Crusader AV Reviews

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Tell us how Crusader AV made you happy
Excellent service the staff always ready to help with our orders the item Crusader market are very well designed Great company to work with Wembley Primary School
Great team. Willing to fit boards around the needs of our timetable. Would recommend them.
Very accomodating for the difficult conditions and restrictions that they had to work in. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
We had a problem with a set of headphones and Crusader were very proactive in addressing problem to our complete satisfaction. Very happy with their customer service.
Very prompt, professional and competitive service. I was kept informed at all times. The customer service was fantastic. Highly recommended organisation.
We could not be happier with the service from Crusader AV - prompt, efficient and polite! Communication excellent and goods packaged perfectly - thank you!
Andy and the team recently did some work for us a part of an ongoing project. They were punctual, really efficient and helpful in showing us how the kit worked. The aftercare support has also been really helpful.
Crusader were very helpful when I had a stupid question and the price was very reasonable. My new hi-viz keyboard is just the thing for an older computer user like me. Nice and springy to the touch, with bumps on the home keys (yes, I can touch type) and HI VIZ. No more peering at the keyboard when I need to hunt and peck. I am going to get one for my friend whose eyesight is not too good either.
Extremely grateful for the service the Crusader team provided us. The two gentlemen that came to fit our screen at our School were absolutely brilliant! They were patient, courteous and did an awesome job considering they also had to work with another contractor on site. We will of course keep you in mind for future business.
My two sons have destroyed countless sets of headphones. So I Googled indestructible headphones and bought a pair each for them from Crusader Av. They both had their favourite colours which the one has the unpopular (hard to get) colour orange. They love them, they are comfortable to wear and share. They have lasted the longest with no signs of breaking. The friendly correspondence was a pleasure to read. I was happy they sold to parents as well as companies or schools. Highly recommend this company.
Customer service is always wonderful!
Friendly staff, excellent service would highly recommend
Crusader installed new touchscreens and tv screens in 6 of our classrooms, exactly to our requirements and budget. They were easy to deal with, competitively priced and efficient in their work. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Product excellent, item arrived very quickly, thanks
We ordered a 75" Viewsonic touchscreen for our boardroom. The price was competitive and delivery was as expected. This was fitted professionally and in a timely fashion without any mess. The guys that fitted it were, as always, friendly and accommodating and gave us a clear demonstration of how to work the equipment.
Crusader AV 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Started buying from Crusader since Hills AV packed up. We only buy the indestructible headphones from so my review is only based on this purchase. Prices are good, website and service is pretty good. Bit annoying being chased for this review, but hey-ho.
Andrew and the team at Crusader were exceptionally helpful throughout the whole selection, trial and purchase process of our interactive display screens - from expert advice, a very long loan of a demo product to swift and profession installation. I would recommend them highly.
We ordered headsets for our school and were advised when delivery would be, items came on time and have been used multiple times, pupils and staff very happy!
I highly recommend Crusader AV. From start to finish their customer support team have been extremely helpful. They followed up on a purchase I had made and when I told them they were not what I expected they quickly sent over replacements. I will definitely be doing business again with Crusader AV.
easy to set up and easy to use, deffo changes the way you work (if use to sitting at a desk). I am 6ft 5in and felt that it could extend a little higher, but all in all v happy
Crusader AV is rated 4.9 based on 62 reviews