Creative Studios Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Creative Studios

Suite 5 Derby Business CentresOsmaston Road Business Park

How would you rate Creative Studios?

"Went on a 2 day indesign course. First sights of the program were daunting. Mark was on hand and made the learning very easy. Fantastic service and great teaching!"
"Very useful training and tips."
"I enjoyed the practical emphasis of this training. It fulfilled my needs and I look forward to putting my training into practice."
"Great course content. Mark was great."
"Brilliant course! Learnt everything I was hoping to plus a load more! Can't wait to start putting my new skills to work. Mark was the perfect, chilled out teacher, really took the time to make sure everyone understood the task in hand. Thank you!! 😊"
"very relaxed atmosphere,mark was always available to come and help you when you needed it, i still have much more to learn about my course but it has given me the confidence to be more daring in the designs that i create"
"Mark was a great help. I found the course very helpful. Tony"
"Really laid back and friendly environment, made me feel at ease straight away, Mark is great at explaining points and assisting if needed."
"Mark was a great teacher, very patient and articulate with his instructions. A thoroughly enjoyable course - thank you!"
"I learnt a lot from the training and enjoyed being in a relaxed atmosphere where I didn't feel pressured to pick everything up first time"
"Small group made it easy for individuals to ask questions and fully understand the course content. Very useful and informative and good to know we have support should we need it going forward."
"Was very clear and easy to follow instructions. Liked the small sized class. Learnt new ways to use some of the tools on Illustrator and having access to these after will be a big help."
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"The course was pitched at just the right level and at the right pace. I came away feeling very confident and excited to use InDesign. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to everybody. Definitely recommend!"
"Small group numbers made it easy to get guidance quickly. Materials provided to learn the basics quickly."
"The courses were easy to understand and follow, even for those of us who have not used the software before, providing an in-depth look into each of the packages. Mark was a relaxed and approachable teacher and the great choice of chocolate bars fuelled us all day!"
"Great course and was perfect for what we wanted. Mark tailored the course to our specific needs and we would definitely recommend this training to others."
"Very helpful and friendly."
"Mark is an incredible tutor, he is very patient and is always willing to go back over things if you don't understand something. I have gone away with so much more knowledge in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop. Free lunch was also a nice surprise!"
"Mark is an open and friendly teacher who doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't make you feel stupid for not understanding something."
"The training was tailored to my needs and professionally delivered on a one-on-one basis. I left feeling confident in the use of the application and supported."
Creative Studios is rated 4.86 based on 270 reviews