CODE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CODE

About CODE: CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy

"As a trainee manager Icomply is very helpful and reaassuring. The organisation and templates are very easy to follow. I would recommend IComply to everyone as it has a easy platform to follow and will benefit your teama dn practice well."
Thank you so much for your great feedback and for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
"Amazing! As a practice manager, iComply takes all the hassle out of all the compliance we have to deal with on a daily basis. It spreads the work over the year so I don't feel that I'm pressured to have it all complete at one time. I would 100% recommend it to anyone taking on a practice manager role. I find it invaluable."
Hi Jas, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you are finding IComply to be helpful.
"Its a great system to use and staff are always happy to help."
Hi Sue, thank you so much for getting in touch with this great feedback.
"We have been a CODE member from very early days but since joining iComply I feel more confident, knowledgeable and prepared for CQC than ever before. The iComply system is easy to navigate and provides everything you need to prompt and guide you through the nitty gritty of practice management leaving no stone unturned. Bring it on CQC!"
Hi Tracey, Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice. We are so pleased to hear how it is helping you to become confident and prepared for your inspection.
"I have used Code for the past 3 years. As a practice manager I could not manage the practice compliance without it. It is easy to use, keeps you constantly updated with News and updated policy's. The Team at CODE are amazing always there at the end of the phone if you need guidance or advice. They provide seminars to keep us updated and compliant. Practice Management would be much more difficult without this compliance software. Thank you CODE for making Practice Managers Life's just that bit easier. I would highly recommend this software to all Dental Practices."
Hi Rhonda, Thank you so much for your great feedback. Here at CODE we
are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements in order to make their jobs as easy as possible. It is great to hear that you are making use of our member support team and we are very pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
"I am in my second cycle of iComply and honestly don't think I could live without it now. Doing the NHS toolkit this year has been made so much easier with the help from CODE."
Hi Beverley, Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
"After taking over as Practice Manager for two practices whom were in desperate need of updating and improving in regards to compliance , I could not be more thrilled with the concept of IComply and the use of it daily in practice is so easy, convenient. Not only does Icomply help with all the policies a practice could need, I am reminded when servicing, Training is due , so that we are a proactive practice. This Year we successfully passed a CQC inspection with flying colours."
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply is helping our members with all aspects of their compliance in order to make their jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased that you had such a successful CQC inspection and we are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"Code has been invaluable to our practice. Not only the excellent software and documentation but the most important aspect has been the advice and support from the fabulous team. The team who answer the compliance and hr queries are like an extension of our practice. Incredibly supportive understanding and helpful."
Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"What a wonderful site and service! I always highly recommend on forums to others who will benefit also. Staff, if or when I speak to them go the extra mile and if they cannot help immediately they ALWAYS come back to me with an answer. Webinars are also a great feature and very helpful. Keep up the good work. Rachael Practice Manager Orchard Dental Plymouth"
Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members and love hearing directly from them about these experiences. Thank you so much for getting in touch.
"Very intuitive site. Trackable, measurable performance Easy to use Great comms with support team"
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are finding iComply and our member support team to be helpful.
"Very clear, helpful and easy to understand. Being a practice manager at a busy practice, its always very challenging and difficult to be up to date with compliance at all time but Since I started using code , i can balance my operation and compliance tasks easily. Code Team members are very very very very helpful, friendly and always gives wonderful advise. I would strongly recommend Code."
Hi Shohagh, thank you for your great feedback. We are so pleased that iComply membership is making compliance easier for you to manage in your practice. Our member support team are always here to help and we are very happy to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
"We find CODE invaluable in the ongoing compliance process. We recently had a CQC inspection which went smoothly because we were easily able to show all of our documentation. We do not know how practices manage without it."
Hi Laurie, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so glad to hear that the iComply system helped you to have a successful CQC inspection.
"We passed our CQC inspection 2 weeks ago and would like to say a big thank you to icomply. The feedback we received from the inspectors was outstanding, they were very impressed. I would recommend icomply to any one who wants piece of mind. The team are lovely and extremely helpful."
Hi Stacey, thanks for your great review. It's been lovely working with you and we are delighted that the iComply system has assisted you in achieving such a successful CQC inspection.
"We continue to be very impressed with CODE and with the telephone support that we receive. The practice does not have a Practice Manager so as a team of 10 we all work with iComply to be certain that we are doing what we need to be doing and for the reassurance that we are fully up to date and compliant. At our last CQC inspection a few years ago the inspector was in fact very impressed how we all took an active role and how all the team members were fully informed regarding compliance which perhaps was not entirely relevant to their job description. Without CODE I dread to think how many working hours would be wasted by having to source relevant information and forming policies and facilitating audits etc. The system is so easy to use that I frequently check and update using my mobile phone during quite times at home or when travelling. The recent HR webinars have also been extremely helpful. As a small practice we no longer feel isolated or alone and the fear of having a CQC inspection has diminished. The CODE team are like distant work colleagues. We could not be without them."
Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for your great review. We are so pleased that you are making use of our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and HR guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"The Code HR 1 day course was everything I hoped it would be. As a new practice owner, it gave me a lot of practical knowledge on how best to manage sticky situations such as lateness, changing terms and conditions, recruiting new staff and how to manage self employed dentists. It was valuable to meet other practice owners and managers to exchange ideas and information. Thanks very much, it was a day well spent!"
Dear Sinead, thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so pleased that you are making use of our HR support team alongside the Seminars and Webinars that we provide. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to receive feedback about our events directly from our members, so thank you so much for getting in touch Sinead.
"IComply has made our practice QMS run smoothly. We had our CQC inspection earlier this year and IComply supported our practice to ensure we had a very successful CQC inspection. We are just about to adopt the Group Document aspect and the support and guidance received has been first class. We have just completed and published our NHS the Data Security and Protection Toolkit, which replaced the previous IG Toolkit and reflects current legislative and policy requirements for protecting patient data. The documentation and support provided was superb. I cannot recommend IComply highly enough to any practice.If your hesitating about it simply do it. It will be the best thing you have ever done. Special praise to Sheryl our IComply Customer Service Advisor - fantastic support Thank you."
Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team are helping to support our members with their compliance and we are very glad to hear that the iComply system helped you through your CQC inspection so successfully. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"I have found icomply to be a helpful and organised way to manage compliance and it provides an excellent foundation for good practice management."
Hi Gill, thank you for letting us know that iComply is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
"I am very happy with i.comply/code, i have found them friendly, helpful and very informative. I would like to thank for their kindness, support and patience."
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your great feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have found our support so helpful.
"The essential software for running a compliant dental practice."
"iComply is just fantastic, compliance is made so much easier and more simple with the guidance and templates provided. I especially love the monthly tasks, these keep me on top of my updates. I feel very confident we're providing first class compliant care for our patients and staff members. Thanks Code!"
CODE is rated 4.88 based on 91 reviews