Click Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Finance
Read Click Finance Reviews

About Click Finance:

Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy
I have been scammed of my investment on so many occasions but this its been a year since a friend of mine introduced me to legalcomplaint.link and since then with their help and skills I've been able to recover my lost funds on investment and make even better profit for about a year now and I think its time to share the good news because I am proud to say it's most secured and trusted.
I really appreciate the work done over at this particular credit repair team, they worked efficiently and diligently to help me get my credit fixed. If you find yourself wondering I got another alternative, jamiehacking99 at g'mail dot com, fixes credit at record highs and in 3 weeks, unbelievable! and I also got a sizable sum of money of about $217,000 from him, if you own a checking or business account then you are eligible for this.
Thanks to Harrykaz405 @ gmail. Com for increasing my credit score.
Wery good service
Initiate a charge back with the help of Rflex461 AT Gmail,com they will assist you and get back your money. I got back mine on 22nd of February and i am happy to share
Rapid response and outstanding service
Great service from start to finish thank you
Easy to apply and fast payment. Much appreciated. Recommend
Very responsive and quick to arrange. I will use them again. Can not think of anything else to say apart from "just try them, you won't be disappointed. Simply as that! Very Best Regards Paul
Very rude phone call, speaking over me, questioning my decisions, constantly ringing me. I hope the calls are recorded because I will be making a complaint about this male staff member I am mortifified at the way I was spoken to. Absolutely disgusting.
Perfect Customer service. This is my first loan and right now I am happy with Everything.
Good service
Good friendly service.
Hi I did not confirm I wanted a loan from your company. I do not want one and wish to cancel it. Why would you pay out a loan if it was not confirmed by myself?
Very friendly staff, polite and really helpful, thank you.
Fast and friendly team.. The application was very easy to go through, and had my loan paid in few hours.
Really quick, efficient and helpful.
super fast service and decent rate offered, paid out same day Couldnt fault the service
Very helpful. I was in a darker side of life and you brought me out of with you help. I really don’t know what I was going to do if I had not met you. Friends and family failed to give me the help you have given me. From the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you. The suggestions you have given me were more than those of the wiseman from the east. If I fail to shape up my life from here then I will never will. Thank you. If I find anyone in the same situation I will not hesitate to refer them.
Highly recommended. Very easy to apply and and whole process took amazingly quick with very friendly and helpful staffs.
Click Finance is rated 4.81 based on 2,053 reviews