datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

How would you rate datacentreplus ?

"We find DatacentrePlus to be an excellent partner. Our requirements are a high availability system with large data throughput and they provide this for us along with an excellent level of customer service. We recently upgraded one of our servers and they facilitated this with planning, speed and efficiency. Very Happy."
"I collocated my server with DataCentrePlus, the whole process was easy. After chatting to customer service, I agreed a date and time for me to install the server and all went without a hitch. I did have a couple of teething issues with the server and the staff were only too happy to help me get these resolved. The service price is the lowest I have seen in the Manchester area, my server has been live for about 6 weeks now and I have had no issues with the network connectivity. If you have server to collocated I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
"Great company to work with. Very helpful when you have issues (all server suppliers have issues, don't let them tell you otherwise) You are not on your own. Prices are in line with most other providers, if not a little better for the spec of servers and quality of service"
"The key to a good Company is not how they are when things go well, but how they help when things go wrong. The team at Datacentre Plus have jumped to our rescue twice in the past six months, once when we had a catastrophic event on our server. We were rebuilt and back up and running in 8 hours and Rajon stayed until 10 pm on a Friday night to make it happen. Recently, Carl has helped us with a range of issues and seems to have infinite patience with us, which is greatly appreciated. Nice to know there is a friendly helpful person there if we need one."
"First time I have rang up for help. Talked with Stephen, very kind and helpful!"
"Dental I.T Solutions have a number of servers hosted at Datacentreplus and we are proud to have them as a business partner. We have had quick time responses from their support team even at 4am on a Saturday morning, their server build times are second to none and we normally have our servers handed to us within a few hours of us making payment. Their response to any network routing issues are also second to none and they get these resolved within the hour. We would recommend Datacentreplus to any company looking for colocation or dedicated servers for their business."
"A reliable, cost effective service from a business that knows how to support business!"
"We switched from a hosting service that gave us nothing but issues. As soon as we switch, we had very good service (and up to this point) no issues at all."
"I've been looking for long time to deploy my server in colocation but I couldn't find any good price/cheap solution until I found Datacentre Plus, cheapest in Manchester, quick service really nice people. If you have server to deploy I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
"Incredible company, efficient, professional and friendly. Data Centre Plus have really taken the hassle away from us when it comes to hosting our sites. Communication with them is instant, we have a key account manager and they always seem to have our needs at the forefront of their minds, keeping us posted with latest initiatives, news, supporting our business journey and proactively sending us ideas on growth - fantastic partnership. It would be very hard to persuade me to use anyone else and I look forward to rolling out more platforms with their support!"
"“Datacenterplus provide us with an excellent hosting solution. The support and service they provide is phenomenal and the dedicated technical support team are always happy to help. Highly recommended.”"
"I have a 1/4 rack colo with Datacentreplus and the service start to finish has been 1st class. A very different experience than other datacentres we also have the same with. If it wasn't a case of needing 2 site redundancy I'd be happy to use datacentreplus exclusively."
"Great guys, amazing service. Always willing to go the extra mile for client satisfaction"
"Excellent service, the support staff are always willing to go the extra mile. Issues are rare and quickly dealt with. Would definitely recommend Data Centre Plus."
"We have a number of dedicated servers but our server with Data Centre Plus is the highest speced. The support team are particularly knowledgeable and helpful. It's reassuring to know they are just a phone call away and I can rely on them in an emergency. Keep up the good work DCP."
"offer a quality service I can trust for our business. Their data centre facility is both modern and sophisticated and is staffed by a friendly , competent team. I've found the team to be very helpful whenever we have required assistance. On several occasions we have been able to avoid late night trips to the data centre where Datacentreplus have been able to get any problems with our servers resolved speedily with "remote hands" working to solve the problem. I would recommend their comprehensive service to anyone wanting a hosting solution they can trust."
"I currently have 4 servers with Datacentreplus and they are true to their word - pricing is better than anyone else and their support is really quick and very knowledgeable. It makes a real difference when the people you speak to know what they are talking about and have direct control over the servers. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Datacentreplus - except perhaps that I want to keep them to myself!"
"Great service, always willing to help and competitive pricing. Can't ask for any more really!"
"Cheap, great service, friendly and helpful staff who didn't make me feel like an idiot because I'm not a hardcore network infrastructure expert. The only significant problems I've ever had have been with my own equipment."
"Great service and support and network interconnects are very fast which makes it one of the best in the UK - highly recommended"
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews