Complete Connect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Complete Connect

About Complete Connect: Complete Connect are one of Europe's leading suppliers of high performance, MTP/MPO fibre networking solutions, pre-terminated assemblies and a wide and extensive range of standard and advanced optical connectivity solutions.

+44 (0) 20-8286-6529

sales@completeconnect.co.uk

Unit 16 Southdown DriveLondon

Tell us how Complete Connect made you happy

Msonormal;
""Complete Connect supply fibre splice\/management trays and associated patch cables for our distribution network. Their delivery and service is first class and the fault rate is less than 0.01% on pigtails\/patchleads. This reliability allows us to deploy with ease and on target."
Niall D
"I used their online chat service, which connected me to David, who was able to take my requirements via chat and email me a quotation within minutes. Having someone on hand to discuss requirements in realtime made light work of what could have been a complex search. Thank you very much!"
"Complete Connect were able to provide a elegant bespoke solution with their modular cassettes providing high density fibre connectivity."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have used Complete Connect for a number of years now, deploying their products into a new business as i moved employment. Their products speak for themselves regarding quality, this is also paralleled by the customer service you receive each and every time you place an order. They are always willing to keep you abreast of the latest trends and products available, all of which lend themselves to giving your own customers the best you possibly can."
"CC reacted immediately to our request in helping to order our components for patch trays. Most of the order was shipped ahead of the expected delivery date to allow us to start preparation work. All members of staff have shown themselves to be very attentive to our requirements."
"Decent website, good prices and availability with fast delivery."
"Well-manufactured, reasonably priced fibre patches with competitive lead times!"
"great customer service, the team always go the extra mile."
"Very helpful company to work with."
"Excellent service. Very helpful, competitive and items arrived quickly."
"I have received great service and very competitive pricing. Thanks for all your help."
"Complete Connect were able to supply us with exactly the SFPs we needed. We found the website and purchasing process very clear."
"Quick response to both technical or commercial inquiries, fast delivery, very good products quality. Did not experienced returns or refunds so far."
"Every time very fast service. Quick, efficient, perfect."
"Communications are professional and orders dealt with in a timely manner. Would recommend"
"Everything was ok, excellent services, very agiles response times, delivery was according the expected times, and very high quality products."
"Order was acknowledged very quickly and processed for shipment the next day. Thank you."
"Hi all was ok, the goods arrived on time."
"Fast service, good prices, helpful with advice. Excellent"
"Excellent service, from initial contact for pricing to deliver of items."
"Quick to respond, great quality product, great value for what I ordered compared with other providers. Quote requested, even though was just for a small value, was turned around promptly. Would use again for the type of cables etc that I was after."
"I would like to give thanks and a well done to all at Complete Connect. Megan and Tony were excellent, I received my order very quickly and having not dealt with CC before I was very happy with the service. I will be ordering again this week as the service was excellent. Well done and thank you to Megan and Tony."
"Very happy with the purchase. Items delivered on time, dispatched promptly, and as described. Will use again. Thanks!"
"Good company to source from; Quick responses, helpful staff, fast deliveries."
Complete Connect is rated 4.93 based on 141 reviews