Commusoft Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Commusoft
11PM
11PM

Floor 10, 6 Mitre Passage, London, SE10 0ER

Tell us how Commusoft made you happy

"Constantly failings from software on phones to crashing server out of hours by far the worst thing our company has ever signed up too. The picture shows the standard weekend failings, equally when we first signed up we were promised so much more instead the changes they last made we lost more than we had gained."
Hi Noel, thank you for this feedback. You have expressed some failing with the software, and I’ve checked with the client service team, and we don’t have any open tickets with your organisation. If you could kindly email support (support@commusoft.co.uk) with any issues you have, we would be happy to assist in getting this resolved for you.
"Generally an excellent user experience. One very minor improvement would be to make customer addresses 'navigateable' from Android or IOS phones - so make clicking the address open the phone's navigation software. Saves having to transcribe the address from Commusoft onto the phones map / navigation system. One of Commusoft's main competitors allows this on their app and its a small thing but helps a lot. Generally Commusoft is very good though!"
Hi Eddy,
Thank you for your positive review. With regards to the navigation feature, this is something we wanted to add into Commusoft, and this is now available on our new product. Please contact support@commusoft.co.uk for more information on this.
"From day one Jason and commusoft have been excellent. The service they offer is second to none and their software is by far the best I've ever come across and used."
"Commusoft has transformed the logistics side of my business and is now an essential tool in customer management and time saving. Would recommend to anyone except my competitors!"
"Helpful as always!"
"They are very happy to take your money but not very good at helping/supporting you. The sales side of company are pretty good i must admit, in fact i had more technical support from Sales then i did from technical support team. The support side of company is very poor they are not really interested in helping you. They are only interested in ticking boxes and looking good on paper and if they can fob you off to the webpage where there are instruction they will even though i paid for telephone support. I'm afraid Commusoft has a lot to learn when it comes to customer service."
Hi Mr J Vincent,

My sincerest apologies that you have had a bad experience when contacting our client services team and appreciate your positive comments about our sales team. We welcome all feedback as it helps us understand our clients and address areas where we can improve our service.

Our aim is to provide a high level of service while also providing access to articles and guides. We are sorry you feel we have fallen short on the support you were provided. The team have been in touch regarding your account and we hope this is resolved for you. If you have any questions that I can help with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Nisha
Client service team
"Can't fault the excellent service received from Jason, and all of the other team members at CommuSoft. Timely responses to my support queries and a simple, easy to use CRM."
"I have been using commusoft for at least 3-4 years now and honestly could not run my business without it. The main reason in my decision was to keep up to date with invoicing and cash flow. When working flat out, I cannot keep up with who owes me, what jobs are not complete, which customers need quotes. I am still far from perfect but I am so much better off. No paper gas certs, invoices or quotes to keep storage for. In short, the idea of running my business with a paper diary and writing out paper invoices would lead to more stress than it is worth. I could never do business without joining the 21st century."
"We spent a considerable amount of time accessing different service engineer software packages and finally chose Commusoft as the one that would best suit our requirements and most importantly it could work without an internet connection all the time as we operate in an area that has poor coverage. Like all these things converting your daily working structure and habits is going to be hard and for a while counterproductive, but the staff at Commusoft have made this transition as easy and informative as possible with great communications and most importantly fast response. The software is very good to use and full of features but the proposed improvements that the new version should bring will make it even easier and faster for us to use in the future. Thanks for your efforts in constructing, delivering and supporting this program. Regards Simon Smart Boilercare (UK) LTD"
"I accidentally deleted one of my engineer's Commusoft account late one evening and all his data and diary appointments disappeared from my system. I was really worried as re-creating the engineer account and re-allocating all his diary entries would have taken hours! I emailed the Commusoft support team at 22:30 and by 09:00 the following morning they had restored the deleted account and everything was back as it should be. The support team have always answered the phone quickly and courteously (thank you Julia!) and have always solved any issues I've had within 24 hours. ****** EXCELLENT SERVICE ******"
"Commusoft its a great program if you have the right support and i had it all. Nisha helped us through the whole process and made us understand every step we had to take and now i feel quite confident using the soft. I have no business and administration background, never worked with any software like that before and i am doing allright with this one. Thank you"
"Had been struggling for a while. Main problems in solving it due to me only working part time. Needed help via phone, felt going round in circles with emails. and not too helpfull. Inadvertantly got in touch with Nisha today, she was wonderfully understanding of the issue from my point of view, and quickly and concisely solved all issues over the phone. Wish I had got her sooner."
"Nisha knows her stuff and is good at listening and answering questions concisely and in a way that's easy to understand. I'm loving the software, such an asset to my company! Cheers :)"
"The service we received from start to finish has been exceptional. Nisha has been our point of contact from the beginning and has been incredibly patient throughout. My husband initiated our dealings with Commusoft as he was looking for a way of making the every day runnings of our business, a lot more organised. He is particularly "un techy" but Nisha made him feel at ease and explained everything (several times...) with patience and expertise. I took over after the first call and have found the whole process, really easy and actually enjoyable. The software is easy to navigate and anything I couldn't figure out, was either found in the 'help' section or by sending an email to one of the team. If Nisha wasn't available, somebody else would pick up the query and reply really quickly. The long and short of it is that I would highly recommend Commusoft and I'm looking forward to our business future because of it. Thank you Nisha!!"
"Brilliant experience so far using Commusoft, really helped get my business organised. I couldn't live without it now."
Commusoft is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews