Crossman Associates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Crossman Associates
12PM
12PM

How would you rate Crossman Associates ?

"Completed an ecology report for me 2 weeks ago, I have still not received it. Spoken to someone this morning and was told I will get in within 2 hrs and its now 4 hours later and no word. Every time you call you go through to a switch board, leave messages and get no call back"
"MJW Architects and Crossman Associates have worked together on a number of successful environmentally friendly projects. Most recently a new sustainable home that had to be of 'exceptional design' to meet the strict requirements of the Planning Authority and the South West Design Review Panel. Alex proved to be a good source of ecological expertise and provided very good drawings and reports that where well received."
"Report format and coordination is excellent. Very clear and easy to read and follow."
"Quick to respond, good strong professional advice. Traffic Light fee proposal - simple to understand, provides a good summary of stage-by-stage of the Bat survey."
"Crossman associates were highly professional in the scoping, survey and report elements of the project. Alex was very clear and balanced throughout. I would recommend them for bat surveys."
"Excellent service and communication, all delivered within the agreed timeframes at a very competitive rate. Would certainly use again and would recommend highly to others."
"Survey done was on time Everyone knew what they we doing Would highly recommend Had no issues"
"I found the service extremely efficient and the surveyor was very knowledgeable and experienced. I received a detailed and concise report within 24hrs of the survey, I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Thanks very much for your help. Useful report that has now been submitted to the council. Only small criticism is that it took a little longer than I hoped for you to do the visit but I understand that it's your busy time. Overall very happy with the work."
"I instructed this company to carry out a phase 1 survey of a plot of land that we have now started developing. I have been Impressed by their approach and commitment to my project."
"The guys at Crossmans have always provided a top notch service and I would have no hesitation in recommending them"
"We used Crossmans Associates along with a number of other companies to get the reports we needed for a planning application to develop a farm. We are pleased with the service and have signed them up for our next project ."
"Alex and the team provided a great service at short notice. Thanks v much"
"I found Crossman Associates through Google and they offered the best value service and could do the work quickly. Great service and no complaints."
"Alex was extremely helpful, offering great advice and service for a good price. The survey was conducted promptly, professionally and within the timescales suggested. I will definitely use Crossman again and have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Great people, my only constructive suggestion would be to improve communication of booking dates and times of surveys."
"To whom it may concern, Thank you for helping us with our recent building project. We had an old farm with lots of barns that Crossman Associates surveyed in 2015. We used their report to get our planning consent and they helped us move some bats before we started work last month. Much less work and problems than we thought, so very happy with the work. Many thanks LB"
"Thanks for the recent help. Complex project resolved quickly and efficiently. Would recommended."
"Crossman Associates conducted BAT Survey for my property. They were very prompt with the service. They helped me choosing right level of survey and always keep me informed with the Progress. I will recommend them happily."
"Crossman's Associates has recently done a bat survey for my extension and loft conversion. I want to thank them for the work and service. Thanks, VM"
Crossman Associates is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!