Clvr.org.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Clvr.org.uk

Tell us how Clvr.org.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"very proactive and responsive delivery was effective. No adverse comments"
"Great service -they spent time chasing up what I was looking for and offering alternatives. Communications were also great."
"Many thanks indeed Stefan for the fantastic service."
"Excellent service allround- could not ask for a better leasing company."
"I am impresssed- they took to the time to understand my requirements and came -up with a cracking deal on my merc"
"Great company, service was very professional and pricng is sharp."
"Really love the car- thank you."
"Superb service start to finish, more than happy to recommend"
"A very well organised company that delivered me the exact car I wanted at a very competitive monthly rental, and with minimal fuss- so definitely 5 stars from me."
"Service was always fast & responsive- very professional organisation all round."
"CLVR were very helpful in renewing my lease car- and they have got the best prices."
"Brilliant service from Stefan- very impressive indeed."
"All very efficient, professional and polite- my car arrived today as promised and all seems fine. Many thanks- I'll be back!"
"I am absolutely disgusted at the way I was spoken to this morning by a member of staff. I cannot express enough how rude they are, I was asking for some quotes for some business vehicles and because it was obviously too much trouble they basically told me to stop wasting their time. Quite frankly if they deal with you like this at quotation stage imagine how you would be treated through the lease. I will not be contacting them again."
Sorry you feel that way Anonymous!- We did explain politely to you that expecting us to produce 19 different poorly defined quotes to help your market research is not something that falls within the bounds of what we consider to be reasonable- best of luck with you research elsewhere!
"This is the second time I have leased a car from clvr and like the first time the service was 5 star."
"1st class- quick, polite and professional service. Everything they promised they delivered-on- really very impressive all-round."
"As a first-timer I received a great deal of help from Stefan in soritng out my lease- many thanks."
"On my 3rd car form CLVR- more than happy to recommend."
"The staff were generally helpful, however on delivery we did not get any intro or handover relating to the car,- not a big problem at all but one area for improvement."
"Took delivery my car last week- I can honestly say the whole experience was a pleasure- the application process was slick and the car arrived quickly and on time- and at a fantastic price to boot."
Clvr.org.uk is rated 4.72 based on 239 reviews