Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Tell us how Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services made you happy
Kaylan Rogers was helpful and knowledgeable. Renewal was made quick and easy. Many thanks
Linda O’Keefe took my call yesterday and was extremely helpful with arranging the insurance for my two classic cars. There was some difficulty with the phone line, mine or Linda's, not sure, but she was very patient with my requests asking her to repeat her questions. thanks
Michael Wyse was extremely efficient and, importantly, personable when adding my two classic bikes to my TR6 policy - would definitely recommend!!
Spoke with Linda today to renew both my TR8's. She was both pleasent and efficient The quote given seemed ok but without searching for another broker I can't comment.
James Walker was very helpful and spent some time sorting through our information and getting us the best quote.
Kaylan dealt with my policy renewal efficiently and courteously - a pleasure to speak to him.
Michael Wyse took me through the entire procedure in a professional and cheery manner with the result that I was very happy to move to his company and insure my MG with his company. A painless experience to secure a most comprehensive policy. I will happily recommend Michael and his company to anyone
My policy for 3 vehicles was renewed this morning. Linda O'keefe was the agent who dealt with my account and was a pleasure to speak to. She was friendly efficient and made parting with a considerable but competitive sum quite painless. i know she is new to the team and she already has a good knowledge of your product and was very professional. Thank you and Regards to all.
Once again I was made to feel like a valued customer when renewing my policy. Linda O'Keefe was engaging and checked all elements thoroughly. An absolute pleasure to continue my association with a thoroughly professional team.
Renewal discussed and completed with Michael Wyse who dealt with the matter proficiently and courteously.
Kaylan Rogers was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in arranging the insurance that best suited me
Once again I found friendly, helpful and professional service, this time proved by Michael Wyse.
Great friendly service today thanks to Rosie Patchett.
I have just renewed my car policy with Kaylan Rogers. Mr. Rogers was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. The whole thing was very quick and efficient
Good service by Kalyan Rogers, price as expected and documents received within minutes. Most satisfactory company to deal with.
Great service today from Harriet. She managed to get my multi-car quote down by a healthy amount. Very careful to explain everything . This firm could do me a multi car policy where others wouldn't or couldn't.
Have had my Classic car insured with Cherished Vehicle Insurance for several years. I always feel that I am being treated as a valued customer, unlike some other companies that I have dealt with in the past. Kalyan Roger’s was particularly helpful dealing with my recent renewal.
I renewed my multi-car policy today. Really happy with the price this year and it was a pleaure to deal with Harriet, answering any questions I had and adjusting the policy accordingly. I highly recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services, a small team who really understand the classic car insurance market.
Harriet Tyrrell was a pleasure to talk to. She dealt with all my enquiries proficiently and was able to provide me with all the information I wanted while getting a quote and setting up the policy. The policy was competitively priced and I was able to pay monthly. Thanks very much
I have recently renewed my cover which was arranged with Kaylan Rogers of A Plan Insurance. He was most helpful and courteous while remaining totally professional. I have also had the recent misfortune of a breakdown in my classic car on a Sunday. Through the breakdown cover myself and my car were taken safely home quickly and safely.
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services is rated 5.0 based on 632 reviews