CV Screen Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CV Screen

About CV Screen: CV Screen is a specialist recruitment agency which recruits for organisations throughout the UK.

Our placement fees of 12.5% of the basic salary are excellent value within the marketplace and we also offer a 100% rebate for 100 days to provide you with added peace of mind when you are recruiting.

We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical and professional service and all shortlisted candidates are interviewed by our experienced staff and fully briefed about your vacancy. Our thorough selection process ensures that you will receive a highly targeted shortlist of relevant and local candidates.

We have a number of specialist divisions which are able to assist you across your business including IT Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment and Office & Secretarial Recruitment.

sarah@cvscreen.co.uk

How would you rate CV Screen ?

"Very helpful, organized and honest. Thank you!"
"Incredibly helpful and very fast paced in getting me a new job. I had an interview 3 days after applying and started the job 2 weeks later."
"Graham was fabulous - he assisted me throughout the whole process of my job application from initial CV submission to securing the role! Thank you Graham for your help"
"Matt was great throughout the whole recruitment process. Provided very good telephonic support as well. Thank you for everything. Regards Lillian"
"Excellent"
"He was very helpful."
"Good"
"Smooth process - great communications - thankyou"
"Peter was great from start to finish kept me informed and was a ģreat service."
"Efficient and professional assistance throughout the interview process. When I received an offer the recruiter helped me with negotiations and advice. I am now very happy in my new position. Thanks Kate/CV Screen!"
"Mark was very helpful and was always at the other end of the line. Many Thanks for everything. And wish you all the best."
"Extremely grateful to Sam for assisting me with securing my job, he was in direct contact with my employer and I was able to get an interview and land the job in under a week! Very professional and efficient! Thank you Sam!"
"Brilliant service and so quick, they found me the best job. Kate was amazing ☺️"
"Very good communication, Mark was clear and helpful throughout my job application. He sent emails and always confirmed interviews quickly."
"Good communication. Answered all the questions I had about the job. Prompt feedback."
"I liked Sam’s honesty and the fact that he was straight down the line. Not fluffy/gushing with fake enthusiasm like some recruiters. He understood about my need for flexible hours as a working mum."
"Sam was very helpfull, informative and his level of professionalism very high. Pleasure to have dealt with him"
"Kate Lomax was Extremely helpful and answered all my queries promptly ."
"Really helpful advice and great support throughout the entire process. And a successful placement at the end, which I am of course very happy with. Thanks so much!"
"Very good communication - always have been kept up to date - very friendly"
CV Screen is rated 4.79 based on 82 reviews