Cruise Nation Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Cruise Nation
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cruise Nation?

Tell us how Cruise Nation made you happy

Telephone
"Never booked with cruise nation, when you enquire they do not call back. Made 3 enquires this year and only one reply which was £450 each more expensive that the company we booked with. Called yesterday morning with an enquiry and told I would be called back later as they were busy. On other occasions asked for a reference which I did not have as it was a specific cruise not one off the emails. Never received a reply. Not good service. I would point out however we have friends who use cruise nation and have had some great deals. I am not keen on dealing with home workers who have the tv on and children in the background."
Are you Cruise Nation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Terrible. Booked and they rang me up the next day telling me it was the incorrect price on their site and they would not honor the price even though I had booked hotel and flights. Seem like they try and scam people into paying more money and hidden fees. I went direct instead and had a great experience. Never again"
"Very good sales lady who went the extra mile, to find the cruise i wanted.In addition the flight cabin class and departure time. I have used this company on other occasions and have found pricing and service hard to beat."
Cruise Nation is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews