Conwy Candle Company Reviews

5 Rating 15 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Conwy Candle Company
Beautiful products, hand made in my home town!
Fabulous fragrances and excellent service! Highly recommend! Thank you 😊
Conwy Candle Company 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Excellent service!! The candle is for my mum for Mother’s Day!! Hoping she loves it then i can get one!! Thank you!!
Amazing candle & Reed diffuser I am hoping to fill every room in the house with one soon. Very happy Great service Have recommended to friends and family.
Great product and a really easy delivery.
I purchased The Woods reed diffuser which smells lovely and received a free the woods candle. They both smell amazing. I also have The pine candle too which is my favourite. Free local delivery too.
Love all my purchases the candles smell amazing & the diffusers are wonderful always get comments 💜
Conwy Candle Company 5 star review on 8th March 2022 Conwy Candle Company 5 star review on 8th March 2022
Lovely locally made candle & diffuser, delivered the next day!
Beautiful products, made locally. The smell amazing too!
Amazing customer service and the products are great quality
Absolutely love the candles - I have tried a few of them! I now have a couple of matching candle and diffusers which compliment each other perfectly and look so stylish. I thorough recommend these products.
Superb service from Jordan, order personally delivered and absolutely love the fragrance from the candles and reed diffusers
Candles smell incredible and the attention to detail is unrivalled. Fantastic service, can’t wait to smell more!
I burn these candles every single night! Delightful.
Superb product quality, value for money is excellent. Efficient turn around of delivery service. Affordable prices
Conwy Candle Company is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews