Click Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Sunrise House,Hulley Road, Macclesfield

How would you rate Click Finance ?

"Hey I’m happy"
"very good service thank you"
"Found a loan company compatible with my circumstances and easy to do afterwards"
"Really helpful and quick service, thank you!"
"ผมรักคุณ"
"Good friendly service from start to finish out come was brilliant for me personally big thanks"
"Very professional and friendly service and quick pay out."
"after i applied with yourselves i had a text and email almost straight away to confirm and within 10 minutes i had a phone call saying that you had found a loan suited just for me, couldn't have been a smoother experience, not to mention i had the money from the company referred the next day which helped no end! Thanks again for helping!"
"Great service abc the staff were amazing in helping my needs"
"Good, efficient service. Thank you."
"I wish to know if I can have a loan for all my det to pay all of my deit"
"Excellent people and choices. Everything explained in a language you can understand."
"Excellent all round experience, friendly, understood what I needed and sorted everything out quickly and efficiently. Full credit to you, would happily recommend to all, keep up the good work."
"No problems, straight forward and just great!"
"Good choice and advise. Good communication"
"Excellent. Quick and easy to apply."
"Website was easy to understand and the loan application was easy to fill out. The fact they then phoned me back and explained everything clearly and simply was the icing on the cake. In 5 years we will be debt free. Thank you"
"I was very happy for quick response and money been sent on the same day.Good service.I would recommend it to all my friends."
"I am appalled at there customer service's, they lie just so they don't have to do as much work. would not recommend this useless loan company to anyone!"
"Excellent customer service and very fast pay out... People struggle with emergency loans. I highly recommend this website...help me lot with fast pay out... Thank u very much for your support.."
Click Finance is rated 4.84 based on 1,621 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!