Data Soap Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Data Soap

Tell us how Data Soap made you happy

"highly recommend"
"set up was really simple, was so straight forward and think the app is great. Keep up the good work!"
"Superb staff, very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Did exactly want I needed it to, ideal for my business"
"Great service"
"It would be much better if I hadn't already left a review and click 'Dont show me this again' several times and it keeps appearing. Its very annoying"
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry that you are seeing the form several times and are working on getting this changed.
"Helpful and easy to navigate"
We are very pleased you like using the service.
"Very happy with the service I get from Sally, always answer her phone offers advice and loads on the credits within minutes. Cant speak highly enough of her and service"
Thank you Andrew for your kind comments. We are pleased the service is working well for you.
"Such a time and money saver! easy and convenient!"
"Data Soap is fantastic site, i"ve been using and enjoying the services on regular basis for a few years now !!"
Thank you Jatin. We are pleased the service is working well for you.
"Always provide a high level of service and support"
"easey to use.... and fast, its good."
"I only have a small database and didn't really know where to start after GDPR rules came in. I called Data Soap and was talked through the service in plain English, which put me at ease. I thought it would be expensive to make sure my database was fit for purpose, but for the price of a takeaway I not only got information on which of the people in my database had not registered with the TPS, but also if their phone numbers worked - saving me lots of time by not calling numbers that don't work. Brilliant service and so quick and easy to use! Thank you"
"This service has been a God send! GDPR is pretty overwhelming at best but the guys at Data Soap have really helped us understand what we should and shouldn't be doing! We upload our lists and with a click of a button, our database is validated and TPS checked. We are so much more confident when it comes to marketing now!"
"Awesome efficient service, helped increase my contact rate and saved me money"
"Quick service, Good value for money."
"I clean up my contacts every month, it keeps the base clean so I can calculate ROI. It's easy to use and fast."
"Data soap ensures I only get the crème de la crème! Loving it so far, will 100% use again."
"Highly recommend these guys!"
"Amazing service and very competitive prices. Highly recommended"
Data Soap is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews