Creative Studios Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Creative Studios

Suite 5 Derby Business CentresOsmaston Road Business Park

How would you rate Creative Studios?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Small group made it easy for individuals to ask questions and fully understand the course content. Very useful and informative and good to know we have support should we need it going forward."
"Was very clear and easy to follow instructions. Liked the small sized class. Learnt new ways to use some of the tools on Illustrator and having access to these after will be a big help."
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"The course was pitched at just the right level and at the right pace. I came away feeling very confident and excited to use InDesign. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to everybody. Definitely recommend!"
"Small group numbers made it easy to get guidance quickly. Materials provided to learn the basics quickly."
"The courses were easy to understand and follow, even for those of us who have not used the software before, providing an in-depth look into each of the packages. Mark was a relaxed and approachable teacher and the great choice of chocolate bars fuelled us all day!"
"Great course and was perfect for what we wanted. Mark tailored the course to our specific needs and we would definitely recommend this training to others."
"Very helpful and friendly."
"Mark is an incredible tutor, he is very patient and is always willing to go back over things if you don't understand something. I have gone away with so much more knowledge in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop. Free lunch was also a nice surprise!"
"Mark is an open and friendly teacher who doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't make you feel stupid for not understanding something."
"The training was tailored to my needs and professionally delivered on a one-on-one basis. I left feeling confident in the use of the application and supported."
"From the offset everyone was so helpful. Communication from Mark was great and he was happy to answer any questions I had. On the day of the course we were given tea and coffee and chocolate (and later on in the day lunch)! Excellent way to start the day. Our tutor was fantastic! Very clear and structured workshop with lots of information but not too much information so you didn't feel overwhelmed. We got to pause to ask questions and get feedback and also work on various exercises. I have definitely come away with a much greater understanding of After Effects and feel capable to start working on projects. Big thank you to Creative Studios!"
"I attended a 2 day PhotoShop course. The course was well structured and we worked through the key tools. Advise was always on hand and there was plenty of time to practice, although sometimes these 'practice sessions' could have been shorter, with more demonstrations instead. Overall, it was very useful and has given me the confidence to use PhotoShop again."
"Course material was easy to follow and with the way the training room is set out, it gives you the ability to follow Mark and then practice on your own straight away."
"The course gave me a thorough understanding of InDesign and left me confident enough to be able to create my own documents."
"Very informative session, with good amounts of time to practice what you're learning"
"The beginners level Photoshop course was a really useful introduction to the tools available to use in the programme. Mark takes you round the software and gives you plenty of time to get to grips with the programme - attentively answering any questions along the way. We were also in a small group of 4 which made working through the exercises much easier and meant we had more opportunity to ask questions and better understand the tasks."
"Straightforward instructions with a methodical approach of working through Photoshop. Good pace and plenty of practice time, and with it being a small group, it was a perfect learning environment."
"Excellent day at Creative Studio's, Relaxed, Fun with plenty of chances to ask questions and have a practice, I would recommend anyone who has Photoshop to attend creative studios as I have learnt so much. Really nice venue too."
"We attended both the InDesign and Photoshop 2 day training courses. The basics of both packages were covered well and we had plenty of time to practice and complete the exercises."
"I attended 2 courses supplied by Creative Studios and was very impressed and informed after both! Mark is incredibly thorough, consistent and patient in his teaching. Every element was explained in plenty of detail. The small classes work really well and I learnt so much in such a short amount of time. I was apprehensive as I'd never used the software before but can now confidently use InDesign and Photoshop in my job role. Thank you!"
Creative Studios is rated 4.86 based on 260 reviews