Cocosa Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Cocosa
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Cocosa made you happy

"I am very disappointed that this website can operate the way they do, they take your order and payment but you never receive the goods plus they never reply to your emails and there is no customer services contact number Very disappointed and will NOT be shopping you cocosa ever again"
Are you Cocosa? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Cocosa receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Fraud scam- don’t buy. Waiting for Paypal to refund me. They don’t answer any emails"
"I have bought loads of things from here never had any problems I have never had damaged or broken items I would highly recommend"
"FRAUDULENT COMPANY!! They refused to refund my money. I didn't receive the goods and its been over a month since I asked for a refund. Ive had to go to my bank to file a case against them, There is no phone number and no email and when they eventually reply to your message three days after you send it , you get a generic unhelpful answer. CROOKS!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM"
"I more then one year ordered different products from “Cocosa”. And always received good quality clothing, candle, parfum, kids clothing..... is best online shopping what I trying. So helpful costumer service. Very easy return if not in size and always money back in my account two, three days after retur. Thanks a lot for yours great job. Wish you best."
"Was a loyal customer until I tried to return an item. Basically they said it was my fault that I received a cream coloured item Instead of the "white" item I purchased"
"Good prices and discounts always make me happy. What I dislike is the fact that sometimes delivery takes more than the estimated time given when placing the order. So if you plan to buy a gift for someone don't take the chance. Also, there is no contact number if you actually want to speak with them. You can only contact them through email, which sometimes doesn't help straight away. I never had issues with the quality of the products though."
"Cocosa are a brilliant company. I have ordered so much from them. Great sale prices on designer labels across the board. Everything arrives beautifully packaged and extremely fast. Recommend to anyone looking for a bargain."
"You can get a bargain but you have to be really careful on RRPs. Always check online that the brand is reputable and the RRP on Cocosa is correct. Returns a bit of a palaver tbh."
"Huge variety of products. Excellent service and goods. Will shop there again."
"Fabulous products, brilliant prices, marvellous customer service - I really cannot rate highly enough! Fabulous company"
"Great selection of products at great prices. Initially sceptical - seemed too good to be true - but two pairs of shoes i ordered turned up in less than a week. Both are good quality and comfortable. Will recommend to friends and shop there again"
"They had what I was looking for..."
"Items are always of excellent quality, great value and well packaged."
"Very nice offers."