Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker
Telephone
"My wife and I were very impressed with the service we received by this company. We are not comfortable doing our own application online (we got stung before by a 'red' bank) therefore we wanted the reassurance that we were dealing with mortgage professionals. We certainly got this. It was great to have our own dedicated mortgage case handler who took over from our advisor chris and progressed our application and chased our offer. This only took 6 days, we were shocked how efficiently they worked to get results. Amazing service thank you especially to Laura, Malcolm and Jane."
"I used these guys for my first ever mortgage and found them to be really responsive. The process only took a few weeks and whilst I found others in the process such as Estate Agents and Solicitors hard to get hold of Coventrymoneyman were always at the end of the phone/email. I couldn’t have done this without you - thanks so much & I’ll definitely be back when my fixed rate expires!"
"Matt and his team at Coventrymoneyman were brilliant. We cannot recommend them enough. As first time buyers, from our initial call, we were guided right through the home buying process and now we have our mortgage offer and completion date. My partner and I both felt we were well looked after at each stage of the process and will be recommending their services to family and friends. Amazing service Matt, Chloe and Mizna! Thank you."
"From our initial call we were confident that these guys knew their stuff. Our buy to let situation was not straight forward and our advisor, Nathan fully understood our needs and had excellent knowledge. We’d previously spoken to another local company who didn’t want to know. Thank you everyone."
Thank you for your kind words Ann, glad everything worked out well. We look forward to working with you again at remortgage time.

Don't forget you'll receive a £25 Amazon gift voucher by referring your friends and family to us :)
Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews