Clvr.org.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Clvr.org.uk

How would you rate Clvr.org.uk ?

"Definitely recommend."
Penelope D
Verified Buyer
"Just taken delivery of my car- its fab, and the service from Stefan at CLVR has been brilliant- very professional and quick. Definitely recommend."
"If I could give them half a star I would. Wanted to get a lease car and couldn't because of signatory issues. Was more or less told "like it or lump it" and then the man hung up on me. They must be making too much to be worried about it."
Stephanie Y
Verified Buyer
"CLVR was recommended to me by a friend. I am very happy with my car, the great price and the very good service."
"Top- top service- fast and no hassle. Just what you want!"
"Car came on a transporter but was still dirty, so a bit disapppoointing at first, but a bucket of water sorted the problem."
"Very happy with my lovely new car- thnak you CLVR"
"A postive expereince all round- Stefan is very knowlegable and always ready to help- the deal he got me saved a packet."
"These guys get the best prices & the service is very professional."
"Freindly, timely & informative.- CLVR's service has been very impressive."
"Found the prices to be very competitive"
"Top-top rated service- fast, effcient and very competitive. I recommend."
"very slick and professional all round- CLVR signed me up for exactly the deal advertised (unlike some other brokers I've come across who try and seel something more expensive). The paper work was very straight-forward and the car arrived on time. Thank you"
"Communication could have been improved in relation to delivery time - otherwise all good"
"Very smooth ordering process, great communication and updates"
"very simple & straight forward to arrange"
Nicholas D
Verified Buyer
"Top rate service- all stages were fast and absolutley no hassle."
"Friendly, informative & prompt service-everthing was properly explained to me."
"Smooth transaction- all very good."
"Good from day one. Quick service, everything happened when it should. One or two glitches which were swiftly resolved. Happy to recommend."
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.69 based on 125 reviews