Clvr.org.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Clvr.org.uk

Tell us how Clvr.org.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"A very well organised company that delivered me the exact car I wanted at a very competitive monthly rental, and with minimal fuss- so definitely 5 stars from me."
"Service was always fast & responsive- very professional organisation all round."
"CLVR were very helpful in renewing my lease car- and they have got the best prices."
"Brilliant service from Stefan- very impressive indeed."
"All very efficient, professional and polite- my car arrived today as promised and all seems fine. Many thanks- I'll be back!"
"I am absolutely disgusted at the way I was spoken to this morning by a member of staff. I cannot express enough how rude they are, I was asking for some quotes for some business vehicles and because it was obviously too much trouble they basically told me to stop wasting their time. Quite frankly if they deal with you like this at quotation stage imagine how you would be treated through the lease. I will not be contacting them again."
Sorry you feel that way Anonymous!- We did explain politely to you that expecting us to produce 19 different poorly defined quotes to help your market research is not something that falls within the bounds of what we consider to be reasonable- best of luck with you research elsewhere!
"This is the second time I have leased a car from clvr and like the first time the service was 5 star."
"1st class- quick, polite and professional service. Everything they promised they delivered-on- really very impressive all-round."
"As a first-timer I received a great deal of help from Stefan in soritng out my lease- many thanks."
"On my 3rd car form CLVR- more than happy to recommend."
"The staff were generally helpful, however on delivery we did not get any intro or handover relating to the car,- not a big problem at all but one area for improvement."
"Took delivery my car last week- I can honestly say the whole experience was a pleasure- the application process was slick and the car arrived quickly and on time- and at a fantastic price to boot."
"Everyone was polite, helpful and professional- very good service."
"Smooth as silk transaction- everything worked like clockwork from the first quote through to the delivery of my car. I got a fabulous deal and the whole process took only 10 days. Really nice and knoweldgeable staff led by Stefan- many thanks, I'll make a point of telling all my friends about this brilliant service."
"Unfortunately my dealing with the company has been a difficult experience. I wanted a specific car but when told that it would be 8-10 weeks delivery they kindly offered me a compromise "stock" car for a much earlier delivery, which I accepted. On the 21st August I ordered the car. Then told there was a glitch with Arval the lease company but the car was at the dealers 5th October. Just been told that the paperwork has finally been approved and delivery will be on the 29th October. My company was established four generations ago in 1898 and I have never had a poor credit rating in my life. However I feel CLVR have made empty promises. Be wary if dealing with this company as they are unable to deliver on time. I am going to check up whether it is possible to cancel the order as I don't trust that they will even deliver on the 29th October."
"For what I wanted which was a personal short-term lease car, and I could be very flexible on what the car was, the system is absolutely excellent. I monitored the special offers, investigated ones that interested me by drilling down on car spec and finance details and was available from stock, until I found an offer that fitted my needs. Then from the point of application to acceptance and delivery was pretty dam quick. Coupled with that you can speak to nice humans. I cannot imagine a better system to meet my personal requirements."
"Friendly, informative and prompt - just a small hiccup on the detailed vehicle specification hence 4 stars."
"No complaints here!- very impressive, I have already recommended CLVR to two of my colleagues."
"Brilliant service from Stefan- very professional and knowledgeable"
"My car arrived yesterday. The order process is quick and easy, and I'm very please with the deal I got."
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.71 based on 231 reviews