Construction News Reviews

of reviewers recommend Construction News

Tell us how Construction News made you happy
Construction News always seems to be up to date on the latest news and new projects won.
The customer service is very difficult to reach by phone and when contacted by email, they are slow to respond. An on-going issue still has not yet been resolved whilst I am still paying for the subscription.
have different articles for experts from different trades, M&E, Fencing, Landscaping
good to be in the picture
Updates and industry news is received frequently and we have just received the latest magazine via post. Easy service and relevant news relating to the industry.
Detailed news and updates
Good content, well written.
construction articles
Fast delivery of news thats important to my industry
No comment
you managed to take some money to renew memebreship
It helps provide a breakdown and analysis of a construction story
keeps me up to date with current affairs within the construction industry
The content and articles that are present are excellent, however due to the high cost of the subscription I unable to continue. If there is a reduction in the subscription I will consider to restart my subscription again.
too much issues when trying to use on my ipad
Hi Donovan, thank you for your feedback! At CN, we are constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience and greatly appreciate any input in assisting us to do so. Should you have any further comments, please get in touch with a member of our dedicated customer services team at customerservices@cnplus.co.uk. Kind regards, The Construction News Team.
Like quick snap shot industry updates
I Get all the information I need on a daily account
good stories - more tech would be nice
very good news on prodjects
At the moment I have to write an email to request a receipt every quarter - this should be simply downloadable from my account page on the website
Construction News is rated 4.19 based on 32 reviews