Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

tim@cornishhottubs.co.uk

Unit 4 Indian Queens Trading Estate

Tell us how Cornish Hot Tubs made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"We were impressed by Cornish Hot Tubs from the start. Having done our research we visited their showrooms, where there is a large display. I was able to try the swim spa which really helped our decision making. With regard to the installation - we have a narrow and tricky approach which really did not phase them and the installation was very professional. I have rung with a couple of operating queries since and they were very helpful. I would really recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a Tub or Swim Spa."
Many thanks for your kind words and review.
We hope you enjoy your Catalina Mardi Gras and American Whirlpool 100.
If you need anything we are alway at the end of the phone.
Enjoy.

Tim Roberts
Managing Director
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Great help and support when choosing my tub. When my tub arrived everything but the water was included, the engineers did a fantastic job and only left once I was up and running and happy. Cornish HotTubs are always there when I need help or chemicals. A great company to deal with."
Many thanks for the review Mark and we are glad everything everything went well.
Sorry we forgot the water!! ;-)

We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
"Excellent work. Many thanks for your help"
"Matt did a great job setting up and commissioning our new hot tub. He was thorough and took the time to explain all the features and settings."
(Matt O'Hare) - Posted 2 months ago
Many thanks for the great review. We hope you can now enjoy the Hot Tub.
"Nice people to deal with very professional selling a good prpdut"
(Tim Roberts) - Posted 3 months ago
Many thanks for the review.
We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
If you need anything you know where we are.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Thank you for Matts great service as allways"
Many thanks for your review. Your business is greatly appreciated.
"CHT are a pleasure to deal with. Throughout the last 10 years I have found the CHT team to be friendly, knowledgable and efficient."
Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to looking after your Hot Tub for the next 10 years ;-)
"Max was very helpful,friendly and serviced our 12 year old tubas if it were his own. Many thanks Max!"
Many thanks for the review Mr Coleman, your continued business is greatly appreciated. We believe we have been looking after your Hot Tub for over 10 years!
Great to see its still being enjoyed.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"What a brilliant experience! You guys are amazing at your job, customer service, quality of hot tubs as well as delivery have all been 110% I have recommended to many friends."
Many thanks for your fantastic review.
"A first class service from Matt 1 as always. He's such a friendly man who installed our hot tub and has done our annual service ever since. It's always a pleasure to talk to any member of your staff and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for our pool needs. Excellent but you don't give the option of more than 5 stars!"
Many thanks for the great review.
"As good as it gets."
"Very good service. Would recommend."
"Recent service of hot tub, prompt efficient, friendly, professional. What more do you need. Fab"
"We would thoroughly recommend this company .excellent product knowledge and the installation was very professional. We had a few water quality problems to start with over the Christmas holidays.Within 15 minutes of us sending an email ,we had a reply and follow up support which was excellent .we are delighted with our hot tub and have spent many happy hours in it. many thanks from Simon ,Lottie and family ."
"I hae always found the service from Cornish Hot Tubs to be first rate. The staff are always friendly and helpful and deal with any problems with the Hot Tub quickly and efficiently."
"The service engineers are very thorough all of the electrical supplies the water supplies and the mechanical function of the pump was checked all of the jets and aerator functions were serviced. The service engineers are very efficient and work hard whilst still having great customer relations and offering their advice and support .Cornish hot tubs are an excellent company who's customers benefit from the excellent product knowledge and expertise of the staff. We would highly recommend them."
Many thanks for you kinds words.
We are glad to be of service.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Good advice regarding the purchase and installation of the tub. The guys who came to install the tub were very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Communications from the company could have been a little better as we received no updates as to how the order was progressing once the order had been placed. That small issue aside we would definitely recommend Cornish Hot Tubs"
"We absolutely LOVE our hot tub. But I don't feel so enthusiastic now it is stormy, cold and wet outside so we are building a lean to conservatory over it. My son and a friend sat in the hot tub with umbrellas up the other day and loved it! I dropped my iPhone in the hot tub and didn't realise it until 8 hours later and when I got it out it still worked! SO I think the hot tub is BRILLIANT! Everyone should have one. So good for aches and pains too, and a great place to relax and talk to each other."
"Cornish Hot Tubs have been friendly and welcoming from the first time we walked into their showroom. The staff were well informed, polite, friendly and professional. They were helpful in the ordering process and helping us choose the right tub for us. The site visit prior to the fitting was ace as it highlighted any problems they may have on the delivery day. The installation was smooth and Matt was very good in explaining how everything worked in a language that i could understand. I would highly recommend them and have done already to all my friends and colleagues. Fantastic job guys. We love our tub!!!"
Dear Mr and Mrs Benny,
Thank you for taking the time to review us at Cornish Hot Tubs and thanks for kind words its greatly appreciated.

We hope you enjoy your Hot Tub.

Thank you once again for your Business and keeping it Cornish!
Cornish Hot Tubs is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews