Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

Read Cornish Hot Tubs Reviews

tim@cornishhottubs.co.uk

Unit 4 Indian Queens Trading Estate

Tell us how Cornish Hot Tubs made you happy
Had our tub a few weeks now. Used daily. Love it. Smooth installation even in the rain. helpful guys and very informative. Would recommend
Thank you for our lovely hot tub.
We are both delighted with it,
Many thanks Robert & Lin.
excellent service cant comment on aftercare yet too early
Telephone call from Service Engineer Damian to confirm appointment time. Flushed out before emptying, all jets removed and cleaned, reversed pumped, hoovered dry, shell dried & cleaned. Tub refilled & chemicals added. Thoroughly good job , well young sir. A credit to your staff Tim πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
The viewing at the showroom was great we told Tim our needs and he guided us to Tubs that would meet our requirements.
The delivery and fitting went smooth the team we’re friendly and professional.
We are very happy with our Hot Tub.
Service was fantastic. The day of installation went so smoothly with no problems. The tub which was recommended to me is perfect and I would highly recommend Cornish Hot Tubs to anyone.
Excellent company - professional. Friendly and efficient. Epic hot tub installed.
Thanks guys 😎
Cornish Hot Tubs 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Delivery of our third tub from Tim and the Team. Very pleased with the Platinum Mylor! Delivered with usual expertise by Matt O! Fantastic tub.
Cornish Hot Tubs 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Many thanks for the review Andrew.
We hope you enjoy the new Hot Tub.

Thanks for your continued business.

The Cornish Hot Tubs team.
HOT TUB INSTALLED WITH NO FUSS. GREAT SERVICE.
Service was very good. Simple and straight forward.
Engineer did a great job. He clearly enjoys his work.

I would highly recommend Cornish Hot Tubs.
Amazing company, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
Thanks guys.
Cornish Hot Tubs 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Fantastic friendly service. We love our hot tub.
Really Pleased, from start to finish was professional.
Incredible service. We first visited Cornish Hot Tubs on the 13th of June and had our tub installed on the 9th of July. We purchased the “Mylor” by platinum spas. We are thrilled on all fronts. It looks fantastic and feels amazing. The level of advice and customer service was brilliant. Would highly recommend Cornish Hot Tubs!
Many thanks for the great review James.
We hope you enjoy your Hot Tub.
The Cornish Hot Tubs team.
Excellent customer service from order to delivery. So pleased with the quality and functions of my new hot tub. I purchased without being able to see the product, due to Lockdown, but it was exactly as described. My after sales questions have been quickly and helpfully responded to. I would highly recommend Cornish Hot Tubs.
Excellent service and product pleasure dealing with Cornish hot tubs.
Many thanks for the great review.
We hope you enjoy the Hot Tub and you know we are only a phone call away if you need us.
Cornish Hot Tubs Team
First class service from start to finish
This is the 2nd purchase of a hot tub from Cornish Hot Tub's in 12 years. They expertly installed the first via crane, due to poor access, and marvellously removed the old one replacing with the awesome new one this time. Matt had serviced the old one and it was great to see him again and meet Ian. The crane driver lifted the old one in and was very professional with the new.
Cornish Hot Tub's - Outstanding - highly recommended :-)
We were seeking advice from 4 locally based Hot Tub Firm, we settled for C H Ts. Tim Roberts guided us as to what we needed, & his installation team did the rest. That was 8 weeks ago & we have used the Tub almost every day. We are both Pensioners with various aches & pains which ease with Hot Tub use.
Many thanks for your review Geoff.
Great to hear you're using the Hot Tub and it helping with the aches and pains.

If you need anything you know we are only a phone cal away.

Thanks once again.
Th Cornish Hot Tubs Team
Helped me all the way on my decision . I wanted a hot tub but not sure which one what size they ran through everything with me nothing was too much trouble . Also arranged for electrics to be sorted arranged for patio to be levelled . On the 15th guys came installed tub ran through everything again with me . Brilliant service aftercare is no trouble I would fully recommend Cornish hot tubs
Cornish Hot Tubs is rated 4.99 based on 78 reviews