CV Screen Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

Our placement fees of 12.5% of the basic salary are excellent value within the marketplace and we also offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to provide you with added peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment and Office & Secretarial Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

How would you rate CV Screen ?

"Extremely grateful to Sam for assisting me with securing my job, he was in direct contact with my employer and I was able to get an interview and land the job in under a week! Very professional and efficient! Thank you Sam!"
"Brilliant service and so quick, they found me the best job. Kate was amazing ☺️"
"Very good communication, Mark was clear and helpful throughout my job application. He sent emails and always confirmed interviews quickly."
"Good communication. Answered all the questions I had about the job. Prompt feedback."
"I liked Sam’s honesty and the fact that he was straight down the line. Not fluffy/gushing with fake enthusiasm like some recruiters. He understood about my need for flexible hours as a working mum."
"Sam was very helpfull, informative and his level of professionalism very high. Pleasure to have dealt with him"
"Kate Lomax was Extremely helpful and answered all my queries promptly ."
"Really helpful advice and great support throughout the entire process. And a successful placement at the end, which I am of course very happy with. Thanks so much!"
"Very good communication - always have been kept up to date - very friendly"
"Easy to communicate, no unwanted phone calls either!"
"Graham was great! Excellent communication"
"Really great experience. Graham always kept me updated and pleased to say he helped me in securing the position. Many thanks to Graham. His work is greatly appreciated."
"They got me an interview for a position that was appropriate to what I was looking for. I was little disappointed to learn at Monday lunchtime that CV Screen had been informed of my job offer on the Friday afternoon following my interview, but the email hadn't been picked up. Overall however, the communication through most of the process was good."
"Matthew was exceptional from the start of my interview process all the way to my start date. He kept me up to date and well informed, I couldn’t have asked for more! He was both diligent and professional in every way possible."
"Had a really lovely experience and would definitely recommend. Sam was of excellent help, he maintained regular contact and kept me promptly updated with any progress. He was very thoughtful and took into consideration what my needs and requirements were when helping."
"Had the absolute pleasure of dealing with C.V. Screen and in particular Graham Auld in my recent search for a job. Graham could not have done more and went the extra mile. Was always in communication giving me regular updates and the whole process was very professional"
"Found me my perfect dream job in only 4 days!"
"Sam was professional and efficient with dealing with my role and questions. A real credit to your company"
"Kate was very helpful throughout the whole process"
"Graham was very helpful and informative throughout. He was quick in turning around the negotiations and I had a positive outcome as a result. Thank you!"
CV Screen is rated 4.77 based on 71 reviews