Circle Homes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Circle Homes

About Circle Homes: Circle homes focus on high end student homes to share with friends. Complemented by unique decor, furniture, bills and extra benefits of being in the circle. Saving you cash with our student lifestyle package for all our members.

Telephone
"Circle homes offers a professional yet friendly service with lovely properties perfect for students. Our landlord was always on hand for any issues we had and always ensured that our standards were met!! The house we stayed in was decorated excellently and you could tell a lot of thought and care was put in. Couldn’t recommend circle homes enough!!"
"Circle Homes have been amazing in not only helping me find a house but also in helping with any problems after moving in. Guy has ensured my flat mates and I are extremely comfortable in our new house and is quick to fix anything that might ensure that. I would highly recommend Circle Homes and would be resigning with them if I wasn’t graduating this year."
"A great place to live and accomodated well for last minute students"
"I originally picked a home with Circle Homes in a rush and was a bit worried about how things will work out, but I've been pleasantly surprised in the end. I've been living here for 3 months now and I'm really pleased with everything. The house is newly refurbished with new furniture etc. and the landlord is willing to help with any problem."
"Great houses, our landlord is very responsive and polite."
"Couldn’t fault, professional and affordable but proper felt like home!"
Circle Homes is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews