Click Finance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Click Finance

About Click Finance: Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Sunrise House,Hulley Road, Macclesfield

Tell us how Click Finance made you happy

"very friendly and helpful staff"
"Great service, helpful friendly staff, helped to source companies suited to my needs. Would definitely recommend and use them again if I needed too"
"Great fast service .. Can't praise enough"
"Quick payout no hidden fees"
"Could i borrow some.money please"
"Good service"
"Very easy and helpful..sorted so fast"
"I took with agent and is not serious,asked me how much I want to borrow, and started to laugh and he switch of phone."
"Good"
"Very fast service and very helpfull with a good thoroughness and helpful"
"Good and ecelent"
"I found the people at click finance very helpful and friendly they were able to help me and I was able to get all the information I needed plus the loan that I wanted so thank you very much"
"I am so glad I choose this company for a long term loan...I wanted to consolidate all my short term loans to reduce my monthly out goings and once I applied on line I was contacted within the hour to go through a few simple questions and was told I had got an approval in principle...The very next day my loan was in my bank..The person that dealt with me was brilliant helpful and answered all the questions I had about the loan..defiantly would use Click Finance again.One happy Lady"
"Couldn’t of done enough o help me to get a loan I was looking for witch I needed so helpful always available to answer any qustions I had good honest advice Will be highly recommended"
"Good helpful service and friendly staff"
"Thank you Click Finance for you swift response. I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends and family. Wonderful service."
"Applied online and within minutes i had the call :) gentleman was very helpful and happy had my loan sorted within minutes :) would definatly recommend"
"Excellent service good communications very happy with the person I was dealing with"
"Very good experience, no problems, have used click finance before and would use again if needed."
"Hi I am absolutely delighted with the service I received. I will be forwarding your company to all my friends and family letting them know if they ever needed a loan to apply with Click Finance. Absolutely delighted, well done, keep up the good work. Thank you Kind Regards"
Click Finance is rated 4.84 based on 1,645 reviews