datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

Tell us how datacentreplus made you happy

"My customer service expectations have always been exceeded when working with Datacentreplus. They are a company who truly care about their clients and are always willing to go the extra mile. I can't recommend them highly enough - you won't get a better service from any other data centre in the North West."
Victoria, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation! It is great to be working with you and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"The team at Datacentreplus have been incredibly helpful to me and other colleagues in my business, providing excellent customer service. Rachel and Stephen in particular have been very friendly and always responded to any questions asked very efficiently."
Lucy, many thanks for your review. Fantastic to hear you have been satisfied with the high level customer service and communication. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"The team at Datacentreplus have been fantastic and great to work with. The customer service and support have been second to none, I would highly recommend."
Stuart, thank you for your review. Great to hear your positive feedback on our support and customer service. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
"I recently moved from a well known UK based hosting provider to Datacentre Plus. The team we're really helpful and worked with me every step of the way through the migration and set up of my new machine. Cannot reccomend these guys highly enough.. Their service is excellent!"
James, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation! Fantastic to hear your feedback regarding the customer service and migration. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Fantastic customer service and communication. Spoke with Rachel who was extremely helpful and assisted with all requirements promptly. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. It was great speaking with you and looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Datacentreplus have been extremely helpful and always quick to respond to any queries I've had. Their service is fantastic and I would recommend to anyone."
Dan, thank you for your positive review and recommendation. We are really pleased to hear you are happy with the customer service & the support you have received! Don't forget to pop into the office when you are next in the area.
"Very happy with service we have received from Datacentre plus, the customer service is fantastic and the staff very knowledgable. Highly recommend them!"
Jessica, many thanks for the review. We are really pleased to hear your positive feedback and to be working with yourself and the team. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Data Centre Plus have been fantastic partners for us with prompt replies to queries, great technical knowledge and competitive pricing. Highly recommended ."
Thomas, thank you for your review and recommendation. We are thrilled to be working with you. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you are in the area! - Rachel.
"An excellent partner for agency website hosting and all associated aspects. Great support, rapid response and great value for our business model."
Thank you for your positive feedback. It is fantastic to be working with you as a business partner and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Being a digital publisher we needed a company who understood the importance of reliance, security & performance. Datacentreplus went above & beyond with our migration from development hosting elsewhere to their upscaled capability. The tech team were first rate, whilst management dealt with everything seamlessly."
Julian, many thanks for the review. We are really pleased to hear your positive feedback and that your recent migration went well! We look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond - Rachel.
"I've spent almost 20 years with server hosting companies and datacentre providers, the Datacentreplus facilities are the best I've seen and their attention to customer service is second to none, highly recommended."
Chris, thank you for your review. It is fantastic to be working with you and looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Fantastic company to deal with, both service offering and customer experience - EXCELLENT. Thanks again DCP."
Ross, thank you for your review! Great to be working with you & the team! Look forward to catching up in the New Year - Rachel.
"A fantastic company with excellent levels of customer service. Friendly staff always willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommend."
Many thanks for the positive review and the recommendation! Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
"Fantastic service and a great team to work with. They go over and above to help and I would highly recommend them."
Jackie, thank you for your review! We are delighted to be working as your hosting partner. We look forward to seeing you and the team at Lancashare Day next week! - Rachel.
"I knew of the company owners before knowing that they had a web hosting business. I knew by the way that they run their other businesses that DCP would have the same standards. This has been the case. I have actually visited the data centre itself which is very smart and modern inside. I have visited others in the past and it is as good as those. Basically, this is how hosting should be done. Efficient, but with a human side, too."
James, many thanks for your review. We are delighted to be supporting you and your business needs. Don't forget to pop into our offices next time your in the area! - Rachel.
"Good value, helpful datacentre in Manchester"
Thank you for your review, really pleased to hear we could assist your business. We are always happy to help! - Rachel.
"DatacentrepPlus give me great peace of mind, knowing that all of my clients' data is securely backed up in a way that is GDPR compliant! The guys there are always very happy to help and respond to any queries very quickly."
Thank you for your positive review. Fantastic to hear that Datacentreplus has given you great peace of mind with regards to your client's data being securely backed up in a way that is GDPR compliant. We are always happy to help and answer and questions you have. Don't forget to pop into the office when you are next in the area - Rachel.
"Data center plus doing very great. They always try to give fast response any supporting feedback. I got instant support from data center plus. That is really cool. I am happy their supporting services."
Akash, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience and the instant support that you received at Datacentreplus! Our highly qualified technical team are available 24x7x365 to assist you when you need us the most! - Rachel.
"Pleasure to deal with, great prices and such a speedy service. Highly recommended. Stephen answered any questions we had very promptly."
Many thanks for your positive review and recommendation of Datacentreplus! It is a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our high-level quality service - Rachel.
"We find DatacentrePlus to be an excellent partner. Our requirements are a high availability system with large data throughput and they provide this for us along with an excellent level of customer service. We recently upgraded one of our servers and they facilitated this with planning, speed and efficiency. Very Happy."
Many thanks for your positive review! It is fantastic to hear that you are satisfied with our high level of customer service and that your recent upgrade went well! We look forward to continuing working with you! - Rachel.
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews