Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy

"Excellent course, just the right amount of detail - enough to produce quality work but without feeling overwhelmed. Mark was a great tutor and the studio is a relaxed and friendly environment."
"I really enjoyed the Photoshop course I attended. Mark was an excellent teacher and I am looking forward to my Illustrator course in the new year. I would highly recommend the course to anyone looking to develop their skills in using Adobe Photoshop"
"Very informative and useful for my day to day work. Even though I was already familiar with some programme's, Mark was able to provide expert guidance and knowledge."
"Really thorough two-day training course with a very knowleadgable tutor and good, informative content. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to know the basics of Adobe In-Design."
"Brilliant organisation. Great teaching. Excellent Support. Got done, what I wanted during the course and learned tons more."
"Met and exceeded expectations of a 1:1 training session. Focused but at the same time expanded to include addition ways to improve work."
"Fantastic on-site training, totally tailored to our specific needs. Erica had the answer to every question we had and taught us techniques that will make our daily lives much more productive. - would recommend!"
"Very good and informative but would have been nice to have a little more hands on under direction"
"Great course for those wanting to refresh their photoshop knowledge and skills or to learn a more in depth understanding of photoshop. Small class sizes mean that the tutor is always able to answer any questions or concerns that you have without you having to wait for a period of time whilst he's with another person. Mark's own knowledge of photoshop is to a high standard and I was impressed with how easy he translated what he was doing came across to the class and how he slowed down for those that didn't quite understand or weren't up to speed."
"A very productive session - Mark is an excellent trainer with a clear delivery style, was happy to answer questions and offered 1-1 support throughout the session."
"Attended the 2 day Adobe illustrator course. Mark was an excellent tutor, very attentive. I have Come away with a much better understanding of how to use the program which will help a great deal moving forward. I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to get started with illustrator !!! Thanks again Mark !!"
"I had no prior knowledge of indesign prior to the course. I had high expectations! Mark has a very engaging, comfortable style of teaching. I was really happy at the end of the day that I was able to do all the basics of using in design and more. I thoroughly recommend the course to all."
"Good course of basic Photoshop and InDesign skills"
"Learnt valuable lessons that will largely help me with my role moving forward. Course was tailored to my current knowledge. Very useful, would recommend."
"I am an InDesign beginner and Mark was very helpful and patient in teaching me how to use this software. He made sure I understood a certain area before moving on to the next one so that I was never overwhelmed and I appreciate this as it would be easy to move through things quickly. I was not afraid to ask questions and Mark welcomed them with simple, easy to follow answers. Thanks Mark!"
"I have attended Photoshop courses before but always ended up feeling rather daunted. I was really pleased with the pace of learning here at Creative Studios, Mark most certainly knows his stuff and is an excellent tutor. I would highly recommend him - thanks Mark!"
"Mark is a great trainer (very patient!) and his courses are very engaging and interactive, with lots of time to practise what you've learned. I would recommend him."
"Mark was attentive to each individual, with extensive knowledge of programme. Highly recommend."
"The course went through the tools and applications in depth and Mark was very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Great, structured introduction to all of the key features in Illustrator. Highly recommend"
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 292 reviews