Cutting Technologies Ltd Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cutting Technologies Ltd Reviews

About Cutting Technologies Ltd:

An established Lasercutting company that strives to give the quickest and best service at a competitive price.

service@cut-tec.co.uk

unit g and hZenith ParkWhaley rd

Tell us how Cutting Technologies Ltd made you happy
Fast, professional service, the pieces are cut beautifully! I used the acrylic cutting services.
Thanks for the great Review Stuart :-)
Awesome…always friendly and helpful staff who always check in if there’s something I’ve drawn not quite right and super fast turn around times. Profiles are precise with absolute minimum amount of slag…
Cutting Technologies Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Hi Alex Thanks for the great review, We love your Products, Great Skills :-)
Leon,who delt with my estimation ,was great to deal with.hes a credit to the company. A true professional 10outof 10
Hi Stuart Many Thanks, Very Humbling :-)
Friendly Team, great results, always high standard and on time
Thanks Lynn, We value you and Richard as a customer and as a sub-contractor in the highest regard :-)
I used Cut-Tec for a side project, cutting & engraving acrylic. Parts were very good value and turnaround was excellent. However most of the orders had issues, parts were not cut to the specification provided and parts would arrive scratched. When raising these issues, the response was very surly, issues being blamed on "the night shift", promises of checks being put in place to prevent issues with further orders didn't resolve the issue (despite the companies ISO certification). Each time I would have to manually sort parts, photograph the damage and return parts. Each time I wasn't sure if I would receive worse parts in return, stick or twist? This would cost me my time and money to resolve the issue. Sadly I believe Cut-Tec are like many British Companies these days, they probably have a large regular customer base of simple/repeat orders that they fulfill with no issues, but when something goes wrong, they don't have the customer service or technical skills to resolve.
Hello Richard Sorry to hear about the issues. From my understanding, the main issue was we are trying to etch with the coating still intact. This was requested by yourself and to try and help and accommodate your request we did this (at our cost). The coating should be removed before any etching. we did pursue this at our cost to keep etching with the coating intact but can not get consistent quality results. My apologies in hindsight we should have not undertaken this process.
Received a quote very quickly. Placed our order and it was ready on time. Communication is excellent
Always awesome
Great service
Very good service. Always quick to reply. Provide a quality finished product every time. Overall very good across the board.
Leon and the guys and girls down at Cutting Technologies were fantastic. We used their expertise to make some brand plates for our new business. The process was seamless and we were not sure what the end result would be like but they look amazing! The price wasn't bad too but you can't put a price on quality workmanship. We'll be using these guys from now on and hopefully it'll be the start of a long working relationship. Jase.
Thanks Jase, We got there in the end :-). glad you like them. All saved ready for when you need some more.
Have used several times to get metal stencils cut - the work is good, quick turnover and they are responsive to queries and issues. Thanks
Thanks for the great review :-)
Excellent service and pricing
Thanks Garth :-)
Fast and friendly service as always
Provide good service, are prompt with all communication and updates. Very receptive of customers' requests.
Didnt get past the email conversation. Wanted to charge me for a complete order when I asked if they could supply a sample cut.
Hello Sorry we couldn't help you but it's not economically viable for us to provide free of charge samples for a £150 min order. Kind Regards Leon Allen Sales Manager
These guys have an amazing turnaround on standard metal cutting
Good service & good quality
Excellent service as always, 5 stars all the way 👌
Very Helpful Deliveries on time.
Excellent laser cutting service for several years
Cutting Technologies Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 157 reviews