Crusader AV Reviews

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Tell us how Crusader AV made you happy
Crusader were very helpful when I had a stupid question and the price was very reasonable. My new hi-viz keyboard is just the thing for an older computer user like me. Nice and springy to the touch, with bumps on the home keys (yes, I can touch type) and HI VIZ. No more peering at the keyboard when I need to hunt and peck. I am going to get one for my friend whose eyesight is not too good either.
Extremely grateful for the service the Crusader team provided us. The two gentlemen that came to fit our screen at our School were absolutely brilliant! They were patient, courteous and did an awesome job considering they also had to work with another contractor on site. We will of course keep you in mind for future business.
My two sons have destroyed countless sets of headphones. So I Googled indestructible headphones and bought a pair each for them from Crusader Av. They both had their favourite colours which the one has the unpopular (hard to get) colour orange. They love them, they are comfortable to wear and share. They have lasted the longest with no signs of breaking. The friendly correspondence was a pleasure to read. I was happy they sold to parents as well as companies or schools. Highly recommend this company.
Customer service is always wonderful!
Friendly staff, excellent service would highly recommend
Crusader installed new touchscreens and tv screens in 6 of our classrooms, exactly to our requirements and budget. They were easy to deal with, competitively priced and efficient in their work. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Product excellent, item arrived very quickly, thanks
We ordered a 75" Viewsonic touchscreen for our boardroom. The price was competitive and delivery was as expected. This was fitted professionally and in a timely fashion without any mess. The guys that fitted it were, as always, friendly and accommodating and gave us a clear demonstration of how to work the equipment.
Crusader AV 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Started buying from Crusader since Hills AV packed up. We only buy the indestructible headphones from so my review is only based on this purchase. Prices are good, website and service is pretty good. Bit annoying being chased for this review, but hey-ho.
Andrew and the team at Crusader were exceptionally helpful throughout the whole selection, trial and purchase process of our interactive display screens - from expert advice, a very long loan of a demo product to swift and profession installation. I would recommend them highly.
We ordered headsets for our school and were advised when delivery would be, items came on time and have been used multiple times, pupils and staff very happy!
I highly recommend Crusader AV. From start to finish their customer support team have been extremely helpful. They followed up on a purchase I had made and when I told them they were not what I expected they quickly sent over replacements. I will definitely be doing business again with Crusader AV.
easy to set up and easy to use, deffo changes the way you work (if use to sitting at a desk). I am 6ft 5in and felt that it could extend a little higher, but all in all v happy
It was easy to order from the website with fast delivery of the goods
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable installers who took the time to explain how they were doing the job and ensured that the trunking and connection box position were agreeable. They worked in a tidy and considerate manner and cleaned up after themselves. Couldn't have asked for more.
excellent, first class service from start to finish! The team are well organised and professional, and go the extra mile in looking at your needs and supporting your ideas. Very reliable engineers- superbly installed and protected ready to use.
We have used Crusader several times now before and they were recently successful at quoting for the installation of 20 Promethean Activpanel Screens in the Half Term holiday. We found James and Neil to be highly skilled and a pleasure to work with nothings was to much trouble. Andrew finalised the quotation and arranged everything we required without any problems. Everything went to plan from the Site Survey to the delivery of the screens down to the finished installation. We can only recommend that you give them a try you will not be disappointed.
Crusader came highly recommended to us. The engineers, James and Neil, were very efficient from start to finish. They were also really friendly and approachable in answering all our questions. Janette, at Crusader, kept us informed and updated from the beginning of the project. 10/10 would use Crusader again...
I have used Crusader Promethean for the first time, and have found them very competitively priced with excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Crusader created a solution for us to have a Smartboard fitted. They came and fitted it in short notice and were professional and tidy. After sales service has also been good with issues being resolved in a timely fashion.
Crusader AV is rated 4.87 based on 54 reviews