Chorley Print Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Chorley Print Reviews

3D Eaton Avenue, Buckshaw Village, Lancashire

Tell us how Chorley Print made you happy
I have been using Chorley print a few years now and cannot praise them enough. Not only is the print vibrant but the service you get is outstanding. Gareth is always available to help and my orders have all been shipped promptly. I have used other printers in the past but Chorley always comes out tops for me for quality of print. very reasonably priced too. Highly recommend.
Chorley Print 5 star review on 5th April 2022
Always been most impressed by the service provided by Chorley Print. They have always ensured a quick turnaround on any orders placed and the cups ordered always arrive well packed and intact. Thank you!
Chorley Print are amazing. Great item and delivered really fast. I'm a happy customer.
Gareth and Louise were so accommodating regarding an order at short notice, and I am OVER THE MOON with the quality and beauty of the finished result! Communication was impeccable throughout...I will definitely be using them again in the future!
Have been a customer of Chorley Print for a while now and the printing they provide is brilliant. We like that they are local and have equipment in house to get the job done. We will definitely be recommending them.
I have been a regular customer of Chorley Print for nearly two years now - they are my go-to supplier for mugs and tote bags - and have always found Gareth and his team to be very reliable and the products of consistently high quality. The printing and value for money are excellent. I discovered Chorley Print early on in my business, and I have never felt the need to look elsewhere - not just because of the quality and cost but also the high level of customer service I always receive. I have no hesitation in recommending Chorley Print, and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.
Bought some keyrings from Chorley Print and they are really nice. They are all metal, with an image printed to the face of them, and come in little gift boxes. The service I received was second to none as they helped me with the best way to send them my images. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
We ordered a 2m x 1m sign from Chorley Print and they completed the work very quickly. Quality was really good too. We installed the sign ourselves and it looks just like we had hoped. Will use Chorley Print again in the future.
I have ordered 50 mugs (two different orders) and I was amazed by the quality of the printing. It seems the printing to be inside the mug which gives an excellent feeling of professionalism. I use one of these mugs daily and it is in an excellent condition. The material is really nice and can be easily washed with both cold or hot water without affecting the printing.
I required two mugs personalised for a birthday present, after speaking to Gareth he pulled out all the stops, completed my order and had them delivered to me in two days. Absolutely wonderful service and would highly recommend them. J.Hughes.
Great service from start to finish. Excellent communication, quick turn-around, really great price with no compromise on quality. Will definitely use Chorley Print again in the future - thank you!
Very happy with the quality of our business cards & service we received.
Fantastic service and products. Very Professional, efficient and friendly service. I ordered some photo personalised metal key rings and not only were they perfect but communication and delivery was very prompt and great value/quality for money. Thank you, very happy customer and I will return and recommend.
Very impressive company, that cares about even 1 tiny order that they didnt probably even make any money off. Top quality customer service, helpful staff & ultra fast delivery. The products they make are top quality & professionally done unlike other similar firms. I am sure these guys sell at a loss at times just to please customers. Honest & totally trustable company.
The team were great I ordered over a weekend, not only got a response but actually received the product as promised on the Tuesday! Fab service and communication! Thank you
I ordered 25 mugs with the logo of my company. The printing is absolutely amazing, it seems to be from the inside of the mug and not on top of it as a sticker or anything else. The quality of the mugs is great and they look really nice and shiny. The packaging protects all the mugs and the service is incredible fast! I can't recommend Chorley Print highly enough!
Extremely helpful, efficient and good value. Very pleased and will be repeating my order. Thank you.
We have had numerous batches of mugs printed by the guys at Chorley Print and they have always been delivered to a high standard. The 3D Proofs are really useful to make sure the mugs will look exactly as we want them, and the service in general is great in every way. If you are looking for promotional products, I would definitely recommend Chorley Print.
I have been using these guys to make mugs for our charity and am really pleased with their value for money and exceptional customer service. Keep up the good work! Guy
We have used Gareth and his team for various promotional gifts. Have found the quality of the products to be of a high standard, good communication and delivery on time!
Chorley Print is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews