Click Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Sunrise House,Hulley Road, Macclesfield

How would you rate Click Finance?

Verified Buyer

Click finance were polite, friendly and acted very swiftly in securing me a loan with a partner company. I would definitely recommend click finance to anyone
Jade
Verified Buyer

Being able to find someone to offer me a loan even though my credit isn't perfect
Unverified Reviewer

They are the best and i just fill up and application Nd they response so quickly on an sms
Verified Buyer

My wife and I dealt with Danny Rangeley and his colleague Natalie Tress. We found them to be extremely professional, very polite and knowledgeable about the process which was very reassuring. We managed to sort out our finances with very little effort and in the shortest possible time. Overall we are very happy.
Janine
Verified Buyer

It was easy to complete, friendly staff when I had to call in would use this again
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Very easy to do and staff very helpful and friendly
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Friendly staff. Helpful advice tailored to my needs and situations!! Cannot recommend enough.
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Needed a car in a hurry as my job depended on it. Got sorted so quickly and easily. VERY IMPRESSED
Kelly
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and helpful. Certainly recommend
Unverified Reviewer

TRYING TO FILL A SIMPLE APPLICATION FORM ON LINE AND IT WILL NOT RECONISE MY PPOSTCODE SO CAN GO NO FURTHER

Simple,straightforward,courteous and helpful
Ken
Verified Buyer

they helped me in everyway possabale
Verified Buyer

Very friendly helpful staff everything sorted in hours
Robert
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, speedy response when needed any queries answering, kept us informed all the way through the process
Amy

helpful, friendly and reassuring - Aaron Mccaroll was helpful
Mathias
Verified Buyer

Needing to move urgently we had to get a deposit quick and with not the best credit history this was a daunting task. After speaking to Click Finance they could help and i secured a loan. They made it very easy and the application was very straight forward. Thank you Click Finance for helping us out.
Douglas
Verified Buyer

Pleasant straight forward and did not pester very pleased indeed
Click Finance is rated 4.85 based on 1,475 reviews