Click Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Finance
customer service
Read Click Finance Reviews

About Click Finance:

Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy
Rapid response and outstanding service
Great service from start to finish thank you
Easy to apply and fast payment. Much appreciated. Recommend
Very responsive and quick to arrange. I will use them again. Can not think of anything else to say apart from "just try them, you won't be disappointed. Simply as that! Very Best Regards Paul
Very rude phone call, speaking over me, questioning my decisions, constantly ringing me. I hope the calls are recorded because I will be making a complaint about this male staff member I am mortifified at the way I was spoken to. Absolutely disgusting.
Perfect Customer service. This is my first loan and right now I am happy with Everything.
Good service
Good friendly service.
Hi I did not confirm I wanted a loan from your company. I do not want one and wish to cancel it. Why would you pay out a loan if it was not confirmed by myself?
Very friendly staff, polite and really helpful, thank you.
Fast and friendly team.. The application was very easy to go through, and had my loan paid in few hours.
Really quick, efficient and helpful.
super fast service and decent rate offered, paid out same day Couldnt fault the service
Very helpful. I was in a darker side of life and you brought me out of with you help. I really don’t know what I was going to do if I had not met you. Friends and family failed to give me the help you have given me. From the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you. The suggestions you have given me were more than those of the wiseman from the east. If I fail to shape up my life from here then I will never will. Thank you. If I find anyone in the same situation I will not hesitate to refer them.
Highly recommended. Very easy to apply and and whole process took amazingly quick with very friendly and helpful staffs.
they were very quick with the process and very professional
I was told on a lot of occasions my don't go any where els your money will be in your account in the next few hours this went on for 2 weeks but were assuring me my money will come just be patient but then no body would awnser my calls or speak to me Not HAPPY
The time taken to get a loan with you was very quick & efficient and the payout happened when you said it would.well done,great service!!
Great quick service. Highly recommend
The service was excellent from start to finish with Claire and Pauline from the paisley office supporting questions and going over options with me. I felt totally at ease and this is not an easy job talking about financial issues! A massive thank you from me and I would highly recommend your team!
Click Finance is rated 4.82 based on 2,048 reviews