Click Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Sunrise House,Hulley Road, Macclesfield

How would you rate Click Finance ?

"You guyz are effective and you as in point your service was spot on and I did recommend your self to friends and family"
"The chocolate toppings were the best"
"I could not ask for a better place to go for a loan so easy to sort and all the people I spoke with were so helpful and polite would definitely use again thank you so much for making it all do smooth and easy"
"I was very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend your service to others."
"The service was great staff polite .no hassle Service was quick and helpfully I would recommend you."
"So easy to do and get a quick reply so over the moon"
"They give me the best option.:) i will recommend to my friends"
"Excellent service got me the loan from bamboo who too are excellent both professional and friendly highly recommend this company"
"Click Finance is a fantastic quick and reliable company. I applied for a loan and got the money the same day. Staff are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service, really helpfully people and friendly, will recommend them big time"
"Made it quick and easy to find a loan suitable for me and without a load of hastel to go with it Thank you"
"Although I haven't had the funds transferred yet, the application process was a joy - quick & efficient. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this company."
"Very good I'm disabled"
"Quick and easy to apply and very help full"
"friendly understanding reassuring pleasant professional people x"
"I'm very happy with with my experience with this company, everything was done so quickly and I got my loan sorted and paid within a couple of days which is what I needed to be able to buy my car, thanks so much"
"Click finance did a wonderful job in helping me get a much needed loan when others could or would not help thankyou so much keep up the good work"
"The staff were very helpful, and they made everything go very smoothly. Thank you to everyone."
"It is Perfect"
"Fast efficient from start to finish in less than 2 days excellent service very pleased"
Click Finance is rated 4.84 based on 1,587 reviews