datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

How would you rate datacentreplus ?

"Data center plus doing very great. They always try to give fast response any supporting feedback. I got instant support from data center plus. That is really cool. I am happy their supporting services."
Akash, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience and the instant support that you received at Datacentreplus! Our highly qualified technical team are available 24x7x365 to assist you when you need us the most! - Rachel.
"Pleasure to deal with, great prices and such a speedy service. Highly recommended. Stephen answered any questions we had very promptly."
Many thanks for your positive review and recommendation of Datacentreplus! It is a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our high-level quality service - Rachel.
"We find DatacentrePlus to be an excellent partner. Our requirements are a high availability system with large data throughput and they provide this for us along with an excellent level of customer service. We recently upgraded one of our servers and they facilitated this with planning, speed and efficiency. Very Happy."
Many thanks for your positive review! It is fantastic to hear that you are satisfied with our high level of customer service and that your recent upgrade went well! We look forward to continuing working with you! - Rachel.
"I collocated my server with DataCentrePlus, the whole process was easy. After chatting to customer service, I agreed a date and time for me to install the server and all went without a hitch. I did have a couple of teething issues with the server and the staff were only too happy to help me get these resolved. The service price is the lowest I have seen in the Manchester area, my server has been live for about 6 weeks now and I have had no issues with the network connectivity. If you have server to collocated I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
Darren, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that your colocation process went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service we provide at Datacentreplus. Many thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to continuing to work with you - Rachel.
"Great company to work with. Very helpful when you have issues (all server suppliers have issues, don't let them tell you otherwise) You are not on your own. Prices are in line with most other providers, if not a little better for the spec of servers and quality of service"
Scott, thank you for your positive feedback! Thrilled to know that we could support your business and helped you to solve any previous issues. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our bespoke and personal service here at Datacentreplus! - Rachel.
"The key to a good Company is not how they are when things go well, but how they help when things go wrong. The team at Datacentre Plus have jumped to our rescue twice in the past six months, once when we had a catastrophic event on our server. We were rebuilt and back up and running in 8 hours and Rajon stayed until 10 pm on a Friday night to make it happen. Recently, Carl has helped us with a range of issues and seems to have infinite patience with us, which is greatly appreciated. Nice to know there is a friendly helpful person there if we need one."
Jonathan, thank you for your review! You're absolutely right - our dedicated support team are fantastic and are always there if you encounter any issues. Really glad that the team at Datacentreplus could support your business and help solve any issues - Rachel.
"First time I have rang up for help. Talked with Stephen, very kind and helpful!"
Ben, thank you for your review and positive feedback! We are thrilled that we were able to assist you and that we could help your business. You're right! Stephen is extremely helpful and he will always go the extra mile for our customers! - Rachel.
"Dental I.T Solutions have a number of servers hosted at Datacentreplus and we are proud to have them as a business partner. We have had quick time responses from their support team even at 4am on a Saturday morning, their server build times are second to none and we normally have our servers handed to us within a few hours of us making payment. Their response to any network routing issues are also second to none and they get these resolved within the hour. We would recommend Datacentreplus to any company looking for colocation or dedicated servers for their business."
Shane, many thanks for your kind words and positive feedback! We are proud to work with you as a business partner and are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support and technical team - Rachel.
"A reliable, cost effective service from a business that knows how to support business!"
Belinda, thank you for your positive review! Your continued support with Datacentreplus is much appreciated and we very much look forward to our continuous work with Mancheshare!
"We switched from a hosting service that gave us nothing but issues. As soon as we switch, we had very good service (and up to this point) no issues at all."
Graham, we are delighted to hear about your positive experience and customer service you received when switching to Datacentreplus! We work really hard to offer our customers the best possible support and customer service, thank you for your positive review!
"I've been looking for long time to deploy my server in colocation but I couldn't find any good price/cheap solution until I found Datacentre Plus, cheapest in Manchester, quick service really nice people. If you have server to deploy I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
Bartosz, thank you for your kind words and positive recommendation! We are delighted that we could assist and accommodate with your colocation requirements. Customer service is our top priority!
"Incredible company, efficient, professional and friendly. Data Centre Plus have really taken the hassle away from us when it comes to hosting our sites. Communication with them is instant, we have a key account manager and they always seem to have our needs at the forefront of their minds, keeping us posted with latest initiatives, news, supporting our business journey and proactively sending us ideas on growth - fantastic partnership. It would be very hard to persuade me to use anyone else and I look forward to rolling out more platforms with their support!"
Lisa, thank you for your positive review and feedback!. We are delighted to be working with yourself and Lancashare and are very much looking forward to celebrating this years Lancashare Day in November with all Lancashare members!
"“Datacenterplus provide us with an excellent hosting solution. The support and service they provide is phenomenal and the dedicated technical support team are always happy to help. Highly recommended.”"
Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted that you are satisfied with the personalised service and support you receive at Datacentreplus. You're right! our support team are fantastic and are available 24x7x365 to encounter any queries! - Rachel.
"I have a 1/4 rack colo with Datacentreplus and the service start to finish has been 1st class. A very different experience than other datacentres we also have the same with. If it wasn't a case of needing 2 site redundancy I'd be happy to use datacentreplus exclusively."
Matthew, many thanks for you positive review and feedback! We are delighted to be working with you and supporting 4iSecurity by hosting your primary infrastructure at our Manchester data centre. We look forward to continuing to work with you - Rachel.
"Great guys, amazing service. Always willing to go the extra mile for client satisfaction"
Mohammed, many thanks for you positive feedback! You are right the Datacentreplus team will always go the extra mile for our customers. Really pleased to hear of you positive experience with us! - Rachel.
"Excellent service, the support staff are always willing to go the extra mile. Issues are rare and quickly dealt with. Would definitely recommend Data Centre Plus."
Jahanzeb, thank you for your positive review and recommendation of Datacentreplus! We are really pleased to hear you are satisfied with our bespoke and personal service and that any issues are promptly dealt with. We look forward to continuing working with you - Rachel.
"We have a number of dedicated servers but our server with Data Centre Plus is the highest speced. The support team are particularly knowledgeable and helpful. It's reassuring to know they are just a phone call away and I can rely on them in an emergency. Keep up the good work DCP."
Gareth, many thanks for your positive review and feedback! You're right our support team are fantastic and are particularly knowledgeable, always willing to give a helping hand. We look forward to continuing to work with you - Rachel.
"offer a quality service I can trust for our business. Their data centre facility is both modern and sophisticated and is staffed by a friendly , competent team. I've found the team to be very helpful whenever we have required assistance. On several occasions we have been able to avoid late night trips to the data centre where Datacentreplus have been able to get any problems with our servers resolved speedily with "remote hands" working to solve the problem. I would recommend their comprehensive service to anyone wanting a hosting solution they can trust."
Nick, thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! We are thrilled to know we have been able to support your business whenever you have required assistance and the team at Datacentreplus have been particularly helpful on various occasions. We look forward to working with you in the future - Rachel.
"I currently have 4 servers with Datacentreplus and they are true to their word - pricing is better than anyone else and their support is really quick and very knowledgeable. It makes a real difference when the people you speak to know what they are talking about and have direct control over the servers. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Datacentreplus - except perhaps that I want to keep them to myself!"
Mark, many thanks for your positive feedback! It is fantastic to know you are satisfied with our support and customer service. Thank you for our recommendation, it is great to work with businesses such as yourselves and we continue to look forward working with you - Rachel.
"Great service, always willing to help and competitive pricing. Can't ask for any more really!"
Many thanks for your positive review and kind words! It is great to hear your feedback and that you are satisfied with our bespoke service at Datacentreplus - Rachel.
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!