Clvr.org.uk Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read Clvr.org.uk Reviews

About Clvr.org.uk:

THREE REASONS TO CHOOSE US:
1) SAVE Money & Time: CLVR only advertise guaranteed money-saving deals - so our special offers really are special.
2) ALL THE BRANDS: We are independent:-free to get you the best deal, not tied-in to any particular brands, dealers or lease companies.
3) FRIENDLY & RELIABLE : CLVR is a long established, professionally qualified family run business.

enquiries@clvr.co.uk

Old Corsend Farmhouse Corsend Road

Tell us how Clvr.org.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant company- I got a great deal, quick service and the car was delivered within 10 days. Thank you for making it happen Stefan!
Very Good all round. I dealt with Stefan who was v. professional and answers all my questions promptly
Great experience, felt well looked after throughout and ended up with a great car at the end of it!
Very helpful, nothing a problem
we have been leasing for 25 yrs and this is one of the most easiest companies I have dealt with .
Excellent service start to finish. I am more than happy to recommend CLVR.
Very knowledgeable, no problems or hitches in the process
A really positive and pleasant experience- I felt well looked after and got a good deal on my new van. Just about to order a car now for my daughter.
Excellent company- always ready to assist.
I am more than happy to recommend this company- much more effcient and professional than a number of their competitors that I have contracted. The car & service I got is amazing!
Quick, , great price, to the point and professional- evereything I want from my car lease company.
Very smooth process, very good service all-round.
Stefan- a top guy- Very patient and always willing to answer my dumb questions! I'll be back
Very helpful and polite answer all my question and everything we asked for. No problems so far.
I dealt with Stefan-found him to be always professional and polite. Car was delivered last week, and I am very happy with it.
Very impressed with service all-round. The price I got was very competitive, and my new Mercedes was delivered on time and with a smile!
Shocking customer service. I did not receive a call back on requested quotes due to the extras that we chose to add . The advisor felt that the quote was therefore a waste of time and was a lot of work for a purchase that was unlikely to go ahead. I have no idea how he is in a position to assess our affordability ? I have received a reasonable quote with all those extras from another provider who wasn’t rude therefore I have chosen to go with them.
The level of customer service and attitude in particular of Stefan was less than acceptable, in fact it was rude.
Having submitted information requested which was inadequate, rather than calling and requesting further information or acknowledging what had been submitted, the application was termed by Stefan as being ‘too much work!’.
In all the years of having leased cars I have never experienced such rude service and attitude.
Prompt, polite & efficient- as a first time leaser I was very impressed.
Really very good indeed- professional & prompt service all round.
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.72 based on 278 reviews