Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

Unit 4 Indian Queens Trading Estate

Click Here

Tell us how Cornish Hot Tubs made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Helped me all the way on my decision . I wanted a hot tub but not sure which one what size they ran through everything with me nothing was too much trouble . Also arranged for electrics to be sorted arranged for patio to be levelled . On the 15th guys came installed tub ran through everything again with me . Brilliant service aftercare is no trouble I would fully recommend Cornish hot tubs"
"Very pleased with the service from Cornish Hot Tubs. They really put themselves out to get the Tub in for my daughter's birthday, and did a very tidy job. Customer service is absolutely top notch. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely love our new Tub ! The guys who installed it very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, they made the installation process run very smoothly The quality and look of the tub is great and would recommend the hydraulic lifter for the lid perfect for me with back issues Would highly recommend Cornish Hot Tubs"
"Excellent device at a great price recommended"
"We were impressed by Cornish Hot Tubs from the start. Having done our research we visited their showrooms, where there is a large display. I was able to try the swim spa which really helped our decision making. With regard to the installation - we have a narrow and tricky approach which really did not phase them and the installation was very professional. I have rung with a couple of operating queries since and they were very helpful. I would really recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a Tub or Swim Spa."
Many thanks for your kind words and review.
We hope you enjoy your Catalina Mardi Gras and American Whirlpool 100.
If you need anything we are alway at the end of the phone.
Enjoy.

Tim Roberts
Managing Director
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Great help and support when choosing my tub. When my tub arrived everything but the water was included, the engineers did a fantastic job and only left once I was up and running and happy. Cornish HotTubs are always there when I need help or chemicals. A great company to deal with."
Many thanks for the review Mark and we are glad everything everything went well.
Sorry we forgot the water!! ;-)

We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
"Excellent work. Many thanks for your help"
"Matt did a great job setting up and commissioning our new hot tub. He was thorough and took the time to explain all the features and settings."
(Matt O'Hare) -
Many thanks for the great review. We hope you can now enjoy the Hot Tub.
"Nice people to deal with very professional selling a good prpdut"
(Tim Roberts) -
Many thanks for the review.
We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
If you need anything you know where we are.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Thank you for Matts great service as allways"
Many thanks for your review. Your business is greatly appreciated.
"CHT are a pleasure to deal with. Throughout the last 10 years I have found the CHT team to be friendly, knowledgable and efficient."
Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to looking after your Hot Tub for the next 10 years ;-)
"Max was very helpful,friendly and serviced our 12 year old tubas if it were his own. Many thanks Max!"
Many thanks for the review Mr Coleman, your continued business is greatly appreciated. We believe we have been looking after your Hot Tub for over 10 years!
Great to see its still being enjoyed.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"What a brilliant experience! You guys are amazing at your job, customer service, quality of hot tubs as well as delivery have all been 110% I have recommended to many friends."
Many thanks for your fantastic review.
"A first class service from Matt 1 as always. He's such a friendly man who installed our hot tub and has done our annual service ever since. It's always a pleasure to talk to any member of your staff and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for our pool needs. Excellent but you don't give the option of more than 5 stars!"
Many thanks for the great review.
"As good as it gets."
"Very good service. Would recommend."
"Recent service of hot tub, prompt efficient, friendly, professional. What more do you need. Fab"
"We would thoroughly recommend this company .excellent product knowledge and the installation was very professional. We had a few water quality problems to start with over the Christmas holidays.Within 15 minutes of us sending an email ,we had a reply and follow up support which was excellent .we are delighted with our hot tub and have spent many happy hours in it. many thanks from Simon ,Lottie and family ."
"I hae always found the service from Cornish Hot Tubs to be first rate. The staff are always friendly and helpful and deal with any problems with the Hot Tub quickly and efficiently."
"The service engineers are very thorough all of the electrical supplies the water supplies and the mechanical function of the pump was checked all of the jets and aerator functions were serviced. The service engineers are very efficient and work hard whilst still having great customer relations and offering their advice and support .Cornish hot tubs are an excellent company who's customers benefit from the excellent product knowledge and expertise of the staff. We would highly recommend them."
Many thanks for you kinds words.
We are glad to be of service.
Cornish Hot Tubs is rated 4.98 based on 59 reviews