Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy
I wholeheartedly recommend the Adobe InDesign course to groups and individuals alike - the course is really well designed to give you a good grasp of the programme by the end, as well as scaffolding you for the future with access to video tutorials. Mark is a great instructor, who makes it interesting and useful throughout, as well as being adaptive to your own unique needs so that you can get the most out of the course. We attended as a small group and the feedback from everyone has been incredibly positive :)
I really enjoyed my two day Adobe InDesign Course led by Mark. I knew nothing about InDesign before the course began and at the end I found myself impressed at myself with all that I had learned and could now do! Mark was also a patient and considerate course leader, and I would recommend him and Creative Studios to anyone thinking of taking part in this sort of software training.
Mark was a great trainer, very patient with us :)
Our Adobe InDesign session with Mark was excellent. He was extremely patient, happy to take the session at our pace, and was open to answering any of our questions (often multiple times)! I would absolutely recommend him for this type of training.
The training with Mark was great. I learnt a lot more about Illustrator and Photoshop and I can now use these in my work. Even though the training was virtual, it was still extremely effective and I was very happy with what I learnt.
Mark helped our team get to grips with the basics of inDesign in just a day. He was patient and tailored our session to suit our needs. Would highly recommend!
Mark was very helpful in teaching me Adobe Photoshop. He allowed me to take as much time as I needed to practise and made sure I wasn't confused at any point.
Mark explained things really well, in a relaxed format, and it was helpful that we could actually do what he had just taught us and ask him questions. Thank you Mark!
Mark carried out our course remotely as it suited us best, it provided us with a good introduction to InDesign to get us started with the basics. The course was nicely planned and he was patient and helpful. He asked us the type of thing we needed it to cover before the course and was more than happy to take questions as they cropped up no matter how silly! Really good course Mark - thank you!
Recently booked onto the InDesign course at Creative Studios to help me produce marketing literature and product catalogues for my business. Mark is very helpful and kindly adapted our one on one session to meet my businesses needs. The resources and support available after the course are a massive asset to any business. I would highly recommend this course.
Creative studios is always my go-to provider for training. I've worked with them for many years at every stage of my career. Most recently, I purchased some face-to-face training for the Adobe Premier package. My trainer (Tilley) was excellent. I am not technically minded. I am also impatient and with a short attention span. By the end of four hours I was able to edit my own marketing videos, with animation, sound effects etc. Very happy and thankyou once again for such great service!
I connected with Mark early on in my career in marketing. Being totally self taught I knew that many other designers used Adobe and it had been on my list of to do's for a few years! Finally having some time to set aside to invest back into my myself and my business, I got back in contact with Mark to arrange some one-to-one illustrator training. The facilities where Creative Studio's is based was so easy to find, it had plenty of parking and the studio itself was really modern and clean! Mark was super friendly and welcoming, plenty of tea, coffee, water & small chocolate treats to keep your energy levels up throughout the day. Being a complete beginner, Mark ran through the basics on illustrator with me. He was super patient and once we'd ran through the basics we then went on to use elements of illustrator that I would need to use on a daily basis. Having been using Illustrator now for 2 months, I am constantly learning new things and Mark is always around to answer any questions I have. I'd highly recommend anyone who's looking for one-to-one Adobe training to choose Creative Studios!
Very good couple of days training with Mark. The pace of the course was right to build up essential skills in Adobe InDesign which I now feel confident in using for my work. Definitely glad I took it
I am so grateful for my Illustrator training and the post course support. The blog posts are great to read for more context. Mark was very approachable and answered all of my questions with patience. The space was sparkly clean with lots of hand sanitiser, room to freely move around and it felt safe. I highly recommend making the investment in yourself. This will be the first stepping stone for my business in being able to provide digital designs and Mark has given me lots of confidence in my new abilities.
Hi Bonnie, Glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks for some more advanced learning!
I recently took the Photoshop training course at Creative Studios Derby. I learnt so much during my one day course with Mark, it was great. I was a little unsure how it would currently work due to covid 19, but I honestly felt so comfortable here. Face masks and hand sanitiser available for each person, and plenty of room between the two machines. Great course, highly recommend!
Zoom training was a first for me! Once all set up the 1-2-1 training ran really smoothly and Mark demystified Adobe InDesign at a really good pace. Zoom training is perfectly good for a 1-2-1 course. I would recommend having 2 screens set up - 1 for zoom and 1 for ID. I've found the online courses really helpful too - would definitely recommend the course to any beginners!
Really helpful and relaxed
Very good course, enjoyable, would highly recommend. I enjoyed the small class environment and I met some lovely people over the two days.
Really enjoyed the course and felt I learnt enough to give me the confidence to keep learning by myslef. The only downside was there were 3 others on the course who had been before rather than everyone being there for the first time so there were a few different levels there. Overall though, all the areas I needed to be introduced to were covered and Tilley? was a great teacher. Thank you :)
Mark was lovely, patient and very good at explaining the complexities in an easy way.
Creative Studios is rated 4.86 based on 350 reviews