CurraNZ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CurraNZ

How would you rate CurraNZ ?

"Firstly I would like to compliment the Excellent customer service I have received specifically from a lady called Fleur. Fleur has been fabulous and very helpful as well as informative to all my queries. The speed of Email replies was great,I personally feel she was professional and polite making me feel that my custom was appreciated and valued so thank you so much Fleur you are an asset to your team. I can honestly say that although I have only recently started taking CurraNZ my energy levels have increased I no longer feel lethargic, I have started to go the gym for regular exercise and my overall well being has greatly improved. I am going to subscribe in order to continue taking CurraNZ on a regular basis."
"I have been suffering with hay fever/ dust allergy for the last four years. I have tried everything e.g. monthly steroid injections , daily antihistamines (3 times a day if my allergies are that bad), i reduced my dairy intake, removed the carpet and curtains from my room.. the list goes on! I refused to see an ENT doctor regarding surgery because i knew i could find a cure somewhere for my allergies without having to depend on anti-histamines and steroids as there are side effects to those taking them long term. I initially started using the CurraNZ blackcurrant capsules 4 weeks ago as i wanted an energy boost for working out. I take two capsules an hour before each training session (usually 4 times a week). Not only does it help with muscle fatigue after a tough workout, i have not sneezed in four weeks, and that is not a lie. I honestly feel like a new woman. My family cant get over how my lifestyle changed. I used to get alot of headaches, be in bad form. But now, my sinus is so relieved i can actually do things, have the energy to do things and not having to worry about sneezing on top of someone (i am a nurse so my allergies can be quiet challenging for me when looking after patients). I really cannot believe the results of these capsules! Would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Helps immunity towards illness, reduces DOMs after exercises as I’m an Tri Athlete I use them everyday as they boost your energy levels."
"There is now an increasing amount of scientific understanding underpinning the properties of black currants and their benefits to human health. CurraNZ makes it easy to obtain these benefits year round."
"Sounds and reads extremely well. To early for results yet....."
"As a veteran triathlon age-grouper my two-a-day Curranz capsules are part of my daily regime and I have no doubt that they not only contribute to my all round well-being but mitigate any muscle fatigue, aches and pains after training."
"I suffer from a bad immune system due to my spleen. These little beauties have helped me no end. I used to have day colds very frequently however, after taking the CurraNZ for about three weeks my wife said “you do not seem to be having this issue, as much”. I still have them but, once in a blue moon! I weight 91kg and know that it’s recommended to have two a day if over 71kg but, just can not pay for the second packet (YET)! Oh yes! One last thing, I also notice on long rides (120km plus) that the next day I do not suffer from DOMS. Thank you so much CurraNZ."
"I'm very happy with CurraNZ, Although I have only been taking them for a couple of months I have found that I have more energy plus the usual sniffles and colds are being kept at bay. 👍"
"Quicker recovery, more energy and reduced hayfever symptoms."
"I am 47 and not an athlete. But I do exercise regularly and I do struggle with issues like DOMS. I am also keen on maximizing my fat burning potential when I do exercise. Finally, I work in a 'professional' career where there is a lot of client drinking so having a detox assistant the following day must be good. I feel the benefit on the DOMS, I read about the benefit on fat burning and I take comfort from the anti-oxidant. All round winner."
"I subscribe to the renewal service and they post them out on time every month so I don’t run out. I’ve been using Curranz for over a year now and I really feel they help my recovery. Top product."
"Pleaseant tasting, easy to take"
"It's an "everyday"addition to my diet. Helps to prevent colds, and keeps energy levels stable. Vitamin C is essential to good skin, hair and nails. I wouldn't be without it now,"
"Really makes a difference to my recovery after hard training sessions. Plus after my first ever half Ironman I hardly ached at all!!"
""High energy levels" and feeling generally healthier"
"I have been taking CurraNZ for about 18 months now. I was suffering from night sweats due to the menopause and wondered if CurraNZ would help. I can honestly say that my symptoms have been radically reduced and I can't imagine not taking them now. I also love the fact that they are completely natural."
"I have had really positive results, stiff joints have gone, hot flushes have gone, I sleep really well and biggest effect is my energy levels have gone through the the roof."
"I have been using CurraNZ for several years now and have found it extremely effective for its anti-inflammatory properties in supporting my rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis related symptoms. I also find it has greatly boosted my energy levels and post-work-out recovery. A very happy customer!"
"I have been taking them for a couple of years,they help with aching joints and have helped ward off colds and flu"
"The evidence speaks for itself. This is a super food that genuinely deserves that title."
CurraNZ is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews