Lorraine Hodges (Communicate Better Ltd)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Natalie kept us informed all the way along as to the stage of our orders.
A credit to the company

Click here to visit Crusader AV

Ms L. Skelton (St Bonaventure

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

easy to place orders and fast delivery.

Tracey Studders (Pen Green Children

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great communication, great service, quick delivery and installation and most importantly great after sales support.

Eric Hinzpeter (IFS Management Gmbh)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service! Crusader kept me updated on my order at all times, responded very quickly to my emails. It was a pleasure talking to their customer support!

-Eric

Beryl Lester (London Borough Of Hammersmith & Fulham Eco Dev Learning & Skills)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Lamp ordered and arrived in double quick time. All dealings with crusader and its staff have been fruitful and a pleasure.

C. Hollyman (North Waltham Primary School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic Service, speedy delivery and very helpful staff, placed two separate orders for the same product, company took time to call me to make sure it wasn't a mistake! Would highly recommend company and products!!

Emma Clough (Tuxford Mine Of Information)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Tuxford Mine of Information is an information and education charity based in North Notts.
I received excellent advise and service from everyone at Crusader. The Prowise system we purchased with our grant money was excellent value and will last us for some years to come.
Thanks to everyone

Karen Allen (Plympton St. Maurice Primary)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Always very helpful. Product arrived on time.

Gareth Stott (Colonel Frank Seely School)

What can I say.

From the very start to the very finish, they have been extremely helpful. They kept me informed every step of the way and even went the extra mile for me.

I can't thank you guys enough.

Beryl Lester (London Borough Of Hammersmith & Fulham)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We have many Promethean whiteboards at our adult education centre in West London. Crusader has provided excellent troubleshooting tips over the telephone. In cases where site visits were necessary, their technicians arrived on time and provided excellent service. They were able to test the boards and projectors, and replace faulty components, like controller cards, on the spot. Crusader has provided very reasonable quotes for jobs, and has always looked for the most economical solutions, helping us to save money. Definitely recommended.

Abby Prince (Harrap Computer Systems Ltd)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Having never dealt with Crusader AV before, I was incredibly pleased with the experience. Crusader did everything they could to exceed our requirements and supplied us with a part that had been incredibly hard to track down, with next day delivery. The staff were wonderful. I couldn't possibly fault the experience. Thank you ever so much!

Martina Bradley-Murray (Glenview Primary School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I thought £10 postage to northern Ireland was excessive and didn't realise postage was extra until a further email arrived

Susan Wilson (Evergreen Primary School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful staff. Excellent delivery time.

Mr J Mckenna (Thomas Alleynes High School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service . Ordered online, communication was very good and items arrived on time and exactly as required. Would certainly purchase again. Many thanks!!

Chris Instone (Phoenix Primary School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I got in touch with your company to get a new power supply unit for a promethian white board and i got it yhe next working day.i was very pleased and grateful great service chris from phoenix school walsall

Lisa Skelton (St Bonaventure's School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and fast delivery.

Lorna Sallis (Ballytober Primary School)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. Quick and efficient with products delivered on time and in excellent condition. Would highly recommend, and will definitely consider using again.

Wayne Holder (Alderman Richard Hallam)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Were a fantastic help and brilliant to work with from beginning to end of the project. Including arranging demo units, showing us options at the office and getting a brilliant price.
Always friendly and very quick working and fitting.
Thanks

David Lazenby (H+H UK Limited)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from beginning to end. Would definitely use you again for future purchases.
Thank you.

Pauline McCartan (Hope For Autism)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Helpful and informative throughout from ordering to installation.

Crusader AV is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews