Construction News Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Construction News

How would you rate Construction News ?

"The customer service is very difficult to reach by phone and when contacted by email, they are slow to respond. An on-going issue still has not yet been resolved whilst I am still paying for the subscription."
"have different articles for experts from different trades, M&E, Fencing, Landscaping"
"good to be in the picture"
"Updates and industry news is received frequently and we have just received the latest magazine via post. Easy service and relevant news relating to the industry."
"Detailed news and updates"
"Good content, well written."
"construction articles"
"Fast delivery of news thats important to my industry"
"No comment"
"you managed to take some money to renew memebreship"
"It helps provide a breakdown and analysis of a construction story"
"keeps me up to date with current affairs within the construction industry"
"The content and articles that are present are excellent, however due to the high cost of the subscription I unable to continue. If there is a reduction in the subscription I will consider to restart my subscription again."
"too much issues when trying to use on my ipad"
Hi Donovan, thank you for your feedback! At CN, we are constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience and greatly appreciate any input in assisting us to do so. Should you have any further comments, please get in touch with a member of our dedicated customer services team at customerservices@cnplus.co.uk. Kind regards, The Construction News Team.
"Like quick snap shot industry updates"
"I Get all the information I need on a daily account"
"good stories - more tech would be nice"
"very good news on prodjects"
"At the moment I have to write an email to request a receipt every quarter - this should be simply downloadable from my account page on the website"
"Reports on the news quickly and sensibly, generally with a balanced industry perspective which is refreshing to see in these days of shoddy, inaccurate and sensationalist news reporting from the mainstream press and broadcast media. Do us all a favour though - drop the paper version - it ends up in the recycling very quickly as I've read what I want to read online on the day it was published. You can then lower the subscription by cutting out the waste thus helping to retain subscribers and attract new ones."
Construction News is rated 4.16 based on 31 reviews