CoTrim Reviews

of reviewers recommend CoTrim
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how CoTrim made you happy
I've just had 3 space saving seats and a window added to my transit custom panel Van.
From the first contact, Nathan was friendly and helpful giving good, honest advice enabling me to get precisely what I needed for my conversion.
When I dropped the vehicle off I met Justin, the fitter, who was brilliant. He spent an hour with me making sure he knew exactly how and where I wanted the seats positioned, and that's what was given back to me.
Outstanding.
Nathan was fantastic. We ordered a new van for a customer but it was ordered wrong, CoTrim took on the work to resolve our error and they did it promptly and to an extremely high standard. The customer took his new vehicle extremely happy!
Thank you CoTrim for helping us out!
Very professional yet down to earth. Excellent communication both before and on the job. Couldn't be more pleased with the end result.
Was very surprised to have a loaded goody bag deposited on my desk from CoTrim - thank you very much!
Nathan and the Flexivan/Cotrim team did an excellent job on my van. They installed swivels, leisure battery, inverter ,a 16a inlet and insulated and lined the van. The attention to detail and finish was excellent and very creative housing of inverter!
Nathan provided good, clear, advice in the lengthy (on my part) planning on the upgrades. A very happy customer and would very much recommend their services.
Cannot speak highly enough of CoTrim. Excellent communication from start to finish, delivered on time, with an excellent standard of workmanship.

Well Done Nathan & The Team.
Dealt with Nathan a few times via email
We went and met up and was very helpful. He knew his product and very knowledgable
We went to a few companies and all of them said what we wanted couldn’t be done but Nathan and Cotrim found a way
Really happy. Thanks guys

PS. Thanks for the goody bag!
This is our second with Cotrim and whilst my conversation took longer than I expected the final results were very much worth the wait , I've used other conversion companies however, no comparison can be made to CoTrim conversion which is very high quality
Would highly recommend
It was a pleasure dealing with Cotrim Nathan was very helpful with what I needed done to my van plus arranging dates & times. His team we're very friendly & discussed with me the work they did to my van. Great job on my van chaps. Would definitely come back to have more work done thank you to you all.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Cotrim. I was impressed with how helpful and knowledgeable they were from the very first phone call. Nathan especially went above and beyond in helping us to choose the right vehicle and recommending the right adaptations for our family needs. We now have a beautifully converted wheelchair accessible van that looks great. Thanks to everyone. I 100% recommend this company.
A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The advice I received and the attention to detail was fantastic and I’d happily recommend CoTrim to anyone.
Great service! Very efficient & perfect result on my van conversion!
Nathan and the team fitted KW Street Comfort Coilovers to my T6 van. Excellent service as I had to rearrange the work and the managed to fit me in with little to no notice.

Really happy with the work and it has totally transformed the look and drive of my van. Couldn't be happier (and free bottle of wine was a nice touch!)
I collected my van almost a month ago now and lockdown has meant it hasn’t travelled too far yet so I can’t talk yet about extensive use of the van but can focus on the customer service experience from Cotrim/Flexivan.

Throughout the process Nathan has been superb - always available for questions, offering advice and recommendations and focusing on what I was after rather than what he wanted to sell. Communication was as often as I wanted/needed with very quick turnaround and response times.

Collection was superbly well organised from a decent cup of coffee to a full walk through of the vehicle and relevant expert fitters brought over to explain any specific changes eg electrics.

Will review further when the van has had a few more trips under its belly but in terms of the sales experience I can’t recommend Nathan and the team enough.
Excellent friendly service and Nathan was a pleasure to do business with . I had swivel seats fitted to my VW T6 and I am very pleased with them and the fitting .
From my initial planned visit to CoTrim l was immediately impressed by the welcome and friendliness of the staff I met.
It was a pleasure to do business with CoTrim from initial purchase of a VW Flexivan (with additional requirements) to collection. Nothing was to much trouble and customer care was paramount.
This is truly an excellent family run business with a dedicated team that set the highest standards of service and quality.
A special thankyou for Nathan and best wishes for the future.
A special thankyou for Nathan and best wishes for the fufure.

Les from Wickham 😉
We collected the vehicle and we were very pleased with the quality of the craftsmanship, materials used for the conversion. This also adds value to the re-sale of the vehicle.

They arranged a collection from the dealership to their workshop which was very helpful over the C-19 period.

This company does everything to the correct legislation - ensuring that it is VW approved.

Service was excellent and very professional.
Unusually for me I have found a company that has seriously impressed me.
This a very clear example of 'you get what you pay for'. There is a bewildering number of people doing this kind of work and a huge choice of products, but despite this my choice of CoTrim was a clear winner. It helps that so many others recommend them and they are all justified.
Very very well done CoTrim
Nathan at Cotrim provided us with such excellent service and was endlessly patient with my questions. We are absolutely delighted with the job they’ve done on our VWTransporter. Quick, efficient and trustworthy business. Good communication. Highly recommended. We’re already thinking what we will do next.
Cotrim immediately stood out after contacting a few of their competitors who either A. Couldn’t get back to me with a price... B. Didn’t reply at all... C. Were too cool for school and not interested in my 2018 VW T6 basic panel van conversion. They provided a bundle of options from budget to brand all tested and certified once completed.
CoTrim is rated 5.00 based on 56 reviews