datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

How would you rate datacentreplus ?

Jonathan Guy
Verified Reviewer
"The key to a good Company is not how they are when things go well, but how they help when things go wrong. The team at Datacentre Plus have jumped to our rescue twice in the past six months, once when we had a catastrophic event on our server. We were rebuilt and back up and running in 8 hours and Rajon stayed until 10 pm on a Friday night to make it happen. Recently, Carl has helped us with a range of issues and seems to have infinite patience with us, which is greatly appreciated. Nice to know there is a friendly helpful person there if we need one."
Ben Winstanley
Unverified Reviewer
"First time I have rang up for help. Talked with Stephen, very kind and helpful!"
"Dental I.T Solutions have a number of servers hosted at Datacentreplus and we are proud to have them as a business partner. We have had quick time responses from their support team even at 4am on a Saturday morning, their server build times are second to none and we normally have our servers handed to us within a few hours of us making payment. Their response to any network routing issues are also second to none and they get these resolved within the hour. We would recommend Datacentreplus to any company looking for colocation or dedicated servers for their business."
Belinda Beaver
Verified Reviewer
"A reliable, cost effective service from a business that knows how to support business!"
"We switched from a hosting service that gave us nothing but issues. As soon as we switch, we had very good service (and up to this point) no issues at all."
"I've been looking for long time to deploy my server in colocation but I couldn't find any good price/cheap solution until I found Datacentre Plus, cheapest in Manchester, quick service really nice people. If you have server to deploy I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
L Edge, Director Lancashare & CEO, GB Shared Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Incredible company, efficient, professional and friendly. Data Centre Plus have really taken the hassle away from us when it comes to hosting our sites. Communication with them is instant, we have a key account manager and they always seem to have our needs at the forefront of their minds, keeping us posted with latest initiatives, news, supporting our business journey and proactively sending us ideas on growth - fantastic partnership. It would be very hard to persuade me to use anyone else and I look forward to rolling out more platforms with their support!"
Attention To Retail Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"“Datacenterplus provide us with an excellent hosting solution. The support and service they provide is phenomenal and the dedicated technical support team are always happy to help. Highly recommended.”"
Matthew Brough
Verified Reviewer
"I have a 1/4 rack colo with Datacentreplus and the service start to finish has been 1st class. A very different experience than other datacentres we also have the same with. If it wasn't a case of needing 2 site redundancy I'd be happy to use datacentreplus exclusively."
"Great guys, amazing service. Always willing to go the extra mile for client satisfaction"
Jahanzeb Khan
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service, the support staff are always willing to go the extra mile. Issues are rare and quickly dealt with. Would definitely recommend Data Centre Plus."
Gareth Healey
Verified Reviewer
"We have a number of dedicated servers but our server with Data Centre Plus is the highest speced. The support team are particularly knowledgeable and helpful. It's reassuring to know they are just a phone call away and I can rely on them in an emergency. Keep up the good work DCP."
"offer a quality service I can trust for our business. Their data centre facility is both modern and sophisticated and is staffed by a friendly , competent team. I've found the team to be very helpful whenever we have required assistance. On several occasions we have been able to avoid late night trips to the data centre where Datacentreplus have been able to get any problems with our servers resolved speedily with "remote hands" working to solve the problem. I would recommend their comprehensive service to anyone wanting a hosting solution they can trust."
"I currently have 4 servers with Datacentreplus and they are true to their word - pricing is better than anyone else and their support is really quick and very knowledgeable. It makes a real difference when the people you speak to know what they are talking about and have direct control over the servers. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Datacentreplus - except perhaps that I want to keep them to myself!"
"Great service, always willing to help and competitive pricing. Can't ask for any more really!"
Andrew Molyneux
Verified Reviewer
"Cheap, great service, friendly and helpful staff who didn't make me feel like an idiot because I'm not a hardcore network infrastructure expert. The only significant problems I've ever had have been with my own equipment."
Adam Fyfe (ABL Networks)
Verified Reviewer
"Great service and support and network interconnects are very fast which makes it one of the best in the UK - highly recommended"
"Straight forward and easy to deal with. Didn't take long for my dedicated server to be set up. So far no issues that I can think of. The good thing is that they're in the UK, so it's quite easy to get in touch."
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews