CODE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CODE

About CODE: CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Tell us how CODE made you happy

Telephone
"We passed our CQC inspection 2 weeks ago and would like to say a big thank you to icomply. The feedback we received from the inspectors was outstanding, they were very impressed. I would recommend icomply to any one who wants piece of mind. The team are lovely and extremely helpful."
Hi Stacey, thanks for your great review. It's been lovely working with you and we are delighted that the iComply system has assisted you in achieving such a successful CQC inspection.
"We continue to be very impressed with CODE and with the telephone support that we receive. The practice does not have a Practice Manager so as a team of 10 we all work with iComply to be certain that we are doing what we need to be doing and for the reassurance that we are fully up to date and compliant. At our last CQC inspection a few years ago the inspector was in fact very impressed how we all took an active role and how all the team members were fully informed regarding compliance which perhaps was not entirely relevant to their job description. Without CODE I dread to think how many working hours would be wasted by having to source relevant information and forming policies and facilitating audits etc. The system is so easy to use that I frequently check and update using my mobile phone during quite times at home or when travelling. The recent HR webinars have also been extremely helpful. As a small practice we no longer feel isolated or alone and the fear of having a CQC inspection has diminished. The CODE team are like distant work colleagues. We could not be without them."
Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for your great review. We are so pleased that you are making use of our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and HR guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"The Code HR 1 day course was everything I hoped it would be. As a new practice owner, it gave me a lot of practical knowledge on how best to manage sticky situations such as lateness, changing terms and conditions, recruiting new staff and how to manage self employed dentists. It was valuable to meet other practice owners and managers to exchange ideas and information. Thanks very much, it was a day well spent!"
Dear Sinead, thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so pleased that you are making use of our HR support team alongside the Seminars and Webinars that we provide. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to receive feedback about our events directly from our members, so thank you so much for getting in touch Sinead.
"IComply has made our practice QMS run smoothly. We had our CQC inspection earlier this year and IComply supported our practice to ensure we had a very successful CQC inspection. We are just about to adopt the Group Document aspect and the support and guidance received has been first class. We have just completed and published our NHS the Data Security and Protection Toolkit, which replaced the previous IG Toolkit and reflects current legislative and policy requirements for protecting patient data. The documentation and support provided was superb. I cannot recommend IComply highly enough to any practice.If your hesitating about it simply do it. It will be the best thing you have ever done. Special praise to Sheryl our IComply Customer Service Advisor - fantastic support Thank you."
Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team are helping to support our members with their compliance and we are very glad to hear that the iComply system helped you through your CQC inspection so successfully. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come.
"I have found icomply to be a helpful and organised way to manage compliance and it provides an excellent foundation for good practice management."
Hi Gill, thank you for letting us know that iComply is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
"I am very happy with i.comply/code, i have found them friendly, helpful and very informative. I would like to thank for their kindness, support and patience."
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your great feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have found our support so helpful.
"The essential software for running a compliant dental practice."
"iComply is just fantastic, compliance is made so much easier and more simple with the guidance and templates provided. I especially love the monthly tasks, these keep me on top of my updates. I feel very confident we're providing first class compliant care for our patients and staff members. Thanks Code!"
"Very easy to navigate and use, brilliant for someone like me who is fairly new to all this! it has taught me so much!"
"The advice I get from alex is excellent, he has helped me on many occasions. The policies and workflow in the software is great, however the software is very buggy and I’m getting really irritated with the bugs in the system. For the amount we pay each month I would expect the software to work better"
"iComply version 3 is brilliant, a much easier application to use in practice and navigation throughout is much easier than previously as well as not having the need for paper filing systems. CODE are always on hand to answer compliance and HR issue at the time"
"Excellent friendly and helpful support for our business."
"Code makes keeping up to date with new regulations easy,"
"I am very pleased that I passed my CQC inspection 2 days ago thanks to icomply membership. My website was checked on the day of the inspection and I had just added a webpage on Privacy Policy as advised in icomply. The inspector was impressed that I had already added this. The initial feedback summary was-Good governance arrangements in place. Files well structured and in order. They could not find any area of non-compliance. The only recommendation the inspector had was to add out of hours service even though we have our own arrangements. Private patients can have access to NHS 111 service and this should be put on the website and on our patient leaflets. I am a lone practitioner running a small private practice and I have been a member of CODE for the past 8 years. I have been using icomply for 3 years and attended a very informative course when it was first setup. The regular icomply expert series webinars that CODE runs are excellent and conveniently arranged during lunch breaks. Initially on setting up the system, it involved a lot of work and seemed an impossible task and I was unable to finish all my activities. I will be starting on my 3rd icomply Set up and hope to complete 100% of my activities. To reduce paperwork Ruth kindly advised me to create a Dropbox with folders for my activities and this I have found to be very helpful. Any issues I had were sorted out with just a phone call to the team. I am regularly reminded of upcoming activities by email and I can also view these on my icomply Calender. I would highly recommend icomply as I know that without it I would not have received such a positive CQC outcome. Thank you all at CODE."
"Code are always at the end of the phone to help. All staff areHappy, helpful,confident and know knowledge on their subjects. The I comply we use builds confidence that we are compliant with regs and reg updates are always helpful."
"Simplifies day to day compliance, making working life easier!"
"All the hard work is done for me. Its kept up to date and has made my life a lot easier!!"
"Just takes the worry out of compliance. Practice Management can be a very lonely task where we often feel overwhelmed. I now have a lifeline- wouldn't work in a practice that didn't provide this vital tool to compliance"
"supported the practice prior to a very successful CQC inspection"
"Excellent professional service, easy to get through to speak with an expert. Very knowledgeable in their field of expertise."
CODE is rated 4.86 based on 79 reviews