Datacentreplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Datacentreplus
Read Datacentreplus Reviews

Tell us how Datacentreplus made you happy
4 years on since my last review and still have nothing bad to say. Datacentreplus are one of the very few companies I've ever dealt with where it is a pleasure to contact support - they are just very efficient, responsive, courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks again :)
Mark, many thanks for your latest review and kind words! Great to hear your positive customer support feedback and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
I have been a co-location customer at Datacentreplus since 2015. As an MSP we have particular requirements over security and connectivity. The team at Datacentreplus listened, understood our requirements and went out of their way to accommodate us as a business. I have been in and out of large Data Centers over the years and I can say with certainty that none of them even come close to that of the service we receive from the Datacentreplus team. The connectivity and networks at Datacentreplus are solid and allow us to achieve 100% uptime which is a must in our business.
Dan, many thanks for your positive review and customer feedback. Look forward to continuing to work with you and the team! - Rachel.
DCP hosts our incredibly busy website and is on hand 24 hours a day to ensure downtime is a thing of the past - and it certainly was a thing in our past! Both their customer and support teams are quick repliers, and responders, and they have been a dream to work with thus far.. which is why I see a great partnership future for The Manc Group and Data Centre Plus!
Many thanks for your kind words and positive feedback Sam. It's been great working with you and the team at The Manc Group. Look forward to catching up again soon! - Rachel.
The customer service that the team offers at Date Centre plus has always been excellent and they have also offered support during the Covid 19 pandemic to help keep our business going. Would highly recommend.
Ana, thank you for your feedback and recommendation! Really pleased to hear the positive support you've received recently. Look forward to catching up soon! - Rachel.
The team at Datacentreplus have been fantastic over the last 2 years. Their support team is second to none and the overall quality of the products is first class. Breath of fresh air for the hosting industry. Keep it up guys!
Simon, great to hear of your positive experience over the past 24 months. It's been great working with you and the team and look forward to catching up again soon! - Rachel.
The Datacentreplus products and team are fantastic. We know that our site is safe, well managed and secure. If any queries (not problems) have ever arisen, they've been there straight away to answer. Highly recommend using them.
Nick, many thanks for your kind words and recommendation! Look forward to catching up soon & best of luck with The Share Shop in the coming weeks - Rachel.
Datacentreplus made my business happy, by offering support and guidence when required without question or quibble, by assessing our business needs amidst covid 19 datacentreplus have gone above expectation and have helped aid us at the back end of 2020.

I cant stress how eceptional the service has been thus far with us we wish every sucess to Datacentreplus
Rick, many thanks for your kind words and positive experience with the team at Datacentreplus. Your feedback is much appreciated. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Datacentreplus came recommended to us through our website development partners, which had worked with them for a long time. Datacentreplus have provided server space for our website for a few years now and we’re really pleased with the service we receive. We know that our website is able to run safely, securely and at a speed that can keep up with our customers!
Thank you for your positive review of your experience with the Datacentreplus team! Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Have used datacentreplus for various client projects over the years and I cannot fault the service. Would absolutely recommend.
Dan, many thanks for your positive review and customer experience feedback! Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Good, fast and friendly service. DC+ offer great value for money on the services they provide
Many thanks for your positive review. It is fantastic to be working with the Cloud53 team. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
This is the second time I have got a server from DATACENTREPLUS after moving jobs I felt this was the only company I wanted and needed to be with. Customer support is amazing, servers are 100% available. Could not ask for more.
Robert, many thanks for your positive review. It's great to be working with you and really glad you are happy with our service and support. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
I have been a Co-Location customer since mid 2017, I also have a VPS. The service has been excellent, very responsive, very technical, able to resolve questions quickly. I have not had any downtime which has affected by business or my customers, planned works are scheduled well in advance and comms is great. You don't need big DC companies you want a quality service from people who know what they are doing and datacentreplus are those guys & gals.
Many thanks for your positive review! It is great to hear about your customer experience and that you are happy with the service and support. Fantastic to be working with you, don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
Datacentreplus are our recommended hosting partner.

Great Service at a Great Price; I have no problem directly introducing any of Strawberry Forge's clients over to the team.
Nick, many thanks for the review and recommendation! It's great to be working with you and the guys at Strawberry Forge. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
We host 5 servers at DataCentrePlus for our clients and the customer service is second to none. Not only that, the servers are very cost-effective compared to our previous hosting provider. I can't recommend them enough!
Mark, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation. It is great to be working with you and the team. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area :) - Rachel.
Datacentreplus are worlds apart from most other hosting companies. It's great working with a local, Manchester company and a team who make the effort to get to know their network. Highly recommend!
Kelly, many thanks for your review. Fantastic to hear your positive feedback! Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
datacentreplus recently took over the hosting of Forever Manchester's website. They were friendly, efficient, quick, great communicators, and professional.
Nick, many thanks for your positive feedback. We are delighted to be supporting Forever Manchester and assisting with your IT needs. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
A pleasure to work with Data Centre Plus, great customer experience and give an excellent service that exceeded my expectations Cannot wait to work with you in the future!
Many thanks for your positive review and great to hear you had a positive customer experience! Looking forward to working with you in the future - Rachel.
My customer service expectations have always been exceeded when working with Datacentreplus. They are a company who truly care about their clients and are always willing to go the extra mile.
I can't recommend them highly enough - you won't get a better service from any other data centre in the North West.
Victoria, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation! It is great to be working with you and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
The team at Datacentreplus have been incredibly helpful to me and other colleagues in my business, providing excellent customer service. Rachel and Stephen in particular have been very friendly and always responded to any questions asked very efficiently.
Lucy, many thanks for your review. Fantastic to hear you have been satisfied with the high level customer service and communication. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
The team at Datacentreplus have been fantastic and great to work with. The customer service and support have been second to none, I would highly recommend.
Stuart, thank you for your review. Great to hear your positive feedback on our support and customer service. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
Datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews