Cocosa Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Cocosa

How would you rate Cocosa?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cocosa in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Was a loyal customer until I tried to return an item. Basically they said it was my fault that I received a cream coloured item Instead of the "white" item I purchased"
Gabriela Bors
"Good prices and discounts always make me happy. What I dislike is the fact that sometimes delivery takes more than the estimated time given when placing the order. So if you plan to buy a gift for someone don't take the chance. Also, there is no contact number if you actually want to speak with them. You can only contact them through email, which sometimes doesn't help straight away. I never had issues with the quality of the products though."
Marilyn McDonald
"Cocosa are a brilliant company. I have ordered so much from them. Great sale prices on designer labels across the board. Everything arrives beautifully packaged and extremely fast. Recommend to anyone looking for a bargain."
Andrea Ives
"You can get a bargain but you have to be really careful on RRPs. Always check online that the brand is reputable and the RRP on Cocosa is correct. Returns a bit of a palaver tbh."
Sue Savory
"Fabulous products, brilliant prices, marvellous customer service - I really cannot rate highly enough! Fabulous company"
David
"Great selection of products at great prices. Initially sceptical - seemed too good to be true - but two pairs of shoes i ordered turned up in less than a week. Both are good quality and comfortable. Will recommend to friends and shop there again"
Rose Heenan
"They had what I was looking for..."
"Items are always of excellent quality, great value and well packaged."
Boyan Genkovski