CoTrim Reviews

of reviewers recommend CoTrim
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how CoTrim made you happy
Was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Nathan and Cotrim know exactly what they are doing and did exactly what they said they would, including meeting our agreed timescales. A very smooth process. Thank you.
CoTrim installed Duoliner seats in our Transit Custom. I've been DIYing a panel van into day van but needed to be sure passenger seats were installed to the highest safely standards. I found CoTrim on a web search and knew straight away these were guys to get that bit right. The quality of the seats and installation is equally matched by the communication and customer service I received from the team. They went above and beyond. I can't recommend highly enough and wouldn't think twice about getting them to work on my van in the future. Thanks again to Nathan and the team.
Good luck with your recent venture Cotrim . If you are looking for a good conversion for your van this is the place to go ,whatever you want Cotrim will deliver , the customer service is great always someone at the end of the phone ,if you have a problem they’ve got the answer, nothing phases this company there there to help even if it’s a small thing that needs sorting . I cannot fault Cotrim as they have done us proud with our conversion thanks Nathan and your team if there was a 10 out of 10 you’d get my vote !,
Ford Transit DuoVan conversion, Great quality and finish, looks as if it has came out of the Ford factory. Good communication from CoTrim.
We recently purchased a new converted T6.1 Kombi from Co Trim. From the very first meeting Nathan was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble in helping us decide which one to go for. Professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with! We're delighted with the Van and can't wait to be able to start using it properly. I would highly recommend Nathan and the Co Trim team and if I decide to make any changes to the Van I will definitely go to Co Trim. First class.......even the nice touch with the goody bag. Thanks Nathan and Co Trim.
Having previously converted a T5.1 in 2014, my wife and I decided on a new vehicle having had numerous European trips. We sourced the vehicle ourselves and then decided we wanted a more local converter this time, but we were not prepared to compromise on quality of finish. Following an initial email enquiry we were promptly contacted by Nathan @ CoTrim. He was extremely knowledgeable, and as always proof is in the pudding. An appointment was arranged to view a demonstration vehicle and the result is our own newly converted van on the driveway 5 months later. The reassurance from 1st contact until delivery was maintained throughout the entire process. There were a few last minute changes by ourselves but no ask was too big. To Nathan and importantly the rest of the team @CoTrim - Thank you.
I've just had 3 space saving seats and a window added to my transit custom panel Van. From the first contact, Nathan was friendly and helpful giving good, honest advice enabling me to get precisely what I needed for my conversion. When I dropped the vehicle off I met Justin, the fitter, who was brilliant. He spent an hour with me making sure he knew exactly how and where I wanted the seats positioned, and that's what was given back to me. Outstanding.
Nathan was fantastic. We ordered a new van for a customer but it was ordered wrong, CoTrim took on the work to resolve our error and they did it promptly and to an extremely high standard. The customer took his new vehicle extremely happy! Thank you CoTrim for helping us out!
Very professional yet down to earth. Excellent communication both before and on the job. Couldn't be more pleased with the end result. Was very surprised to have a loaded goody bag deposited on my desk from CoTrim - thank you very much!
Nathan and the Flexivan/Cotrim team did an excellent job on my van. They installed swivels, leisure battery, inverter ,a 16a inlet and insulated and lined the van. The attention to detail and finish was excellent and very creative housing of inverter! Nathan provided good, clear, advice in the lengthy (on my part) planning on the upgrades. A very happy customer and would very much recommend their services.
Cannot speak highly enough of CoTrim. Excellent communication from start to finish, delivered on time, with an excellent standard of workmanship. Well Done Nathan & The Team.
Dealt with Nathan a few times via email We went and met up and was very helpful. He knew his product and very knowledgable We went to a few companies and all of them said what we wanted couldn’t be done but Nathan and Cotrim found a way Really happy. Thanks guys PS. Thanks for the goody bag!
This is our second with Cotrim and whilst my conversation took longer than I expected the final results were very much worth the wait , I've used other conversion companies however, no comparison can be made to CoTrim conversion which is very high quality Would highly recommend
It was a pleasure dealing with Cotrim Nathan was very helpful with what I needed done to my van plus arranging dates & times. His team we're very friendly & discussed with me the work they did to my van. Great job on my van chaps. Would definitely come back to have more work done thank you to you all.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Cotrim. I was impressed with how helpful and knowledgeable they were from the very first phone call. Nathan especially went above and beyond in helping us to choose the right vehicle and recommending the right adaptations for our family needs. We now have a beautifully converted wheelchair accessible van that looks great. Thanks to everyone. I 100% recommend this company.
A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The advice I received and the attention to detail was fantastic and I’d happily recommend CoTrim to anyone.
Great service! Very efficient & perfect result on my van conversion!
Nathan and the team fitted KW Street Comfort Coilovers to my T6 van. Excellent service as I had to rearrange the work and the managed to fit me in with little to no notice. Really happy with the work and it has totally transformed the look and drive of my van. Couldn't be happier (and free bottle of wine was a nice touch!)
I collected my van almost a month ago now and lockdown has meant it hasn’t travelled too far yet so I can’t talk yet about extensive use of the van but can focus on the customer service experience from Cotrim/Flexivan. Throughout the process Nathan has been superb - always available for questions, offering advice and recommendations and focusing on what I was after rather than what he wanted to sell. Communication was as often as I wanted/needed with very quick turnaround and response times. Collection was superbly well organised from a decent cup of coffee to a full walk through of the vehicle and relevant expert fitters brought over to explain any specific changes eg electrics. Will review further when the van has had a few more trips under its belly but in terms of the sales experience I can’t recommend Nathan and the team enough.
Excellent friendly service and Nathan was a pleasure to do business with . I had swivel seats fitted to my VW T6 and I am very pleased with them and the fitting .
CoTrim is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews