CV Screen Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

Our placement fees of 12.5% of the basic salary are excellent value within the marketplace and we also offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to provide you with added peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment and Office & Secretarial Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

How would you rate CV Screen?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Started off ok, got shortlisted for a role by Sam and my details were sent on to employer, that's were it all goes downhill, I was constantly chasing via phone and email for over a month to get feedback from my application and was constantly ignored by CV Screen, didn't even have the decency to respond to emails and missed calls!!!! Do not use this company, its a complete waste of time."
"Good service, could provide a little more details before hand. But would consider using cv screw again in the future if needed."
"Peter was great with communicating. He would update me at all times and would either text, call or email. He was so positive! The one thing I would say though is that I would have appreciated a little more honesty around salary for the role. I applied for a role which stated a particular salary. After having two interviews, Peter then told me that the salary they were willing to pay was at least £3K lower than what was stated on the job post I had seen. When I questioned this, he had said he had to put the salary up to attract more people to apply for the role. I understand that this may be company policy and this is by no way an issue I have with Peter but I was slightly annoyed by this and felt that I had been mislead. I would strongly advise that all recruiters are up front around salary to avoid causing any upset going forward."
"By persisting and getting me the new job"
"Helped to negotiate a dream job."
"Matthew explained the job role to me and answered any questions i had. He submitted my cv and i had an interview a few days later then got offered the role. Very thankful to Matthew at cv screen for submitting my cv."
"Cv screen kept me informed answered every question i had and the help was excellent i could not fault them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work."
"They helped me acquire a job"
"I can only say good things! I was contacted very quickly after submitting my cv. The role offered was really relevant to me. I had brilliant support for interview & after when I was offered the job. I have to say it is the best job I have ever had, it is really important to be happy at work. So thank you so much."
"Professional Very responsive Experienced"
"Graham was able to get me an interview with a company that ended up offering me a job. A great company in fact."
"The recruiter, Graham Auld, had read and fully understood the CV and could relate to my work experiences. He kept me informed throughout the whole recruiting process and interview and continually pursued the employer for feedback."
"Thank you so much to Mark Chaumeton for all of your help. You helped me to secure position. Any questions I had you assisted straight away. 5*"
"Great help and advice. In fact didn't listen to Jason (CV Screen) initially and it was a decision I regretted. Assisted me the whole way and would definently recommend to others."
"Hi i would like to say how helpful i found Mark, and for his help in getting the position at Polyframe."
"Clear communication. Great support and very friendly. Would recommend CV screen to anyone"
"Quick responses to emails. Constant communication. Knowledge of the staff on the job roles applied for."
"I received a professional service with constant communication along the way, was very happy with the service received."
"Excellent communication, and being kept up to date with the progress of my application. Sam is very knowledgable and I would recommend CV Screen to friends and acquaintances."
"Matt Was incredibly helpful and very quick to give me new information when he received it. Top bloke."
CV Screen is rated 4.74 based on 46 reviews