Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Tell us how Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services made you happy
I was looking for an alternative quote for my off-road vehicle. I required applicable insurance cover whilst taking part in organised off-road events.
When I phoned Cherished Vehicle Insurance I spoke to Sam who was friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. Not only did he better my current premium quote but the policy included greater cover. Thank you, Sam, I'll be in touch again when my other vehicle insurance is due.
Sam who dealt with my query was extremely friendly and helpful giving me precise and informative details enabling me quite easily to make an informed decision relating to the insurance that I required.
Very friendly, knowledgeable, amazing price.
A pleasure to deal with.
Another repeat re-insurance, handled well by Michael
First class service - Micheal was fully informed and able to deal immediately with my questions
Michael's patient help taking me through the particulars of a policy suitable to my current needs resulted in a satisfactory solution I could understand.
I have used Cherished Vehicle Insurance for many years and they are always very helpful, the cost of the insurance is competitive and meets with my specific requirements. I recently dealt with Michael during my renewal and he made the process very succinct whilst meeting all the legal parts. No fuss just clear information and a pleasure to deal with. Recommended.
Sam helped me today to insure my VW beetle. He was very friendly, helpful and professional and also got me a very competitive quote. Thank you Sam.
Easy to deal with and response was very quick
Eleri was really helpful and knowledgeable when renewing my policy & the agreed value process, thank you.
Very efficient and friendly service from Sam
Have had recent need to speak with both Alex and Sam and have to say both have a great customer service approach, are conversational, looking to please and deliver a great service. Thank you
A pleasure to purchase my classic car insurance from Jamie Wilkes of CVIS. A personal interest from Jamie, unlike other salespeople who sound as if they are just going through a script (which they are!)
Michael wise was very helpful & efficient,
At renewing my classic car insurance,
& I received my policy & certificate in
The post,2 days later.
Eleri Green was incredibly efficient and helpful at renewal today as I had some changes to make to my policy.
I insure numerous classics via the TR Register insurance scheme. It's easy, as it's just one policy and good value for money. They always adopt a helpful and positive attitude to things. Very refreshing in this day and age. Well done.
I've been with Cherished Vehicle Insurance services for many years, insuring my WW2 military vehicle fleet. Michael Wyse was very helpful at my renewal this year, as were all the staff over the years I've insured with them. Definitely worth a call if it's time to renew.
I am happy to recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance services. Michael Wyse was very helpful and provided the Insurance and breakdown cover I needed for my MG at a competitive fee. Definitely worth a call.
Thank you Michael Wyse for the professional and knowledgeable way in which you dealt with my classic car policy. Good to see that there are still companies and employees out there willing to give great customer service. Would definitely recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services.
Michael Wyse was extremely helpful in providing the insurance cover and information that I needed
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, made sorting out the insurance quick and easy. The quote was very competitive and covered everything I required.
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services is rated 4.95 based on 180 reviews