Dark Ventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Ventures
Read Dark Ventures Reviews

About Dark Ventures:

We are a small company run by climbers based in Sheffield looking to bring new and great products to climbers and climbing walls in the UK and Europe.
At present we are the UK distributors for Artline, Blocz, BluePill, Unit volumes and holds. and Unparallel climbing shoes, Rhino Skin Solutions, Tension and Wave Tool.

Climbing is our passion and we aim to bring you more great products.

Unit 8, Clarence Industrial Estate, Eastside Road

Tell us how Dark Ventures made you happy
Great stuff on sale!
Accidentally ordered in the wrong size, shot over an email to Pat and it was sorted in no time.
Correct product sent quickly. I am hoping the skin repair cream helps with the bane of my climbing career... Sweaty hands. 4 applications done so far and it feels good.
A great shop for climbers. Very brand specific, which works well for me because I like the brands. Good delivery as well. What’s not to like?
Great service, quick delivery, top products.
Dark Ventures never fail to impress. Friendly service, always helpful and with quick delivery.
Quick delivery and very happy with unparallel shoes.
Great service prompt delivery. thanks
Fast Delivery
Recently bought some flagship shoes and rhino repair. Love the new shoes and as always the customer service was second to none. I had issues with the sizing as this is a new shoe and didn't know how they would fit. Very helpful with sending a replacement pair.
My 2nd order with Dark Ventures. Great prices, fast delivery and good communication. I will definitely buy from them again...Sam👍
I had questions to ask about the products before I made the purchase and the DV team were swift and friendly in response and very helpful. I then ordered my items which were all well priced and arrived quickly all nicely protected in recyclable packaging! Top marks all round!!!
Bought a new hang board from Dark Ventures and it made me climb 2 grades harder, enough said....
Precise and timely service. Goods were delivered as expected.
very fast delivery, good product
Best shoe I ever bought, great service and will buy again.
Just a quick note to say excellent service and advice on which climbing shoes to buy. Easy and free returns if they don’t fit. Highly recommended and will use again in the future 👍
Excellent climbing shoes spot on with a quick delivery. Many Thanks
Great store with superb customer service.
Fantastic service with quick delivery, thank you.
Dark Ventures is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews