Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy
Mark was lovely, patient and very good at explaining the complexities in an easy way.
I use Mark at Creative Studios for all my Adobe Training. He's very thorough and runs excellent courses. Would definitely recommend.
The course was excellent as Mark showed me how to use Adobe and then I was able to do it my self which I really liked. He was able to answer the questions that I had very good. I learnt so much on the the 3 day course & was very informative. The fact that I can also ring Mark when I am stuck is fantastic.
Very good tutor, put my mind at ease with what looked like very scary software. Can't wait to use what I have learned, would definitely go on another course.
A first timer on the Adobe course, I partook in the Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign courses. I had a fantastic experience on all three. Mark was professional, knowledgeable and an all round fantastic teacher. I felt that due to Mark's teaching style, I had the confidence to ask questions and be inquisitive. I would 100% recommend Creative Studios.
Hi Beth, thank you and glad you enjoyed the course! If you need any further help at all dont hesitate to get in touch.
I was worried I would be overwhelmed by the training as I have little experience with the software, but Mark was very calming and took us through every step to make sure we understood it. The activities really helped as we could have a go at creating some artwork and ask Mark if we got stuck at any point. I would highly recommend this training.
Thanks Bek!
Mark was very helpful and insightful
Hello, I thought the course was great for photoshop beginners and covered a wide range of skills and tools to use. Due to a mix of capabilities in the room, I did think the course was a bit slow but I understand this is because you have to cater for all skill sets.
I really enjoyed the course and found the content helpful and delivery really friendly. Great balance of watching and learning and trying it for yourself. My only gripe was it finished too soon (what a nerd!). I would have been happier with more material to make full use of the time available. I'd recommend this course.
Really good intro to InDesign, lots of opportunity to practise and ask questions.
I came on the InDesign course as a complete beginner in January and am pretty competent in this at work now, creating newsletters, company social media posts and lots of advertising for our charity. I came in October to do the photoshop course as I have access to it and felt it would bring new ideas into my InDesign work. The course was great and am using it as much as possible to get some practice in at work on what I learned on the Photoshop course. Highly recommend Mark and the 2 day courses. Will be back in the new year to have a go at the Illustrator course!
Thanks Kathryn, we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year!
I spent two full days with Mark being trained in Photoshop and InDesign and a bit of Illustrator. The training provided was in depth but carried out at a pace that suited me. As well as being shown how to create and edit a varied range of media projects, Mark allowed me to create and design on my own and I was able to work on projects I had already started prior to the training and he would guide me through, showing me how best to use the tools built within these programmes. I will definitely recommend Creative Studios as a training provider in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Glad to hear you found the training useful Raegan, if you need us for anything just get in touch.
Easy to follow, great training. I found it really helpful and would recommend to anyone.
I had done some work on Indesign before but really wanted to improve and get a better understanding of the software. The class did that for me, by covering the basic's i feel much more confident.
I worked with Tilley on an adobe premiere pro course and I am very happy with it, I feel like I have learnt a massive amount and from no skill I believe I can now do most things in the programme, I would recommend using creative studios!
Mark was excellent, great practical knowledge, friendly environment and he explained everything in a way that was very easy to follow. I highly recommend.
The training was comprehensive and easy to follow. I can now confidently use Photoshop to a basic standard. It would be good to have a follow up, next level session where i can learn more and advance my skills. I perhaps could have done with either a shorter class, or a class that involved more advanced training.
Hi Chloe, I'm glad you found the course of use. Feel free to get in touch when you are ready for some more advanced training, I'm sure we can help to get you to the level you require.
Thanks
Mark
Mark was great to do the training with, took the time to explain anything I was unsure of. Thank you Mark!
Thanks Chandni, glad you enjoyed it!
It was great!!!! Mark is a great teacher, and I thoroughly enjoyed this course.
Thanks Sally!
Booked a bespoke Photoshop 1:1 training session and I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much!
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 331 reviews