Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cornish Hot Tubs

tim@cornishhottubs.co.uk

Unit 4 Indian Queens Trading Estate

How would you rate Cornish Hot Tubs ?

"Excellent service from the time we arrived at the showroom at Indian Queens, to the installation of our lovely hot tub today! We had a site visit within a day of showing a genuine interest in purchasing the tub, we signed up the same evening, and here we are the proud owners of a wonderful hot tub. The guys that fitted the tub were brilliant, very friendly and professional, and explained all aspects of the running and maintenance procedures. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Cornish Hot Tubs!"
"Just taken delivery of our hot tub. We have received excellent service, and the staff are all friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to our family and friends."
(Matt Newman) -
"We are delighted with our newly purchased Swim Spa from Cornish Hot Tubs, a difficult delivery site was overcome very professionally, and well worth the wait for the ground to dry out after the dreadful winter. Thank you Paul and Lynn"
(Tim Roberts) -
Many thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy your SwimSpa.
"Matt is a dedicated Engineer who is very good at his job. He is also very friendly and easy to get on with. A credit to your company."
(Matt Newman) -
Many thanks for your kind words. We will pass them on to the engineer. Thank you for reviewing us.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Delivered and installed my new hot tub with a friendly service"
(Matt Newman) -
"Good service always polite and happy to help. Good crew. Thankyou"
(Matt O'Hare) -
"A good service to repair and service my hot tub"
(Matt Newman) -
"Cornish Hot Tubs have again excelled with their customer service. A superb Hi Ab delivery with Dave and Matt M today. One of the latest LA spas, heating up nicely, we can't wait to get in. This is our third hot tub from Tim and the team because their service and after sales is just exceptional. Many thanks from a very happy Plymouth customer."
(Matt Newman) -
"As ever, the team at Cornish Hot Tubs were as efficient and responsive as they normally are."
(Matt Newman) -
"Very good service had a technical issue Matt n came sorted the problem straight away c highly recommend Matt n to sort it Regards Cass"
(Matt Newman) -
"Excellent service from Cornish hot tubs from purchase to delivery and first year service, Matt N dealt with us from start to our most recent service"
(Matt Newman) -
"Cornish Hot Tubs have been looking after our hot tub for a couple of years now. They have always been extremely responsive, helpful and friendly. I am very happy with the service they provide."
"The service we receive from CHT has always been outstanding, from the initial purchase of the hot tub through to the ongoing service contract. Our service engineer Matt is efficient, friendly and helpful. We have exemplary service every year from Matt and the Company. Any queries or concerns we have about our hot tub are dealt with in a professional manner by the CHT team who all deliver a friendly personal service. I would highly recommend CHT to anyone considering purchasing a hot tub."
(Matt O'Hare) -
"Fantastic customer service and setting up. Lots of useful information on how to use the hot tub. A great team and tubs, would recommend them to anyone."
(Matt O'Hare) -
"Really pleased with the speed, quality and efficiency of service from the moment that the call was made. Matt discussed what he was going to do before he serviced the hot tub and his explanations were not too 'technological'. He also gave me advice on how best to upkeep the hot tub in-between services."
"Matt and the team came out to our tub to correctly diagnose a fault with our pump, They had pump repaired ,changed filters and now it's working better than ever. Will definitely recommend them. Alan & Hayley."
"Had our Clearwater Liberty Lake for a month or so now. Been in it most days/evenings and love it. Can't fault the customer service from everyone at Cornish Hot Tubs, really friendly and know their stuff!! I even popped in a week or so after delivery and was given a free rubber duck! Best decision we made going local and not online. Would highly recommend."
(Matt O'Hare) -
"After cashing in my funeral fund to purchase my hot tub this on the advice of my cancer specialists, I can honestly say it has been the best investment I have made. Cornish Hot Tubs have services my tub every year and I have found the company can not do enough to keep me more than satisfied. The staff and service personnel are wonderful. Thank you Cornish Hot Tubs."
"Great service from Cornish Hot Tubs! They have looked after our Hot Tub for some years now, and have unfailingly found them to be courteous and helpful. The fact that we are using the same tub after 12 years is a testament to the service they provide!"
Catherine R
Verified Buyer
"Had the annual service done by Matt N and as usual, he was helpful and friendly. Always a pleasure to have the Engineers around with their friendly smiles."
Cornish Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews