Click Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Click Finance
customer service
Read Click Finance Reviews

About Click Finance:

Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Regent House
Heaton Lane

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy
I spoke with Lisa on Friday and she was very pleasant. She explained the details very well and made me feel extremely comfortable. Her customer service was a 10/10!
Amazing service and very fast and efficient...process was smooth and efficient...
very quick decision and service easy to apply on line and customer service fantastic
Excellent service. From putting the application in on one day and receiving the funds the next day the whole process was simple and straight forward. Highly recommended.
I was good surprised how quick the staff assisted me to finish my application for loan. I recommend to everyone who need quick cash to apply in this company! Thank you!
Quick and easy
I found click finance to be very prompt, friendly and very helpful
I found you really helpful in finding what I wanted you were really an awesome company
Right onto of Christmas you took the stress off me fast,friendly,couldnt thanku enough
very good experience.Quick service.Instant decision and easy communication.Will recommend to people.
For those in need the help is available.. It's hard when you have poor credit and as much as the interest may be high the repayment will be less if paid off much sooner.. That I like very much
Excellent Highly Recommend
Fast and efficient service from a friendly operative. My details were taken and within a few minutes I was matched up with a provider. Highly recommend
Fantastic service. Nothing was too much trouble . Was very kind and understanding. Will definitely tell people who to go to for a loan.
A very good service. Didn't hound me or pressure me. Thanks Click!
Very professional friendly helpful staff ur team doing a great job well done
So so helpful! I couldn’t of
Amazing service very quick with an answer and excellent staff a credit to you all
It was quick
Click finance found the best deal for me as I haven't got a very good credit history.
Click Finance is rated 4.82 based on 1,951 reviews