Crazy Angel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Angel

+44 (0)141 812 5000

help@crazy-angel.co.uk

Tell us how Crazy Angel made you happy
Products came wicked fast, apply wonderfully, and actually smell good.
I am very satisfied with all the products I’ve used from Crazy Angel, especially the tanning drops! I use a few drops every other day with my moisturiser and it gives a subtle tanned look with minimal effort! I highly recommend them!
These products are fantastic. I am always very dubious about fake tanning as I always end up streaky and do not like the smell. However, these products went on fantastically, no streaks, no smells and a really natural glow-no orange look. The blending brush is my favourite!
I was super excited to try out these products as an avid self tan user but there missed the mark. The tan eraser did no better than an exfoliant at removing self tan. I did. have another’s brand on before so that could impact it. Also the mousse was really underwhelming in the color pay off. The tan I have used for years is also clear and have never had issues with color pay off and with this I feel like I didn’t get tan. The mit was also a bit annoying to use as the metallic bin it would move around and detach from the other half of the mit creating a issue in creating even strokes. The tan brush was really nice to use on face or hands and was really the only redeeming thing about these items. Maybe I need to go a shade darker but I have always used medium in the past. In the photo you can finally see the line between where the tan is and my natural shade and it is not much and I think my self considerably pale. Overall, I was a bit underwhelmed from the products and think I will be sticking with my go tos.
I ordered a collection of products and i am absolutely OBSESSED. The medium Self-Tan Water is the best tan I honestly have ever used. I have been a qualified beautician for 10 years and this is the best. 10/10 from me on this one! My skin was glowing and the colour is amazing, i had so many compliments- this is now my GO TO tan. The express liquid tan was also amazing, it developed so quickly but still flawlessly. I really recommend the blending brush as it made the application on my hand & feet flawless. For body prep the polish was lovely and the barrier cream on my hands and feet preformed so well. The tanning mitt is also FAB and does not allow any tan to leak through on to your hands. Over all i am SUPER happy & impressed with my order.
I recieved tanning mouse instant tan lotion and tan remover in a care package to critical care staff at hight of covid am now covered to using this product x color is lovely easy to apply and nice smell thank you x
These products are lovely, not only are they pretty to look at re the packaging, but they smell great and give you a lovely natural looking glow. I have sensitive skin and have no problems at all with this, it leaves you skin soft and gives really good even coverage. will definitely be recommening!
Finally, products that don’t smell of give me a head ache! Was using Bondi Sands for years, but love that CA doesn’t leave my skin feeling parched, so I am a total convert! Been getting compliments on my Glow all day - who needs a holiday!
The Crazy Angel exfoliator and barrier cream are essential to the easy application and even fade of colour products. Gentle on the skin, I was really pleasantly surprised by these products and how they don't compromise, but instead aid the wear of Crazy Angel tan products. The tanning products deliver real bang for your buck and give a deep colour that develops quickly and compliments the natural tone of your skin. I was really happy that the typical tan smell is also not present, meaning my tan ritual goes unnoticed!
I LOVE THIS! I had an amazing and even colour after one application, it's the first time I have used a clear self tan mousse and it does not disappoint. It's my new go-to for sure! Great price too.
Amazing products! I got the tanning drops and applied it with my usual moisturiser using the curved brush. It went on really smoothly and the brush meant I could blend it in to the whole of my face and neck. It doesn’t have the classic fake tan smell either, which is a massive positive. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a nice glow.
I bought the Gradual Tan and have been really happy with it. It takes about two days for me to really notice the colour; about three to get to where I want to. The smell is nice when I apply it and doesn't leave any residual smell. I'm pretty slapdash putting it on but it doesn't streak or leave any telltale tan lines. I love that it has natural ingredients. Really pleased I found it.
New to this brand, recommended by a friend and it didn't disappoint. Really happy with everythin I ordered
Love this range! The smell is fresh and not over powering like some tans. The products hydrate my skin and give a great overall tan. My favourite product are the drops! Perfect travel size. I would 100% recommended this product.
Theses products are amazing.
I absolutely love this tan! Such a flawless colour and doesn’t smell bad at all. I really like that it comes out clear and is really easy to apply - with no streaks! I ordered the mit and brush and both are amazing too. Would 100% recommend this brand - my new favourite tan!!
I love my Crazy Angel products thank you! A reasonable price and very quick delivery
I ordered the body polish, barrier cream, express tanning liquid (medium), tanning drops (medium) and tanning water (medium). Everything arrived quickly and in great shape! To get my tan started I prepped with body polish. I then applied the barrier cream to the ole knees and elbows before applying the drops (mixed with my daily moisturiser) and the express tan liquid (applied with a mitt I already had). So easy to use and a lovely even - not orange at all - finish! I have been topping up with the tanning water (which I find unique and a special experience!) and the drops. I find the tan dries quickly and smells lovely, so I don’t mind using in the morning and letting develop during the day! Highly recommend and will absolutely order again x
Crazy Angel 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Beautiful packaging and great products
this tan goes on so easily and doesnt smell like other tans ive used. i particularly love the buffing brush to cover dry areas like hands and elbows.
Crazy Angel is rated 4.64 based on 28 reviews