Castle Estates (Nottingham) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Castle Estates (Nottingham)

enquiries@castle-estates.co.uk

279-281 Queens Road,Beeston,Nottingham

How would you rate Castle Estates (Nottingham)?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Cherry Barnard
Verified Buyer
"The staff at Castle Estates are so helpful and treat your property like it's their own, always looking to keep costs down whilst working hard on your behalf."
Mr Gary Brassington
Verified Buyer
"Always good from the beginning to the end of the tenancy I'm very thorough with the house I'm very professional and polite staff"
Maria Lozano
Verified Buyer
"Castle State has done a great job with us. Laura was really efficient during the five years we rented our house. We strongly recommend this company, it is very responsible and committed to tenants and landlords."
John Watson
Verified Buyer
"Always efficient and helpful service. Friendly staff."
Donna Turner
Verified Buyer
"Being a landlord I received exceptional customer support, and I found Laura extremely customer focused and solved my issues professionally and throughly. Thank you again"
Caroline Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Laura at Castle Estates was really helpful and professional. She listened to what I needed and wanted. Thanks Laura for all your help."
Mrs Dawn Soteriou
Verified Buyer
"Have used Castle estates for rental properties over the last four years. The service given is second to none and Laura Grainger in particular ensures any queries or problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have no complaints about the service offered in Nottingham."
"They regularly keep me updated with any problems with my property and are always quick to respond."
Paul Gelsthorpe
Verified Buyer
"I've rented via the agency for 3 years and they have always treated me fairly and with the utmost professionalism. The staff are friendly and helpful and recently Laura Grainger assisted me with extending my tenancy agreement, a service that was conducted in an efficient and pleasant way. I recommend this agency for anyone looking at the property rental market."
Mr Zachary Fifer
Verified Buyer
"The people at Castle Estates have gone well out of their way to make sure that we were able to move in when we needed to, and have been very quick to respond when we needed to get in touch with the landlord."
"Great communication with everyone at Castle Estates. Would highly recommend!!!"
"Great service, I would highly recommend them."
Matthew Groson
Verified Reviewer
"Castle Estates have managed my properties for nearly 10 years, I have found them to be very reliable and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a property manager."
"Went in looking for a modest flat. few of the agencies in Beeston and told them I am renting with a dog. A woman in a sharp suit seemed incredibly uninterested in me and basically shot me down and said I would not get anything in my budget in town, especially with a cat. I was pretty upset as I had set my heart on Beeston. Didn't get the chance to tell him I have a highly paid job and could pay a year's rent in advance if needed. I was point down to queens road and found Castle Estates spoke to a nice negotiator who actually listened to me and got me a viewing that afternoon on a flat. Took the flat. All sorted nice and easy/ They missed out on a client by pre--judging me I think. If you get fobbed off the same, have heart and just go somewhere else. These guys are just a bit too kool for skool and there are actually affordable places out there"
Castle Estates (Nottingham) is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews