CV Screen Reviews

of reviewers recommend CV Screen
Read CV Screen Reviews

About CV Screen:

CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

We set ourselves apart from other Recruiters and offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to give you additional peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment and Accountancy Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

Tell us how CV Screen made you happy
Very professional and helped me with all my questions!!
Kate was a fantastic contact, response rates too queries was excellent she was clear and precise in her communications, I would definitely recommend them and use there services again.
Peter was lovely, friendly and very professional, he kept his promise on ringing me back, would definitely recommend you to my friends and family
Kate was excellent, she was a massive help in me getting my position
Peter was very helpful with organizing my interviews and on giving me information regarding the role. He really helped me through the interview process and I could not have asked for a better person to assist me with my job search. Thanks very much Peter.
Peter was very helpful throughout the process keeping me up to date with the correct information. A very smooth and stress free process from start to finish.
Thanks for helping me with my new job
Peter was an excellent help, he was always helpful and kind when he spoke with me. Would 100% recommend him.
The whole process was really smooth and easy. I would recommend CV screen to anyone looking for a new role.
Peter was brilliant, I was always kept up to date with the process. He went above and beyond to answer my questions and made the whole process stress free.
Peter was very supportive, friendly and kept me updated all along. The company he chose for me is so good great ethics fabulous people.
Graham was fantastic, kept me updated constantly, especially as the process took a few weeks, went well above and beyond
I am pleased to say that I got my new job with CV screen. Throughout the process I felt very supported by Mark. He was outstanding in communicating with my new employer and myself. Observed all confidentiality and was very responsive even outside the working hours.
Kate Lomax was very helpful and communication with her made the process of securing a job a lot easier and smoother. She made sure that I was up to speed with all the information I needed and my needs were taken care of.
I can highly recommend CVScreen as they provided a professional service with fantastic communication throughout. CV Screen ascertained whether or not I was suitable for the role which I applied, which was a marked difference from other agencies (as I feel they sometimes just want to fill the vacancy) Best of all I got the job!! If the need should arise in the future, I will without doubt contact them and see what they have available.
Excellent service, answered any queries that i had regarding the position,
Peter Strutt did a great job. Was very helpful and worked hard to help me secure my position.
Sam at CV screen was lovely and really helpful! Mark was also very helpful in Sam's absence.
Kept me up to date, excellent service. Very helpful and informative.
I was screened by Mathew Sylvester. He was fantastic!! He kept to his word each time he agreed and arranged to call, he kept me up to date and chased up where necessary. Kept me totally in the loop about what the process was and what I should expect. He was informative and helpful. I’m very satisfied with his service and help in securing my latest position.
CV Screen is rated 4.78 based on 125 reviews