CV Screen Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

Our placement fees of 12.5% of the basic salary are excellent value within the marketplace and we also offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to provide you with added peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment and Office & Secretarial Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

How would you rate CV Screen ?

"Really great experience. Graham always kept me updated and pleased to say he helped me in securing the position. Many thanks to Graham. His work is greatly appreciated."
"They got me an interview for a position that was appropriate to what I was looking for. I was little disappointed to learn at Monday lunchtime that CV Screen had been informed of my job offer on the Friday afternoon following my interview, but the email hadn't been picked up. Overall however, the communication through most of the process was good."
"Matthew was exceptional from the start of my interview process all the way to my start date. He kept me up to date and well informed, I couldn’t have asked for more! He was both diligent and professional in every way possible."
"Had a really lovely experience and would definitely recommend. Sam was of excellent help, he maintained regular contact and kept me promptly updated with any progress. He was very thoughtful and took into consideration what my needs and requirements were when helping."
"Had the absolute pleasure of dealing with C.V. Screen and in particular Graham Auld in my recent search for a job. Graham could not have done more and went the extra mile. Was always in communication giving me regular updates and the whole process was very professional"
"Found me my perfect dream job in only 4 days!"
"Sam was professional and efficient with dealing with my role and questions. A real credit to your company"
"Kate was very helpful throughout the whole process"
"Graham was very helpful and informative throughout. He was quick in turning around the negotiations and I had a positive outcome as a result. Thank you!"
"Peter Strutt, my contact at CV Screen was excellent, securing me a telephone interview, a face 2 face, and a 2nd telephone chat with Point of Rental(PoR), who then made me a very acceptable offer of employment, which I accepted immediately. Throughout the process Peter kept me updated with process and always followed up with an email, so I knew where I stood. I have just completed my 1st week at PoR, and I am really happy. I highly recommend Peter and CV Screen, and would be happy to use them again, although hopefully not too soon. :)"
"Peter is one of the best recruiters I have spoken to in a long while. Peter is outstanding as he takes the time to get to know his candidate (not like some who talk 100 miles per hour and wants you off the phone), also the 'Good luck in your new job' card was a nice touch and very much appreciated. I would recommend CV Screen to other that are looking for employment and unsure where to look."
"In my experience I can safely say the correspondent PeterStrutt was responsive, informative and involved, as every step of the way he provided me with the necessary information and update needed. Also I believe the process was speedy and conducted with high professionalism."
"Peter Strutt was easy to speak to on the phone. He provided me with all the information I needed and was quick to respond to any queries I had."
"Kate Lomax is great! Goes out her way to help."
"Started off ok, got shortlisted for a role by Sam and my details were sent on to employer, that's were it all goes downhill, I was constantly chasing via phone and email for over a month to get feedback from my application and was constantly ignored by CV Screen, didn't even have the decency to respond to emails and missed calls!!!! Do not use this company, its a complete waste of time."
"Good service, could provide a little more details before hand. But would consider using cv screw again in the future if needed."
"Peter was great with communicating. He would update me at all times and would either text, call or email. He was so positive! The one thing I would say though is that I would have appreciated a little more honesty around salary for the role. I applied for a role which stated a particular salary. After having two interviews, Peter then told me that the salary they were willing to pay was at least £3K lower than what was stated on the job post I had seen. When I questioned this, he had said he had to put the salary up to attract more people to apply for the role. I understand that this may be company policy and this is by no way an issue I have with Peter but I was slightly annoyed by this and felt that I had been mislead. I would strongly advise that all recruiters are up front around salary to avoid causing any upset going forward."
"By persisting and getting me the new job"
"Helped to negotiate a dream job."
"Matthew explained the job role to me and answered any questions i had. He submitted my cv and i had an interview a few days later then got offered the role. Very thankful to Matthew at cv screen for submitting my cv."
CV Screen is rated 4.77 based on 60 reviews