Complete Connect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Connect
Read Complete Connect Reviews

About Complete Connect:

Complete Connect are one of Europe's leading suppliers of high performance, MTP/MPO fibre networking solutions, pre-terminated assemblies and a wide and extensive range of standard and advanced optical connectivity solutions.

+44 (0) 20-8286-6529

sales@completeconnect.co.uk

12 Deer Park Road

Tell us how Complete Connect made you happy
CompleteConnect have been a great partner of ours over the past few months. Whether it's a technical query, some advice on best practices, or something as simple as ordering some cables, the team are always on hand to help and always give us a quality service.
Complete Connect supplied the correct information and advice to enable me to make the sale and then supplied the correct product at the right price and delivered in the right time frame.
I absolutely love working with the staff at Complete Connect. The service is always friendly, the response to requests is always fast and their product knowledge is second to none. This allows me in turn to serve our clients with confidence as I know who it is that has my back.
Complete Connect provide high quality components, all orders are shipped on time, and we have never have any component problems, would recommend this Company.
Great service, from initial response.
All good and we are happy working with you just the lead times are longer than expected for some orders. Thanks
Great price, great service and it all "just works"
We have a very good experience of the Products that we have bought from Complete Connect
Complete Connect have excellent and well priced products. Dealing with them is easy, they are always helpful, quotations are sent very quickly and lead-times are short. I have no hesitations in recommending Complete Connect
Great experience working with these folks so far. Always meeting their lead times if no delivering earlier. Easy to talk and easy to work with.
First order placed with Complete Connect. I received a speedy response to my RFQ and once I placed the order they kept well advised regarding the progress of my order, as they had already made me aware of a lead-time. They were reliable and efficient whilst providing me with a saving.
Complete Collect recently supplied me with an bespoke order for M310 Series Hydra Cables. The company is innovative and helpful they constantly deliver a professional and reliable service.
Excellent products at very competitive prices. Company has very innovative solutions and are very helpful and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.
Company with great products and the capability to deliver !
Quick feedback to our demands, large portfolio, quality materials, prompt delivery... all good.
Quick turnaround of quotes and orders, thank you
Good product fast service
Fast response to quote request, and orders arrive in good time
Complete Connect are responsive, quotes are always correct and the deliveries are on time. Sometimes with made-to-order requests to respond take time, but that is to be expected, as we are asking for peculiar specifications.
Order arrived as described and work perfectly. Thanks
Complete Connect is rated 4.90 based on 192 reviews