CoTrim Reviews

of reviewers recommend CoTrim
Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how CoTrim made you happy
Excellent friendly service and Nathan was a pleasure to do business with . I had swivel seats fitted to my VW T6 and I am very pleased with them and the fitting .
From my initial planned visit to CoTrim l was immediately impressed by the welcome and friendliness of the staff I met.
It was a pleasure to do business with CoTrim from initial purchase of a VW Flexivan (with additional requirements) to collection. Nothing was to much trouble and customer care was paramount.
This is truly an excellent family run business with a dedicated team that set the highest standards of service and quality.
A special thankyou for Nathan and best wishes for the future.
A special thankyou for Nathan and best wishes for the fufure.

Les from Wickham 😉
We collected the vehicle and we were very pleased with the quality of the craftsmanship, materials used for the conversion. This also adds value to the re-sale of the vehicle.

They arranged a collection from the dealership to their workshop which was very helpful over the C-19 period.

This company does everything to the correct legislation - ensuring that it is VW approved.

Service was excellent and very professional.
Unusually for me I have found a company that has seriously impressed me.
This a very clear example of 'you get what you pay for'. There is a bewildering number of people doing this kind of work and a huge choice of products, but despite this my choice of CoTrim was a clear winner. It helps that so many others recommend them and they are all justified.
Very very well done CoTrim
Nathan at Cotrim provided us with such excellent service and was endlessly patient with my questions. We are absolutely delighted with the job they’ve done on our VWTransporter. Quick, efficient and trustworthy business. Good communication. Highly recommended. We’re already thinking what we will do next.
Cotrim immediately stood out after contacting a few of their competitors who either A. Couldn’t get back to me with a price... B. Didn’t reply at all... C. Were too cool for school and not interested in my 2018 VW T6 basic panel van conversion. They provided a bundle of options from budget to brand all tested and certified once completed.
This is a belated review as the seats were fitted to my VW Crafter in September last year. From beginning to end my experience with Co Trim was spot on. I had a lot of questions because my seats had to be TÜV compliant as I was moving to Germany and Nathan dealt with all my queries very well.
I arrived at Co Trim's workshop with my van loaded up for my move to Germany and had to partially unload it in order to have the seats fitted. They provided space to put all this stuff and even helped me unload it. The guy who fitted the seats whose name I can't remember did an amazing job and worked late and came in early the next morning to finish the job because I was heading straight for the Eurotunnel that evening.
The seats are fitted to my self built campervan in order to take passengers if necessary and are perfect for this task. They are easily removable and look great. I haven't used them for their intended purpose yet but I'm sure they're very comfortable.
I'd like to thank Nathan and his team for a great job, professionally carried out and would highly recommend them.
Great value and excellent work. I was really pleased with the Kombi seat fitting job that they did on my van, it's been a game changer for us.
If only all companies were this good! Friendly, professional, go the extra mile, great values and great value! I sold my wheelchair vehicle just as the "Covid" shut down happened, Cotrim sourced a new vehicle, converted it and supplied it at a great price, super spec and quality conversion, what more could you ask? They even organised delivery as I could not collect. I would highly recommend Nathan and his team, thank you all.
CoTrim are a rare and genuinely nice company to do business with. They really care and this shows in the fit and finish of their work. From initial contact, through answering multiple questions, agreeing price and handover their service is exemplary. I would highly recommend them and I'm already planning a return in the future for another FlexiVan when I'm ready to upgrade.
Provided 5 stars, but only because there is no 6 star option!

In handing over my precious van I took time to read reviews on various companies who install Diesel Night Heaters. After much research, I chose Co-Trim which proved to be a wise decision. Also, they came recommend by VW Breeze Waterlooville as authorised installers!

They were incredibly easy to deal with, fitting my van in at very late notice, even bringing in someone from their day off to complete a pre-check on my van.

A loan of one of their camper vans was provided as mine was taken in for an overnight stay. My girlfriend who is looking to purchase a van was also granted permission to drive the van which was a nice touch.

I can not vouch for this team enough, I happily encourage friends and family to use these guys and i will be visiting them in the future for further modifications to my California in due course

p.s. Ian really knows what he is doing and clearly has bags and bags of experience
Co trim were excellent with dealing with our request from the start to the finish.
The workmanship was spot on and the van was returned back to us spotless.
I would highly recommend them as the team worked promptly to turn our van around in the allocated time frame.
Excellent service and easy to deal with, work carried out to exactly the standard I expected.
Excellent and reliable service from start to finish every time we use CoTrim - we've now had 10 vehicles converted / modified by CoTrim and every one has been completed to a very high standard.
Always a pleasure to deal with :-)
Excellent service from start to finish. Brilliant communication, and top class seats and fitting. Would highly recommend.
Not only is their handiwork carried out to a very high standard but they’re a pleasure to deal with, too. Expert craftsmanship with good, old-fashioned, customer skills. I am so happy with the work they did to my van and would strongly recommend CoTrim if you’re thinking of having work
done to your van.
Had the work undertaken at CoTrim and the end result was superb and exactly what we wanted. To begin with, the pre van conversion talks were extremely helpful as well as thorough and their customer service is exceptional and not something you come across these days. Throughout the conversion (Flexivan), we were updated at regular intervals with photos and a brief description of what was happening, which was totally unexpected but really appreciated. We also visited the site to see the changes taking place and were greeted with warmth and kindness by all the staff. When we collected our T5, a week earlier than we had expected it to be ready, we were extremely happy with the end result and with the work that had been carried out exactly to our spec. CoTrim provided a very high standard and level of customer service and workmanship throughout, and the loan of their courtesy car meant I didn't have to take any time off work. I would highly recommend CoTrim to others and already have a list of 'Phase 2' conversions planned for them to undertake.
CoTrim installed the back seats in our VW a few months ago. We had very reliable, friendly and quick communication with the staff and I was welcomed super friendly on the day of arrival. The work was done much quicker and a bit cheaper than expected. Although the price for the work was one of the more expensive options we had, we felt on the safe side with CoTrim, providing quality work and quality parts. Also, the team was genuinely interested in our later conversion-project.
I'd be happy to come back any time.
Very pleased with the work carried out on my Peugeot expert van , everything promised carried out correctly and on time . Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Cotrim
CoTrim is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews