CCW Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend CCW Ltd

How would you rate CCW Ltd?

227 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Elaine
Great service - quick and reliable

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CCW Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Elaine Gregory
Verified Buyer
"Great service - quick and reliable"
Dear Elaine,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you happy with our service.

Rosalind Dorning
"Excellent efficient setvice"
Hi Rosalind, Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I am so pleased you were impressed with our service. Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
STUART WILLIS
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Correct size of fleece was sent. Delivered very quickly. Excellent experience."
Hi Stuart,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you were not only happy with your order but also the service you received. We try ourbest at all times to provide excellent customer service and it is so nice when that is recognised.

CCW Ltd
"I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous , al in all a very good experience ."
Dear Faye,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your comments. I hope you are pleased with your Aigle Coat - it is gorgeous.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

Joe Hickman
Verified Buyer
"I was very glad to fine the colour I wanted and found the whole process incredibly easy from searching to purchase to delivery."
Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I am so pleased you were impressed with our website and the varierty of colours in our Patagonia collection.

Julie Adams
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, goods as described, well packaged , thank you will use again."
HI Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I am so pleased you were impressed with our delivery times and that you felt your Barbour gloves were well packaged. We do pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and it is so nice when that is recognised.

Nicola Williamson
Verified Buyer
"An excellent item with the best price available on the internet! Free postage & packing, which is always positive and super fast delivery as promised! Will go back to CCW for future purchases first! Thank you!"
Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I am so pleased you were impressed with our delivery times and pricing for your Dubarry Wallet.

Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.

Elizabeth Boyes
Verified Buyer
"Super quick delivery, ordered on the Thursday afternoon and chose the 3-5 working days delivery option, my order arrived on the Saturday morning so I was very pleased. Great price on the item too so overall very happy."
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Slippers promptly. We have been having a great Sale at the moment with new items added daily. I have attached a link to our sale area for your information and hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future.
Warmest regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
"Really good quality product, fast efficient service and a great price. A very professional retailer. I bought a sale item but still received first class service."
Dear Ian,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Patagonia jacket promptly. We use Royal Mail for our website orders and have found them to be extremely reliable. Hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. Warmest regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
Elizabeth Barbour
Verified Buyer
"I am highly delighted with my purchase which was delivered quickly, was well packaged and of a high quality. I look forward to my next purchase."
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Joules jacket promptly and were pleased with the packaging. We use Royal Mail for our website orders and have found them to be extremely reliable. We are receiving our new Joules for Spring/Summer 2016 into our stores daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. I have attached a link for Barbour & Joules for your information. http://www.ccwclothing.com/barbour-clothing-m37 http://www.ccwclothing.com/joules-clothing-m10

Have a lovely weekend.Warmest regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
Taylor Smith
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my Barbour jacket. Quick delivery and great customer service when I enquired about tracking the parcel. Thanks!"
Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Joules jacket promptly and were pleased with the packaging. We use Royal Mail for our website orders and have found them to be extremely reliable. We are receiving our new Barbour for Spring/Summer 2016 into our stores daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. I have attached a link for your information. http://www.ccwclothing.com/barbour-clothing-m37

Have a lovely weekend.Warmest regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
Andrew Turley
Verified Buyer
"Returning the coat today, it was described as charcoal but is more like blue/green and the the fur collar is nothing like the picture on the the website. Very disappointed!! Aigle, Chuckmerry..."
Dear Andrew,

I am so disappointed that you have not been entirely satisfaied with your Aigle coat. I will refund your card as soon as I receive it into the office.

I will take your comments on board and look at the image against the coat you received and see if I can improve on the quality of the image on our website.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

MR TREVOR WALTON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast delivery, easy to use Web site would definitely recommend and use again.Thanks."
Angellique Sunter
Verified Buyer
"Received order very quickly!"
Hi Angelique,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased that your order arrived quickly. We use Royal Mal for all our orders and they have prove to be very reliable.

Julie M Mozley
Verified Buyer
"The despatch time was excellent. However, I was a bit disappointed in how the item was packaged for something so expensive. Also. The coat itself is wonderful but I am having problems with the zip which is very fidgety."
Hi Julie, Thank you so much for your kind review and I am pleased you were happy with the delivery of your Sesalt Jacket. We do try our best at all times to provide excellent customer service and take pride in packaging all orders as well as we can, however we will take your comments on board and look into why your parcel was not packaged as it should have been.
With regards to the zip, these jacket have a double zip and as long as they both line up at the bottom, the zip should work perfectly.

Hopefully you will re-visit our websie in the future as we are getting lots of new stock in daily. Thanks again

Kind regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 6 4
Ben Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, site was easy to navigate and purchasing my coat was relatively hassle free. Garment arrived within the 3-5days predicted. Overall very good would use and recommend CCW"
Hi Ben
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Barbour jacket promptly and found our website user friendly. We use Royal Mail for our website orders and have found them to be extremely reliable. We are receiving our new Barbour for Spring/Summer 2016 into our stores daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. I have attached a link for your information. http://www.ccwclothing.com/barbour-clothing-m37 Warmest regards, Aileen Solari CCW Ltd 01877 332 614
Matt Nicholl
Verified Buyer
"Will not be buying from here again , they sold the jacket i had ordered online , then after i ordered a new one they send the wrong size . I had to go to the shop personally and pick up the correct one"
Hi Matthew,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the mix up with your order. It was entirely our fault and down to human error. We try our best at all times to provide excellent customer service but very, very occasionally mistakes can be made.

I hope that although you were unhappy with the service you received, I hope the communication afterwards as well as the Helium jacket proved to be satisfactory.

We have certainly taken your comments on board and implemented training on these issues raised.

Have a great weekend.

Warmest regards,

Terry Holdforth
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company, fast delivery excellent packaging will fast delivery excellent packaging will show her shop with them again"
Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do try our best at all times to provide excellent customer service and take pride in packaging all orders as well as we can.

THanks again

01877 332 6 4
Gianni Crucini
"very quick dispatch"
Hi Gianni,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you received your Barbour jacket promptly. We use Royal Mail for our website orders and have found them to be extremely reliable.

Alison Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Coat exactly what I was looking for, matched item description and arrived quickly. A hassle free purchase. Thanks"
Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Barbour coats have been a great winter purchase for CCW. We are receiving our new Barbour for Spring/Summer 2016 into our stores daily so hopefully you will re-visit our website in the future. I have attached a link for your information.

CCW Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews