Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services

Tell us how Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services made you happy
Michael sorted out a problem on renewal when I wanted an extension that the underwriters were unwilling to offer. With his manager he persuaded the underwriters to take the risk on.
Helpful service from Simon, no increase in premium on renewal.
I received a very reasonable insurance quote. Then after a very helpful phone call with Michael at the insurance office I was able to confirm some details and renew my policy in a pain free experience.
As always, customer service was spot on: friendly and knowledgeable, and helpful in answering my questions.
I was recommended to contact you by my kit car manufacturer GBS I was pleasantly surprised with the quote & found the service & helpful manner it was dealt with excellent, will recommend A plan to fellow petrol heads!
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services understand how owners use and look after their vehicles, more so than a mass market motor insurer. Speaking with Michael today I was able to explain to him the modifications made to my vehicle and agree renewal without delay. Overall they have been competitive and very helpful.
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews