CoTrim Reviews

of reviewers recommend CoTrim
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how CoTrim made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Brilliant communication, and top class seats and fitting. Would highly recommend.
Not only is their handiwork carried out to a very high standard but they’re a pleasure to deal with, too. Expert craftsmanship with good, old-fashioned, customer skills. I am so happy with the work they did to my van and would strongly recommend CoTrim if you’re thinking of having work done to your van.
Had the work undertaken at CoTrim and the end result was superb and exactly what we wanted. To begin with, the pre van conversion talks were extremely helpful as well as thorough and their customer service is exceptional and not something you come across these days. Throughout the conversion (Flexivan), we were updated at regular intervals with photos and a brief description of what was happening, which was totally unexpected but really appreciated. We also visited the site to see the changes taking place and were greeted with warmth and kindness by all the staff. When we collected our T5, a week earlier than we had expected it to be ready, we were extremely happy with the end result and with the work that had been carried out exactly to our spec. CoTrim provided a very high standard and level of customer service and workmanship throughout, and the loan of their courtesy car meant I didn't have to take any time off work. I would highly recommend CoTrim to others and already have a list of 'Phase 2' conversions planned for them to undertake.
CoTrim installed the back seats in our VW a few months ago. We had very reliable, friendly and quick communication with the staff and I was welcomed super friendly on the day of arrival. The work was done much quicker and a bit cheaper than expected. Although the price for the work was one of the more expensive options we had, we felt on the safe side with CoTrim, providing quality work and quality parts. Also, the team was genuinely interested in our later conversion-project. I'd be happy to come back any time.
Very pleased with the work carried out on my Peugeot expert van , everything promised carried out correctly and on time . Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Cotrim
Great service and the van was ready on the day they said it would be. They also had done everything on the van that I had asked for.
Thank you to all the team at Co Trim who delivered superb customer service throughout our time with them. We are so pleased with our van and considering the fact that we had some rather special circumstances they rose to the challenge of getting things just right with incredible care and consideration. We can't recommend this company more highly.
Really happy with the service received and the ease of courtesy car whilst the work was being done. High quality finish and exactly what we wanted. We have had a lot of good times with family and friends enjoying van life this summer.
This is our second VW transporter we have had converted by CoTrim and both times we have been very happy with the end result. Great customer service and I would recommend them every time.
Not the cheapest definitely the best! 10/10 for quality! Well worth a visit.
CoTrim were recommended to us by Bilbos of South Godstone. They fitted an electric step for the nearside passenger door of our VW T6 camper. Brilliant enquiry-to-fitting service, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and thoroughly professional. Didn't even hesitate when I changed my mind to a different fitting location and step size, just exchanged the parts ordered. Very happy to recommend the company.
Excellent customer service very knowledgeable and helpful we will definitely use them again with super fast turnaround times and competitive prices.
Very happy Customer, Quotation received quickly and very reasonable, workmanship is top quality - looks factory fitted, would highly recommend CoTrim
Can highly recommend CoTrim. We wanted an unusual conversion of our VW T6 van so it could be used for bikes, camping and skiing. They were very helpful in offering various options, including insulation, inverter, 2nd battery, heater. seat swivels and mounting rails so we can fit carriers for bikes and skis. Service was friendly and efficient.
I am really pleased with my DuoVan conversion on my Peugeot Boxer. The product quality, finish and workmanship is very good. The Communication leading up to and during the conversion was timely and polite. Beware though, quoted prices do not include VAT, this is written on the quotations however I managed 2 months of communication and spec altering without realizing this. I would definitely recommend CoTrim to others.
I am a VW commercial dealer based in Bristol specialising in new van sales. When it comes to my customers and needing genuine VW approved conversions there is no where else to do. The quality of their work, their work ethic and family values makes Co-trim an easy choice and an exceptional partner to work with to make sure my customers get nothing but the very best. Thank you for all your hard work over the past 12 years of using you. Andy Nash Business Development Manager Bristol VW Van centre Andrew.nash@ha-limited.co.uk
Absolutely first class both with workmanship and customer service. We could not have asked for more. Nothing short of perfection and we are very very pleased. We would not hesitate to do business with Cotrim again, in fact we would prefer it and we have already recommended them to everyone we talk to.
Go Trim done a fantastic job . All the staff are so helpful. The van was very clean on the hand over . After having the van for a few weeks we needed some extra work done on the electrically . Co Trim have been very helpful with this . They are so processional I could go on and on they are just the best
We had a very pleasant experience visiting CoTrim. Especially Nathan really brings the business side closer to home and personalizes the transaction rather than just doing ‘plain old business’. We wish him and his team the very best for the future. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Daniel
I needed a new vehicle as our 2nd child was due and my current car was too small. Thank you to #teamcotrim they supported over the Christmas holidays to get the vehicle sorted and ready for delivery in the 1st week of January. I have told many people of my love for my new transporter and would fully 100% recommend CoTrim. Give them the spec and they will see what they can do to make your dream come true.
CoTrim is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews