Clvr.org.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Clvr.org.uk

Tell us how Clvr.org.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Great price and great service"
"Really Amazing Service, many thanks for helping me with my first lease car- I'll be back for more."
"CLVR's service & professionalism is second to none- I have no hesitation in awarding them 5 stars."
"Good service from Stefan- would recommend to freinds and family"
"I found the staff to be very knowledgeable, and the price for my car lease was excellent. Very happy with my car- I have recommended to my family and a few friends"
"Excellent service, friendly staff, always ready to help."
"Amazing service, thank you for taking of care of everything in getting my new car.xx"
"The chap I dealt with was first rate, very knowledgable and professional. A real gem of a service"
"All good & car seems Ok so far."
"Simply love the new car- and at a really sharp price. Very good service."
"Stefan was excellent throughout and very patient with me- no complaints at all! Many thanks- I will be back."
"Great Company- everything ran smoothly from start to finish."
"very proactive and responsive delivery was effective. No adverse comments"
"Great service -they spent time chasing up what I was looking for and offering alternatives. Communications were also great."
"Many thanks indeed Stefan for the fantastic service."
"Excellent service allround- could not ask for a better leasing company."
"I am impresssed- they took to the time to understand my requirements and came -up with a cracking deal on my merc"
"Great company, service was very professional and pricng is sharp."
"Really love the car- thank you."
"Superb service start to finish, more than happy to recommend"
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.73 based on 251 reviews