CoTrim Reviews

of reviewers recommend CoTrim
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how CoTrim made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cotrim immediately stood out after contacting a few of their competitors who either A. Couldn’t get back to me with a price... B. Didn’t reply at all... C. Were too cool for school and not interested in my 2018 VW T6 basic panel van conversion. They provided a bundle of options from budget to brand all tested and certified once completed.
This is a belated review as the seats were fitted to my VW Crafter in September last year. From beginning to end my experience with Co Trim was spot on. I had a lot of questions because my seats had to be TÜV compliant as I was moving to Germany and Nathan dealt with all my queries very well.
I arrived at Co Trim's workshop with my van loaded up for my move to Germany and had to partially unload it in order to have the seats fitted. They provided space to put all this stuff and even helped me unload it. The guy who fitted the seats whose name I can't remember did an amazing job and worked late and came in early the next morning to finish the job because I was heading straight for the Eurotunnel that evening.
The seats are fitted to my self built campervan in order to take passengers if necessary and are perfect for this task. They are easily removable and look great. I haven't used them for their intended purpose yet but I'm sure they're very comfortable.
I'd like to thank Nathan and his team for a great job, professionally carried out and would highly recommend them.
Great value and excellent work. I was really pleased with the Kombi seat fitting job that they did on my van, it's been a game changer for us.
If only all companies were this good! Friendly, professional, go the extra mile, great values and great value! I sold my wheelchair vehicle just as the "Covid" shut down happened, Cotrim sourced a new vehicle, converted it and supplied it at a great price, super spec and quality conversion, what more could you ask? They even organised delivery as I could not collect. I would highly recommend Nathan and his team, thank you all.
CoTrim are a rare and genuinely nice company to do business with. They really care and this shows in the fit and finish of their work. From initial contact, through answering multiple questions, agreeing price and handover their service is exemplary. I would highly recommend them and I'm already planning a return in the future for another FlexiVan when I'm ready to upgrade.
Provided 5 stars, but only because there is no 6 star option!

In handing over my precious van I took time to read reviews on various companies who install Diesel Night Heaters. After much research, I chose Co-Trim which proved to be a wise decision. Also, they came recommend by VW Breeze Waterlooville as authorised installers!

They were incredibly easy to deal with, fitting my van in at very late notice, even bringing in someone from their day off to complete a pre-check on my van.

A loan of one of their camper vans was provided as mine was taken in for an overnight stay. My girlfriend who is looking to purchase a van was also granted permission to drive the van which was a nice touch.

I can not vouch for this team enough, I happily encourage friends and family to use these guys and i will be visiting them in the future for further modifications to my California in due course

p.s. Ian really knows what he is doing and clearly has bags and bags of experience
Co trim were excellent with dealing with our request from the start to the finish.
The workmanship was spot on and the van was returned back to us spotless.
I would highly recommend them as the team worked promptly to turn our van around in the allocated time frame.
Excellent service and easy to deal with, work carried out to exactly the standard I expected.
Excellent and reliable service from start to finish every time we use CoTrim - we've now had 10 vehicles converted / modified by CoTrim and every one has been completed to a very high standard.
Always a pleasure to deal with :-)
Excellent service from start to finish. Brilliant communication, and top class seats and fitting. Would highly recommend.
Not only is their handiwork carried out to a very high standard but they’re a pleasure to deal with, too. Expert craftsmanship with good, old-fashioned, customer skills. I am so happy with the work they did to my van and would strongly recommend CoTrim if you’re thinking of having work
done to your van.
Had the work undertaken at CoTrim and the end result was superb and exactly what we wanted. To begin with, the pre van conversion talks were extremely helpful as well as thorough and their customer service is exceptional and not something you come across these days. Throughout the conversion (Flexivan), we were updated at regular intervals with photos and a brief description of what was happening, which was totally unexpected but really appreciated. We also visited the site to see the changes taking place and were greeted with warmth and kindness by all the staff. When we collected our T5, a week earlier than we had expected it to be ready, we were extremely happy with the end result and with the work that had been carried out exactly to our spec. CoTrim provided a very high standard and level of customer service and workmanship throughout, and the loan of their courtesy car meant I didn't have to take any time off work. I would highly recommend CoTrim to others and already have a list of 'Phase 2' conversions planned for them to undertake.
CoTrim installed the back seats in our VW a few months ago. We had very reliable, friendly and quick communication with the staff and I was welcomed super friendly on the day of arrival. The work was done much quicker and a bit cheaper than expected. Although the price for the work was one of the more expensive options we had, we felt on the safe side with CoTrim, providing quality work and quality parts. Also, the team was genuinely interested in our later conversion-project.
I'd be happy to come back any time.
Very pleased with the work carried out on my Peugeot expert van , everything promised carried out correctly and on time . Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Cotrim
Great service and the van was ready on the day they said it would be.
They also had done everything on the van that I had asked for.
Thank you to all the team at Co Trim who delivered superb customer service throughout our time with them. We are so pleased with our van and considering the fact that we had some rather special circumstances they rose to the challenge of getting things just right with incredible care and consideration. We can't recommend this company more highly.
Really happy with the service received and the ease of courtesy car whilst the work was being done. High quality finish and exactly what we wanted. We have had a lot of good times with family and friends enjoying van life this summer.
This is our second VW transporter we have had converted by CoTrim and both times we have been very happy with the end result. Great customer service and I would recommend them every time.
Not the cheapest definitely the best! 10/10 for quality! Well worth a visit.
CoTrim were recommended to us by Bilbos of South Godstone. They fitted an electric step for the nearside passenger door of our VW T6 camper.
Brilliant enquiry-to-fitting service, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and thoroughly professional. Didn't even hesitate when I changed my mind to a different fitting location and step size, just exchanged the parts ordered.
Very happy to recommend the company.
CoTrim is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews