Clvr.org.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Clvr.org.uk

How would you rate Clvr.org.uk ?

"For me this was the first time of leasing a car, & from the start of process to receiving the car it could not have been handled any better."
"I found the whole experience simple and the staff all very professional."
"Always contactable & really quick with queries. Helpful the all way through -lastly the car was delivered on time and in perfect condition."
"Stefan and the team got me a really great price on the car I wanted, and then went out of their way to deliver it to where & when I wanted...I do not think I could have asked for more."
"A few little niggles here and there but all in all Good"
"Very happy with the service received"
"The transaction was smooth, fuss-free and very clear throughout. The process managed itself. The deal was more than competitive too."
"Very good service no nasty or hidden surprises."
"The car was a little dirty when it arrived, but other than that everything else was spot-on."
Savindher S
"Highly recommended!"
"Good customer service- professional & ever helpful. And quick. I would recommend."
Patricia O
Verified Buyer
"Why go to a dealership ? Stefan went above and beyond to ensure i got the car I wanted- he took care of everything in a smooth and efficient process. Would highly recommend having a chat with Stefan when you want your next car."
"I found dealing with CLVR to be a good experience all round. I have now spoken to 3 family members who will also be looking at getting cars from you."
"All very efficient"
Catherine J
Verified Buyer
"What can I say - really so so pleased with the car it is really brilliant. Fantastic service to date- I am sure it will continue that way"
"Really good expereince from start to finish. CLVR was recommended by a work colleague- everything was done on line and really simple- I'll be coming back shortly to get a replacement for my wife's car."
"A fast and really efficient service with great prices. Stefan was helpful from the start and always there to answer the questions that I had."
"I am a first time car leeser and its proved be very straight forward and excellent value for money. Thank you."
"Everything as going smoothly until the car arrived with the wrong numberplate on it! Eventually sorted, and the car now fab, but could have done without the hassle"
"Great communication and very efficient service, but delivery a tad slow for a vehicle that was in stock, so only 4 stars from me"
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.71 based on 42 reviews