Creative Studios Reviews

Creative Studios Derby LTD
Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

How would you rate Creative Studios ?

"Mark was attentive to each individual, with extensive knowledge of programme. Highly recommend."
"The course went through the tools and applications in depth and Mark was very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Great, structured introduction to all of the key features in Illustrator. Highly recommend"
"A brilliant course and delivered at my own pace. Plenty of chance to learn, practice and ask questions. Mark is great - very patient and clear! I left looking forward to trying out my new skills. Can highly recommend."
"Informal easy-going day, pitched at right level and now feel much better equipped using InDesign"
"Went on a 2 day indesign course. First sights of the program were daunting. Mark was on hand and made the learning very easy. Fantastic service and great teaching!"
"Very useful training and tips."
"I enjoyed the practical emphasis of this training. It fulfilled my needs and I look forward to putting my training into practice."
"Great course content. Mark was great."
"Brilliant course! Learnt everything I was hoping to plus a load more! Can't wait to start putting my new skills to work. Mark was the perfect, chilled out teacher, really took the time to make sure everyone understood the task in hand. Thank you!! 😊"
"very relaxed atmosphere,mark was always available to come and help you when you needed it, i still have much more to learn about my course but it has given me the confidence to be more daring in the designs that i create"
"Mark was a great help. I found the course very helpful. Tony"
"Really laid back and friendly environment, made me feel at ease straight away, Mark is great at explaining points and assisting if needed."
"Mark was a great teacher, very patient and articulate with his instructions. A thoroughly enjoyable course - thank you!"
"I learnt a lot from the training and enjoyed being in a relaxed atmosphere where I didn't feel pressured to pick everything up first time"
"Small group made it easy for individuals to ask questions and fully understand the course content. Very useful and informative and good to know we have support should we need it going forward."
"Was very clear and easy to follow instructions. Liked the small sized class. Learnt new ways to use some of the tools on Illustrator and having access to these after will be a big help."
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"The course was pitched at just the right level and at the right pace. I came away feeling very confident and excited to use InDesign. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to everybody. Definitely recommend!"
"Small group numbers made it easy to get guidance quickly. Materials provided to learn the basics quickly."
"The courses were easy to understand and follow, even for those of us who have not used the software before, providing an in-depth look into each of the packages. Mark was a relaxed and approachable teacher and the great choice of chocolate bars fuelled us all day!"
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 275 reviews