Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

tim@cornishhottubs.co.uk

Unit 4 Indian Queens Trading Estate

Tell us how Cornish Hot Tubs made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Matt did a great job setting up and commissioning our new hot tub. He was thorough and took the time to explain all the features and settings."
(Matt O'Hare) -
Many thanks for the great review. We hope you can now enjoy the Hot Tub.
"Nice people to deal with very professional selling a good prpdut"
(Tim Roberts) -
Many thanks for the review.
We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub.
If you need anything you know where we are.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Thank you for Matts great service as allways"
Many thanks for your review. Your business is greatly appreciated.
"CHT are a pleasure to deal with. Throughout the last 10 years I have found the CHT team to be friendly, knowledgable and efficient."
Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to looking after your Hot Tub for the next 10 years ;-)
"Max was very helpful,friendly and serviced our 12 year old tubas if it were his own. Many thanks Max!"
Many thanks for the review Mr Coleman, your continued business is greatly appreciated. We believe we have been looking after your Hot Tub for over 10 years!
Great to see its still being enjoyed.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"What a brilliant experience! You guys are amazing at your job, customer service, quality of hot tubs as well as delivery have all been 110% I have recommended to many friends."
Many thanks for your fantastic review.
"A first class service from Matt 1 as always. He's such a friendly man who installed our hot tub and has done our annual service ever since. It's always a pleasure to talk to any member of your staff and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for our pool needs. Excellent but you don't give the option of more than 5 stars!"
Many thanks for the great review.
"Very good service. Would recommend."
"Recent service of hot tub, prompt efficient, friendly, professional. What more do you need. Fab"
"We would thoroughly recommend this company .excellent product knowledge and the installation was very professional. We had a few water quality problems to start with over the Christmas holidays.Within 15 minutes of us sending an email ,we had a reply and follow up support which was excellent .we are delighted with our hot tub and have spent many happy hours in it. many thanks from Simon ,Lottie and family ."
"I hae always found the service from Cornish Hot Tubs to be first rate. The staff are always friendly and helpful and deal with any problems with the Hot Tub quickly and efficiently."
"The service engineers are very thorough all of the electrical supplies the water supplies and the mechanical function of the pump was checked all of the jets and aerator functions were serviced. The service engineers are very efficient and work hard whilst still having great customer relations and offering their advice and support .Cornish hot tubs are an excellent company who's customers benefit from the excellent product knowledge and expertise of the staff. We would highly recommend them."
Many thanks for you kinds words.
We are glad to be of service.
Cornish Hot Tubs
"Good advice regarding the purchase and installation of the tub. The guys who came to install the tub were very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Communications from the company could have been a little better as we received no updates as to how the order was progressing once the order had been placed. That small issue aside we would definitely recommend Cornish Hot Tubs"
"We absolutely LOVE our hot tub. But I don't feel so enthusiastic now it is stormy, cold and wet outside so we are building a lean to conservatory over it. My son and a friend sat in the hot tub with umbrellas up the other day and loved it! I dropped my iPhone in the hot tub and didn't realise it until 8 hours later and when I got it out it still worked! SO I think the hot tub is BRILLIANT! Everyone should have one. So good for aches and pains too, and a great place to relax and talk to each other."
"Cornish Hot Tubs have been friendly and welcoming from the first time we walked into their showroom. The staff were well informed, polite, friendly and professional. They were helpful in the ordering process and helping us choose the right tub for us. The site visit prior to the fitting was ace as it highlighted any problems they may have on the delivery day. The installation was smooth and Matt was very good in explaining how everything worked in a language that i could understand. I would highly recommend them and have done already to all my friends and colleagues. Fantastic job guys. We love our tub!!!"
Dear Mr and Mrs Benny,
Thank you for taking the time to review us at Cornish Hot Tubs and thanks for kind words its greatly appreciated.

We hope you enjoy your Hot Tub.

Thank you once again for your Business and keeping it Cornish!
"My wife & I have just purchased an American Whirlpool 471 from Cornish Hot Tubs, and cannot praise them enough. From our initial visit to Indian Queens, through our wet test, the site survey and delivery & installation, nothing was too much for the staff - well and truly professional. There is no hard sell, and the staff - Tim, Matt & Ian - know their products. 100% recommend this company if you are looking to purchase a hot tub. Must also mention Jeff of C & H Crane hire for his absolutely brilliant delivery on a very windy day - we really thought it was a no go, but you delivered - literally."
Many thanks Ian for your great review.
We really hope you enjoy the Hot Tub and if you need anything you know where we are.

Many thanks once again .
Cornish Hot tubs
"Cannot say enough good things about my recent experience when buying a holiday let spa. My previous hot tub failed at the beginning of August right at the start of peak season. I was quoted 3 weeks before it could be seen. After ringing all the major suppliers I spoke with Tim at Cornish Hot Tubs and out of all the companies I spoke with he was the only one who understood what a disaster that was for a holiday let in Cornwall!. Not only did he pull out all the stops to get me a new tub- supplied and fitted within 3 days- he was the only person I spoke with that advised me on the new legislation regarding holiday let usage and the right type of tub for my specific business needs. Both the guys who came out to fit were super knowledgable, quick and helpful. And the process was completed as quickly as possible while my guests were out for the day. I cannot say enough good things about my experience and am grateful that they stopped a problem from becoming a disaster. Utter professionals. Huge thanks."
Many thanks for your great review.

We try our best to assist all customer whenever possible and know the importance of keeping the Hot Tub bubbling in the commercial environment.

If you need anything you know we are a the end of the phone.

Many thanks for your business

Cornish Hot Tubs
"We have had excellent service from Cornish hot tubs and they guys that delivered and fitted was so patient never stopped working to ensure it was all up and running and then explaining clearly how it works and all chemicals I we need to use and when, not a single thing I can fault from buying delivering set up 100% happy and would highly recommend to family and friends"
Many thanks for your kind review Tracy.

We hope you enjoy your Hot Tub and if you need anything you know where we are.

Regards