Dark Ventures Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Ventures
Read Dark Ventures Reviews

About Dark Ventures:

We are a small company run by climbers based in Sheffield looking to bring new and great products to climbers and climbing walls in the UK and Europe.
At present we are the UK distributors for Artline, Blocz, BluePill, Unit volumes and holds. and Unparallel climbing shoes, Rhino Skin Solutions, Tension and Wave Tool.

Climbing is our passion and we aim to bring you more great products.

Unit 8, Clarence Industrial Estate, Eastside Road

Tell us how Dark Ventures made you happy
Great service prompt delivery. thanks
Fast Delivery
Recently bought some flagship shoes and rhino repair. Love the new shoes and as always the customer service was second to none. I had issues with the sizing as this is a new shoe and didn't know how they would fit. Very helpful with sending a replacement pair.
My 2nd order with Dark Ventures. Great prices, fast delivery and good communication. I will definitely buy from them again...Sam👍
I had questions to ask about the products before I made the purchase and the DV team were swift and friendly in response and very helpful. I then ordered my items which were all well priced and arrived quickly all nicely protected in recyclable packaging! Top marks all round!!!
Bought a new hang board from Dark Ventures and it made me climb 2 grades harder, enough said....
Precise and timely service. Goods were delivered as expected.
very fast delivery, good product
Best shoe I ever bought, great service and will buy again.
Just a quick note to say excellent service and advice on which climbing shoes to buy. Easy and free returns if they don’t fit. Highly recommended and will use again in the future 👍
Excellent climbing shoes spot on with a quick delivery. Many Thanks
Great store with superb customer service.
Fantastic service with quick delivery, thank you.
Website east to navigate. Ordering is simple and straightforward, delivery bang on time. Excellent service and great climbing shoes.
Couldn't ask for a better service. Free tracked returns so you can swap sizes if you don't get it right the first time, with prompt and helpful responses to queries. Will definitely be using again.
Good, prompt delivery. Product well package. The product is holding up well do far and I am really enjoying it.
Delivery was prompt, product was as advertised.
Dark Ventures 5 star review on 11th January 2021 Dark Ventures 5 star review on 11th January 2021
They have my fave brand of climbing shoes, they're fast to dispatch and their prices are good.
Best shoes I’ve ever had after 5 years of wearing la Sportiva for the fit, surprised to find these fit even better!! Can’t fault the service from these guys either!
I ordered the Eleviia pull up handles. They seem to be very sturdy and perfect for home and travel use. Product was received only a couple of days after ordering, without any problems.
Dark Ventures is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews