Chorley Print Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chorley Print

How would you rate Chorley Print?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
J Hughes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chorley Print in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I required two mugs personalised for a birthday present, after speaking to Gareth he pulled out all the stops, completed my order and had them delivered to me in two days. Absolutely wonderful service and would highly recommend them. J.Hughes."
Kathy @ Staines Trailers Limited
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from start to finish. Excellent communication, quick turn-around, really great price with no compromise on quality. Will definitely use Chorley Print again in the future - thank you!"
Mark Stockton .... Clean Your Ovens & Home
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with the quality of our business cards & service we received."
"Fantastic service and products. Very Professional, efficient and friendly service. I ordered some photo personalised metal key rings and not only were they perfect but communication and delivery was very prompt and great value/quality for money. Thank you, very happy customer and I will return and recommend."
"Very impressive company, that cares about even 1 tiny order that they didnt probably even make any money off. Top quality customer service, helpful staff & ultra fast delivery. The products they make are top quality & professionally done unlike other similar firms. I am sure these guys sell at a loss at times just to please customers. Honest & totally trustable company."
"The team were great I ordered over a weekend, not only got a response but actually received the product as promised on the Tuesday! Fab service and communication! Thank you"
Iraklis Lampadariou (Speak-Greek.com)
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 25 mugs with the logo of my company. The printing is absolutely amazing, it seems to be from the inside of the mug and not on top of it as a sticker or anything else. The quality of the mugs is great and they look really nice and shiny. The packaging protects all the mugs and the service is incredible fast! I can't recommend Chorley Print highly enough!"
"Extremely helpful, efficient and good value. Very pleased and will be repeating my order. Thank you."
Natalia Jenkins
Unverified Reviewer
"We have had numerous batches of mugs printed by the guys at Chorley Print and they have always been delivered to a high standard. The 3D Proofs are really useful to make sure the mugs will look exactly as we want them, and the service in general is great in every way. If you are looking for promotional products, I would definitely recommend Chorley Print."
"I have been using these guys to make mugs for our charity and am really pleased with their value for money and exceptional customer service. Keep up the good work! Guy"
Gavin Dixon @ Top Signs
Verified Reviewer
"We have used Gareth and his team for various promotional gifts. Have found the quality of the products to be of a high standard, good communication and delivery on time!"
"Have had a lot of work done by Chorley Print and have also recommend them to others! Great work and efficient and I will not be going any where else for my future projects 😁"
"Chorley Print have been tasked with a number of print jobs for us, which led to us also using their sister company for web developement tasks. The printing has always been to a high standard and nothing appears too much. If there's ever anything they cannot do in-house, they can still get it done cheaper than I can find elsewhere."
Chorley Print is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews