Compare 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compare 365
Read Compare 365 Reviews

About Compare 365:

We aim to provide you with the best quotes for life insurance, critical illness cover, unemployment insurance, accident & sickness cover and home insurance from the UK’s top providers.

With almost 20 years’ experience specialising in a select few products, you can count on us to provide you with the most suitable cover for the best price. We are extremely proud of our customer service and are partnered with Reviews.co.uk to help us continually monitor and improve our service.

Start benefiting from our services today. Request a quote online or call us on 0800 228 9595. We are open 7 days a week.

info@compare365.co.uk

Cotton Court Business Centre, Church Street, Preston

Excellent service as normal by Michael
Thank you, Mike.
Michael has assisted us for many years in providing the right policy to meet our needs. Always provides a quick response to any questions. Very pleased with the service received.
Thank you for your kind review, Mike.
My husband and I recently took out life insurance with Michael from Compare 365 and we are both very pleased with the quality of service. Michael was very professional yet personable and replied to all questions very quickly. He was able to give us advice as to the best policies available to us and made sure we were happy with everything as we continued throughout the process. Would definitely recommend Michael and will continue to use his services in the future.
Thank you for your review Sarah. I am happy that you were both pleased with the quality of service. Michael Alston.
I have used Michael for my various insurance policies for over 10 years Very professional always responds quickly to your requirements. Would highly recommend
Hi Paul. Thank you for your review. Mike.
Michael always provides excellent advice and customer service. Ensuring the product meets all of my requirements. I have used him for a number of years for my insurance policies. He gives a personalised service and reviews products on a regular basis offering best options if a more competitive alternative comes up.
Thank you for your review Helen. I'll be in touch in 2022 to review your cover. Michael Alston.
365 are very competitive against like for like policies. I have worked with Michael Alston for some years now and he is a very knowledgeable advisor with a great personality - which always helps ! Thank you again 365 & Michael for all your assistance.
Thank you Helen. I look forward to reviewing your cover in 2023!
Excellent service. Really impressed.
Thank you for your review, Leah.
Michael makes the whole life insurance process really simple and easy - even if something needs changing all handled professionally and quickly
Thank you for your review Leigh. Glad you found the process simple. Mike.
Michael provided an efficient, good priced product professional service. Very happy and recommend 10/10.
Hi Douglas. Thanks for your 5 Star review. Mike.
Quick and good service.
Thank you for your review, Yonathan.
Very quick to quote and the best price i could find
Thank you. We compare the UK's Top Providers to find the best prices.
Been dealing with Michael Alston after being passed onto him by a previous insurance provider great service easy to use and Mr Alston was very helpful. No hard sell just simple quotation page and job done :)
Thank you Jennifer. I am pleased you found the process simple.
Mike is always a friendly advisor always available for help at the other end of the phone line. Inspite of all health issues he has had I have got the best service as always. Highly recommend anyone to Mike if they need a trustworthy and reliable insurance advise and help.
Hi Rajeev. Thank you for your kind review.
Money Protector was so quick and easy. I had a response to my request in no time at all and Michael responded to my emails almost immediately. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Jessica. Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the online process quick and easy.
Michael looked after me year before last with some insurance, I needed to renew and knew exactly where to go, without going anywhere else they were already cheaper then most, shopped around a bit afterwards and it is clear they are still offering the best prices and products on the market. I would not doubt to recommend their speedy and personal service.
Thank you for your review Chris. Nice to hear we could help again!
Excellent, service, very prompt response. Provide exactly what I wanted.
Hi Paul. Thank you for your kind review.
Excellent service. Michael was very knowledgeable. Policy chosen and documents received in under 2 hours. Very easy and straightforward. I would use this service again
Thank you Rajesh!
Exceptional service. Could not have received better guidance on a number of products. Highly recommended.
Thank you Richard. Please recommend us to your friends and family, we offer a £25 M&S gift card for successful recommendations.
Professional service giving me the advice I needed, promptly and efficiently. Obtained great value life assurance that suited my circumstances perfectly. Highly recommended
Hello Oliver. Thank you for your review.
Easy to use service, got a quote and completed my application online. Received a confirmation email within minutes and received my policy documents within 24 hours by email. Very impressed!
Thank you for your review. We have updated the site over the summer to be more user friendly.
Compare 365 is rated 4.92 based on 302 reviews