Crusader AV Reviews

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Tell us how Crusader AV made you happy
Friendly staff, excellent service would highly recommend
Crusader installed new touchscreens and tv screens in 6 of our classrooms, exactly to our requirements and budget. They were easy to deal with, competitively priced and efficient in their work. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Product excellent, item arrived very quickly, thanks
We ordered a 75" Viewsonic touchscreen for our boardroom. The price was competitive and delivery was as expected. This was fitted professionally and in a timely fashion without any mess. The guys that fitted it were, as always, friendly and accommodating and gave us a clear demonstration of how to work the equipment.
Crusader AV 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Started buying from Crusader since Hills AV packed up. We only buy the indestructible headphones from so my review is only based on this purchase.

Prices are good, website and service is pretty good. Bit annoying being chased for this review, but hey-ho.
Andrew and the team at Crusader were exceptionally helpful throughout the whole selection, trial and purchase process of our interactive display screens - from expert advice, a very long loan of a demo product to swift and profession installation. I would recommend them highly.
We ordered headsets for our school and were advised when delivery would be, items came on time and have been used multiple times, pupils and staff very happy!
I highly recommend Crusader AV. From start to finish their customer support team have been extremely helpful.
They followed up on a purchase I had made and when I told them they were not what I expected they quickly sent over replacements.
I will definitely be doing business again with Crusader AV.
easy to set up and easy to use, deffo changes the way you work (if use to sitting at a desk). I am 6ft 5in and felt that it could extend a little higher, but all in all v happy
It was easy to order from the website with fast delivery of the goods
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable installers who took the time to explain how they were doing the job and ensured that the trunking and connection box position were agreeable. They worked in a tidy and considerate manner and cleaned up after themselves. Couldn't have asked for more.
excellent, first class service from start to finish!
The team are well organised and professional, and go the extra mile in looking at your needs and supporting your ideas.
Very reliable engineers- superbly installed and protected ready to use.
We have used Crusader several times now before and they were recently successful at quoting for the installation of 20 Promethean Activpanel Screens in the Half Term holiday. We found James and Neil to be highly skilled and a pleasure to work with nothings was to much trouble. Andrew finalised the quotation and arranged everything we required without any problems. Everything went to plan from the Site Survey to the delivery of the screens down to the finished installation. We can only recommend that you give them a try you will not be disappointed.
Crusader came highly recommended to us. The engineers, James and Neil, were very efficient from start to finish. They were also really friendly and approachable in answering all our questions. Janette, at Crusader, kept us informed and updated from the beginning of the project.

10/10 would use Crusader again...
I have used Crusader Promethean for the first time, and have found them very competitively priced with excellent customer service and very fast delivery.
Highly recommended.
Crusader created a solution for us to have a Smartboard fitted. They came and fitted it in short notice and were professional and tidy. After sales service has also been good with issues being resolved in a timely fashion.
I am very happy with the service I received when placing an order recently. I was having trouble purchasing an item online and when I called and spoke to Neil Mayfield he was very helpful. Item arrived next day as promised, very quick service.
I will be sure to use them again.
Had not ordered from company so was not sure if they accepted Purchase Order, called them and they were extremely helpful, process straightforward
Ordered the part via the website and was immediately advised that it was out of stock and due in 2 weeks. Was disappointed as I needed it that week. Had to chase after two weeks and was told that it would be with me by the following Monday. Chased again after that Monday and was told it would be there in another week. Part finally arrived over a month late. Frustrated that I had to keep chasing for information.
Gave us a product demonstration before purchase. Performed price match activity. Completed a clean and well presented install. Very good at working with people.
Crusader AV is rated 4.86 based on 51 reviews