Castle Estates (Nottingham) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Castle Estates (Nottingham)

enquiries@castle-estates.co.uk

279-281 Queens Road,Beeston,Nottingham

How would you rate Castle Estates (Nottingham) ?

Marianne Lea
Verified Buyer
"Gemma and Laura were fantastic with the viewing and moving in process. Gemma regularly kept in touch and kept us up to date and Laura explained everything thoroughly upon check in. 10/10 will recommend to others!"
"Castle Estates were always open, friendly and professional all the time. We are sorry we had to say goodbye to them. We would like to thank Laura and Mike for their kindness and continuous helpfulness. We have felt safe with them."
"They were easy to deal with and efficient."
Glyn Levis
Verified Buyer
"Castle Estates have been managing a property for me in Nottingham for some years. They have always acted in a most professional manner and I had complete faith in their ability to work for not only the best interests of me as the landlord but also the tenants in my flat. I would highly recommend anyone to use them to manage property. A caring and considerate management company."
Mrs Oluwatosin Adesina
Verified Buyer
"I approached Castle estates when I was in urgent need of a property to rent. They provided prompt service, ensuring the application process, property viewing and check-in was carried out in a professional manner and within the shortest possible time period."
Mary Croft
Verified Buyer
"They were friendly and helpful when helping us sort out moving in"
Tracey Guest
Verified Buyer
"Castle Estates provided excellent service in managing our property. Special thanks to Laura for making the whole process so easy for us. Will not hesitate to use them in the future. Well done the team at Beeston."
"Friendly and helpful staff, we never had any problems with them. They look after tennants well and they were always quick to communicate and sort out any issues we had."
Monday Idahosa
Verified Buyer
"They were very friendly with best customer service and taking time and patient to explained everything I need to know to my understanding."
Mrs Wala Alsultan
Verified Buyer
"The Staff is helpful and kindness. They help me to arrange my moving even if I was in The KSA. Maickel, Gemma and Lora were patient and cooperate with me until the last day. I recommend them to anyone what to be comfortable at his/her property."
"Their service is very efficient and reliable.Laura came when i viewed the property and when i moved in.Her customer service is really good and she explains things clearly. communicated with me frequently keeping me up to date though the application process."
Ms Amanda Ludlow
Verified Buyer
"From our initial enquiry through to completion Castle Estates could not have been more helpful. We were kept updated throughout the application process so we didn't have to chase them at all. The staff we dealt with were so friendly and made sure everything was in place and working at the handover."
Cherry Barnard
Verified Buyer
"The staff at Castle Estates are so helpful and treat your property like it's their own, always looking to keep costs down whilst working hard on your behalf."
Mr Gary Brassington
Verified Buyer
"Always good from the beginning to the end of the tenancy I'm very thorough with the house I'm very professional and polite staff"
Maria Lozano
Verified Buyer
"Castle State has done a great job with us. Laura was really efficient during the five years we rented our house. We strongly recommend this company, it is very responsible and committed to tenants and landlords."
John Watson
Verified Buyer
"Always efficient and helpful service. Friendly staff."
Donna Turner
Verified Buyer
"Being a landlord I received exceptional customer support, and I found Laura extremely customer focused and solved my issues professionally and throughly. Thank you again"
Caroline Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Laura at Castle Estates was really helpful and professional. She listened to what I needed and wanted. Thanks Laura for all your help."
Mrs Dawn Soteriou
Verified Buyer
"Have used Castle estates for rental properties over the last four years. The service given is second to none and Laura Grainger in particular ensures any queries or problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have no complaints about the service offered in Nottingham."
"They regularly keep me updated with any problems with my property and are always quick to respond."
Castle Estates (Nottingham) is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews