Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Tell us how Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services made you happy
My experience of A-Plan's customer service has given me confidence to insure all my vehicles through them. Starting with a Triumph TR6, I have just renewed insurance cover for the TR6, my Porsche 911, Mitsubishi Shogun and my wife's RAV4. The service from the team and particularly Michael Wyse, who handled this renewal, was first class and I would be happy to recommend anytime.
Excellent service from Sam Edwards and the team at Cherished Vehicle Insurance, all enquiries and questions answered promptly. MGB insurance provided at a very competitive price.
Really good service and price for insurance. Called me up to remind me my insurance was up for renewal and got it all sorted over the phone in minutes Highly recommend.
Renewed my TR6 and daily car insurance today with Michael Wyse and A-Plan team. Great job done, very helpful,personal service and best of all, no price increase.
I was very happy with the fantastic customer service from Alix and great price too.Thankyou.scott.
Just arranged insurance on a proposed purchase of Land Rover Wolf. Jamie Wilkes has been very helpful and it was straight forward to set up. Thank you.
spoke to michael wyse today about renewing my x- military landrovers & he was most helpful & he knew his stuff !!, the cost was the same as last year, as was the level of cover, so thumbs up for A-plan yet again !!, many thanks michael.
This will be my 3rd year with A-Plan. The renewal was handled by Michael Wyse, who was very professional and also very prompt in resolving a minor query, to my complete satisfaction, before processing any payment. It's refreshing to talk to someone who makes your custom feel important and valued, as opposed to some well known companies that just want to bank the cash as quickly as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend A-Plan & Michael to any cherished vehicle owner. Thank you to the A-Plan Team.
Sam Edwards was very helpful with arranging insurance for my MGF with A plan Cherished Vehicle Insurance, the price was less than my previous insurer and I will talk to Sam again when other vehicles insurance are due.
excellant service areal pleasure to do business with thanks to gemma
Vehicle Re-newal advisor Michael was very professional and the process was very quick and straight forward. Excellent customer service.
Moved my Triumph TRs classic cars insurance to APlan a couple of years ago, added the household's road cars and also, the following year, added my house insurance. Always good knowledgeable info and advice dealt with in a very professional but friendly and relaxed manner. Just done my annual renewals with Michael Wyse, no fuss, just pleasant and efficient.
This company has recently become the MG Car Club approved insurance partner, and when my MG TF135 insurance renewal was due I thought I would ask them for a quote. The process was very easy, efficient, and the price quoted for excellent cover was competitive. However, the big difference compared to my previous insurer was the genuine friendliness, product and vehicle knowledge, and enthusiasm shown by Simon Terry who I dealt with. I am very pleased that I called them before renewing elsewhere, and am delighted with the outcome. I feel confident in recommending them to other classic car owners. Thank you Simon.
Good service and competitive pricing.
Helpful and efficient service from Michael
I found Michael very efficient and correct in arranging insurance for my addition car insurance.
I found Simon Terry very helpful and friendly when I insured my classic car and he explained any queries I had about the policy. When my home insurance is due I will be requesting a quote. It was a pleasure to talk to Simon.
The renewal of the insurance for my TR4A was very straightforward and Michael Wyse was most helpful. Following on from his advice I will be looking at insuring my other non classic cars through the same policy.
Very smooth experience of obtaining quotes for my classics with Michael Wyse. Obviously knowledgeable chap, makes a great change from the usual box-tickers. Most acceptable quote for classic car insurance, can thoroughly recommend.
Extremely Pleasant and Highly Recommended. Very efficient, great communication and advice give by Jamie, Very informative and made for a very straightforward and pleasant transaction, very happy to use again as important that being hard of hearing I could understand everything which was well explained and not hurried. I will add further vehicles when finished ( Classic Cars ) and take advantage of the multicar service and the breakdown recovery service which at £40 is excellent value.
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services is rated 4.96 based on 304 reviews