Click Intelligence Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Click Intelligence
James Murphy
Verified Buyer
"- Friendly and knowledgeable account team. - Communicated well throughout the order, I liked the control they gave me over the links - Will be using again"
"Great service overall. Great communication from the account handlers at all times and they delivered a quality service! I had used other agencies before however some of these were hard to speak with over the phone. Not the case with Click Intelligence - always someone at the end of the phone to answer my questions! Very pleased and will be using again!"
"Very professional, dedicated and fast. Would recommend to anyone."
Matthew Coghlan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Great way to build high quality links for my clients in trickier industries."
John Walker
Verified Buyer
"Click were brilliant throughout my time working with them, especially when guiding me through the technical elements of SEO; they were accommodating and friendly."
Violet Henry
Verified Buyer
"The whole team at Click are so helpful and really knew their stuff, couldn’t do enough to point me in the right direction, really nice company."
Peter Hawthorne
Verified Buyer
"Working with the technical team was fantastic. Fast, high-quality results and the staff are incredibly knowledgeable"
Elisa Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Would happily recommend Click Intelligence - my needs were more than met, and the quality and efficiency has given me no doubt in using their services in the future."
Glen Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and Friendly Service from start to finish. The team were great at listening to what I wanted, and gave me the results I wanted and more. The personal service recieved made Click Intelligence particularly stand out as a company."
Michael Miller
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Excellent communication. Great team. Very knowledgable on SEO, content marketing, and link building."
Melissa Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Great help and very technical which suited me! Lovely team thank you for all your help"
Marie Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Click Intelligence website is very informative and user-friendly, easy to navigate. The blogs are regularly updated, providing readers with current facts and interesting information."
Andrew Haque
"it an awesome.."
"Click Intelligence provided a professional and quality service. Guiding us through best practise SEO techniques, they have helped us improve our search engine rankings significantly. The team was always available for assistance and helpful advice. Great job all round!"
Marcus Castle
Verified Buyer
"Great service, they understand our business and have helped us achieve the goals we set them. Well recommended."
Andrew Stein
Verified Buyer
"5 stars for Click Intelligence!"
"I found the content writing high quality and well-researched!"
"Excellent service!"
"I've been working with them for many years. Very professional people offering high quality service, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
"Did what they said they would!"
Click Intelligence is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews