CurraNZ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CurraNZ

How would you rate CurraNZ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"As a veteran triathlon age-grouper my two-a-day Curranz capsules are part of my daily regime and I have no doubt that they not only contribute to my all round well-being but mitigate any muscle fatigue, aches and pains after training."
"I suffer from a bad immune system due to my spleen. These little beauties have helped me no end. I used to have day colds very frequently however, after taking the CurraNZ for about three weeks my wife said “you do not seem to be having this issue, as much”. I still have them but, once in a blue moon! I weight 91kg and know that it’s recommended to have two a day if over 71kg but, just can not pay for the second packet (YET)! Oh yes! One last thing, I also notice on long rides (120km plus) that the next day I do not suffer from DOMS. Thank you so much CurraNZ."
"I'm very happy with CurraNZ, Although I have only been taking them for a couple of months I have found that I have more energy plus the usual sniffles and colds are being kept at bay. 👍"
"Quicker recovery, more energy and reduced hayfever symptoms."
"I am 47 and not an athlete. But I do exercise regularly and I do struggle with issues like DOMS. I am also keen on maximizing my fat burning potential when I do exercise. Finally, I work in a 'professional' career where there is a lot of client drinking so having a detox assistant the following day must be good. I feel the benefit on the DOMS, I read about the benefit on fat burning and I take comfort from the anti-oxidant. All round winner."
"I subscribe to the renewal service and they post them out on time every month so I don’t run out. I’ve been using Curranz for over a year now and I really feel they help my recovery. Top product."
"Pleaseant tasting, easy to take"
"It's an "everyday"addition to my diet. Helps to prevent colds, and keeps energy levels stable. Vitamin C is essential to good skin, hair and nails. I wouldn't be without it now,"
"Really makes a difference to my recovery after hard training sessions. Plus after my first ever half Ironman I hardly ached at all!!"
""High energy levels" and feeling generally healthier"
"I have been taking CurraNZ for about 18 months now. I was suffering from night sweats due to the menopause and wondered if CurraNZ would help. I can honestly say that my symptoms have been radically reduced and I can't imagine not taking them now. I also love the fact that they are completely natural."
"I have had really positive results, stiff joints have gone, hot flushes have gone, I sleep really well and biggest effect is my energy levels have gone through the the roof."
"I have been using CurraNZ for several years now and have found it extremely effective for its anti-inflammatory properties in supporting my rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis related symptoms. I also find it has greatly boosted my energy levels and post-work-out recovery. A very happy customer!"
"I have been taking them for a couple of years,they help with aching joints and have helped ward off colds and flu"
"The evidence speaks for itself. This is a super food that genuinely deserves that title."
"I am a 63 year woman who finds these pills give me energy. They have me in 2 moonwalks , even though I am not an athlete. I couldn’t live without them x"
"Great product and good website - simple ordering process."
"CurraNZ are a complete game changer, there is a notable difference in not only my recovery but also general wellbeing and mood. I would recommend anyone take them from all walks of life not just athletes due to positive effect they have on your body and overall health, they really are that good."
"In truth I never really understand the science behind such products so tend to just give them a go and see what happens. Without doubt CurraNZ works for me!! I recently received my first order and started taking one a day ahead of a particularly tough six days which consisted of a sprint triathlon and five days riding Swiss mountains - we covered over 500kms and climbed over 10,000m's in that period. It wasn't until the week was over that I actually realised that I didn't suffer any of the usual post ride soreness or aches and pains each day. Yes it was fatiguing but my recovery each day was incredible. I'm not sure if it's good PR to say that I am addicted to them but boy with these results I think I am."
"No more DOMS after racing and kit generally feel better in myself."
CurraNZ is rated 4.98 based on 52 reviews