datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

How would you rate datacentreplus?

Nick Knight
Verified Reviewer

offer a quality service I can trust for our business.

Their data centre facility is both modern and sophisticated and is staffed by a friendly , competent team. I've found the team to be very helpful whenever we have required assistance.

On several occasions we have been able to avoid late night trips to the data centre where Datacentreplus have been able to get any problems with our servers resolved speedily with "remote hands" working to solve the problem.

I would recommend their comprehensive service to anyone wanting a hosting solution they can trust.
Mark J
Verified Reviewer

I currently have 4 servers with Datacentreplus and they are true to their word - pricing is better than anyone else and their support is really quick and very knowledgeable. It makes a real difference when the people you speak to know what they are talking about and have direct control over the servers.

I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Datacentreplus - except perhaps that I want to keep them to myself!
Verified Reviewer

Great service, always willing to help and competitive pricing. Can't ask for any more really!
Andrew Molyneux
Verified Reviewer

Cheap, great service, friendly and helpful staff who didn't make me feel like an idiot because I'm not a hardcore network infrastructure expert. The only significant problems I've ever had have been with my own equipment.
Adam Fyfe (ABL Networks)
Verified Reviewer

Great service and support and network interconnects are very fast which makes it one of the best in the UK - highly recommended
Barry W
Verified Reviewer

Straight forward and easy to deal with. Didn't take long for my dedicated server to be set up. So far no issues that I can think of. The good thing is that they're in the UK, so it's quite easy to get in touch.
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews