Clvr.org.uk Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read Clvr.org.uk Reviews

About Clvr.org.uk:

THREE REASONS TO CHOOSE US:
1) SAVE Money & Time: CLVR only advertise guaranteed money-saving deals - so our special offers really are special.
2) ALL THE BRANDS: We are independent:-free to get you the best deal, not tied-in to any particular brands, dealers or lease companies.
3) FRIENDLY & RELIABLE : CLVR is a long established, professionally qualified family run business.

enquiries@clvr.co.uk

Old Corsend Farmhouse Corsend Road

Tell us how Clvr.org.uk made you happy
Great service- car is great and was delivered on time.
I was making an initial enquiry for my son, they were very patient and helpful- great service- thank you.
Looked after me throughout the process .Very helpful and kept me updated during the lockdown A bit frustrated with the delayed delivery but to be expected with the current situation. Happy to recommend
Always quick in responding with any queries and a great service provided by Stefan- and very competitive pricing.
Always quick in responding with any queries and a great service provided by Stefan. Very competitive pricing.
Yet another excellent experience- my 2nd car from these guys- this in the middle of the COVID pandemic- the car is great and my son is now in the process of getting his car from CLVR also.
Service spot-on, great deal, no complaints. I'll be back!
Just taken delivery of my Nissan Leaf. Stefan was excellent arranging this for me in lockdown- 10/10!
Brilliant company- I got a great deal, quick service and the car was delivered within 10 days. Thank you for making it happen Stefan!
Very Good all round. I dealt with Stefan who was v. professional and answers all my questions promptly
Great experience, felt well looked after throughout and ended up with a great car at the end of it!
Very helpful, nothing a problem
we have been leasing for 25 yrs and this is one of the most easiest companies I have dealt with .
Excellent service start to finish. I am more than happy to recommend CLVR.
Very knowledgeable, no problems or hitches in the process
A really positive and pleasant experience- I felt well looked after and got a good deal on my new van. Just about to order a car now for my daughter.
Excellent company- always ready to assist.
I am more than happy to recommend this company- much more effcient and professional than a number of their competitors that I have contracted. The car & service I got is amazing!
Quick, , great price, to the point and professional- evereything I want from my car lease company.
Very smooth process, very good service all-round.
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.72 based on 286 reviews