Crusader AV Reviews

richard.evans@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

How would you rate Crusader AV ?

"I have used Crusader Promethean for the first time, and have found them very competitively priced with excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Crusader created a solution for us to have a Smartboard fitted. They came and fitted it in short notice and were professional and tidy. After sales service has also been good with issues being resolved in a timely fashion."
"I am very happy with the service I received when placing an order recently. I was having trouble purchasing an item online and when I called and spoke to Neil Mayfield he was very helpful. Item arrived next day as promised, very quick service. I will be sure to use them again."
"Had not ordered from company so was not sure if they accepted Purchase Order, called them and they were extremely helpful, process straightforward"
"Ordered the part via the website and was immediately advised that it was out of stock and due in 2 weeks. Was disappointed as I needed it that week. Had to chase after two weeks and was told that it would be with me by the following Monday. Chased again after that Monday and was told it would be there in another week. Part finally arrived over a month late. Frustrated that I had to keep chasing for information."
"Gave us a product demonstration before purchase. Performed price match activity. Completed a clean and well presented install. Very good at working with people."
"A smooth installation, polite experienced technicians thank you."
"Right from the beginning of the process Crusader were very helpful, efficient and professional. It's really good to have a contact at a company that actually replies to your emails and phone calls! Neil has been there from day one and has coordinated the whole project. He has gone the extra mile to ensure we are happy. The engineers who fitted our screens were very amenable, knowledgeable and did the job quickly and without any issues. Thank you to everyone at Crusader for making what was quite a big project go very smoothly."
"Delivery was very fast and the packaging was suitable for the goods. Not overpacked like some items I have received from other companies."
"The attention was formidable. The service outstanding. Thank you."
"Speed of delivery. Helpful customer service."
"Excellent service from initial enquiry through to installation Dealt with all enquiries promptly Outstanding service from the installation team"
"We needed new whiteboard pens quickly, Crusader despatched them immediately and we received them the next day. Their service was polite, friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. Just what we need in a school. Many thanks Crusader."
"Natalie kept us informed all the way along as to the stage of our orders. A credit to the company"
"easy to place orders and fast delivery."
"Great communication, great service, quick delivery and installation and most importantly great after sales support."
"Great service! Crusader kept me updated on my order at all times, responded very quickly to my emails. It was a pleasure talking to their customer support! -Eric"
"Lamp ordered and arrived in double quick time. All dealings with crusader and its staff have been fruitful and a pleasure."
"Fantastic Service, speedy delivery and very helpful staff, placed two separate orders for the same product, company took time to call me to make sure it wasn't a mistake! Would highly recommend company and products!!"
"Tuxford Mine of Information is an information and education charity based in North Notts. I received excellent advise and service from everyone at Crusader. The Prowise system we purchased with our grant money was excellent value and will last us for some years to come. Thanks to everyone"
Crusader AV is rated 4.84 based on 37 reviews