Circle Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circle Homes
Telephone
Read Circle Homes Reviews

About Circle Homes:

Circle homes focus on high end student homes to share with friends. Complemented by unique decor, furniture, bills and extra benefits of being in the circle. Saving you cash with our student lifestyle package for all our members.

Really enjoyed spending my time at 23 Winchester Avenue. Having such a lovely landlord as well Guy who sorted out any problems we had straight away!
The house was a nice size for the 5 of us which made it feel very homely. The landlord was lovely and extremely helpful. He sorted any problems out within 24 hours of contacting him.
Had a tenancy with circle homes for over 2 years. Can’t complain at all, any issues quickly resolved and nice houses with great locations!
Lovely landlord that me & all my roommates get on with, listens to our request; the house is always on it top top shape with both me & my roommates and my landlord working together. 11/10 for sure
I recommend everyone should stay with Circle homes. There was great communication between me and my Landlord throughout my Tenancy and he made it a Joy renting from him.
He’s class of a landlord, always on top of things in terms of services and help.
Very please with circle homes and the landlord, he’s is very helpful and anything you need he sorts it out very quickly. Overall I would recommend
Overall, my experience with Circle Homes thus far has been that of a positive one. Communication is always thorough and to a decent level in order to ensure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Wonderful service and great standards of living
Lived in one of their homes with my friends for one year and it was really good.
Thanks Leo, was a pleasure hosting, good luck in the future!
Best Uni home provider about! Living with friends made easy (homes come fully furnished); the Landlord is super friendly, helpful and always available. Plus!- being a Circle Homes resident comes with many additional perks.
Thanks Sacia, we look forward to hosting you for the following year also, thanks for staying with us! :)
Love the accommodation, it is such a nice place to live and feels homely. The landlord is always proactive with any issues and ensures everything is sorted effectively.
Thanks Lalaine, we look forward to hosting you for a second year upcoming :)
Circle homes offers a professional yet friendly service with lovely properties perfect for students. Our landlord was always on hand for any issues we had and always ensured that our standards were met!! The house we stayed in was decorated excellently and you could tell a lot of thought and care was put in. Couldn’t recommend circle homes enough!!
Circle Homes have been amazing in not only helping me find a house but also in helping with any problems after moving in. Guy has ensured my flat mates and I are extremely comfortable in our new house and is quick to fix anything that might ensure that. I would highly recommend Circle Homes and would be resigning with them if I wasn’t graduating this year.
A great place to live and accomodated well for last minute students
I originally picked a home with Circle Homes in a rush and was a bit worried about how things will work out, but I've been pleasantly surprised in the end. I've been living here for 3 months now and I'm really pleased with everything. The house is newly refurbished with new furniture etc. and the landlord is willing to help with any problem.
Great houses, our landlord is very responsive and polite.
Couldn’t fault, professional and affordable but proper felt like home!
Circle Homes is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews