Cocosa Reviews

3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Cocosa deliver?

How can I contact Cocosa?

Tell us how Cocosa made you happy

"I have been trying to engage with your customer service department for weeks. I am incredibly upset to find that the supposed Italian leather bags made by a Swiss company are, in fact, bags made in China. The bags were represented as being worth more than 1900 Euros when in fact they are available on the internet for fractions of that amount. This is not acceptable... And while once Cocosa was brilliant (I have shopped with you for many years) it is no longer. Customer service reps don't respond - Cocosa doesn't seem to care."
Are you Cocosa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered an item that never turned up. They kept sending the same reply ie will check with their courier company and give me an update. No such update ever materialised. When I asked for a refund, they went quiet on me. You are basically paying for something that was never delivered. Shocking customer service. Poor and shoddy."
"No way of contacting them. Ordered a jacket and a T shirt. I only got the T-shirt , got charged for both. I contacted them by email everyday , 7 days in a row, no reply !"
"shocking company avoid at all cost"
"Never heard of the company before so looked it up saw mostly bad reviews thought id just try as wasnt spending much i ordered some converse joggers came within 3 days definitely will give the site another go"
"I ordered a item and found out that it won't arrive before Christmas. I wrote on 'Contact Us' 5 minutes after I placed the order to cancel it. I have contacted them 3 times without any joy. I am so angry with this company now this will be the last time I'll order from them. I would recommend Secret Sales and Brandley Place at least they respond to any issues. They contact you 24hrs later."
"Ordered from Cocosa since they started. They of course were bought out since and turned into quite a different style company!!! Some orders arrive while others don't and some arrive with goods that aren't as described. Don't be surprised if orders received are broken and don't be surprised to discover that you will receive little in the way of customer service. They also don't provide a valid email to send images of faulty orders to. Also, don't be surprised if there is no way to contact them and if your attempts to contact them go unanswered for weeks if not months. To sum it all up, shopping with Cocosa is akin to being in a relationship with a narcissist. You will be love bombed, devalued, disappointed, gaslighted and subject to the silent treatment!!! Moral of the story......If a company is telling you who they are.....Believe Them!!!"
"Four orders delayed,the last order they replaced the ordered bracelet with a cheap one. bastards! Don't buy!"
"Deliver on time"
"Had the item I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere else online at a good price and delivered within about a week or so. Only problem was the mountain of spam I received from them after that."
"So agree with all negative comments!!! I have been waiting for my order for 1 month of two bottles of hairspray. They have not responded to my email after 2 weeks waiting. It arrived today and both caps are broken so I can not use these bottles! I am extremely frequent online buyer from many websites for years, and such a disappointing experience I have for the first time. Especially frustrating in the light of such a huge competition nowadays in similar businesses when customers can always select a better shop for buying"
"I am very disappointed that this website can operate the way they do, they take your order and payment but you never receive the goods plus they never reply to your emails and there is no customer services contact number Very disappointed and will NOT be shopping you cocosa ever again"
"Fraud scam- don’t buy. Waiting for Paypal to refund me. They don’t answer any emails"
"I have bought loads of things from here never had any problems I have never had damaged or broken items I would highly recommend"
"FRAUDULENT COMPANY!! They refused to refund my money. I didn't receive the goods and its been over a month since I asked for a refund. Ive had to go to my bank to file a case against them, There is no phone number and no email and when they eventually reply to your message three days after you send it , you get a generic unhelpful answer. CROOKS!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM"
"I more then one year ordered different products from “Cocosa”. And always received good quality clothing, candle, parfum, kids clothing..... is best online shopping what I trying. So helpful costumer service. Very easy return if not in size and always money back in my account two, three days after retur. Thanks a lot for yours great job. Wish you best."
"Was a loyal customer until I tried to return an item. Basically they said it was my fault that I received a cream coloured item Instead of the "white" item I purchased"
"Good prices and discounts always make me happy. What I dislike is the fact that sometimes delivery takes more than the estimated time given when placing the order. So if you plan to buy a gift for someone don't take the chance. Also, there is no contact number if you actually want to speak with them. You can only contact them through email, which sometimes doesn't help straight away. I never had issues with the quality of the products though."
"Cocosa are a brilliant company. I have ordered so much from them. Great sale prices on designer labels across the board. Everything arrives beautifully packaged and extremely fast. Recommend to anyone looking for a bargain."
"You can get a bargain but you have to be really careful on RRPs. Always check online that the brand is reputable and the RRP on Cocosa is correct. Returns a bit of a palaver tbh."
Cocosa is rated 2.88 based on 26 reviews