CV Screen Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

We set ourselves apart from other Recruiters and offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to give you additional peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Accountancy Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

Tell us how CV Screen made you happy

"Sam was very good at getting me an interview, and giving me the good news. Sadly after starting the job, I discovered it wasn't for me. No fault of Sam's, but the employer's."
"I'm never had enough interaction with CV Screen as a whole to review. But the recruiter, Mark, was friendly and responsive in the recruitment process. I had no issues at all."
"This was one of my first positions I have applied for in 16 years and my first interview. Sam kept me informed throughout the interview process so I felt supported. I have been in my new role for 3 weeks now and really enjoying it!"
"My CV was doctored by Jason which left it with no spacing or grammar. Very embarrassing when I went for the interview. My CV was sent to him as a pdf document so should not have been amended. I did not discuss my notice period with him but he wrote '1 month' on the top of my CV. My actual notice period is 12 weeks so I would not have been eligible for the role as they needed somebody by mid May. Altogether an absolute shambles and a waste of mine and the employer's time."
"Recommended company to find you your perfect job. Constant communication and guidance along the journey."
"After contacting CV Screen for some help with an odd University Assessment, I was put in contact with Graham. When presented with the assessment criteria, having to have our CVs reviewed by IT specialist recruiters, Graham provided the feedback I requested in under 15 minutes from my first email. After receiving this feedback I realised that no other recruitment agencies were going to complete my second review, so I reached back out to Graham to see if anyone else at CV Screen could help. Even though they couldn't, my tutor's strict criteria not CV Screens fault, he still remained extremely helpful suggesting alternative solutions. Graham really is a huge credit to the company, and without him, I would be unable to complete my assessment."
"Peter was very helpful during the whole application process and sounded genuinely interested."
"Very helpful and found me a suitable job after graduating."
"Good and clear service from Mark."
"Very helpful and friendly."
"Jason got in contact with me about my recently updated CV and found an immediate start based in my area, liaised with the employer and got me an interview quite quickly. They were pleasant, well mannered, and actively checked in occasionally to see if I had any updates. All in all a good experience."
"This was my first job in hunt in 28 years after being made redundant, Peter was my contact at CV screen. I found Peter very personable and professional, I was kept up to date with progress throughout the application and was subsequently offered the position. Highly recommended."
"Matt was extremely helpful thank you for the help 👍🏻"
"Mark helped me secure this role and he was very helpful. He kept me well informed at all stages of the interview process. Thank you for providing your valuable assistance during and after the interview process Mark. Truly appreciate your help."
"The recruiter was very helpful and gave advice as required, followed up with clear information and regular calls with updates and information. Excellent service Thanks"
"I recently applied for a job with CV Screen's help and I'm happy to report that every step of my application was overseen with care. I knew exactly when I was expecting an important call or email, and my advisor Peter made himself available to talk about everything from his client's preferences and selection process, to the way I should handle myself to meet industry best practices. I got the job I applied for, and I'm very thankful that Peter & co. were there from the beginning to treat my CV with the consideration that made it possible. My sincere thanks to you all."
"Mark phoned me in the morning, setup an interview for 2pm and phoned me to tell me I had the job just before 4pm. Efficient, professional and friendly service."
"Kate was so helpful when arranging my interviews and also speaking to my new employer. She chased when answers were slow and always got back to me when she said she would. She done a great job and I am very thankful for all her help."
"Kate was fantastic when assisting with my recent job application. She was extremely helpful and a great communicator working hard to accommodate myself and her client when scheduling interviews and once I had received the job offer. Thank you so much Kate, I would definitely recommend you to anyone who was looking for a job!"
"Very helpful, organized and honest. Thank you!"
CV Screen is rated 4.73 based on 101 reviews