Click Finance Reviews

1,294 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Click Finance is a Niche Loan Brokerage specialising in Unsecured and Secured Loans for people of all credit back grounds.

Info@clickfinancial.co.uk

Sunrise House,Hulley Road, Macclesfield

How would you rate Click Finance?

Stephen
Verified Buyer

Had me sorted with a loan really quick.
Margaret
Verified Buyer

The process was fast, friendly and straightforward. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient and uncomplicated it was, compared to a high street bank who could only offer me an appointment several days ahead and needed lots of paper documentation.

The terms were competitive and suited my budget.

I was impressed with the overall speed of the application and how quickly the funds were available.

I will recommend this company and may use it again in the future.
Verified Buyer

A very quick and painless service getting me a loan tailored to my need
Verified Buyer

fantastic service quick hassle free, got me great rates, excellent all round.
Verified Buyer

Good service. Prompt will use again in the future.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Very efficent, aaron was extremely helpful throughout the whole process
Paul

Fantastic service thank you
Lesley
Verified Buyer

They were really helpful and quick too
Connie
Verified Buyer

Click finance put me on to the right lenders which was hassle free, they couldn't have made it easier and stress free
Verified Buyer

Every one was proffecianal through the whole processs and everything was very well explained thankyou
Jaye
Verified Buyer

Professional reliable perfect thank you click finance

Very good customer service
Karen
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy to use, very friendly and helpful staff
Zulfiqar
Verified Buyer

thanks for your help just one click away from your dream very good service
Verified Buyer

Click finance have been amazing. When I was in a time of need and needed help they helped me sort out out problems with a low monthly payment. Thank you click finance I now have my life back on track
Verified Buyer

So quick and easy! Answered all questions asked and put me straight through to the loan company which made it much more simple for me! No hassle, no spams from other companies and all round great service!
Sandra
Verified Buyer

I thought that the staff were very helpful with everything and i felt i could ask them anything. Thanks for everything
Toni
Verified Buyer

Totally professional and polite staff
Margaret
Verified Buyer

All the advisers I spoke to were extremely polite and helpful. They were honest and reliable without being judgmental. They gave us a clear appraisal of our situation and were able to provide us with a referral which led to our being accepted for a loan, having been previously declined. I would recommend them without any reservation.
Click Finance is rated 4.86 based on 1,294 reviews