Click Energy Customer Service Reviews

Click Energy have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Customer Service - Good

93.55%
Industry Average
" Excellent customer service today was able to get speaking to an agent within 30 seconds which is very impressive against other suppliers I have been with. "
posted 4 months ago - Gerard singleton
" Very happy with this excellent service "
posted 5 months ago - ALAN WILLIS
" Click Energy how good are they omg brilliant fantastic great price and unbelievable customer service. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I like how my account is layed out to see on your website, and so easy follow! From my introduction to Click Energy to my connection your customer service was second to none. Thankyou "
posted 5 months ago - Michelle
" Excellent service, so quick and easy to get through too. Would highly recommend this company. "
posted 11 months ago - Elizabeth
" Customer service is awesome "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Seems to be a lot cheaper than previous providers. customer service is just brilliant. very happy over all. "
posted 1 year ago - bobbie carson
" So far very pleased - best customer service I have experienced, very impressed. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Brilliant customer service and love love love saving a fortune with Clickbacks - I get discount off shopping in the high street and I do my grocery shop in Tesco and am saving money week in week out! I know the price has gone up recently but all the electricity suppliers have increased their prices or announced they will be increasing their prices- I am very happy with the service they have given. Top class company A++++++++++++ "
posted 1 year ago - Sabrina
" Best customer service I have ever experienced with any company pleasant courteous knowledgeable and helpful so glad I made the switch to Click Energy it was seamless and of course smaller bills "
posted 1 year ago - Jean