datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

Tell us how datacentreplus made you happy

"Very happy with service we have received from Datacentre plus, the customer service is fantastic and the staff very knowledgable. Highly recommend them!"
Jessica, many thanks for the review. We are really pleased to hear your positive feedback and to be working with yourself and the team. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Data Centre Plus have been fantastic partners for us with prompt replies to queries, great technical knowledge and competitive pricing. Highly recommended ."
Thomas, thank you for your review and recommendation. We are thrilled to be working with you. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you are in the area! - Rachel.
"An excellent partner for agency website hosting and all associated aspects. Great support, rapid response and great value for our business model."
Thank you for your positive feedback. It is fantastic to be working with you as a business partner and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Being a digital publisher we needed a company who understood the importance of reliance, security & performance. Datacentreplus went above & beyond with our migration from development hosting elsewhere to their upscaled capability. The tech team were first rate, whilst management dealt with everything seamlessly."
Julian, many thanks for the review. We are really pleased to hear your positive feedback and that your recent migration went well! We look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond - Rachel.
"I've spent almost 20 years with server hosting companies and datacentre providers, the Datacentreplus facilities are the best I've seen and their attention to customer service is second to none, highly recommended."
Chris, thank you for your review. It is fantastic to be working with you and looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
"Fantastic company to deal with, both service offering and customer experience - EXCELLENT. Thanks again DCP."
Ross, thank you for your review! Great to be working with you & the team! Look forward to catching up in the New Year - Rachel.
"A fantastic company with excellent levels of customer service. Friendly staff always willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommend."
Many thanks for the positive review and the recommendation! Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
"Fantastic service and a great team to work with. They go over and above to help and I would highly recommend them."
Jackie, thank you for your review! We are delighted to be working as your hosting partner. We look forward to seeing you and the team at Lancashare Day next week! - Rachel.
"I knew of the company owners before knowing that they had a web hosting business. I knew by the way that they run their other businesses that DCP would have the same standards. This has been the case. I have actually visited the data centre itself which is very smart and modern inside. I have visited others in the past and it is as good as those. Basically, this is how hosting should be done. Efficient, but with a human side, too."
James, many thanks for your review. We are delighted to be supporting you and your business needs. Don't forget to pop into our offices next time your in the area! - Rachel.
"Good value, helpful datacentre in Manchester"
Thank you for your review, really pleased to hear we could assist your business. We are always happy to help! - Rachel.
"DatacentrepPlus give me great peace of mind, knowing that all of my clients' data is securely backed up in a way that is GDPR compliant! The guys there are always very happy to help and respond to any queries very quickly."
Thank you for your positive review. Fantastic to hear that Datacentreplus has given you great peace of mind with regards to your client's data being securely backed up in a way that is GDPR compliant. We are always happy to help and answer and questions you have. Don't forget to pop into the office when you are next in the area - Rachel.
"Data center plus doing very great. They always try to give fast response any supporting feedback. I got instant support from data center plus. That is really cool. I am happy their supporting services."
Akash, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience and the instant support that you received at Datacentreplus! Our highly qualified technical team are available 24x7x365 to assist you when you need us the most! - Rachel.
"Pleasure to deal with, great prices and such a speedy service. Highly recommended. Stephen answered any questions we had very promptly."
Many thanks for your positive review and recommendation of Datacentreplus! It is a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our high-level quality service - Rachel.
"We find DatacentrePlus to be an excellent partner. Our requirements are a high availability system with large data throughput and they provide this for us along with an excellent level of customer service. We recently upgraded one of our servers and they facilitated this with planning, speed and efficiency. Very Happy."
Many thanks for your positive review! It is fantastic to hear that you are satisfied with our high level of customer service and that your recent upgrade went well! We look forward to continuing working with you! - Rachel.
"I collocated my server with DataCentrePlus, the whole process was easy. After chatting to customer service, I agreed a date and time for me to install the server and all went without a hitch. I did have a couple of teething issues with the server and the staff were only too happy to help me get these resolved. The service price is the lowest I have seen in the Manchester area, my server has been live for about 6 weeks now and I have had no issues with the network connectivity. If you have server to collocated I would recommend Datacentre Plus."
Darren, thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that your colocation process went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service we provide at Datacentreplus. Many thanks for the recommendation! We look forward to continuing to work with you - Rachel.
"Great company to work with. Very helpful when you have issues (all server suppliers have issues, don't let them tell you otherwise) You are not on your own. Prices are in line with most other providers, if not a little better for the spec of servers and quality of service"
Scott, thank you for your positive feedback! Thrilled to know that we could support your business and helped you to solve any previous issues. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our bespoke and personal service here at Datacentreplus! - Rachel.
"The key to a good Company is not how they are when things go well, but how they help when things go wrong. The team at Datacentre Plus have jumped to our rescue twice in the past six months, once when we had a catastrophic event on our server. We were rebuilt and back up and running in 8 hours and Rajon stayed until 10 pm on a Friday night to make it happen. Recently, Carl has helped us with a range of issues and seems to have infinite patience with us, which is greatly appreciated. Nice to know there is a friendly helpful person there if we need one."
Jonathan, thank you for your review! You're absolutely right - our dedicated support team are fantastic and are always there if you encounter any issues. Really glad that the team at Datacentreplus could support your business and help solve any issues - Rachel.
"First time I have rang up for help. Talked with Stephen, very kind and helpful!"
Ben, thank you for your review and positive feedback! We are thrilled that we were able to assist you and that we could help your business. You're right! Stephen is extremely helpful and he will always go the extra mile for our customers! - Rachel.
"Dental I.T Solutions have a number of servers hosted at Datacentreplus and we are proud to have them as a business partner. We have had quick time responses from their support team even at 4am on a Saturday morning, their server build times are second to none and we normally have our servers handed to us within a few hours of us making payment. Their response to any network routing issues are also second to none and they get these resolved within the hour. We would recommend Datacentreplus to any company looking for colocation or dedicated servers for their business."
Shane, many thanks for your kind words and positive feedback! We are proud to work with you as a business partner and are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support and technical team - Rachel.
"A reliable, cost effective service from a business that knows how to support business!"
Belinda, thank you for your positive review! Your continued support with Datacentreplus is much appreciated and we very much look forward to our continuous work with Mancheshare!
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews