Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Tell us how Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services made you happy
I was referred to Cherish by the MG Car Club, safety Fast team, I met Michael Wyse at the display stand and had a quick chat .. informed him of my recent high renewal costs and of my concerns... Michael handled all my calls personally and came up trumps, one to one service just the way it should be... Thanks for your assistance, Happy Customer !
Cherished Vehicle Insurance is a friendly, kind and helpful small business who have been consistently well priced for all classic vehicle insurance. Special thank you to Micheal for his assistance.
Michael Wyse said he would contacted me when my modern car policy was due for renewal and reduced my annual premium by £170. Well done
First class service from Michael including alterations to my policy. Fast and efficient
An excellent service from Michael who kindly called back at an agreed time to complete the renewal and update on my policy. Value is remarkable, plus added a trailer to the policy at minimal cost. Strongly recommend
Great service from Mike Wise and Aplan - very easy to reach by phone any email with quick responses and call backs when they say. Great to deal with and good value
A very helpful insurance company with the most very friendly, professional staff. A personal thank you to Michael Wyse who made the process of insuring my vehicle very simple. Great to deal with a team that have a genuine interest in cars too!
Measured; polite; knowledgeable and above all non-pressured advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael Wyse.
Renewing insurance is never my favourite pastime. However Michaels Helpful manner and efficient procedure made it quite painless. Very competitive well done “A Plan”
Hassle free renewal once again with Cherished Vehicle. Michael called to remind me, then called back at a convenient time to sort out all the details. Highly recommended
Michael was very helpful and how nice to speak to someone in the UK who answered after only a few rings. The quotation and policy was better than my current insurance with a well-known competitor. Based on my experience I have no hesitation in recommending them. Particularly liked the agreed value arrangement where you only have to send photographs and not a report. I did describe all the modifications to the car and would recommend this to anybody else as crucial.
Michael Wyse was more than helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Professionally representing the company which has always looked after my needs.I would recommend Cherished vehicle insurance to anyone.
Friendly service.
Great company a pleasure to do business with.
We switched all cars' insurances to TR Register / A plan. Pricing was more competitive than other companies, and what was more important was the service was much better. Access to all documents was easier and amendments easy to make. The flexibility of the staff and the service they provide is excellent ,in particular Michael Wyse .
I spoke to Michael Wyse about my renewal on my classic car he was very helpful and gave me a very good renewal price, I also spoke to Alix also, they are very polite and there phone manner put you at ease 👍
Insured with Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services for a few years now, re insured again, good value for my old Landrover collection. The rep Micheal Wyse was helpful as always. Thank you.
It’s about the only policy I hold which doesn’t automatically increase by £100 every year despite hardly using the cars.
I had CVIS for 20-21 and went with another insurer for 21-22. CVIS contacted me and equalled the premium I'd been offered. The other Co. was a pain in the a**e to deal with and always trying to sell add ons. CVIS have been and are pleasant to deal with which made cancelling the new Co. and staying with CVIS so easy.
Michael was very helpful setting up the insurance for our new classic and ran through all the options very clearly, explaining it all to us so we got the policy we were looking for. Thanks
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services is rated 4.97 based on 413 reviews