Cocosa Insights

Cocosa have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and are happy with their customer service.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

80.00%
Industry Average
" Had the item I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere else online at a good price and delivered within about a week or so. Only problem was the mountain of spam I received from them after that. "
- sarah macdonald
" Good prices and discounts always make me happy. "
- Gabriela Bors
" Cocosa are a brilliant company. I have ordered so much from them. Great sale prices on designer labels across the board. Everything arrives beautifully packaged and extremely fast. Recommend to anyone looking for a bargain. "
- Marilyn McDonald
Write your review on Cocosa
C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" I more then one year ordered different products from “Cocosa”. And always received good quality clothing, candle, parfum, kids clothing..... is best online shopping what I trying. So helpful costumer service. Very easy return if not in size and always money back in my account two, three days after retur. Thanks a lot for yours great job. Wish you best. "
- Daiga Kaleja
" Huge variety of products. Excellent service and goods. Will shop there again. "
- Dace Afridi
" Fabulous products, brilliant prices, marvellous customer service - I really cannot rate highly enough! Fabulous company "
- Sue Savory