Cocosa Reviews

11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Cocosa deliver?

How can I contact Cocosa?

Tell us how Cocosa made you happy

"If I could give zero stars I would. Rip off company ...items never received"
Are you Cocosa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"RIP- OFF FAKE COMPANY NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM I ORDERED IN APRIL COCOSA STATES SINGED & DELIVERED NOT BY ME I SINGED FOR NOTHING."
"Awful, they wait for orders before they order their stock to fulfil them. Be prepared to wait a long time. Offered a refund due to long delay, told money wpuld be in my account within 5 working days, 10 working days later, still no money Communicatuon is slow and can only be done via their messaging service. Now I cant get onto their website so thinking im going to have lost my money all together"
"Be prepared to wait for your order; it can take weeks depending where it is being shipped from. It is hit and miss regarding how your item comes packed - clothes are sometimes v creased, other times not. Beauty products are often opened - I wouldn't buy beauty again from this site. I did send my items back and got a refund within 30 days and communication was good. You do however find some good bargains but be prepared to wait and have your iron ready. I've not purchased household items."
"Is not all your stuff that are designers you portray to be selling designer stuff but most of it is proper rubbish I don’t know where you buy your stuff from .maybe barking market and sell it to poor innocent people .mohammed alfayed is so rich and selling rubbish to people to me more rich .rubbish on line shop"
"Awful, so so poor customer service. Sent my return back 8 weeks ago and never heard anything back. No one responds to the email enquiry portal. £70 wasted."
"Hi i peaches 5 shoes from COCOSA on 17 of February 2019 and it have to be delivered between 8th of February 2019 to 13th of February 2019 and yet still i haven't received any of the 5 shoes i contacted them many times about my order they say they waiting for the supplier to update them I think they're scam don't buy anything from COCOSA for two months and not received any of my 5 items"
"Categories Alternate Text UK For companies Review of Cocosa UK 3 reviews N/A, GB Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Ref Order Number: 28609894 Dear Cocosa Management, how long I have to wait for the reasonable answer? On the 9th of March, 2019 I received a text on my mobile that my order was delivered, at that time nobody was at my flat. I came home after a few hours , can't find my order . I checked entrance to the building, letterbox, areas on my floor. The previous orders all the time I was finding somewhere in the building, never delivered directly to my hands. After a few reminders sent to Cocosa's customer service, I receive a response that it could be delivered to the next building, which is a pub. I'm leaving in the apartment building on the 4th floor and I'm not going to check all the 30 flats. Also, they sent me proof of delivery, somebody in the signature section put my first name, I never use such a signature. The whole service is just a joke, please arrange a refund on my credit card and I will never use your service again."
"Again I.ve emailed cocosa regarding an order they claimed has been delivered on the 8th December. I'm now getting generic replies asking for more information. They have no phone number. Buyer beware"
"Always miss the stated delivery dates which gives me problems as I've usually ordered stuff ahead of events such as weddings etc. Won't use again."
"No one to answer me.i have return some watches after paying a postage fees.no refund .cocosa said they've no news of my return.and took money from my account.i wrote more than 10 messages.no answer.waiting for my £118 refund"
"Ordered a handbag 3 weeks ago, not received it, I contacted them to find the item is not in stock, they are attempting to sell things they dont have, requested a refund I am determined to get it as I wont be ripped off, I will go to their premises in Corby if I have to, no phone number to ring them, AVOID, AVOID AVOID"
"I have been trying to engage with your customer service department for weeks. I am incredibly upset to find that the supposed Italian leather bags made by a Swiss company are, in fact, bags made in China. The bags were represented as being worth more than 1900 Euros when in fact they are available on the internet for fractions of that amount. This is not acceptable... And while once Cocosa was brilliant (I have shopped with you for many years) it is no longer. Customer service reps don't respond - Cocosa doesn't seem to care."
"Ordered an item that never turned up. They kept sending the same reply ie will check with their courier company and give me an update. No such update ever materialised. When I asked for a refund, they went quiet on me. You are basically paying for something that was never delivered. Shocking customer service. Poor and shoddy."
"No way of contacting them. Ordered a jacket and a T shirt. I only got the T-shirt , got charged for both. I contacted them by email everyday , 7 days in a row, no reply !"
"shocking company avoid at all cost"
"Never heard of the company before so looked it up saw mostly bad reviews thought id just try as wasnt spending much i ordered some converse joggers came within 3 days definitely will give the site another go"
"I ordered a item and found out that it won't arrive before Christmas. I wrote on 'Contact Us' 5 minutes after I placed the order to cancel it. I have contacted them 3 times without any joy. I am so angry with this company now this will be the last time I'll order from them. I would recommend Secret Sales and Brandley Place at least they respond to any issues. They contact you 24hrs later."
"Ordered from Cocosa since they started. They of course were bought out since and turned into quite a different style company!!! Some orders arrive while others don't and some arrive with goods that aren't as described. Don't be surprised if orders received are broken and don't be surprised to discover that you will receive little in the way of customer service. They also don't provide a valid email to send images of faulty orders to. Also, don't be surprised if there is no way to contact them and if your attempts to contact them go unanswered for weeks if not months. To sum it all up, shopping with Cocosa is akin to being in a relationship with a narcissist. You will be love bombed, devalued, disappointed, gaslighted and subject to the silent treatment!!! Moral of the story......If a company is telling you who they are.....Believe Them!!!"
"Four orders delayed,the last order they replaced the ordered bracelet with a cheap one. bastards! Don't buy!"
Cocosa is rated 2.37 based on 38 reviews