CV Screen Reviews

4.8
Based on 145 reviews
Read CV Screen Reviews

About CV Screen:

CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

We set ourselves apart from other Recruiters and offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to give you additional peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Accountancy Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

Tell us how CV Screen made you happy
Very professional service, have been informed of the whole process of my application. Friendly and approachable. Would highly recommend!
Thank you Maya for leaving CV Screen and Kate a lovely review, We're pleased everything went well, good luck in your new role!
Kept me well informed of progress and a quick hiring process ensured my interest was kept in the role through to being hired. Thanks.
Thank you for leaving CV Screen and Kate a great review, We're pleased everything went well, good luck in your new role!
Happy with the recruitment services from CV screen. Kate efficiently dealt with my recruitment process, keeping me informed from interview stage two job offer. Kind regards Satty
Peter Strutt the recruitment agent has been awful, called me several times at the start of my application, but have heard nothing since. When called for an update he thanked me for reminding him about the application, then again heard nothing back since. Useless.
Mark was very professional and kept me informed every step of my application. Thank you to Mark for selecting my CV and ultimately achieving my job success.. it’s a great role and without Mark I would have never been aware of this job..thank you
During my recent search for employment I had the pleasure of dealing with Jason Price at C.V. Screen. Jason was always in communication and giving me regular updates regarding the Job Role that he had identified to be a match to my skills level. The whole process was very professional from beginning to end. Many Thanks Jason for identifying the role for me and which I am now currently employed in.
Excellent communication, quick replies, best experience altogether. Definitely recommend.
Friendly and supportive throughout. Ensured I was well prepared for interview.
Very smooth process from start to finish. Would recommend to my friends.
Mark was excellent
Katie was excellent, she kept in touch throughout the process and helped if required. She was quick to respond and was excellent.
I found Matt Sylvester of CV Screen to be extremely polite and professional. I felt supported throughout the process.
During the recruitment process Matt was very helpful, coming back to me at every point to liaise between myself and my new employer. I wouldn’t hesitate to use again.... but hopefully I won’t need to!
Mark was lovely. He was really helpful in arranging the interview and keeping me updated with any changes. He provided all the job details I needed and advice for the interview. Helpful, friendly and approachable. My experience with CV screen was a positive one and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others in the future.
Absolutely fab in communicating and keeping me informed on progress. A real pleasure to work with, thank you!
Very helpful, made it easy for me to get into a role relevant to myself and career path. Great communication throughout to keep me up to date with everything
From start to finish Kate could not have been more helpful. I had regular updates and lots of positive texts and emails too to keep me up to speed. Even after starting my new job she has kept in touch to make sure everything was ok. Would highly recommend their professional and very personable service 😀😀😀
Absolutely perfect to deal with. I was in contact with Peter Strutt who was very polite and personable. He was very helpful and considerate. I found a great job and would recommend CV Screen to everyone.
The staff were professional, helpful and communicated regularly. I found the consultant was good àt matching me to the correct job.
Roya was very helpful in finding my first job placement. She always kept me in the loop so I knew what was going on and was always quick to respond to any question I had. She also went up and beyond by sending any relevant information that she thought would aide me in my new job.
Very professional and helped me with all my questions!!
CV Screen is rated 4.76 based on 145 reviews