City Fire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend City Fire

How would you rate City Fire?

"This company over charges and under delivers .Check the work as been done as they charge for spares not given"
We're sorry to hear this, if you'd like to get in touch with our team we can work to resolve this for you - admin@cityfire.co.uk
Sam Whitlock
Verified Reviewer
"Quite possibly the worst company i have ever dealt with. Terrible response time & shoddy work. I have their tubing hanging from my ceiling , setting my office alarm off twice (given up trying to get them to fix it- as they clearly cant do it properly) It took months of chasing to get stands promised for my hydrants. Chased for months to get invoiced for risk assessment so i could pay and get it through. finally got it with no assistance or explanation of any problems or any follow up work promised. I have given them months to respond/help me fix the issues and they cannot be bothered. Emailed company director and had no response. I will need to call another company in to check and fix the work they have done as i don't trust the standard. Do yourself a favour and avoid these guys like the plague."
City Fire is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews