CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Not all stains were removed in the cleaning process. Was disappointed with the end results.
Very nice hard working employee. Unfortunately my stains were unable to be removed. So that was a disappointment.
Far too expensive to simply clean carpet.
Technician arrived on time but the carpets didn’t get the fresh clean smell I expected.
The carpet cleaner did an average job but satisfactory results for my landlord.
The carpet and sofa cleaning was to a good standard, however, the guy was 3 hours late for the agreed appointment.
I was really disappointed after my carpet had full dried, you couldn't tell it had been cleaned.
David our technician was very professional and nice he did a good job ..however my higher trafficked areas didnt come out as good as i feel a professional carpet cleaning machine should. I would say there customer service and technician is 5 stars..only gave 3 cause felt some areas should be cleaner..I'm going to call and hoping they will come back out.
clean was okay but the price did not reflect the quality of work.
I have one room that smells the same if not worse than before it was cleaned. I was told if I call within 10 days that you would come back out....maybe I need to do that. Pleased overall.
I gave 3 stars only because their technicians were VERY good. The customer service could be improved.
Cleaner arrived in timely manner carpets looked amazing, however I didn’t get the fresh clean smell I expected.
Okay service but stain remains!
Hello John, thank you for your honest review. We're sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with our clean. We would love to come back and give the stain another attempt. Some stains can be permanent but we're happy to give it another clean. I have sent you an email to organise a return visit. Thank you.
Technician was kind and the carpets look pretty clean, however the job was done two hours past my chosen time window. Because they were late I had to cancel my doctors appointment! Slightly disappointing.
Hello Mandy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry our technician was running late to your appointment. Unfortunately, the delay was due to major road closures in London of which were unavoidable. We're really sorry for the inconvenience and hope to serve you again soon. Best wishes, Carpet Cleaning London.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews