Castle Estates (Nottingham) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Castle Estates (Nottingham)

enquiries@castle-estates.co.uk

279-281 Queens Road,Beeston,Nottingham

How would you rate Castle Estates (Nottingham) ?

"I found Castle Estates to be very efficient and professional; I was able to find a place in Sandiacre in a very short time. Laura was very thorough in showing me the property and taking me through the paperwork. Gemma was very punctual in processing the letting back at the office. I chose the first place I viewed and would have no hesitation is using Castle Estates again."
"Gemma and Laura were fantastic with the viewing and moving in process. Gemma regularly kept in touch and kept us up to date and Laura explained everything thoroughly upon check in. 10/10 will recommend to others!"
"Castle Estates were always open, friendly and professional all the time. We are sorry we had to say goodbye to them. We would like to thank Laura and Mike for their kindness and continuous helpfulness. We have felt safe with them."
"They were easy to deal with and efficient."
"Castle Estates have been managing a property for me in Nottingham for some years. They have always acted in a most professional manner and I had complete faith in their ability to work for not only the best interests of me as the landlord but also the tenants in my flat. I would highly recommend anyone to use them to manage property. A caring and considerate management company."
"I approached Castle estates when I was in urgent need of a property to rent. They provided prompt service, ensuring the application process, property viewing and check-in was carried out in a professional manner and within the shortest possible time period."
"They were friendly and helpful when helping us sort out moving in"
"Castle Estates provided excellent service in managing our property. Special thanks to Laura for making the whole process so easy for us. Will not hesitate to use them in the future. Well done the team at Beeston."
"Friendly and helpful staff, we never had any problems with them. They look after tennants well and they were always quick to communicate and sort out any issues we had."
"They were very friendly with best customer service and taking time and patient to explained everything I need to know to my understanding."
"The Staff is helpful and kindness. They help me to arrange my moving even if I was in The KSA. Maickel, Gemma and Lora were patient and cooperate with me until the last day. I recommend them to anyone what to be comfortable at his/her property."
"Their service is very efficient and reliable.Laura came when i viewed the property and when i moved in.Her customer service is really good and she explains things clearly. communicated with me frequently keeping me up to date though the application process."
"From our initial enquiry through to completion Castle Estates could not have been more helpful. We were kept updated throughout the application process so we didn't have to chase them at all. The staff we dealt with were so friendly and made sure everything was in place and working at the handover."
"The staff at Castle Estates are so helpful and treat your property like it's their own, always looking to keep costs down whilst working hard on your behalf."
"Always good from the beginning to the end of the tenancy I'm very thorough with the house I'm very professional and polite staff"
"Castle State has done a great job with us. Laura was really efficient during the five years we rented our house. We strongly recommend this company, it is very responsible and committed to tenants and landlords."
"Always efficient and helpful service. Friendly staff."
"Being a landlord I received exceptional customer support, and I found Laura extremely customer focused and solved my issues professionally and throughly. Thank you again"
"Laura at Castle Estates was really helpful and professional. She listened to what I needed and wanted. Thanks Laura for all your help."
"Have used Castle estates for rental properties over the last four years. The service given is second to none and Laura Grainger in particular ensures any queries or problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have no complaints about the service offered in Nottingham."
Castle Estates (Nottingham) is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews