CODE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CODE

About CODE: CODE is the only professional association for dental practice owners and managers that provides the independent dentist with the support and systems enjoyed by the large dental chains.

We support over 2,000 dental practices to achieve the shared goal of increasing patient satisfaction and profitability, year on year.

CODE was founded in 1978 with the aim of helping dental practice owners manage associates and NHS payments. It rapidly became famous for its associate agreements which still form the basis of the team contracts we provide to members today.

Today, CODE continues to provide innovative services and support, and inspire our members. We provide the best ideas for your practice and the support and systems you need to make it successful.

info@icomply.cc

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street

Telephone

How would you rate CODE ?

"iComply is just fantastic, compliance is made so much easier and more simple with the guidance and templates provided. I especially love the monthly tasks, these keep me on top of my updates. I feel very confident we're providing first class compliant care for our patients and staff members. Thanks Code!"
"Very easy to navigate and use, brilliant for someone like me who is fairly new to all this! it has taught me so much!"
"The advice I get from alex is excellent, he has helped me on many occasions. The policies and workflow in the software is great, however the software is very buggy and I’m getting really irritated with the bugs in the system. For the amount we pay each month I would expect the software to work better"
"iComply version 3 is brilliant, a much easier application to use in practice and navigation throughout is much easier than previously as well as not having the need for paper filing systems. CODE are always on hand to answer compliance and HR issue at the time"
"Excellent friendly and helpful support for our business."
"Code makes keeping up to date with new regulations easy,"
"I am very pleased that I passed my CQC inspection 2 days ago thanks to icomply membership. My website was checked on the day of the inspection and I had just added a webpage on Privacy Policy as advised in icomply. The inspector was impressed that I had already added this. The initial feedback summary was-Good governance arrangements in place. Files well structured and in order. They could not find any area of non-compliance. The only recommendation the inspector had was to add out of hours service even though we have our own arrangements. Private patients can have access to NHS 111 service and this should be put on the website and on our patient leaflets. I am a lone practitioner running a small private practice and I have been a member of CODE for the past 8 years. I have been using icomply for 3 years and attended a very informative course when it was first setup. The regular icomply expert series webinars that CODE runs are excellent and conveniently arranged during lunch breaks. Initially on setting up the system, it involved a lot of work and seemed an impossible task and I was unable to finish all my activities. I will be starting on my 3rd icomply Set up and hope to complete 100% of my activities. To reduce paperwork Ruth kindly advised me to create a Dropbox with folders for my activities and this I have found to be very helpful. Any issues I had were sorted out with just a phone call to the team. I am regularly reminded of upcoming activities by email and I can also view these on my icomply Calender. I would highly recommend icomply as I know that without it I would not have received such a positive CQC outcome. Thank you all at CODE."
"Code are always at the end of the phone to help. All staff areHappy, helpful,confident and know knowledge on their subjects. The I comply we use builds confidence that we are compliant with regs and reg updates are always helpful."
"Simplifies day to day compliance, making working life easier!"
"All the hard work is done for me. Its kept up to date and has made my life a lot easier!!"
"Just takes the worry out of compliance. Practice Management can be a very lonely task where we often feel overwhelmed. I now have a lifeline- wouldn't work in a practice that didn't provide this vital tool to compliance"
"supported the practice prior to a very successful CQC inspection"
"Excellent professional service, easy to get through to speak with an expert. Very knowledgeable in their field of expertise."
"I comply CODE is a brilliant compliance programme. It has helped us organise our practices and the support is very very good. Cannot recommend it enough."
"CODE have been excellent! Any compliance issues it's great that I can just call up and they they have never let me down, even if they have to get back to me it's always on the same day! Would recommend CODE to any pracitce :)"
Hi Emily,

We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch Emily.
"After becoming a new Practice Manager, CODE Icomply has really helped be with everything that is required to be compliant, from Audits to policies and general updates. I have found it a very helpful tool."
Hi Eve,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. Here at CODE iComply we strive to deliver high quality templates to the latest guidance so that we can make members jobs as easy as possible. We are so pleased you are finding iComply to be helpful.
"Cliff explained everything clearly. Code makes life easier, user friendly and will definitely make me more efficient"
"Always available to help and if unable to will find someone who can."
Hi Nadine, thank you for your feedback. Our member support team are always here to help and we are so pleased to hear that you have had great experiences when contacting us.
"Code makes compliance so much easier to manage, very easy to use and the support from the CODE team is outstanding. The software is excellent and easy to understand and the webinars are very educational, I am very pleased that I have passed my CQC registration as a registered manager, I managed to answer all the questions with a lot of confidence and the interview went smoothly, a lot of questions were asked and thanks to the free webinars and Alex’s help and guidance all questions were answered correctly and promptly. Following I comply made me more organised and has helped endlessly with the running day to day of the practice. Anything we need in the practice is always looked for in I comply and adapted to ourselves. We have found that it keeps us up to date with all requirements, regulations, and compliances and it is so much easier to have it all in one place when looking for particular procedures, policies etc. As a result we had a fantastic outcome for our practice."
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance and well done on a successful CQC registration and interview. We are very excited to continue working with you in the years to come!
"The system makes it so much more easier to keep on top of all the paperwork needed for the practice, very easy to use and the support from the CODE team is outstanding. Being more organised has helped no end with the day to day running of the practice. Fantastic outcome for our practice"
Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's great to hear how iComply and the support of the CODE team is helping you to stay on top of compliance and is bringing positive results for your practice.

Samantha