Dark Ventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Ventures
Read Dark Ventures Reviews

About Dark Ventures:

We are a small company run by climbers based in Sheffield looking to bring new and great products to climbers and climbing walls in the UK and Europe.
At present we are the UK distributors for Artline, Blocz, BluePill, Unit volumes and holds. and Unparallel climbing shoes, Rhino Skin Solutions, Tension and Wave Tool.

Climbing is our passion and we aim to bring you more great products.

Unit 8, Clarence Industrial Estate, Eastside Road

Tell us how Dark Ventures made you happy
Good prices for a range of products. Communication in regards to the status of my order was fast and informative. Was able to track delivery and delivery arrived in a good amount of time. Overall I was very happy with my experience.
Great fast no hassle delivery.
Super-quick email replies, fast shipping, great service!
Excellent and prompt delivery with easy to recycle packaging.
I have not used the product yet, but the service from Dark Ventures was excellent.
Good communication, package arrived on time. Thanks
Very good service, ordered the wrong size at first. It was very easy to change and was sorted out promptly. Would recommend
Ordering online for the first time from any business can take a small leap of faith. In this case I'd quite happily order again - Easy ordering, good communication, fast dispatch, trust built.
Excellent service,good products
Fast delivery, nice assortment
Great service and great products. When I had a problem with my new shoes my query was answered professionally and effectively.
Very fast delivery and great customer service 🙏
Delivery was on time, they added a line to my address which I forgot and in the past I have returned to re size some shoes with no issue.
Very good and quick service
Dark Ventures is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews