Agilio Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agilio Software
Read Agilio Software Reviews

About Agilio Software:

Practical software to run your healthcare practice.
Our integrated services take care of compliance, training and HR so you can take care of what matters most: your patients

info@agiliosoftware.com

Elm Tree House, Bodmin Street,

Tell us how Agilio Software made you happy
Excellent software , I find it so easy to use and was it was so useful when the practice had a CQC inspection .
We had our CQC inspection today which went amazingly! The inspector couldn’t have been more impressed with our compliance and organisation. We couldn’t have done it without all the help from the amazing team at Icomply. Thank you so much!
My experience via a telephone conversation with Agilio has been second to none. I would like to say a big thank you, particularly to Leonie, throughout our conversation she was extremely helpful and explained everything perfectly. Thank you very much.
We are member of code since 2018. The software is great help to run your practice smoothly. Monthly planner is amazing, keep you up-to-date with audits monthly meeting. Template for audit and risk assessments are very helpful. You just have to enter the details according to your surgery need. keep reminding the you to complete if something you missed on. I have attended few webinar about CQC visit, audit and risk assessment very very helpful. If you are code member you don't have worry about CQC visit or new updates. It is all in one place.
We have been members of Code of years and I must say the service they provide is outstanding. We have just had our CQC Transitional Regulatory Approach inspection and I rang CODE for a piece of advice and lovely Léonie has recommended that we use the guide-TMA. I must admit it is the most thorough document I have come across and it covers the KLOEs in every detail. I would like to give special mention to Léonie who is a pleasure to deal with, and always very helpful and knowledgeable.
The support from Code has been exceptional. They provided all the up to date information and help in all areas, especially in this unprecedented time. Alex and Hannah's Q&A's helped me to keep our practice on track. The guidance given was quick and beneficial. I would highly recommend them if you want good support and compliance advice.
Hi Sonia, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is also great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team its always great to hear from our members directly so thank you for getting in touch.
Great team, Code have been really helpful to me as I have just had my TMA call with the CQC, and with the help of Codes 20 page document and phone advice they helped me prepare to answer all the questions with confidence and the inspector was really pleased that I was very organised and have a very safe and well led practice. Code HR are also amazing as always happy to help me with any contractual issues I have, especially as after covid there has been many changes. Thank you so much really appreciate your king help Renuka Arun
Great support from this very helpful team of professionals
Without Code, my life as a practice manager would be hell! There is always someone helpful at the end of the line to give advice and guidance, and everyone I have spoken to be has been lovely. Their webinars are informative and help reassure me that Im doing things right. Keeping up with latest guidelines, procedures and protocols without the help of the icomply system would be impossible. I would highly recommend this management system to anyone in the dental field. Well done and thank you to all the team, couldn't do it without you :)
Hi Alison, Thank you so much for your great review. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch Alison.
Highly recommend iComply. Extremely knowledgeable advisors and support and guidance highly appreciated. During these unprecedented times, webinars exceptional and felt supported throughout. Without iComply by my side, compliance would be a nightmare. Please never stop your webinars, a great chance to share knowledge and guidance.
HI Karen, Thank you so much for getting in touch with this feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance, and we look forward to working with you in the years to come.
I would highly recommend CODE and iComply to any Dental Practice. They have made the management so much easier over the years with iComply, helping us with Compliance, Support and their vast library of Documents and Dental Policies. Their support during the COVID-19 pandemic has been excellent!
Hi Dr Kapadia, thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
Without Code during the Pandemic this would have been a very stressful time. Lots of webinars and information supplied during the whole experience. Makes my life a s manager a lot less stressful. Highly recommend
Hi Loretta, Thanks so much for your great feedback. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert and advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to provide this to our members. It is great that you are making use of the free webinars, and we are really glad to hear how they help.
We are very happy with all the help and assistance we have received from code over the last year. All staff have been so helpful. we would recommend code to all and everyone keep up the good work
Dear Toni & Sharan, we are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch.
The Team at Code are a fabulous resource for our business, without their support, compliance would be a much harder task. We have found the webinars during the Covid-19 pandemic invaluable for updates, information and support. If you need a constant, reliable support for your business, definitely get these guys and girls on board, they are worth the investment.
Thank you for letting us know that iComply membership is making compliance easier to manage in your practice We are constantly working on our systems and documents to help our members keep on top of the ever changing requirements and it is always great to hear how this is helping in practice.
We have been so lucky to be a member of Code. Their support throughout Covid19 with the webinars and documents has been second to none. We would highly recommend them to any practice.
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members. It is great to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance.
I am super excited to get this help and guidance as there is so much conflicting information out there. I know you guys put a lot of time and research in to all your documents, so know I can rely on them.
Hi Sandra, Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are making use of the member support. We understand how important it is to be able to access expert advice and guidance when you need it and work hard to deliver high quality support to our members. It is always great to hear directly from our members about these experiences so thank you so much for getting in touch
Using Icomply is simple and straight forward and helps to ensure you cover all aspects of compliance plus the friendly team are always available to answer any questions. The webinars which they regularly produce cover HR issues as well as compliance and the weekly ones held during the Covid 19 pandemic have been amazing. They have been incredibly informative and helped me to plan and be prepared for when the practice can re-open and I cannot recommend Icomply team and the Code team highly enough
Hi Alison, Thanks so much for your great review. We love hearing how iComply and the CODE team here are helping our members with their compliance. We are also so glad to hear that you are making use of the free webinars and our member support team to help you with all aspects of your compliance.
I just wanted to inform you that yesterday Sophie was extremely helpful, patient, knowledgeable and polite and alleviated a lot of stress from my shoulders. Many thanks
Alex & Hannah You have been amazing. Covered and explained everything about the current issues. We don’t get half the support & information from BDA like we get it from you.
I am a single handed general practitioner working in a mixed practice. I took iComply membership 3 years ago now in order to drag me out of the drowning sea of compliance documents. I felt like I didn't know which way to turn, what was required? what was myth? and needed help...CODE were fantastic. Everything is there that you need, ONLY what you need and there is always someone at the end of the phone to help, if you get stuck. It has been so successful for my practice I have just added the HR services so I can get all that up together to, I have a feeling we are going to need it in amongst all of this mayhem. I have attended several of the webinars that CODE have provided during this really difficult time. Their dental knowledge on both a clinical and HR side has made these session invaluable. Much of the guidance from government has been in generalised terms, how we as a profession interpret that guidance is difficult. CODE has provided much needed clarity. Q&A session have been well run, I have had ALL my questions answered, sadly this is not true of other (non CODE) webinars I have been part of. There are plenty of sessions too as things are changing so quickly, so is CODE's advise to us. I am impressed by how on the ball these guys have been, and how advice is right up to the moment. If you haven't used the Covid 19 download pack from CODE....why not? It provides some template/guidance documents to help you make sure you are keeping on track and are able to show that you are doing so. Anyway suffice to say....I would recommend any of CODE's services to any. I'll let you know how I get on with the HR services I have just taken....I can't wait
Agilio Software is rated 4.88 based on 91 reviews