CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions Reviews

Jon Porteous
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Joanne Coleman
Simon Parker
I was put in touch with Cotrim by my local VW dealership, after I mentioned I wanted some alterations to my T5.1. The company offers a wide choice of upgrades etc, which can making choosing what to have done difficult!!! After the work had been done, I was really impressed by the build quality and how the upgrades have improved my van so much. I would definitely go back in the future for more modifications.
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 26th May 2022
I am very pleased with the van conversion, it was completed to my specification within a few days. The team at Co Trim are very professional and are aware of what customers require.
Co-Trim recently added a rear set of seats to my new Mercedes Vito. From start to finish, the communication was excellent providing a choice of seats and variation options. The Vito was collected and delivered by courier and the end result is one of pure quality. We are very pleased with Nathan and the team and I would certainly recommend Co-Trim to anyone considering a conversion.
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Thank you Joanne and it was a pleasure doing business with you.
I recently collected my converted SWB transporter from Co-Trim/Flexivan and am so pleased with the finished van and the service from Nathan and the team. I discovered them while searching for a company to convert a van including accessibility options. Nathan was so helpful in advising what options were available to meet our needs and was really patient throughout the process as I changed the finished layout more then once. The completed conversion looks exceptional with the interior/exterior styling options and meets our needs so well functionally. The quality of the parts/finish is top notch. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
Cannot recommend CoTrim highly enough, from initial enquiry to getting a quote was painless and very easy. They listened to what I asked for, advised a couple of minor adjustments (which were a better option) and kept me in the loop with updated quotes when I made changes. They fitted me in, even with a tight deadline - vehicle was finished and ready to collect when promised & I was kept up to date with things throughout. Handover was efficient, vehicle finished to an extremely high standard and hospitality when we arrived to collect was exemplary. Customer service is above and beyond, cannot speak highly enough of CoTrim & staff. Thanks very much guys!!!
Thank you Smiffy; it was a pleasure to do business and it's rewarding every time to see such a transformation from a van to what we make them. We look forward to hearing from you for the next one.
We collected our Flexivan conversion based on our long wheel base Transporter last week. Full width rock and roll bed, extra single seat in the second row position plus a kitchen pod. All are removable and mounted on rails including the kitchen pod. We are really pleased with it and it is an ideal and flexible day van. Excellent and friendly service from Cotrim, really helpful and responsive and fitted us into their build program quickly which was most helpful. Definitely recommended.
excellent service and workmanship, would highly recommend this company
We’ve just had some seats and new floor put into the back of our van. They are perfect for us as we now have 2 small children. The seats look great and are easy to take out if we need to. Really happy with the work and the customer service was excellent. Would recommend.
The team at CoTrim / Flexi van have been superb from start to finish. Really helpful in working out what i needed doing, and i have full trust in the quality of the work as they are VW partners. I chose them for safety, but finish is top notch too. Also really flexible with delays around delivery of my new van. Would recommend.
From the start of the process to my finished van Nathan and the Flexivan team were fantastic, taking my prized T5 and making it even better. We now have a van that fits exactly with our lifestyle and is the envy of all our friends. Cannot recommend the Flexivan team enough. Thank you.
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021 CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
Great service via email pre job and when I went to drop off/pick up. Had a diesel heater fitted in T5, job was done over a couple of days for which we had a courtesy van. They were flexible about drop off/pick up which was important for us and really friendly and helpful. Really pleased with the job. Would definitely recommend.
Could not thank Nathan and his team enough for the Top Job carried out on the VW transporter van I brought from Cordwallis. Sent to them as a basic panel van and returned as a top level Combi, with insulation throughout carpet lined and plastic flooring throughout also two led roof lights. I was even more pleased when the guy I brought the van from told me that its worth more now than what I paid for the van. Thanks again for a job well done and your professional service I’ve no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone kind regards John Cooke Total Services.
We're so pleased with our van conversion from Flexivan. From start to finish, the communication and collaborative approach that Nathan and the team took to delivering the exact van we wanted was just exceptional. The service was great and Nathan was really patient with us. The quality of the conversion was flawless. We opted for a tourer seat conversion, which means we can move the seats back to create a play area for the little one, and bring them forward when we need more boot space. We now have a holiday on wheels and can't wait to get out for our next adventure.
Nathan and his team have made buying my van a very pleasant, satisfying & reassuring experience. They have provided excellent service and advice throughout & continue to do so as an aftersales customer.
We are delighted with our new wheelchair adapted Caravelle! Nathan and the team were so helpful and did much more than just the conversion. Masses of advice and suggestions at the beginning as we prepared the order. And when it came to delivery, it was driven to our front door at the time of our choice. Courteous and patient from beginning to end. Our huge thanks!
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 8th December 2021
From my original enquiry to the finished job Co Trim provided excellent customer service, even to the extent of performing a mock up in one of their own vans to ensure that the seat that I had ordered would provide the necessary space I required for the rest of the fit out to my Ford Transit Custom.
Could not recomend these guys enough, Nathan is a plesure to deal with always on hand to answer my question and offer advice, and the end proudut which came out of workshop is perfect, hats of to these guys they have knocked it out of the park. Thanks Cotrim
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Hey Phil, thanks for your kind review, it's been a pleasure dealing with you and what an awesome result your new Van is. Please keep in touch. Cheers Nathan
Seamless and professional service. Very happy with my new crew cab.
Excellent customer service and high quality conversion.
We have recently used CoTrim to fit an extra rear seat into our Mercedes-Benz Vito Crew Van. They did an excellent, professional job and we feel completely re-assured that the seat is completely secure and safe for one of our young Grandson's to sit in the back of the van. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and were able to get the job done in one working day as we had travelled for nearly 3 hours to get to them and didn't want to leave the van with them overnight. They left the back of the van cleaner than we gave it to them! Highly recommend this company.
CoTrim & Flexivan Conversions is rated 5.00 based on 88 reviews