Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker
Read Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman

Brilliant! Really helpful, did everything for us, explained the process clearly and made it all so easy! We wouldn't have gotten a mortgage without them!
Really friendly advisors who are happy to answer any questions. Leo walked us through the entire process, and was happy to go over things to make sure we fully understood and were happy with everything.
Helen was really warm and friendly.
Very helpful, very polite and knowledgeable! Would recommend to anybody
Charlie was thorough and informative. What we really liked is that he always asked if we understood what he was saying and would ask if we had any questions
Really pleased with there good work. Reliable and available when you contact them. Very good communication and customer service team. I will recommend to my friends any family member looking for morgage advise.
Very helpful, would definitely recommend
As a first time buyer, I was somewhat nervous of the unknown and wary. After choosing moneyman. I was really pleased with the service and the customer service. I got my mortgage as promised. Which was a relief. Each step of the way I was informed with concise clear spoken language and clarity. Staff were only too helpful in answering my queries and importantly they were there to help and guide me on the journey. Would highly recommend the service and value offered by moneyman.
Very professional, helpful and friendly staff. Always available to offer required support and guidance. Great mortgage brokers
Just a friendly service really , felt comfortable talking to Megan, put me at ease with any questions x
A brilliant end to end service, we were looked after the whole way through and the staff are great, really lovely people, especially our case handler.
Great service from start to finish. Charlie Bryson and the application team, mainly Megan were very helpful throughout, to help with any queries, and kept me up to date with process at every stage. Could not recommend them enough
Coventrymoneyman have provided a great broker service at every stage. From my initial enquiry through to completion the team has been knowledgeable, supportive, explained everything clearly and pro-active in providing updates. At every step the service has been excellent. Thanks in particular to Charlie and Laura.
Lucy & Megan were excellent throughout my whole experience of dealing with them. Always available to answer queries and very knowledgable. Quick, supportive and friendly service.
Lucy Sidwell was more than efficient throughout the entire process. She was dedicated to finding us the best mortgage and was extremely helpful. Thank you!
From first day after I made my application I was kept informed on every stage of my application Coventry money man Are fantastic brokers I would recommend them to anyone thinking about mortgage very helpful and informative I give them 11/ 10. If I could thank you for all you’re help .
In contact with us every step of the way and informed us as soon as they heard any updates! Would highly recommend
From start to finish the process has been excellent. Lucy Sidwell found us the best rates and supported us whenever we had any queries no matter what it was or what time of day she always got back to us straight away. Great service all round. Thank you!
My wife and I were very impressed with the service we received by this company. We are not comfortable doing our own application online (we got stung before by a 'red' bank) therefore we wanted the reassurance that we were dealing with mortgage professionals. We certainly got this. It was great to have our own dedicated mortgage case handler who took over from our advisor chris and progressed our application and chased our offer. This only took 6 days, we were shocked how efficiently they worked to get results. Amazing service thank you especially to Laura, Malcolm and Jane.
I used these guys for my first ever mortgage and found them to be really responsive. The process only took a few weeks and whilst I found others in the process such as Estate Agents and Solicitors hard to get hold of Coventrymoneyman were always at the end of the phone/email. I couldn’t have done this without you - thanks so much & I’ll definitely be back when my fixed rate expires!
Coventrymoneyman – Mortgage Broker is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews