Crystal Blinds Reviews

Read Crystal Blinds Reviews

CRYSTALBLINDS@VIRGINMEDIA.COM

620 WOODBOROUGH ROAD MAPPERLEY

Tell us how Crystal Blinds made you happy
After an earlier negative review, I had some very constructive telephone calls with Dave. After these conversations, my blinds were fitted on the fitters day off(Saturday). Couldn’t be happier with the blinds. Talking goes a long way, thank you for the service. Have to admit, that the added stars were earned today.
Excellent product and great service! Just took two days to install blinds after quotation! strongly recommend!
After ordering blinds in June, and numerous phone calls I have been forced into writing this review. Do not order from this company. The latest phone call was on Thursday 27th August, requesting when my blinds would be fitted. I was promised a return phone call yesterday which never came. As mentioned these blinds were ordered on the 17th June, with the deposit paid there and then. On the occasions I have spoken to the owners, the now boring excuse of the lockdown have been extensively used. I have now hit a brick wall, and have contacted the company and requested the refund of my deposit.
Crystal Blinds Nottingham have been my ‘go to’ company for any blinds I have had fitted over the past 20yrs. Professional from start to finish, extremely helpful, courteous and certainly value for money. When John fitted my last lot of blinds he wore mask and gloves and I felt very safe. Thank you Crystal Blinds I would never use anyone else, a definite 5 stars from me.
Great quality service , highly recommend , just had whole house fitted in under hour "professional" , even took the time out to fit an extra blind I had on back door , THANK YOU CRYSTAL BLINDS!
💕 my new blinds .my son also had a remote roller blind at his home ... really good service John wore mask and gloves ..we are both very happy highly recommend
From day 1 of arranging a visit and today the fitting of the blinds i ordered, i am very happy with the service and my new blinds,and also gloves were provided on home visit due to corona. 10/10
Plantation blind. Really pleased. Excellent service and communication. Friendly service. Excellent quality and fitting.
A.H."Just had some vertical blackout blinds fitted at my patio doors.Very happy with the way they look and with the whole service from start to finish.Would highly recommend using this firm ."
So happy today I have been a customer of Highbury blinds for a great number of years I have become unhappy with them for a while .. Jon no longer worked for them ( fitter ) to my delight he works for Crystal now .. so crystal I am happy to tell you I have jumped ship .. I welcome you to do my blinds .. I followed Jon he is excellent at his job .. service is everything to me 🤗🤗🤗
Had my blackout vertical blinds fitted and very very happy, John who fitted them was very professional and friendly... would highly recommend crystal blinds 5* service!
Crystal Blinds is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews