Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy

"I really learned the basic tools to have mastery of Photoshop. After attending the course I learned very quickly other toolsthrough watching videos on YouTube. The advances are surprising given the instruction received in the course."
"The training covered all the areas I was hoping for and was easy to follow and understand with plenty of time to be creative and practice using Photoshop."
"I absolutely loved Graphic Design Course. Definitely learnt a lot and wish the course was longer than just 3 days 😉 small group, friendly atmosphere, tons of knowledge. Worth every penny! I would recommend to anybody who wants to start their journey with graphic design! Thanks again Mark!"
"The course was really informative. Mark trailered the content towards my interest within Photoshop. I’ve come away with a sound base to progress from. I would recommend this course to anyone starting out with Photoshop."
"Really enjoyed learning about AE and felt like I learnt a lot during the session. It was probably the best training I've had in my career so far and I look forward to using the skills I gained."
"Had a 2 day training course on photoshop and indesign which was very useful. My head is buzzing with ideas now and how I can use in my everyday job"
"Mark made learning enjoyable would definitely recommend."
"Mark was great throughout and made learning enjoyable. Definitely recommend."
"Fantastic course. Really enjoyed being part of a small group as it took the pressure off and allowed Mark to answer more of my questions. Learnt a lot in such a short space of time, and will now use the video tutorials to remind me what i have learnt , and improve my skills. Will certainly consider the advanced courses in the future."
"Very good 2 day course on photoshop and indesign, The course was kept very informal and wasn't rushed, allowing us to try out everything being shown throughout."
"I decided to do a training course in Adobe Illustrator to improve my almost non-existent skills using the software, and I'm really glad I did. The training I received during the two-day course at Creative Studios, was in-depth and gave me a thorough grounding in understanding how to use Adobe Illustrator proficiently. Mark was very helpful and explained each step and tool carefully. There are also video tutorials which as part of the course package whcih you are able to access afterwards, and I'm sure will be no end of help. I will definitely be back to do another course at Creative Studios in the future."
"I really enjoyed the Photoshop training and found it very useful – the thing that was particularly beneficial was the fact that the training was tailored to the aspects of Photoshop we knew least about, rather than covering aspects we already has experience with. The training was very flexible and allowed for time for us to practise each of the new skills we were taught with help from Mark as we went along, so we were able to apply the new skills straight away rather than waiting for when we were 'back to work'. Would definitely recommend!"
"From our initial emails to the end of the course, Mark was extremely helpful. The consultation stage was great as this helped Mark to get a feel for what training we needed and also for us to suggest things that we wanted to learn. Mark was very knowledgeable and the course was both fun and interesting. Would definitely recommend!"
"Mark was really helpful and I would highly recommend! We asked questions as we went along which in turn lead onto further areas in which Mark covered. The training was very beneficial."
"By looking at some of our files and asking us what it was we felt comfortable with and not comfortable with in advance, Mark was able to plan a well thought-out day that meant we could make the most of our time. He was extremely clear and we all learnt a lot!"
"Excellent course, just the right amount of detail - enough to produce quality work but without feeling overwhelmed. Mark was a great tutor and the studio is a relaxed and friendly environment."
"I really enjoyed the Photoshop course I attended. Mark was an excellent teacher and I am looking forward to my Illustrator course in the new year. I would highly recommend the course to anyone looking to develop their skills in using Adobe Photoshop"
"Very informative and useful for my day to day work. Even though I was already familiar with some programme's, Mark was able to provide expert guidance and knowledge."
"Really thorough two-day training course with a very knowleadgable tutor and good, informative content. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to know the basics of Adobe In-Design."
"Brilliant organisation. Great teaching. Excellent Support. Got done, what I wanted during the course and learned tons more."
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 307 reviews