CV Screen Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

Our placement fees of 12.5% of the basic salary are excellent value within the marketplace and we also offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to provide you with added peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment and Office & Secretarial Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

Tell us how CV Screen made you happy

"Jason got in contact with me about my recently updated CV and found an immediate start based in my area, liaised with the employer and got me an interview quite quickly. They were pleasant, well mannered, and actively checked in occasionally to see if I had any updates. All in all a good experience."
"This was my first job in hunt in 28 years after being made redundant, Peter was my contact at CV screen. I found Peter very personable and professional, I was kept up to date with progress throughout the application and was subsequently offered the position. Highly recommended."
"Matt was extremely helpful thank you for the help 👍🏻"
"Mark helped me secure this role and he was very helpful. He kept me well informed at all stages of the interview process. Thank you for providing your valuable assistance during and after the interview process Mark. Truly appreciate your help."
"The recruiter was very helpful and gave advice as required, followed up with clear information and regular calls with updates and information. Excellent service Thanks"
"I recently applied for a job with CV Screen's help and I'm happy to report that every step of my application was overseen with care. I knew exactly when I was expecting an important call or email, and my advisor Peter made himself available to talk about everything from his client's preferences and selection process, to the way I should handle myself to meet industry best practices. I got the job I applied for, and I'm very thankful that Peter & co. were there from the beginning to treat my CV with the consideration that made it possible. My sincere thanks to you all."
"Mark phoned me in the morning, setup an interview for 2pm and phoned me to tell me I had the job just before 4pm. Efficient, professional and friendly service."
"Kate was so helpful when arranging my interviews and also speaking to my new employer. She chased when answers were slow and always got back to me when she said she would. She done a great job and I am very thankful for all her help."
"Kate was fantastic when assisting with my recent job application. She was extremely helpful and a great communicator working hard to accommodate myself and her client when scheduling interviews and once I had received the job offer. Thank you so much Kate, I would definitely recommend you to anyone who was looking for a job!"
"Very helpful, organized and honest. Thank you!"
"Incredibly helpful and very fast paced in getting me a new job. I had an interview 3 days after applying and started the job 2 weeks later."
"Graham was fabulous - he assisted me throughout the whole process of my job application from initial CV submission to securing the role! Thank you Graham for your help"
"Matt was great throughout the whole recruitment process. Provided very good telephonic support as well. Thank you for everything. Regards Lillian"
"Excellent"
"He was very helpful."
"Good"
"Smooth process - great communications - thankyou"
"Peter was great from start to finish kept me informed and was a ģreat service."
"Efficient and professional assistance throughout the interview process. When I received an offer the recruiter helped me with negotiations and advice. I am now very happy in my new position. Thanks Kate/CV Screen!"
"Mark was very helpful and was always at the other end of the line. Many Thanks for everything. And wish you all the best."
CV Screen is rated 4.79 based on 91 reviews