Click Finance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Excellent service. Put me in touch with the right lender for my needs. Thank you."
"Excellent service and very professional, money transferred on the next pay run as instructed."
"Very helpful a quick & helpful service"
"I am very impressed with Click Finance .They have help me when I needed . I cannot thank them enough Thank you again ."
"very impressed with the service and ease of application and payout well done !"
"I cannot recommend enough. I was hesitant a first; I had no need to have been. The company was outstanding from the off and kept in constantly updated with my application. I was surprised to be accepted so quickly, for the amount I needed (New Car). Especially with my lower than average credit score. More than happy and I honestly cannot speak highly enough of the service and of course the outcome. Definitely recommend and definitely use again."
"Easy to use and understand and great end result."
"Explained all the in,s and out,s of the loan well"
"very good fast very efficient simple web site will recommend"
"Very professional and found me what I needed really fast"
"I was very pleased with the quick response and service received. If I have cause to I will avail of your services again, thank you."
"Very good service. I recommend it"
"Amazing company. Helped me when I needed it and very simple to do. Can’t speak highly enough of them."
"Was helpfully and very easily to get access :)"
"good service and very quick"
Click Finance is rated 4.83 based on 1,851 reviews