CODE Reviews

of reviewers recommend CODE
Read CODE Reviews

About CODE:

CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy
We are very happy with all the help and assistance we have received from code over the last year. All staff have been so helpful.
we would recommend code to all and everyone
keep up the good work
Dear Toni & Sharan, we are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch.
The Team at Code are a fabulous resource for our business, without their support, compliance would be a much harder task. We have found the webinars during the Covid-19 pandemic invaluable for updates, information and support.
If you need a constant, reliable support for your business, definitely get these guys and girls on board, they are worth the investment.
Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
We have been so lucky to be a member of Code. Their support throughout Covid19 with the webinars and documents has been second to none. We would highly recommend them to any practice.
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance.
I am super excited to get this help and guidance as there is so much conflicting information out there. I know you guys put a lot of time and research in to all your documents, so know I can rely on them.
Hi Sandra, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch
Using Icomply is simple and straight forward and helps to ensure you cover all aspects of compliance plus the friendly team are always available to answer any questions. The webinars which they regularly produce cover HR issues as well as compliance and the weekly ones held during the Covid 19 pandemic have been amazing. They have been incredibly informative and helped me to plan and be prepared for when the practice can re-open and I cannot recommend Icomply team and the Code team highly enough
Hi Alison, Thanks so much for your great review. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. We are also so glad to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance.
I just wanted to inform you that yesterday Sophie was extremely helpful, patient, knowledgeable and polite and alleviated a lot of stress from my shoulders.
Many thanks
Alex & Hannah
You have been amazing. Covered and explained everything about the current issues. We don’t get half the support & information from BDA like we get it from you.
I am a single handed general practitioner working in a mixed practice. I took iComply membership 3 years ago now in order to drag me out of the drowning sea of compliance documents. I felt like I didn't know which way to turn, what was required? what was myth? and needed help...CODE were fantastic. Everything is there that you need, ONLY what you need and there is always someone at the end of the phone to help, if you get stuck. It has been so successful for my practice I have just added the HR services so I can get all that up together to, I have a feeling we are going to need it in amongst all of this mayhem.

I have attended several of the webinars that CODE have provided during this really difficult time. Their dental knowledge on both a clinical and HR side has made these session invaluable. Much of the guidance from government has been in generalised terms, how we as a profession interpret that guidance is difficult. CODE has provided much needed clarity. Q&A session have been well run, I have had ALL my questions answered, sadly this is not true of other (non CODE) webinars I have been part of. There are plenty of sessions too as things are changing so quickly, so is CODE's advise to us. I am impressed by how on the ball these guys have been, and how advice is right up to the moment. If you haven't used the Covid 19 download pack from CODE....why not? It provides some template/guidance documents to help you make sure you are keeping on track and are able to show that you are doing so. Anyway suffice to say....I would recommend any of CODE's services to any. I'll let you know how I get on with the HR services I have just taken....I can't wait
Having been a CODE member for more than 10 years, I would thoroughly recommend their services. I am confident that I am kept abreast of changes and developments that affect my Practice in these rapidly changing times. The support packages, webinars and iComply are invaluable in helping me to run my Practice.
Code has it all, updates straight to your email box, and so much information provided. Easy to edit the documents and you can even use your own logo! All documents in easy to use folders and alerts to inform you of dates for upcoming events. A practice managers must have.
Hi Jayne, Thank you so much for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to make our members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding iComply to be helpful.
Excellent product and excellent service. If we ever have any questions we ring CODE and all questions are always dealt with professionally, quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for your feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
Great package, service and team support. Highly recommend to all dental practices.
Hi Tania, thanks so much for your great review. It is always lovely to hear directly from our members about their great experiences when contacting our member support team as well as using the iComply system.
Very easy system and it definitely helped me a lot with all the documents needed at the practice.
Hi Farrah, thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
Very helpful staff when I have had queries
Hi Kerry, Thank you for your great feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
We recently passed our CQC inspection with flying colours and I don't think it would have been possible without iComply. Using this daily and working through each module on a monthly basis makes compliance so easy compared with a couple of other management systems I have previously used. I have recently filled in the Data Security Toolkit for the second year and again it was so easy with the help from iComply. Invaluable!!
Hi Beverley, Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us know how the iComply application is making compliance easier to manage in your practice and we are so glad to hear that the iComply system helped you to have such a successful CQC inspection. Thank you so much for getting in touch.
Code has given me the confidence to run my practice safely. The system is both practical and achievable. The monthly diary covers all aspects of policies and procedures to keep us compliant. It’s easy to use and The support is absolutely fantastic. I am also using them for our HR. Hannah and her team have been amazing. They have helped me set up all our contracts and advised me as and when necessary. They always respond to any queries very well.
I highly recommend Icomply to Any practices which want to stay compliant and want realistic system that works. I would like to Thank you for all your support.
Hi Dhruti, Thank you so much for your great review. Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We also understand how important it is to be able to access expert HR advice and compliance guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members so is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences. Thank you so much for getting in touch Dhruti.
I would highly recommend that colleagues thinking of applying for Provider Registration with the CQC join CODE first as this has proved invaluable in helping to get all the paperwork completed and checked so that you have one less problem to worry about.
Hi James, Thank you for letting us know that CODE membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are always so happy to hear how it is helping our members.
Thanks to code we passed our CQC inspection with flying colours . Since becoming a PM I have learnt a huge amount, getting I comply was a very good move for me.

Thanks guys
Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for your great review. We love hearing how the iComply application is helping our members with their compliance and we are so pleased to that it enabled you to have such a successful CQC Inspection. Well Done!
Very helpful tool for practice owners. Ensures all policies are reviewed and up to date, with regular updates of existing policies. Excellent way of moving towards paperless practice. Would recommended to anyone.
Hi Dr Labib, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
Using IComply has been an invaluable tool during our recent CQC inspection. I called the team at code for any hot topics that CQC may be focusing on, Lisa Gerry came back with a long list of potential questions and topics they would ask ... and yes of course they covered everything Lisa gave me the heads up on! The system is so easy to use, the inspector actually commented on how we have the calendar synced with out ‘to do’ list. Thank you Code/IComply especially Lisa who very knowledgeable and is only a phone call away
Hi Polly, Thank you so much for your kind feedback.
We are really pleased to hear that your CQC inspection went well and that the information we provided you with helped on the day of inspection.
It is also great to hear that you are fully utilising the iComply application and our support/helpline team who are always happy to help and support in any way they can. We look forward to continue working with you.
CODE is rated 4.91 based on 120 reviews