datacentreplus Reviews

Salford,
Greater Manchester,
M50 2ZY
United Kingdom

Tell us how datacentreplus made you happy
Datacentreplus made my business happy, by offering support and guidence when required without question or quibble, by assessing our business needs amidst covid 19 datacentreplus have gone above expectation and have helped aid us at the back end of 2020.

I cant stress how eceptional the service has been thus far with us we wish every sucess to Datacentreplus
Rick, many thanks for your kind words and positive experience with the team at Datacentreplus. Your feedback is much appreciated. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Datacentreplus came recommended to us through our website development partners, which had worked with them for a long time. Datacentreplus have provided server space for our website for a few years now and we’re really pleased with the service we receive. We know that our website is able to run safely, securely and at a speed that can keep up with our customers!
Thank you for your positive review of your experience with the Datacentreplus team! Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Have used datacentreplus for various client projects over the years and I cannot fault the service. Would absolutely recommend.
Dan, many thanks for your positive review and customer experience feedback! Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Good, fast and friendly service. DC+ offer great value for money on the services they provide
Many thanks for your positive review. It is fantastic to be working with the Cloud53 team. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
This is the second time I have got a server from DATACENTREPLUS after moving jobs I felt this was the only company I wanted and needed to be with. Customer support is amazing, servers are 100% available. Could not ask for more.
Robert, many thanks for your positive review. It's great to be working with you and really glad you are happy with our service and support. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
I have been a Co-Location customer since mid 2017, I also have a VPS. The service has been excellent, very responsive, very technical, able to resolve questions quickly. I have not had any downtime which has affected by business or my customers, planned works are scheduled well in advance and comms is great. You don't need big DC companies you want a quality service from people who know what they are doing and datacentreplus are those guys & gals.
Many thanks for your positive review! It is great to hear about your customer experience and that you are happy with the service and support. Fantastic to be working with you, don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
Datacentreplus are our recommended hosting partner.

Great Service at a Great Price; I have no problem directly introducing any of Strawberry Forge's clients over to the team.
Nick, many thanks for the review and recommendation! It's great to be working with you and the guys at Strawberry Forge. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
We host 5 servers at DataCentrePlus for our clients and the customer service is second to none. Not only that, the servers are very cost-effective compared to our previous hosting provider. I can't recommend them enough!
Mark, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation. It is great to be working with you and the team. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area :) - Rachel.
Datacentreplus are worlds apart from most other hosting companies. It's great working with a local, Manchester company and a team who make the effort to get to know their network. Highly recommend!
Kelly, many thanks for your review. Fantastic to hear your positive feedback! Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
datacentreplus recently took over the hosting of Forever Manchester's website. They were friendly, efficient, quick, great communicators, and professional.
Nick, many thanks for your positive feedback. We are delighted to be supporting Forever Manchester and assisting with your IT needs. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
A pleasure to work with Data Centre Plus, great customer experience and give an excellent service that exceeded my expectations Cannot wait to work with you in the future!
Many thanks for your positive review and great to hear you had a positive customer experience! Looking forward to working with you in the future - Rachel.
My customer service expectations have always been exceeded when working with Datacentreplus. They are a company who truly care about their clients and are always willing to go the extra mile.
I can't recommend them highly enough - you won't get a better service from any other data centre in the North West.
Victoria, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation! It is great to be working with you and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
The team at Datacentreplus have been incredibly helpful to me and other colleagues in my business, providing excellent customer service. Rachel and Stephen in particular have been very friendly and always responded to any questions asked very efficiently.
Lucy, many thanks for your review. Fantastic to hear you have been satisfied with the high level customer service and communication. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
The team at Datacentreplus have been fantastic and great to work with. The customer service and support have been second to none, I would highly recommend.
Stuart, thank you for your review. Great to hear your positive feedback on our support and customer service. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you're in the area - Rachel.
I recently moved from a well known UK based hosting provider to Datacentre Plus. The team we're really helpful and worked with me every step of the way through the migration and set up of my new machine. Cannot reccomend these guys highly enough.. Their service is excellent!
James, many thanks for your positive review and recommendation! Fantastic to hear your feedback regarding the customer service and migration. Looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Fantastic customer service and communication. Spoke with Rachel who was extremely helpful and assisted with all requirements promptly. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. It was great speaking with you and looking forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Datacentreplus have been extremely helpful and always quick to respond to any queries I've had. Their service is fantastic and I would recommend to anyone.
Dan, thank you for your positive review and recommendation. We are really pleased to hear you are happy with the customer service & the support you have received! Don't forget to pop into the office when you are next in the area.
Very happy with service we have received from Datacentre plus, the customer service is fantastic and the staff very knowledgable. Highly recommend them!
Jessica, many thanks for the review. We are really pleased to hear your positive feedback and to be working with yourself and the team. Look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
Data Centre Plus have been fantastic partners for us with prompt replies to queries, great technical knowledge and competitive pricing. Highly recommended .
Thomas, thank you for your review and recommendation. We are thrilled to be working with you. Don't forget to pop into the office next time you are in the area! - Rachel.
An excellent partner for agency website hosting and all associated aspects. Great support, rapid response and great value for our business model.
Thank you for your positive feedback. It is fantastic to be working with you as a business partner and look forward to catching up soon - Rachel.
datacentreplus is rated 5.00 based on 51 reviews