Click Finance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy

"I Had been looking to consolidate my debts for a while but due to a bad credit history I was unable find a lender that would give me a reasonable rate. Click Finance was able to find me a lender lender that has paid out a loan to me at half the APR I was able to find myself."
"You were brilliant sorted everything out with no fuss thank you so much"
"I would give more than 5 if I could, I was nervous about borrowing money, worried if I'd be accepted or not, I filled out online form sat in my car waiting for my wife as soon as i finished my phone rang i went through the application with a very friendly person on the other end, he explained everything to me, told me what to do, within a few hrs the money was in my account ready to use, I was short for a kitchen I'm having done, but now that worry has been taken away, I'm so grateful for the service I received and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about having a loan, its hassle free, I've never done a review before for anything but credit where its due I felt I had to say something about the great service I've received I will come back again if I need a loan in the future Thanks Click finance"
"Very happy"
"Very happy with Click Financial. They called back from filling the application form very quickly and was very polite and helpful. They dealt with my application in under 15 mins and connected me with a Loan Provider who was able to provide me with my loan. Would definitely recommend"
"The application only took a few minutes and I got my loan the same day. They staff were really helpful and polite"
"Application dealt with quickly and professionally. Very helpful staff"
"Really good company quick and easy to use"
"Not true them you have to pay fee before get. Fraud"
"You were very helpful and everything got sorted in a couple of days"
"Click Finance were very helpful. they put me in touch with a lender. Having completed a short application form I received my loan the same day."
"From start to finish, the process and procedure have been great and easy to follow with step by step for setting up. Over all experience is high standards and would recommend for others to use."
"Pleasant customer service very helpful"
"I had issues with the website and contacted click finance by phone and the call handler that dealt with my call was very polite and helpful."
"Very pleasant people to talk to and everything was sorted very quickly... highly recommended, thanks again"
"Quick friendly service would highly recommend this company"
"Very quick and helpful. Thank you"
"Service was quick and very friendly they quickly pointed me to a loan company that could offer me an affordable loan. Great service thank you"
"I was very pleased with the service I got thanks very much"
"A very professional and friendly service will recommend to friends and family. Kind Regards Mrs Carole Fletcher"
Click Finance is rated 4.83 based on 1,670 reviews