s gain and I was able to drive my new car home. My insurance company was closed as it was Sunday so couldn’t transfer my policy over so had to look for temp cover in case you’re wondering.
It's great to hear that we could help you out! Thanks for your 5-star review!
Although I had to enter detail§ a few times, the process was easy and quick.
Very good service
Thanks for your great 5-star review, we hope to see you back again soon!
bit expensive to insure car for 1 day .but needed insuranse their and then got car insured in minutes
It's great to hear you found our service was quick to use, thanks for your 5-star review!
Robbing bastards to be honest. But i was in a rush and needed it. Stupid expensive though. Only needed an hour andncost me £48. Shocking.
Very good
Thanks for your excellent 5-star review, we hope to see you back soon!
Very good
Thanks for your 5-star review, we hope to see you back again soon!
Very simple to insure a car at a good price.
It's great to hear you found our service was simple to use, thanks for your 5-star review!
A little expensive but good
rip off.One day insurance for £295..very nice
We're sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, short-term cover is considered to be a higher risk than annual cover. An assumption is made that the vehicle would be used more during the short-term period than it would in the same period of an annual policy. Therefore, the price reflects this greater risk. We do check our prices regularly to ensure we stay competitive and really appreciate your feedback.
Good service
Fast and efficient
It's brilliant to hear you found our service was fast & efficient to use, thanks for your fab review!
Would be better if you were not charging extremely crazy prices for short term insurance.
Great service just when you need it. A little pricey but better to be insured. Thanks
Thanks for your 5-star review, we hope to see you back again soon!
Perfect very quick and easy definitely recommend company was well impressed.
We love to hear that our customers would recommend us, thanks for your great 5-star review!
Very expensive
We're sorry to hear that you found the cover very expensive. Unfortunately, short-term cover is considered to be a higher risk than annual cover. An assumption is made that the vehicle would be used more during the short-term period than it would in the same period of an annual policy. Therefore, the price reflects this greater risk. We do check our prices regularly to ensure we stay competitive and really appreciate your feedback.
I’ve been using day insurance for over 10 years now, when borrowing a car from a family member and have found Dayinsurance to be the cheapest on price but also reasonable on the criteria. I’ve never made a claim so cannot comment on that.
Thanks for your 5-star review, we hope to see you back again soon
Nice support
Thanks for your great 5-star review, we hope to see you back again soon!
was straightforward.
It's great to hear you found our service was straightforward to use, thanks for your review!
Dayinsure is rated 4.1 based on 45 reviews